Death of a Nation: Can We Save America a Second Time?
Death of a Nation: Can We Save America a Second Time? is the name of a 2018 book and documentary movie produced by Dinesh D'Souza. In the movie, D'Souza discusses the numerous similarities between liberalism, fascism, and national socialism, and how the modern Democratic Party continues to reflect those values.
- Similarities between Communism, Nazism and liberalism
- Fascism and the New Deal
- Nazism and socialism
- Trump Derangement Syndrome
- Liberal bigotry
- Interview With Dinesh D’Souza: His “Death of a Nation” Exposes Democrats’ “Big Lie”, by Troy Anderson of The New American
- Byas, Steve (August 4, 2018). Death of a Nation Movie Exposes History Embarrassing to American Left. The New American. Retrieved August 4, 2018.
- Kraychik, Robert (August 3, 2018). Dinesh D’Souza: ‘Bigotry’ Is ‘Unifying Glue’ for ‘Progressives and the Democratic Party’. Breitbart News. Retrieved August 3, 2018.