Joseph Mifsud (Джозеф Мифсуд) (born 1960) works for the UK Cabinet Office Security Vetting Appeals Panel and trains NATO intelligence personal and diplomats at Link Campus University in Rome, described as a finishing school for UK spies. FBI agents have also both taught and have trained at the school. At the time of the Obamagate scandal, Mifsud was employed by the Obama/Biden/Clinton/Marc Elias clique in cahoots with anti-Netanyahu Israelis.
On the same day Trump campaign volunteer George Papadopoulos was sentenced, Democratic National Committee lawyers reported Mifsud was "presumed dead." Due to Mifsud's alleged death, Mifsud was unavailable for comment after Papadopoulos was free to discuss his story with reporters and Congressional investigators. Mifsud appeared back from the dead a month later when his lawyer, Stephan Roh, said he was alive. He was never interviewed by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and his whereabouts were only located days after the Mueller Report was made public.
Papadopoulos had been accused of colluding with Russia, meddling in U.S. elections, treason, destroying American democracy  (see: fake news) and was sentenced to 14 days in jail. He served eleven nights. Mifsud was posed, according mainstream fake news media, as a Russian intelligence operative. John Brennan, James Comey and Peter Strzok used this false allegation as a pretext to justify investigating Donald Trump. Mifsud spoke at a State Department event three weeks after President Trump's inauguration, was interviewed by the FBI, not detained, and allowed to leave the country.
The Mifsud case is a classic example of the unholy and unethical collusion between the Democratic party, media, and the corrupt Obama intelligence community.
According to his résumé, Mifsud received his BA at the University of Malta in 1982, an MA at the University of Padua in 1989, and later his doctoral degree at Queen's University Belfast. He worked at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in his home country of Malta and was involved in its 2004 accession into the European Union. In 2008, Mifsud was named president of the European-Mediterranean University of Slovenia.
Mifsud is a professorial teaching fellow at the University of Stirling in Scotland, and director of the Diplomatic Academy of London which was used to train Saudi diplomats and intelligence figures, sponsored by the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the British Council, or the Saudi government. Mifsud is a former employee of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malta and a former principal in the London Centre of International Law Practice (LCiLP).
Mifsud taught at Link Campus University in Rome, whose lecturers and professors include senior Western diplomats and intelligence officials from a number of NATO countries, especially Italy and the United Kingdom.
Link offers degrees in strategic studies and “diplomatic science.” Among the students who attend Link are police officers from around Europe, especially Italy, Malta, and eastern European countries, as well as a large contingent from Brazil.
The CIA has held widely publicized events at Link. In 2004, for instance, the CIA arranged a conference on terrorism there. “‘New Frontiers of Intelligence Analysis,’" wrote David Ignatius in the Washington Post, “brought together officials from intelligence and police agencies of nearly 30 countries.” A 24-year veteran of the CIA named Carol Dumaine, wrote Ignatius, “spent two years arranging the conference with the Link Campus of the University of Malta in Rome.”American intelligence and law enforcement officials are also involved with Link. Former National Security Agency and Central Intelligence Agency officers and analysts regularly teach there.
The FBI has trained students at Link since 2010. In September 2016, or two months after the FBI opened its Russia investigation, the FBI’s legal attaché working out of the U.S. Embassy in Rome sent Special Agent Preston Ackerman to conduct a seminar at Link. FBI spokespersons did not respond to requests for comment on the bureau’s past history with Link or Ackerman’s seminar.
CrowdStrike, the DNC cyber-security team, employ senior leaders who are former FBI trainers and researchers that are alumni of LINK Campus in Rome.
Before the story broke in August 2017, Mifsud had been working with CNN’s Freedom Project to host a televised debate, “Solutions to End Human Trafficking”, at Link University.
- See also: Uranium One bribery scandal
Bill Clinton helped his Canadian billionaire friend, Frank Giustra, obtained uranium-mining rights from Kazakhstan's dictator, Nursultan Nazarbayev. On September 6, 2005 the two flew aboard Giustra's private jet to Almaty, Kazakhstan, where they dined Nazarbayev. Clinton expressed support for Nazarbayev's bid to head the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) - an international elections monitoring group and supports democracy that would confer legitimacy on Nazarbayev corrupt regime. Joseph Mifsud served as an election watcher. Clinton's public endorsement undercut Bush administration policy critical of Kazakhstan's poor human rights record. Even then Sen. Hillary Clinton was publicly critical of Nazarbayev's poor human rights record. As of 2015, Kazakhstan has never held an election meeting international standards. Mifsud however certified that the elections met all the norms and standards of the European Union.
The Obama/Democrat fraudulent Trump-Russia hoax
According to Robert Mueller and Adam Schiff, Mifsud is a Russian agent. Mifsud however was not arrested and charged after four days of questioning by the FBI in the United States in February 2017. Neither have any of the institutions he's worked at begun investigations into a security breach which would have stretched back decades, if the FBI and Mueller's assertions were remotely possible.
Mifsud went into hiding after the Washington Post publicized his meetings with Trump volunteer George Papadopoulos.
Mifsud may have unwittingly been manipulated by John Brennan and Stefan Halper to make contact with George Papadopoulos, given Papadopoulos and Mifsud's interest in the energy sector.
George Papadopoulos, the lower level campaign worker for the Trump campaign, appears to have been targeted by three individuals with ties to British and/or U.S. Intelligence: Stefan Halper, Alexander Downer and Joseph Mifsud. In Mifsud's case, Mifsud may have been used unwittingly.
Mifsud and Papadopoulos obtained positions at an organization named the Centre for International Energy and Natural Resources Law & Security. Papadopoulos was a 'nobody' and the Centre sketchy at best. On March 6, 2016, Papadopoulos, who at the time lived in London, spoke with a supervisory campaign official about joining Trump's team.
The following week, while traveling in Italy, Papadopoulos claims he was introduced by Vincenzo Scotti, former Italian Minister of the Interior and Minister of Foreign Affairs, to Joseph Mifsud. On learning that Papadopoulos would be joining the Trump campaign, the professor shared that he had substantial connections with Russian government officials. Over the next several months, the professor introduced Papadopoulos to different Russian connections. In turn, Papadopoulos shared updates with the Trump campaign about the Russians’ desire to meet with Trump's team.
Mifsud vanished in early November 2017, shortly after Papadopoulos was in the news and indicted. His whereabouts are still unknown.
'If Mifsud is a genuine Russian asset, he has been enabled by the United States’ most trusted allies. His relationship with senior intelligence and political leaders in Europe should constitute one of the greatest security breaches in decades. He had access to diplomats in training, sanctions targets and counter-terrorism strategy in the Middle East and South Asia. However, government reactions don’t show that. The FBI doesn’t appear to have warned their closest allies.”
Mifsud is a member of the European Council on Foreign Relations (ECFR) whose top donor is the Soros Open Society Foundation.
Claus Stephan Roh is a director of four British-registered companies.
Company number 08530669 was incorporated on 15 May 2013 as Inverhold Ltd but changed its name to The No Vichok Ltd on 23 April 2018.
Novichok is the poison alleged to have been used in the attack on Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury, England on 4 March 2018. There has been speculation in the press that Sergei Skripal may have been involved in the production of the anti-Trump Steele dossier.
Further research is needed to determine whether Stephan Roh and Claus Stephan Roh are the same person and whether there is any connection between Novichok and No Vichok.
- How Saudi anti-terrorism almost brought Trump and mystery 'professor' Mifsud together, Brian Whitaker, 1 March 2018. al-bab.com
- Saudis, Russians and Italians: the murky world of Joseph Mifsud, Brian Whitaker, 25 March 2018. al-bab.com
- Joseph Mifsud. The “professor” in the Papadopoulos – Manafort revelations. Jon Worth.
- The Joseph Mifsud archive, Brian Whitaker, Mar 22, 2018.
- How Najib Used PetroSaudi To Wage Black Propaganda Against Anwar - EXCLUSIVE.
- ↑ https://www.politico.eu/article/boris-johnson-pictured-with-london-professor-from-fbi-russia-probe/amp/
- ↑ https://disobedientmedia.com/2018/04/all-russiagate-roads-lead-to-london-as-evidence-emerges-of-joseph-mifsuds-links-to-uk-intelligence/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/gGzLj9evT8A
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20171105211507/http://www.unilink.it:80/internationalisation-link-campus-university/
- ↑ http://archive.is/aKtkq
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/interview-with-fbis-gaeta-core-to-russiagate-among-53-transcripts-slated-for-release_2674522.html
- ↑ http://archive.is/wip/3d1gV
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/21/professor-joseph-mifsud-was-activated-by-israeli-intelligence-prove-me-wrong/
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-07/dnc-lawyers-raise-prospect-papadopoulos-u-k-contact-may-be-dead
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/08/papadopoulos-discusses-halper-dossier/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/crossfire-hurricane-trump-russia-fbi-mueller-investigation.html
- ↑ https://spectator.org/crossfire-hurricane-category-5-political-espionage/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nunes-casts-doubt-on-muellers-findings-about-papadopoulos-tipsters-moscow-links
- ↑ https://archive.is/ZDSXG
- ↑ https://archive.is/3srka#selection-231.1-252.0
- ↑ http://warpeace.unilink.it/events-debates/#
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/31/us/politics/31donor.html
- ↑ Eleven months before Mr. Clinton's statement, Mrs. Clinton co-signed a commission letter to the State Department that sounded "alarm bells" about the prospect that Kazakhstan might head the group. The letter stated that Kazakhstan's bid "would not be acceptable," citing "serious corruption," canceled elections and government control of the news media. Robert Herman, who worked for the State Department in the Clinton administration and is now at Freedom House, a human rights group, said the former president's statement amounted to an endorsement of Kazakhstan's readiness to lead the group, a position he called "patently absurd." "He was either going off his brief or he was sadly mistaken," Mr. Herman said. "There was nothing in the record to suggest that they really wanted to move forward on democratic reform." Indeed, in December 2005, Mr. Nazarbayev won another election, which the security organization itself said was marred by an "atmosphere of intimidation" and "ballot-box stuffing." After Mr. Nazarbayev won with 91 percent of the vote, Mr. Clinton sent his congratulations. "Recognizing that your work has received an excellent grade is one of the most important rewards in life," Mr. Clinton wrote in a letter released by the Kazakh embassy. Last September, just weeks after Kazakhstan held an election that once again failed to meet international standards, Mr. Clinton honored Mr. Nazarbayev by inviting him to his annual philanthropic conference.
- ↑ https://www.inform.kz/en/elections-in-kazakhstan-meet-all-eu-standards-joseph-mifsud_a2769945
- ↑ https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/8IwFF6SYr-ktX9DYucqEKewutDo/appointments
- ↑ https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08530669/filing-history
- ↑ https://ncgist.com/a-company-whose-director-represents-joseph-mifsud-changed-its-name-to-no-vichok-ltd-after-the-salisbury-attack/
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/yulia-skripal-poisoning-russia-novochok-salisbury-question-remain-a8367471.html