Liberal vitriol is a form of rhetoric that leftwingers commonly put on display in an attempt to malign the opposition. Like other forms of speech such as race baiting, liberal vitriol takes hate to extremes, primarily in political discourse. The Lamestream media is guilty of such conduct and they focus exclusively on an anti-conservative message while hiding known instances from Democrats and pretending to be objective. In the wake of the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords, Democrats plan to introduce legislation targeting the inciting of violence against political officials.
Pollster Frank Luntz specifically pointed to liberal online outlets – the Huffington Post, MoveOn.org and the Daily Kos, "Read the comments from people and maybe one out of five would qualify for violence.” 
- Obama: “They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun”
- Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
- Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
- Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
- Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks… so I know whose a** to kick.“
- Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean “hand to hand combat”
- Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
- Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
- Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”
- In Wisconsin, 18 different Republicans receive death threats in the week Gov. Scott Walker passed labor union reforms.
- In an editorial January 2011, Frances Fox Piven called for a violent revolution, asking the jobless to rise up in a violent show of solidarity and force.
- Jared Loughner may have been influenced by a January 6, 2011 DailyKos post title "My CongressWOMAN voted against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me!"?
- The DailyKos had a picture of a target on Giffords because she was a centrist.
- A Halloween display made news for a life-size doll resembling Sarah Palin hanging in West Hollywood.
- Keith Olbermann reporting on a liberal student "This student doesn't care about the U.S. and doesn't consider it his own country. He wants to shoot George W. Bush because in his opinion he is the worst president ever. And he wants to be known as a national hero. Can't see anything wrong with that idea." 
- Liberal talk show host and Huffington Post writer Charles "Karel" Bouley was fired in 2008 for calling for the death of Joe the Plumber in a profane rant.
- Bush Assassination Movie Wins Award at Toronto Film Festival 
- Former Democrat Congressman from Pennsylvania Paul Kanjorski said, "That Scott down there that's running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him." 
please add more
Videos of Liberal Vitriol
- I Am A Liberal - I Hate Violence - But Sometimes, YouTube Video
- Twitter Users Wish Death on Sarah Palin, YouTube Video Warning:Extremely Vulgar
- Why does the liberal leaning media dummy down the truth about violence and the sickness? YouTube Video
- 'Kill Bush' Game Stirs Debate, YouTube Video
- Liberal Black Chick Smacks White Conservative Reporter, YouTube Video
- Nina Totenberg on God Giving Jesse Helms Aids, YouTube Video
- MSNBC host Dylan Ratigan called for a new American revolution and featured guest Ted Rall who advocates a violent overthrow of the government, YouTube Video
- Madonna To Sarah Palin - I Will Kick Her A**, YouTube Video
- MSNBC Hypocrisy Test (Rachel Maddow), YouTube Video
- Bill Maher thinks we should be able to wish Cheney dead, YouTube Video
- Wisconsin Liberals Cheer Idea Of Urinating On Republicans
- Liberal hate speech
- Politics of personal destruction
- Liberal Smear Machine
- Political cards
- Race baiting
- Race card
- Pollster Frank Luntz goes after ‘violent’ remarks on Huffington Post, MoveOn and Daily Kos, The Daily Caller, January 10, 2011
- Did Barack Obama Cause the Shootings Yesterday in Tucson?, Gateway Pundit, January 9, 2011
- Wisconsin Lefties Shoot for World Record: 18 Different Republicans Receive Death Threats in Less Than One Week, Weasel Zippers, March 11, 2011
- FRANCES FOX PIVEN RINGS IN THE NEW YEAR BY CALLING FOR VIOLENT REVOLUTION, TheBlaze, December 31, 2011
- Daily Kos Campaign Director Uses 'Target Lists' Frequently, Newsbusters.org, January 10, 2011
- Anger over Halloween display of Palin with noose, CNN October 29, 2008
- Fomenting Intolerance in America, Propaganda, Lies and the Tides, Your Daddy's Politics, October 25, 2010
- Bush Assassination Movie Wins Award at Toronto Film Festival, Newsbusters.org, September 17, 2006
- Kanjorski ponders 'nuts,' bolts from blue, The Times Tribune, October 23, 2010
- The Hateful Left
- The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010
- Assassination fascination
- Violent Liberal Hate Rhetoric: Fifteen Quotes
- Overheated Rhetoric- From Liberals
- Facebook page called "I hate it when I wake up and Sarah Palin is still alive"
- I've Got Your "Inflammatory Rhetoric" Right Here
- THE LIBERAL MIND: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness