Arsen Borisovich Avakov is a Ukrainian oligarch and a key organizer of the Maidan coup. Avakov's wealth is estimated at $110 million and he was listed as the 118th richest person in Ukraine. With his money Avakov hired neo-Nazi hooligans to assist in the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Ukraine, using violent acts including the mass murder of the "Heavenly Hundred" on Maidan Square on February 16, 2014. In the coup, Avakov was selected by the U.S. State Department to serve as Interior Minister, in charge of the state secret police and security services for the U.S.-backed Maidan regime. Avakov greatly expanded the Ministry of Interior's paramilitary forces to include organized neo-Nazi groups, which immediately began receiving NATO weapons and training for armed conflict against the citizens of Ukraine of Russian extraction.
He was appointed Ukraine's Minister of Internal Affairs on February 22, 2014, and served in that capacity until 2021. On June 14, 2014, the Russian Federation requested that Avakov be placed on Interpol's wanted list for "the use of prohibited means and methods of warfare, aggravated murder, the obstruction of professional activities of journalists, and abduction." He previously served as Governor of Kharkiv Oblast from 2005 and 2010.
Avakov was one of the organizers of the pre-Maidan 'Euro 2012' event, authorized the formation of a paramilitary force of 12,000 men around the neo-Nazi hooligans of the "Sect 82" to defend the "revolution". After becoming Interior Minister, on May 5, 2014, the Azov Battalion or "Eastern Corps" formed out of Sect 82 and was officially incorporated into the Ukrainian armed services. Its first commander was Andriy Biletsky, known as the "White Führer".
Shortly before the NATO war in Ukraine commenced, Avakov took his millions and fled the country.
Collusion with Nazis
In March 2015, Avakov negotiated with the U.S. Pentagon for military training to be given by U.S. Special Forces to the Azov Regiment as part of Operation Fearless Guardian. Reps. John Conyers, Jr. and Ted Yoho denounced the idea. They argued that arming Islamists in Afghanistan had made possible the formation of al-Qaeda and the spread of terrorism. They convinced members of Congress that the United States could not train neo-Nazis without risking the consequences. The congressmen therefore forbade the Pentagon to pursue and arm the Azov Regiment with rocket launchers (MANPADs) during the vote on the defense budget. Alternatively then, some Azov units received NATO training in Canada. However, the Pentagon succeeded in having the amendment withdrawn, prompting protests from the Simon Wiesenthal Center.
Collusion with Democrats
- See also: Ukrainian collusion
On November 28, 2015, the spokesman for the Arsen's Ministry of Internal Affairs said there were no criminal investigations in which Ukrainian oligarch Dmytro Firtash was a suspect for his involvement with the democratically elected regime that was overthrown in the fascist Maidan coup. The next day Avakov said that Firtash would be detained upon arrival if the Obama Justice Department asked to do so.
Politico reported the commander of Ukraine's nationalist Azov Battalion, said that his volunteer fighters would arrest Firtash themselves if government forces failed to do so. Avakov later posted a Facebook photo of his armed men waiting for Firtash's arrival at Kyiv's Borispol airport.
On December 2, 2015, Firtash announced his intention to return to Ukraine to address the General Assembly of the Federation of Employers (FEU). Joe Biden, Ukrainian strongman Petro Poroshenko, and Arsen Avakov took steps to prevent Firtash's return. The next day Politico reported that the Obama/Biden administration wanted their Ukrainian allies to arrest Firtash. The article stated:
|"Ukraine's Internal Affairs Minister Arsen Avakov announced on Sunday that, after consulting with U.S. officials, he instructed Ukrainian police to detain Firtash should he attempt to enter Ukraine."|
In February 2017, days after the resignation of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, DOJ coup plotters were granted an extradition request for Firtash by an Austrian court on fabricated charges. Special Counsel prosecutor Andrew Weissmann for the Mueller team then investigating President Trump made an unsolicited proffer to drop the fabricated charges if Firtash would lie under oath and say that President Trump was colluding with Russia. Firtash's attorney at the time, Victoria Toensing, home was later raided by the Merrick Garland Department of Justice shortly after the Biden regime seized power in 2021.
- ↑ https://www.osw.waw.pl/en/publikacje/osw-commentary/2020-06-03/a-pillar-system-political-phenomenon-arsen-avakov
- ↑ Russia puts Ukraine's interior minister, Dnepropetrovsk governor on int'l wanted list". Voice of Russia. June 21, 2014.
- ↑ https://www.voltairenet.org/article215891.html
- ↑ "We are trying to come to power through elections, but we have all sorts of possibilities" – as "Azov" becomes party
- ↑ Hromadske.TV (13 October 2016)
- ↑ https://www.sott.net/article/465322-Israel-stunned-by-Ukrainian-neo-Nazis
- ↑ https://antac.org.ua/en/news/palazzo-d-avakov-in-italy/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20151117023503/https://conyers.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/us-house-passes-3-amendments-rep-conyers-defense-spending-bill-protect
- ↑ https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/canada-failed-when-it-trained-ukrainian-troops-linked-to-the-far-right-says-nazi-hunter
- ↑ https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/congress-has-removed-a-ban-on-funding-neo-nazis-from-its-year-end-spending-bill/
- ↑ https://archive.is/G5gwG Google translate
- ↑ https://archive.is/3cHqz Google translate
Also see https://archive.is/lAVHg
- ↑ Affidavit of Viktor Shokin on Biden shakedown, September 4, 2019.
- ↑ A Ukrainian oligarch’s foiled homecoming, By Linda Kinstler, Politico,, 12/3/15.
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/21/austria-grants-us-request-to-extradite-ukrainian-mogul-dmytro-firtash
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/454185-how-mueller-deputy-andrew-weissmanns-offer-to-an-oligarch-could-boomerang
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/15/powell-weissmann-mueller/
- ↑ https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-feds-execute-search-warrant-at-rudy-giulianis-apartment-developing/