Christian Television Network (CTN) is a not-for-profit broadcast television network of small owned-and-operated stations that broadcasts Religious broadcasting programs. It is based in Largo, Florida (with a mailing address of Clearwater, Florida, and the flagship station is WCLF channel 22, which signed on the air in the Tampa Bay Florida region in 1979. It is now available on DirecTV channel 376 and Dish Network channel 267/9399. The Christian Television Network was founded by Robert D'Andrea, who still remains the president to this day.
The CTN Community Ministries Department, partnering with local churches, has provided food, clothing, shelter, and financial assistance to thousands of needy families in their community. They also strive to meet the spiritual needs of families by providing trained prayer partners who answer viewer calls for help and prayer 24 hours a day primarily through their Television programs on the network.
Stations (by callsign)
All stations are owned and operated station|owned and operated by CTN unless specified.
CTN operates three channels:
- The main CTN service focuses primarily on Christian televangelism with some alternative medicine infomercials.
- CTNi is also televangelism-based but with all programming in Spanish.
- CTN Lifestyle includes secular syndicated programming (such as Small Town Big Deal, Paula Deen's Positively Paula and Ron Hazelton's HouseCalls) along with some Christian talk shows (The 700 Club, AFA Focal Point), movies and Christian-themed entertainment programs.
One of the last interviews with president Donald Trump prior to his being elected president of the United States of America was with CTN Founder Bob D’Andrea in October 2016. In addition to the main CTN network, it also operates (CTNi), a Spanish-language Christian network; and LifeStyle Family TV. CTN provides unique, wholesome, award winning programming for the entire family, now reaching a potential audience of over 50 million viewers. Their International satellite CTNi has the potential to reach 500 million people. CTN owns and operates stations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
|Call letters||Channel||City and state||Notes|
|KFXB||40||Dubuque/Cedar Rapids/Iowa City/Waterloo, Iowa|
|WCLF||22||Clearwater/Tampa/St. Petersburg, Florida||flagship station|
|WYBU-LP||16||Columbus, Georgia||Formerly WCGT|
|WFGC||61||West Palm Beach, Florida|
|WGNM-TV||45||Macon, Georgia||Carried UPN along with CTN until September 2006|
|WHBR (TV)||33||Pensacola, Florida/Mobile, Alabama|
|WHTN||39||Nashville/Murfreesboro, Tennessee/, Tennessee|
|WRXY||49||Tice/Fort Myers, Florida|
|KNLJ||25||Jefferson City, Missouri|
|WLCF||45||Decatur/Effingham Illinois||newest affiliate as of November 17, 2008|
Former Affiliates (by callsign)
|Call letters||Channel||City and state||Current Affiliation|
|WCWG/WEJC||20||Lexington/Winston-Salem/Greensboro/High Point, North Carolina||Now WCWG, a CW affiliate owned by the New World TV Group|
|WLGA/WSWS||66||Opelika, Alabama / Columbus, Georgia||Later became WLGA; defunct as of June 5, 2010|
|[WHLV-TV/WTGL-TV||52||Cocoa/Orlando, Florida||Originally the second station established by CTN; now WHLV-TV, a religious station owned by Trinity Broadcasting Network|
|WOPX/WIRB||56||Melbourne/Orlando, Florida|| Owned by CTN from 1996-1997, Local marketing agreement to Paxson Communications (now ION Media Networks); bought by Paxson outright in January 1998; now
WOPX, an ION Television affiliate
Television programs of note, past and present on CTN Network
- The Goodlife with Bob & Jane D'Andrea is the flagship program for The Christian Television Network, hosted by Bob D'Andrea president and founder of CTN and his wife Jane. The Good Life program is an hour of enriching programming featuring music and interviews with some of today's Christian leaders.
- It's Time With Herman & Sharron, Rated in the top 10 Christian programs on cable television and has been awarded 10 ANGEL AWARDS for excellence in programming. Herman & Sharron have been married for over 50 years and have two children and three grandchildren. Herman and Sharron started on the same network over 40 years ago, at the time just a Christian television station only, with their first program together called "Action Sixties".
- Homekeepers Hosted by Arthelene Rippy, is a program dedicated to women who fill one of today's most vital roles in society... that of the homekeeper. With each program, Arthelene and her guests provide informative interviews that both inspire and inform.
- Bayfocus Producer and Host Darlene Greenlee, oversees interviews and on location reports that illustrate innovative ways Christians can express “faith in action” by getting involved in their local communities.
- You & Me with Pastor Jeff Lane is a non- denominational prayer program that provides a unique opportunity for real people to call in and have their problems.Directed By Preston Jarvis
- Gospel Voice with Derrick Williams is an energetic and inspiring music show featuring Vocalist, Pianist, & Songwriter Derrick Williams. Blessed with an unique expression of his own, Derrick's style, captivating performances and inspirational messages can be seen nationally every week across The Christian Television Network.
- Outreach connection hosted by Debra Peppers is one of the longest running consecutive programs on WTJR, an affiliated Christian Television Network station, producing and airing more than 200 episodes as of February 2011. Dr. Debra Peppers provides tools for positive change in lives and the community with the bible. Featuring guests from the Christian ministry they represent. Directed by Donette Douglas.
- Revolution 618 a talk show that aired 2 back to back seasons on Christian Television went on to have success in syndication on multiple independent TV stations in the Bible Belt and on Pure Flix in re-runs. The husband and wife hosts Josh and Melissa Jamison expanded beyond their radio show and into television with everyday modern family experiences and testimonies fueled by the Bible itself. Directed by Bryan Kreutz.
- TightLine Fishing Television a weekly fishing show dedicated to sharing the joy of fishing and the love of Christ with others. Host Royce Railey takes you on weekly fishing adventures. Tight Line is a Christian fishing show with the goal to help others catch more fish. How we catch fish by breaking down the best tactic for any situation. Helping viewers grow spiritually and have a solid relationship with Jesus Christ. Directed by Alex Thompson.
- Rescued Nation TV a youth centered, outreach, Television program that features guests primarily in the Christian community and with some secular or non-christian guests. Hosted by Shawn A. Ward, Hernandes Union, and Shameka Greene. Reaching Every Soul Condition Under Evangelized Doctrine. Directed by Bryan Kreutz.
- Contending For The Faith Paul Lodato, executive producer and host of the Christian Television Network program which is an international weekly broadcast seen every Friday night at 6:30 pm EST. The program presents stories of those who are on the front lines defending and redeeming the Judeo-Christian values that the United States was founded upon.
- Bridges with host Monica Schmelter who is an author, professional speaker hosting the daily television show Bridges, which airs nationally on Christian Television Network. A syndicated show, “Bridges” showcases the faithfulness of a loving God who is actively engaged in the lives of people. During each 30-minute broadcast, Monica opens the conversation, shining God’s light through real-life stories — one biblical truth at a time.