Hallo I would like to suggest creating a page about this case and this campaign on Conservapedia. I need guidance in editing and formatting it correctly, also in uploading a suitable picture. Thank you. -GraceDalrymple
- Okay, I've done a little bit here:
- Make page title bold
- lifespan formatting changed to range
- added references (put the links in <ref></ref> tags)
- Created a few internal "wikilinks"
- Added a references section
- We still need the image, and some categories. Do you have a link to the image you want? As for categories, I'm having a hard time finding a match. Would something like Category:Corruption be appropriate as one of them? Is there anything else you think needs to be done? Thanks for this! --David B (TALK) 09:23, 19 September 2017 (EDT)
- Hallo again. There is a suitable picture on the internet at
On Sunday 4th September 2011, Robert was found hanging from the door of his room in Campbell Block RAF Benson, dead. A verdict of suicide was given, and only after the funeral and cremation were details of the post mortem revealed to the family. This post mortem revealed injury to Robert's rectum, and other signs of injury such as scratches. There were many odd and suspicious circumstances including the fact that Robert's mobile phone was found in the possession of a male officer known to be homosexual. It was by then too late to test the body for drugs, as cremation had been carried out. The family and friends of the deceased have never believed it was a case of suicide and have gone on ever since campaigning for a full, honest and fair inquiry.
Robert was engaged to be married and at the time of his death had just given his fiancée a substantial amount of money to buy her wedding dress.