Essay:What Conservative Americans ACTUALLY Think about Immigrants
There is a lot of misinformation in the Liberal-controlled mainstream media about conservatives being anti-immigrant. Most of it comes from a pre-conceived Strawman and liberal news outlets taking snippets and quotes out of context and twisting the interpretation to fit that strawman. I this essay can generate enough support, I hope it can counter the false narrative of conservatives being "xenophobic" or "racist to foreigners."
Immigrants or descendants of immigrants Conservatives approve of
- Michelle Malkin, Filipino-American conservative blogger who believes in proper immigration as much as any white person 
- Gabriella "Gabby" Franco, immigrant from Venezuela, NRA member and Second Amendment supporter who criticizes Venezuela's gun control laws  and believes in the American dream. 
- Dinesh D'Souza, immigrant from India and conservative filmmaker who knows more about US history than most native-born Americans.
- Debbie D'Souza, immigrant from Venezuela and wife of Indian immigrant Dinesh D'Souza who laments how Socialism destroyed her home country. 
- Raheem Kassam, British conservative activist
- Tony Chike Iwobi, Nigerian immigrant, Italian Senator, and member of Lega Nord, a conservative, right-wing populist party that strongly opposes mass migration.
- Alternative for Germany, as the conservative, nationalist, and anti-mass migration party elected a higher proportion of immigrant parliamentarians than Merkel's CDU.
Opinions from Conservapedians
- Proponents of Multiculturalism don't realize that some cultures are better than others. Many foreign cultures have had a good influence on America by bringing food, art, and other cultural amenities to the US, but some things should be left behind. Shobson20 (talk) 16:43, 2 January 2019 (EST)
Notes and References
- Tomlinson, Chris (March 7, 2018). Right-Wing Italian Populist Is First Black Senator in Country’s History. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 7, 2018.
- Osborne, Samuel (March 7, 2018). Italy elects first black senator in history, for anti-immigration Lega party. The Independent. Retrieved March 7, 2018.
- Germany's far-right AfD has more immigrant MPs than Merkel's conservatives. Reuters. September 29, 2017. Retrieved December 2, 2017.