Palestinian themed violence under the Biden junta
Palestinian-themed violence refers to violence perpetrated by Palestinian-Arab and other jihadis as well as leftwing radicals (with their own agenda). Most ethnic Palestinian-Arabs do not necessarily support Hamas per se or their Iranian benefactors. Like the Black Lives Matter movement, where most BLM supporters are not Black, a segment of alleged "protesters" are non-Palestinian extremists.
(Vile Anti-Israelism is a prejudice which is bigotry masked in "politics." )
Under the incompetence of the Biden junta in 2021, escalations in conflicts between Israel and the Arab "Palestinians" increased, and many Jewish Americans have been the victims of violent attacks in the United States. Acting junta leader Joseph Robinette "Joe" Biden, who courted Jewish voters in the 2020 U.S. presidential election by vowing to fight anti-Semitism, has turned his back on them amidst rising anti-Semitic hate crimes by remaining silent.
Biden has praised the virulent anti-Semite Rashida Tlaib, who previously used a bigoted dogwhistle to smear supporters of Israel. Tlaib and the rest of the Squad have spouted talking points by the terrorist group Hamas, which uses human shields.
One thing was clear, the attackers were not wearing MAGA hats...
At times, its crude violent attacks targeting Jews under the Palestine flag, banner were accompanied by Islamic themes such as Allah u akhbar.
4 racist Palestine Arab propagandists attacked a Jewish family on May 18, 2021 cursing them, and threatened to rape the wife sad daughter. 
On May 20, 2021, violent Arab-Palestinians in New York City brutally assaulted pro-Israel demonstrators in Times Square. Among those beaten was a seventeen year-old Jewish teenager, who was punched in the head and arm. The perpetrators shouted anti-Semitic attacks including "f***ing Zionist". Several days previously, a Palestinian mob in Los Angeles attacked Jews at a restaurant.
On May 20, 2021, group of six to eight Arab men confronted Luca Lewis of New York Red Bulls, the Arab mob threatened him with knives who asked if he was Jewish. 
On May 22, 2021, two Jewish teens in Brooklyn, New York, were surrounded by a mob who assaulted them after they refused to yell hate-filled and antisemitic phrases including "kill all the Jews." 
On May 22, 2021.
Two "Palestine" YouTubers with a Million viewers among them, had picked a Jewish neighborhood in London, harassed ordinary religious people on the Sabbath, taunted them with Holocaust messages on van. (Related: One of those YouTubers, Ali Dawah, on Mar 2022, got shamed on his camera for hijacking Ukrainian suffering and making it all about 'Palestine'. Just As he did with any major event.)
On July 20, 2021 three Arab-Muslims: Daniel Shaukat, 20, of Bensonhurst, Haider Anjam, 21, of Midwood, and Ashan Azad, 19, of Midwood, were charged in hate crimes in Brooklyn, NY. The defendants allegedly stated, “Kill all the Jews,” demanded that a Jewish man say, “Free Palestine,” punched him when he refused, and then chased him and a friend while holding a cricket bat.
On Nay 22, 2021, near Chicago, a so-called "pro palestine" was arranged to attack participants of a demonstration, with chants of 'Kill the Je.s' and the Islamic call of "Khyber."
Among notable arrest in NY, an Arab, Waseem Awawdeh who with others carried out  a horrific lynch, by some 6 Islamic bigots upon a man wearing a Kippah, hitting him while on the ground, the men saying, in substance, ’Dirty Jew. Filthy Jew. F--k Israel. Hamas is going to kill you. Go back to Israel,’
Two were arrested in the attack on Jews in Los Angeles, who threw bottles and chanted "death to Jews" and "free Palestine," and men got out of the vehicles and began asking who was Jewish: Xavier Pabon (of Banning) And Arab man, Samer Jayylusi (of Whittier). 
In Sep, 2021, as a Muslim attempted to ramn into a crowd of Jews celebrating Sukkot in Los Angeles, the thug shouted: " F... the J...s. I’m a real Muslim, I’ll show you what real terrorism looks like."
Islamic and radical-left politicians
Wave of physical attacks came after radical left's name calling, demonization of Israel such as by bigoted Arab Muslims Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, followed by AOC (which she tried to justify by relying on anti-Israel hacks such Omar Shakir and Hagai Elad of B'tselem, both abusing Human rights banners/ positions for their extreme record long agenda) and others. Biden's press Secretary, Jen Psaki refused to denounce hysterical anti-Israel rhetoric from House ‘Squad’.
A journalist noted on May 24, 2021 that "still not a single elected Democrat--not one--has criticized the squad directly over their recent rhetoric. Not a single one."
When Bernie Sanders was confronted about some liberals' use of Apartheid (slur  ) prompting vitriol which has led to an increase in Anti-Semitic attacks, he shifted to blame (exclusively) "right wing" extremists. At the same interview, while using the term "racists" Sanders could still not bring himself to use it on (incited by preachers and political leaders) Arabs inside Israel attacking Jews (since before Guardian of Walls operation began) nor on Hamas. Nor on some Muslims attacking Jews in the US under "Palestine" flag.
NYT's columnists protested on the limited stand in face of the attacks; singling out Israel; incorrectness in descriptions and confronting reality to 'progressives who claim to be horrified by every form of prejudice':
...it is especially despicable when Israel is singled out in ways that apply to no other country. To take just one example, when was the last time you heard of a campus demonstration or a call for boycotts and divestment in response to Turkey’s 47-year occupation of northern Cyprus or its routine bombardment, using U.S.-made jets, of Kurdish militants in Iraq?
The accusations made against Israel — stealing Palestinian land (despite the fact that Israel vacated the territory from which it was subsequently attacked) and wanton violence against Palestinian civilians, particularly children (despite the fact that Israel regularly warned its targets to vacate buildings before targeting them) — can’t help but make me think of ancient libels about Jewish greed and bloodlust.
Also echoing ancient libels is the idea that 11 days of fighting between Israel and Hamas somehow constitute a unique global horror, even as the world barely takes notice of the Taliban’s murder this month of 85 people at a school in Kabul. The anti-Semitic worldview is always Judeocentric, in the sense that it is obsessed with Jewish behavior as the supreme factor in domestic and international political life. The left has lately been awfully Judeocentric.
This ought to be whistling loudly in the ears of progressives who claim to be horrified by every form of prejudice. Instead, they have indulged an anti-Israel movement that keeps descending into the crudest forms of anti-Semitism. They remind me of a certain kind of Trump voter who would occasionally voice disgust at his most outrageous behavior, only to come back into alignment with him a few days later. After a while, it becomes clear that the outrage is cheap, if it isn’t simply fake.Progressives will have to come to their own reckoning about what to do about the burgeoning anti-Semitism in their midst. As for Jews, they should take the events of the last few days less as an outrage than as an omen.
Arab "Palestinian" Muslim: Mohamed Hadid = hate
The global harm by two daughters, Hadid, who were tought hatred from their Arab father and broadcasted their bigotry to tenths of millions.
Celebrities and influencers who stay silent on international issues without trendy hashtags, chimed in on decades-long conflict, with posts full of buzzwords that were light on context, and walked away as anti-Semitic attacks shot up.
How anti-Israel celebs became mouthpieces for terror and poster children for anti-Semites.
Among the main culprits are models Bella and Gigi Hadid, who headline campaigns for Dior, Maybeline, Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs, among many others. If you're not well versed in Gen-Z world, the pair are daughters of Palestinian-American real estate multimillionaire Mohamed Hadid. ... they also have 42 and 66 million followers on Instagram, respectively. They have done nothing of value besides be born to a wealthy father who taught them to hate Jews, sorry Zionists.At the start of the violence in Gaza, Bella Hadid published a host of posts on her Instagram account, full of slogans such as "Free Palestine!" and "End the Occupation!" ...She even posted a video of herself at a Palestinian rally, shouting "from the river to the sea," which is a widely understood call to annihilate the Jewish state.
Mia Khalifa, an Arab-American "supported" Hadid after Hadid losing contract with Christian Dior.
Journalist decried the (daughters of Arab billionaire Mohamned) Hadid sisters' and their liberal friends' contribution to the increase in Anti Semitic attacks. The sisters who "have three times more followers than the total Jewish population in the world as of 2021," and that "when they spread their Fake News and increase antisemitism in the world - for some reason, everyone is silent. And if you were wondering what about the Palestinians - you just proved that this is not the conflict that interests you, because what is the connection between it - and beatings that a Jew gets in New York." She said.
...these two supermodels blatantly circulated antisemitic posts, falsely portraying the Jews of Israel as white supremacists and colonialists, through fake news, blatant lies, infographics based on unreliable sources and a variety of techniques. With the goal to express support for the Palestinians, according to them. They removed the posts later, either because of outside criticism or out of an understanding that what underpinned the posts they shared with many millions around the world, is of course pure anti-Semitism. But in simple terms: both have three times more followers than the total world Jewish population, after Hitler - that one, of those posts "Hit... was right" - succeeded in exterminating more than a third of the Jewish population in the Holocaust. This is after my family members have been attacked only because of their identity.
In June 2021, GOP's Rep. Waltz introduced a House resolution to censure 'Squad' for 'defending foreign terrorists' as well as contributing to hate crimes:
Republican Representative Mike Waltz (Fla.) introduced a House resolution Monday to censure the four principal members of the so-called Squad, accusing each of the congresswomen of "defending foreign terrorist organizations and inciting antisemitic attacks across the United States.
Waltz's resolution condemns and censures Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Ma.) for labeling Israel "an apartheid state."
His motion also clearly delineated the differences between Israel, which he said was a "key ally and strategic partner of the United States" and one to which, since 1948, "Congress has offered unwavering support to its security, taking actions to defend itself and its "non-military targets," as opposed to the Gaza Strip's Hamas terrorist rulers.
He accused the Islamist group of committing war crimes via using civilians as human shields and the firing of thousands of rockets into Israel territory.
In addition to drawing attention to Omar's comments equating the United States and Israel to Hamas in Gaza and the Taliban in Afghanistan, he highlighted that Tlaib has accused Israel of "ethnically cleansing" the Palestinians and "promoting racism and dehumanization."
Waltz also called out Ocasio-Cortez and Pressley for asserting that Israel's government routinely commits "human rights abuses."He linked their claims and their promulgation across social media - where between them they have some 15 million followers on Twitter alone - to a significant uptick in violence and antisemitic hate crimes throughout the United States.
Islamic incitement - US
In response, some 14 rallies were held around the States. Including under banner "United Against Anti-Semitism. United Against Terror. United for Us".
- Nevet Basker, It’s Not About Israel, TOI, July 11, 2021. 
Anti-Israel rhetoric and discriminatory initiatives are not really about Israel at all. They are certainly not about the Palestinians. They are not about justice or morality. They are in fact about American Jews and our place in American society.
We have seen in recent months a large increase in bigoted, discriminatory, and slanderous statements that about Israel’s alleged misdeeds. The anti-Israel campaign hijacks unsuspecting organizations—a city council in Raleigh, North Carolina; a teachers’ union in Seattle, the student government at Yale—to use as political shields for their campaign of hate. The campaign pretends to target Israeli crimes—some real, some exaggerated, some completely fictional—but it has no effect on Israeli policies and actions. The Israeli government really doesn’t care—and likely hasn’t even noticed—that Swarthmore College students called to boycott Sabra hummus (made in Virginia), a call the college president rejected.
Nor does the anti-Israel campaign help Palestinians. It was silent when hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were expelled from Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, and Lebanon. It has nothing to say about the Egyptian blockade of Gaza or the murder of a dissident by the Palestinian Authority security forces. Anti-Israel activists didn’t protest Assad’s forces gassing Palestinians in Syria, or Hamas using Gaza civilians as human shields for rocket attacks on Israel. They remain mum regarding apartheid in Lebanon, which denies citizenship and civil rights to Palestinians, and don’t critique the UN agency that rejects resettlement of Palestinian refugees and condemns them to eternal dispossession. They didn’t care that the Palestinian Authority rejected COVID-19 vaccines from Israel. (The vaccines were sent to South Korea instead.) And they are oblivious to the harm their campaign against Israeli companies causes Palestinians, as when a Soda Stream factory relocated in response to the boycotters’ pressure, laying off hundreds of workers from the West Bank. (The pressure continued anyway.)
So if the campaign doesn’t hurt Israel and doesn’t help Palestinians, what is its point? The point is to condemn Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people. (Grumbles about “ethno-nationalism” fall flat when applied only to Israel and not to other nation-states like, say, Norway and Japan.) Affinity and connection to the land and the people of Israel are core to Jewish religious tradition, ethnic identity, and cultural heritage. The right of self-determination and political independence is granted to indigenous peoples everywhere, challenged only with regards the Jewish people. So an attack on Israel is, in fact, an attack on Jews everywhere. Singling out the Jewish state and the Jewish people is an expression of prejudice; prejudice against Jews is so ancient and so prevalent that it has its own word, “antisemitism,” or Jew-hatred.Scapegoating Jews is nothing new...
- Chavez, Nicole; Gingras, Brynn; Sgueglia, Kristina (May 21, 2021). Anti-Semitic attacks are being reported in US cities as tensions flare over the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. CNN. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Frantzman, Seth J. (May 22, 2021). Militia-like pro-Palestinian gangs attack Jews across US, West - analysis. The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Biden, Joe (January 2, 2020). Joe Biden: My plan to fight anti-Semitism. Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Talcott, Shelby (May 21, 2021). Joe Biden Remains Silent On Wave Of Anti-Semitic Crimes In US. The Daily Caller. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Boyer, Dave (May 18, 2021). Biden heaps praise on Tlaib: 'Thank you for being a fighter'. Washington Times. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Rashida Tlaib casually dives into anti-Semitism. New York Post. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Cooper, Abraham; Moore, Johnnie (May 18, 2021). Will Dems Rebuke the Squad for Parroting Hamas Talking Points? | Opinion. Newsweek. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Operation Cast Lead: Hamas’s Human Shields. Jewish Virtual Library. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Katz, Yaakov (March 15, 2010). 'Hamas used kids as human shields'. The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Does Hamas use civilians as human shields?. 4 News. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Fredericks, Bob (August 5, 2014). Hamas’ disturbing ‘human shields’ manual. New York Post. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- UN report outlines how Hamas used kids as human shields. New York Post. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Wilson, Joe (May 31, 2018). The inhumanity of Hamas' human shields. Washington Times. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Antisemitic attacks spread like ‘wildfire’ in the U.S. during Gaza conflict, PBS Newshour, May 24, 2021.
... The span of these attacks, they spread like wildfire across the country. You mentioned a few, California, Arizona, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, South Carolina, Florida, acts of harassment and vandalism and violence.
So, number one, the span is much greater than what we have seen, but secondly the tone, the brazenness, the audacity of these assaults in broad daylight. We have seen people basically say, if you are wearing a Jewish star, you must be a Zionist and you should be killed.
We have seen people hurling bottles and objects at homes with mezuzot on the door that were identifiably Jewish. We have seen people driving cars or marauding through Jewish neighborhoods and yelling, "We're going to rape your women," right, or yelling things like "Allahu akbar," and literally then wreaking physical violence on people.
And one of the incidents that was captured was in broad daylight in Times Square, a group of people beating and bloodying a Jewish man whose only crime was he was wearing a kippah, to the point where he was left unconscious in the street while people kicked him, bloodied him with like crutches.
... Well, let's be clear. None of the people committing these crimes wearing MAGA hats, right?
The reality is.. I do believe that political language can have real world consequences. But this is very different kind of political language... in this case, we have people waving Palestinian flags and then beating Jewish people. And, in this case, you know what I might really draw a parallel to is the hate crimes committed against Asian Americans, where unhinged, fictionalized conspiracies about China first spouted by political leaders led to real-world consequences, as Asian Americans were attacked on the streets.
Well, today, we have unhinged, fictionalized conspiracies about Israel, that somehow the Jewish state is systematically slaughtering children or committing genocide. And then that leads to real-world attacks on Jewish people in the streets of America, on our campuses, in our communities.So, although, again, the political tenor may be different, the real outcome is the same. And that's why we think people, regardless of where you are on the spectrum, need to speak out clearly and firmly and forcefully and say, in an unambiguous way, that anti-Semitism is unacceptable, because, again, this isn't activism. It's hate, and it should be called out as such.
- LA Jewish man chased by 2 vehicles waving Palestinian flags: 'They were yelling Allahu akbar' Jewish Los Angeles resident said he 'thought they were going to kill me' By Yael Halon. Fox News, May 20, 2021. https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-jewish-man-chased-palestinian-flags-yelling-allahu-akbar
- The wave of hatred continues: Swastikas and abusive graffiti have been spray-painted on the walls of the Holocaust Museum in Florida, Hebrew News, May 28, 2021.
A resident of the town of Teaneck in northern New Jersey, told of the tragic event that took place on Tuesday - May 18 - while he was in Babylon Harbor north of Miami Beach .... His wife and daughter walked the streets of the popular tourist town. Suddenly, an SUV with "four young people with a Middle Eastern appearance" stopped next to them and started cursing at them: "After that they shouted that they were going to rape [my wife and my daughter], and then they threw garbage and bottles at us."
"They shouted 'Go f##k [sic] Jews,' 'Jews [sic] die,' and 'Liberate Palestine,'" Eric wrote.
In a conversation with the local media, Eric said that "the first thing that went through my mind was to make sure my wife and daughter were behind me, so that if anything happened I would absorb it and not them."Luckily, a man passing by in his Audi car noticed the severe antisemitic incident, and got out of the car while pulling out a gun he had in his possession. The four young men spotted him and fled the scene quickly: "I am grateful that this man, a complete stranger, did not hesitate to intervene and protect us," wrote Eric, adding that he contacted the police to complain about the incident.
- Sales, Ben (May 22, 2021). Antisemitism in New York City: What we know about Thursday’s attacks. Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Multiple references:
- JTA (May 19, 2021). Pro-Palestinian demonstrators attack Jews at LA restaurant. Jewish Telegraphic Agency. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- CBSLA Staff (May 19, 2021). Police Investigate Possible Jewish Hate Crime Attack At Beverly Grove Restaurant. CBS Los Angeles. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Lyman, Brianna (May 20, 2021). Pro-Palestinian Group Attacks Jewish People Outside Of LA Restaurant, Video Appears To Show. Police To Investigate. The Daily Caller. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- Golding, Bruce (May 20, 2021). Pro-Palestinian mob reportedly attacks Jewish patrons at LA restaurant. New York Post. Retrieved May 22, 2021.
- "Luca Lewis of New York Red Bulls Says He Was Threatened by Men With Knives Who Asked if He Was Jewish", Daniel Villarreal, Newsweek, 5/21/21....a group of six to eight Palestinian men confronted him and his friend during their walk around New York City on Thursday night.
- Jewish Teens in New York Assaulted by Group Demanding They Yell 'Kill All the Jews' Benjamin Fearnow, Newsweek, May 23, 2021. Two Jewish teens in Brooklyn, New York, were surrounded Saturday night by a mob of people who assaulted them after they refused to yell hate-filled and antisemitic phrases including "kill all the Jews," police said... Police said the suspects demanded that the two Jewish teens chant out various antisemitic phrases or face physical violence. After refusing, the teens were allegedly punched in the head and face numerous times, and one of the suspects put the 17-year-old victim in a chokehold.
- Jack Mendel, YouTubers accused of ‘deliberate incitement’ over Golders Green Palestine video, Jewish News, May 27, 2021.
Mohammed Hijab and Ali Dawah, who have a million subscribers between them, shot videos of them asking Jewish people on Shabbat, to condemn Israel’s actions.
WATCH: An antisemitic Youtuber with over 700K followers get shamed by a Jew for hijacking Ukrainian suffering and making it all about 'Palestine'. Shame on you Ali Dawah (@AliDawah1) pic.twitter.com/1DhkaIhEvV— Israel Advocacy Movement (@israel_advocacy) March 6, 2022
- Three Brooklyn Men Indicted for Assault and Menacing as Hate Crimes For Attacking Jewish People Outside Synagogues
Brooklyn DA, July 20, 2021.
Allegedly Threatened, Punched and Chased Victims in Two Separate Incidents.
Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez today announced that three Brooklyn men have been charged in a 68-count indictment in connection with two incidents in which they allegedly targeted Jewish individuals. The defendants allegedly stated, “Kill all the Jews,” demanded that a Jewish man say, “Free Palestine,” punched him when he refused, and then chased him and a friend while holding a cricket bat.
District Attorney Gonzalez said, “All members of Brooklyn’s diverse communities should feel free to go about their day and observe their religion without fear of being targeted. Attacks such as those described in this indictment – including violence and threats of violence that stem from bias and bigotry – are abhorrent and will be prosecuted.”The District Attorney identified the defendants as Daniel Shaukat, 20, of Bensonhurst, Haider Anjam, 21, of Midwood, and Ashan Azad 19, of Midwood. They were variously charged in a 68-count indictment with third-degree assault as a hate crime, second-degree menacing as a hate crime, third-degree assault, criminal mischief, criminal obstruction of breathing and related charges. Anjam was arraigned last week, Shaukat was arraigned today and Azad will be arraigned on a later date. They were released on bonds ranging from $4000 to $5000 and ordered to return to court on September 9, 2021. The defendants face a maximum sentence of 1 1/3 to 4 years in prison if convicted of the top count...
- “‘Kill the Jews’: Arab mob attacks pro-Israel rally in Illinois,” Arutz Sheva, May 24, 2021. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/306739
A pro-Israel rally held outside of Chicago over the weekend was crashed by a mob of Arab protesters who attacked the pro-Israel demonstration and called for the slaughter of Jews.
The incident occurred on Sunday in downtown Naperville, a city of roughly 150,000 less than 30 miles west of Chicago….
In the week leading up to the event, the Instagram account created for the march received over 1,300 comments containing vile anti-Semitism, hate speech, calls for violence at the event, and death threats toward the organizers said Daniel Raab, one of the people behind the rally... a counter-demonstration, dubbed the “Naperville Protest for Palestine”, was later planned, “with the explicit intention to intimidate the Jewish run rally and march onto city hall to confront the 50 Jews and allies gathered for Israel. Violent intentions were expressed as the goal of the confrontations.”... gathering was interrupted when multiple trucks filled with men waving Palestinian flags drove by, swearing at the attendees and yelling “Free Palestine”….
“We could hear the mob chanting while they marched toward us ‘From the river to the sea Palestine will be free’, ‘Intifada Intifada long live the Intifada’, and ‘Khyber Khyber ya Yahood, Jaish Muhammed sa Yahood,’” said Raab. “They were cursing at us and saying to ‘kill the Jews’.”“When we evacuated a car with four teenage boys, one Jew and three non-Jews from the Walk for Israel got caught in the mob at a traffic light. They were surrounded by the mob with people jumping on and into their car, spitting and punching.”..
- Waseem Awawdeh has been hit with multiple charges, including a hate crime, NY Post, May 21, 2021
- 2 Staten Islanders indicted, new details revealed in alleged hate crime against Jewish man at protest, Staten Island Advance, SIlive, Jun 10, 2021.
“I observed surveillance video of the above described event and observed the above individual [victim] get knocked to the ground by two men,” an officer who investigated the crime is quoted as saying in the criminal complaint for Awawdeh. “I then observed a group of approximately six men punch and kick the above individual while he was on the ground.”The criminal complaints against both Elezzi and Awawdeh allege the victim told authorities that “while he was on the ground, he heard the men saying, in substance, ’Dirty Jew. Filthy Jew. F--k Israel. Hamas is going to kill you. Go back to Israel.’”
- 20-year-old Daniel Shaukat arrested in a series of attacks on Jewish victims in Brooklyn. Eyewitness News, May 25, 2021. Police say Shaukat and two others parked outside the synagogue shouted an anti-Semitic statement. They allegedly shouted, “Free the Palestinians! Kill all the Jews!” With four male victims standing outside the place. Two of the suspects got out of the car and began hitting the front door of the synagogue. They couldn’t get inside. Police say they kicked and destroyed the side mirrors of a nearby car on their way back to the car. Shortly thereafter, another bias incident may have occurred at Kensington’s Ocean Parkway ... Shawkat and another man approached the victim and his cousin and demanded that they “release Palestine.” Shawkat is said to have hit the back of his head with a suction cup when the victim tried to stop Shawkat from hitting his cousin. Next, a second man with a bat chased them to Ocean Parkway...
- Man accused of hurling threats outside Jewish synagogue apologizes. By Paul Martinka, Tina Moore and Jesse O’Neill, NYPost, May 25, 2021. The Bensonhurst resident was allegedly among the young men who yelled “f–k the Jews,” “kill the Jews” and “free Palestine” on Saturday as worshipers gathered to pray.. Shaukat was also involved in two other bias crimes, officials said... He is facing hate crime charges of aggravated harassment, and is expected to be arraigned later Tuesday or Wednesday morning.
- Bella Hadid boasted on Instagram about attending pro-Palestine NYC rally with 'beautiful' people including man who days later battered kippah-wearing bystander and called him 'filthy Jew', Josh Boswell and Shawn Cohen and Martin Gould For Dailymail.com, 27 May 2021
- Bill Maher lashes anti-Israel supermodel Bella Hadid during fiery discussion over Gaza, James Gordon For Dailymail.com, 29 May 2021
- Arrest made in assault on Jewish diners outside Los Angeles restaurant By Samuel Chamberlain, May 23, 2021. Xavier Pabon was arrested in connection to the assault on a group of Jewish diners at Sushi Fumi in Los Angeles.
- Beverly Grove restaurant attack: 2nd suspect arrested after attack on Jewish men seen on video, LAPD says, abc7.com. ...people in the caravan threw bottles and chanted "death to Jews" and "free Palestine," and men got out of the vehicles and began asking who was Jewish. 35-year-old Samer Jayylusi of Whittier, was arrested overnight Monday in Anaheim and booked on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon, "with hate crime enhancements being sought."... police arrested Xavier Pabon, 30, of Banning, for allegedly taking part in the attack, which was one of two assaults on Jewish victims last week that sparked community outrage and calls for an end to hate-motivated violence in the city.
- Sharon Wrobel, "Car Ramming Attack Attempted at LA Synagogue Sukkot Concert, Says Security Group," Algemeiner, Sep 23, 2021.
A Jewish congregation in Los Angeles was left in shock on Wednesday night after a man reportedly attempted to ram into a crowd of people as they were attending a Sukkot holiday concert...
- Michelle Boorstein: "Jewish American groups appeal to Biden White House after string of antisemitic attacks related to Israel." May 21, 2021. https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2021/05/21/jews-antisemitic-attack-los-angeles-times-square-biden-israel-palestine
Near Miami, a family was assaulted as they walked in Bal Harbour on Tuesday. The Orgen family was visiting from New Jersey when a car of people yelling “Free Palestine” and, “We’re going to rape your wife,”...since May 8 and that the ADL this week reported finding 17,000 tweets between May 7 and May 14 with variations of the words: “Hitler was right.”... Rubin, who handled Jewish outreach for Bernie Sanders’s 2020 presidential campaign, said the current level of vitriol in the United States against Jews is higher than he’s ever seen it. He pointed to an increased use of the term “apartheid” by progressive politicians and the appearance of White nationalists in the Palestinian cause... “There is language being used to describe Israel that is heading us on a path to arguments about delegitimization, that Israel should not exist, that the issue is that it exists,” said Rubin, executive director of the American Jewish Congress. “Words are being used about Israel that are incredibly unsettling to the Jewish community that go further, and in a direction that makes the community feel very vulnerable. And that vulnerability is not a good place to be..
- Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Jeremy Corbyn top list of worst antisemites Corbyn, violent antisemitism in the US, Germany, Italy, France led the list, compiled by the Simon Wiesenthal Center. By Benjamin Weinthal, JPost, December 20, 2019.
- Democrats must punish Tlaib and Omar if they're truly serious about antisemitism Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar support policies that are considered antisemitic - and Democrats refuse to call it out. They should. Farley Weiss, May 19, 2021
- Hillel Neuer (@HillelNeuer) Tweeted: Congresswoman, that U.N. report accusing Israel of 'apartheid' was authored by 9/11 conspiracy theorist Richard Falk, who was denounced by his own UN chief Ban Ki-moon and by the UK for antisemitism, and it was commissioned by Syria, Libya and 18 other Arab states. #factsmatter https://twitter.com/HillelNeuer/status/1394077789767323648?s=20
- '"B'Tselem", do not advance your agenda on my back.' Yosef Haddad, Israel Hayom, January 16, 2021.
- Press Secretary Psaki Pointedly Refuses To Denounce Anti-Israel Rhetoric From House Democrats. GOP War Room, May 20, 2021. https://youtu.be/Oq9LCUc4V3A
- Seth Mandel (@SethAMandel) Tweeted: Still not a single elected Democrat--not one--has criticized the squad directly over their recent rhetoric. Not a single one. I wish I could say Dems were insufficiently policing their caucus, but that would require any policing at all whatsoever. [May 24, 2021]
- Calling Israel an apartheid state is both racist and a lie By Karen Harradine and Paul T Horgan, Conservative Wonan, July 16, 2019
- Israel and the Human Rights Distortion Christian Friends of Israel, Apr 28, 2021
5/23: Sanders, Gates, Honoré. This week on "Face the Nation," will the fragile ceasefire in the Middle East continue to hold? Plus, more hopeful signs that we're reaching the end of the pandemic.
Let me ask you how this is played out here at home, the ADL says, there were 193 reports of anti-Semitic incidents this week, up from a 131 previous week, so that's during the period while the crisis began...
Anti-Semitism is rising in America, it is rising all over the world. We have to combat anti-Semitism. We have to combat the increase in hate crimes in this country, against Asians, against African-Americans, and against Latinos, so we have a serious problem of a nation which is being increasingly divided, being led by right wing extremists..
There are a number of liberals who use the the word "apartheid".. a number of liberals in the house used that language.The executive director of the American Jewish Congress, who handled Jewish outreach for your campaign, Joel Rubin has said that the use of that language has increased the level of vitriol that has contributed to this Anti Semitism...
- Anti-Zionism isn’t anti-Semitism? Someone didn’t get the memo Bret Stephens, The New York Times, May 24, 2021
- How anti-Israel celebs became mouthpieces for terror and poster children for anti-Semites Yulia Karra, Ynet, May 22, 2021.
- For the information of the Hadid sisters and their liberal friends: You have a responsibility to the harming of Jews Natasha Kirtziuk-Gutman, Ynet, May 25, 2021
- GOP Rep. Waltz introduces House resolution to censure 'Squad' for 'defending foreign terrorists' i24NEWS, June 14, 2021. Motion included a litany of accusations, including inciting antisemitic attacks across the United States.
- Dangerous Incitement From the South Florida Muslim Federation by Dexter Van Zile, The Algemeiner, May 20, 2021.
...the video, protesters can be heard chanting, “Netanyahu, You Can’t Hide, We Charge You With Genocide,” “From the River to the Sea, Palestine Will Be Free!” and “Israel, What Do You Say? How Many Kids Have You Killed Today.”
At about eight and a half minutes into the video, which can be seen on Facebook here, a keffiyeh-wearing protester is shown displaying a sign that reads “IS...= NAZI/They Are Committing Genocide.”.... the letter, Kakli complains about the deaths of Palestinian children in the Gaza Strip, failing to mention that many of these deaths are caused by Hamas rockets that have fallen short and landed on the homes of Palestinians — or because Hamas uses civilians (and children) as human shields.
In his plea for peace in Jerusalem, Kakli makes no reference to the “TikTok Attacks” that took place in April, during which young Arab men recorded themselves attacking Orthodox Jews walking the streets of the Holy City and posted these videos on the Internet.
Kakli makes no reference to the ongoing incitement from the Al-Aqsa Mosque, where imams call for acts of violence against Jews, nor does he acknowledge the call from a leader of Hamas for his followers to buy a five-shekel knife and decapitate Jews with said knife.
In the story told by Kakli and promoted by the organization he leads, everything is Israel’s fault... question for Deputy Hamze: Does the incitement his organization promotes against Israel make Jews in Florida more or less safe?
- Thousands rally for Israel at Ground Zero. Rally is one of 14 pro-Israel gatherings coast-to-coast. Arutz Sheva Staff , May 23 , 2021. https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/306707