Essay: What do atheists eat?
What do atheists eat?
The dietary practices of atheists are largely dependent on where they live and where they were raised (see: Dietary practices of atheists).
The current atheist population mostly resides in East Asia (particularly China) and in secular Europe/Australia primarily among whites. See: Global atheism and Asian atheism and Western atheism and race
- 1 Asian atheists diet
- 2 Western atheists diet
- 3 Do atheists eat pork?
- 4 Do atheists eat horses?
- 5 Atheism and food science
- 6 Atheism and culinary science
- 7 Do atheists eat dogs?
- 8 Do atheists eat cats?
- 9 Do atheists eat rodents?
- 10 Atheism and veganism
- 11 Atheistic cultures and baby/children eating
- 12 Atheism and cannibalism
- 13 See also
- 14 External links
- 15 Notes
Asian atheists diet
Western atheists diet
Do atheists eat pork?
See also: Health risks of eating pork
For further information, please see: Atheists and pork consumption
Do atheists eat horses?
Atheism and food science
Atheism and culinary science
Do atheists eat dogs?
Do atheists eat cats?
Do atheists eat rodents?
Atheism and veganism
See: Atheism and veganism
Atheistic cultures and baby/children eating
For additional information, please see:
- Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world, Washington Times
- Thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh discovered by customs officials in South Korea, The Daily Mail
- Horrifyingly, Ground Baby Pills Are a Real Thing by Alexander Abad-Santos, The Atlantic
Atheistic cultures and children eating
Atheism and cannibalism
- What do atheists eat? - Yahoo answers
- What are the dietary requirements of an atheist? - Yahoo answers
- A surprising map of where the world’s atheists live, By Max Fisher and Caitlin Dewey, Washington Post, May 23, 2013
- Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world, Washington Times, 2014