Militant gays is a term to describe the intolerant behavior of homosexual activists that seek to intimidate, suppress, vandalize, and assault anybody that opposes their homosexual movement. Militant gays seek civil rights, marriage for their same-sex partners, adoption of children, and federal and state benefits. They try to indoctrinate younger generations, organize protests to further their agenda and oppose traditional family values. Harmless Christians are almost always their target.
Militant gays have powerful allies including Democrats, Hollywood, Big Media and last but not least lawyers. When they are denied their agenda by legal means or through the democratic process, the results are mob assaults, death threats and vandalism. The notion of militant homosexualism has been laughed off by the mainstream media in the U.S., and even in the United Kingdom, where its mention by Nick Griffin on Question Time issued a wrath of derisory remarks from socialist, liberal outlets such as The Guardian.
Examples of morally offensive, anti-American behavior
The radical homosexual anarchist group known as "Bash Back! planned for over a month the assault on the Mt. Hope Church in Lansing, Michigan. November 9, 2008 a band of about 30 homosexuals stormed the church during services shouting “Jesus was a homo” on a megaphone and carrying an upside-down pink cross. They distributed fliers to passersby, threw condoms at parishioners and set off the fire alarms.  Catholic League president Bill Donohue responded, “This is urban fascism come to America’s heartland."
- More than 200 protesters screamed and chanted in front of the Catholic Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels in Los Angeles during Sunday services, intimidating families;
- Street preacher gets physically assaulted at a gay pride event in Seattle;
- In Palm Springs, an enraged crowd of homosexual activists attacked an elderly woman carrying a cross;
- Pastor Rick Warren's Saddleback Church was targeted, a swastika constructed. Same situation occurred targeting parishioners at a Catholic church in Riverside, Ca.;
- A disgusting anti-Mormon TV ad was broadcast across California, portraying LDS missionaries invading a home of lesbians;
- Several thousand homosexual activists rioted at a Mormon temple in the Los Angeles;
- Lesbians parked a van with a big sign "Bigots" in front of a Mormon family's house (parents and five kids) near San Francisco;
- A Mormon church near Sacramento was spray-painted with "No on 8";
- A Sacramento theater director was forced to resign from his job after it was revealed that he had given a $1000 donation to the Yes on Prop 8 committee;
- There were instances of cars vandalized with Hate 8 engraved with a knife.
- Gay activists terrorize Boston church Mass Resistance, May 1, 2009
- Gay Hate Crimes against Churches? The Voice Magazine
- Sparks fly as 'gay' activist mob swarms Christians WND.com, November 17, 2008
- San Francisco Catholic Church Attacked by Pro-Homosexual Marriage Vandals CNSNews.com, January 13, 2009
- Use by The Guardian and Pink News (Homosexualist), a "gay" online magazine.
- Homosexualist Anarchists Storm Michigan Church During Sunday Service Lifesitenews.com, November 11, 2008
- Mormons singled out for special wrath MassResistance.org, November 13, 2008
- Lesbian Mob Beats Street Preacher at Seattle Gay Pride, The Black Sphere, Jul4, 2013
- Churches Vandalized, Ransacked, and Threatened with Disruption
- Same-sex marriage message on Mansfield church marquee vandalized, Star-Telegram, July 8, 2015