John H. Durham is the former United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut. He held the position from October 28, 2017 to February 28, 2021. As of 2021, Durham was serving as a Special Counsel looking into the crimes of the Obama administration, Special Council Robert Mueller, and Deep State coup efforts to subvert the Trump administration.
From 2008 to 2017, Mr. Durham served as Counsel to the U.S. Attorney. From 1994 to 2008, he served as the Deputy U.S. Attorney, and as acting and interim U.S. Attorney in 1997 and 1998. He served as Chief of the Office’s Criminal Division from 1989 to 1994, and from 1982 to 1989, he served as an attorney and then supervisor in the New Haven Field Office of the Boston Strike Force in the Justice Department’s Organized Crime and Racketeering Section.
From 1978 to 1982, Mr. Durham served as an Assistant State’s Attorney in the New Haven State’s Attorney’s Office.
Mr. Durham graduated, with honors, from Colgate University in 1972 and the University of Connecticut School of Law in 1975.
Mr. Durham has served as an Instructor in the Criminal Justice Department at the University of New Haven, as a Moot Court Judge at the Yale School of Law, and as a lecturer for the Connecticut Bar Association.
Russia hoax investigation
In October 2020 Attorney General William Barr appointed Durham as a Special Counsel to investigate crimes in the Russia collusion hoax and the Obama era Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Former Vice President Joe Biden was personally implicated in the effort to subvert the Trump administration. Biden has publicly admitted to pressuring high-level government officials to fire a prosecutor looking into his son, Hunter Biden's money laundering and other illegal activities. In 2021, Biden maneuvered himself into a position where he personally can remove a prosecutor investigating himself and other Biden junta appointees.
- See also: John Brennan
From 2008 to 2012, Mr. Durham also served as the Acting U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia for the purpose of investigating matters relating to the destruction of certain videotapes by the CIA and the treatment of detainees by the CIA.
Boston FBI office
- See also: Robert Mueller and Whitey Bulger
From 1998 to 2008, Mr. Durham served as a Special Attorney for the District of Massachusetts and Head of the Justice Task Force, where he reviewed alleged criminal conduct by FBI personnel and other law enforcement corruption in Boston, led the prosecution of a former FBI Supervisory Special Agent and a former Massachusetts State Police Lieutenant, and handled direct appeals and related proceedings following convictions after trial.
- Obama FISA abuse
- Trump Transition
- Deep State coup 1.0
- Deep State coup 2.0
- Tashina Guahar
- Essay:The Biggest News Story in The World, But There is Crickets From The Mainstream Media
- ↑ https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/meet-us-attorney
- ↑ https://uncoverdc.com/2021/04/21/how-worried-is-the-brookings-institute-about-the-subpoenaed-documents-it-just-gave-to-durham/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/01/barr-appoints-john-durham-as-special-counsel-to-investigate-russiagate-spying-abuses/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1262820374548447238/photo/1
- ↑ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-08%20CEG%20LG%20to%20Rice%20(Russia%20Investigation%20Email).pdf
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20210218183940/https://haciendapublishing.com/articles/deep-dark-secrets-rich-famous-and-powerful-cliff-kincaid
- ↑ https://americandigest.com/u-s-attorney-john-durham-resigns-under-increasing-pressure-from-biden-administration/