Ukrainian propaganda war
The Kyiv “Independent” was slapped together in November 2021 with what the Committee to Protect Journalists called “an emergency grant from the European Endowment for Democracy.” The European Endowment for Democracy is a spinoff of the U.S. government-funded “NGO” National Endowment for Democracy (NED), which according to its own co-founder was set up to do overtly what the CIA used to do covertly, namely orchestrate coups and manage narratives to advance U.S. interests. A page on an NED website says that “All EU member states are members of EED’s Board of Governors, together with members of the European Parliament and civil society experts." This makes The Kyiv Independent a media outlet funded by a government-run “NGO” being forcefully pushed in front of millions of western eyeballs on Twitter, a major Silicon Valley corporation that people have come to rely on for getting information about the world. In the same way Silicon Valley facilitates government censorship by proxy, it also facilitates government propaganda by proxy.
- 1 Background
- 2 Victories and betrayal (peremog and zrada)
- 3 2016 presidential election interference
- 4 Trump impeachment
- 5 Biden regime Ministry of Truth
- 6 Russia-Ukraine war
- 6.1 Nazi insignia
- 6.2 Ghost of Kyiv
- 6.3 Snake Island Martyrs
- 6.4 Bombing Babi Yar
- 6.5 Facebook hate speech
- 6.6 Nuclear power plant attacked
- 6.7 Maternity hospital bombing
- 6.8 Tank runs over car
- 6.9 Miss Ukraine joins militia
- 6.10 Video game footage
- 6.11 PBS blurs image of Hitler accomplice behind Ukrainian mayor
- 6.12 Shelling civilians
- 6.13 Shooting civilians
- 6.14 Images from other conflicts
- 6.15 Zelensky in combat
- 6.16 Facebook allows hate speech
- 6.17 Attempts to elicit Poland to invoke Article 5
- 6.18 Deep fake chemical bomb attack on Paris
- 6.19 Mariupol Drama theater
- 6.20 Kramatorsk railway station attack
- 6.21 New York Times reporter killed
- 6.22 Ukrainian firefighters
- 6.23 Bucha massacre
- 6.24 Mass rape
- 6.25 Wikipedia misinformation
- 6.26 Chemical weapons
- 6.27 Fake Russian warship blown up near Odessa was a US frigate
- 6.28 Azovstal surrender
- 6.29 Grain shortage
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
- 2011. Eric Schmidt of Google, and Hillary Clinton adviser Jared Cohen tasked to plan ‘popular movements’ to overthrow the democratically elected President Yanukovych in Ukraine, and the strongman dictator Bashar al-Assad in Syria.
- 1 March 2013. First “Tech Camp” to train far-right Ukrainian neo-Nazis how to organize online the mass-demonstrations against President Yanukovych held inside the US Embassy in Kyiv.
- The “TechCamp” project prepares specialists for information warfare and for the discrediting of state institutions [the Government] using modern media — potential revolutionaries for organizing protests and the toppling of the Government. This project was overseen by under the responsibility of the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey R. Pyatt.
- American instructors explained how social networks and Internet technologies can be used for targeted manipulation of public opinion as well as to activate potential protest to provoke violent unrest on the territory of Ukraine — radicalization of the population, and triggering of infighting. American instructors show examples of successful use of social networks to organize protests in Egypt, Tunisia and Libya.
- 13-14 November 2013. Last "Tech Camp" conference held inside the US Embassy in Kyiv. A total of five Tech Camps were held throughout Ukraine with about 300 people trained as operatives.
- 22 February 2014. Yanukovych ousted in illegal coup.
- 28 February 2014. BBC Newsnight report, Neo-Nazi threat in new Ukraine.
- 31 July 2014. Ukrainian Nazi journalist Bogdan Boutkevitch appears on Hromadske TV discussing genocide in Donbas. Boutkevitch says Donetsk:
|"is severely overpopulated with people nobody has any use for. Trust me I know what I am saying. If we take, for example, just Donetsk oblast, there are approximately 4 million inhabitants, at least 1.5 million of them are superfluous. We don't need to "understand" Donbass, we need to understand Ukrainian national interests. Donbass must be exploited as a resource, which it is. I don't claim to have a quick solution recipe, but the most important thing that must be done - no matter how cruel it may sound, there is a certain category of people that MUST BE EXTERMINATED.|
- August 2014. Ukraine submits an application for observer status to in the Eurasian Economic Union.
- 23 October 2014. NSA tapped the mobile phone of German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
- 27 October 2014. Der Spiegel reports Obama personally approved wiretapping German Chancellor Angela Merkel's cell phone conversations.
- October 2014. Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com purchases the Washington Post for less than half of his ongoing contract for cloud service with the CIA. The Institute for Public Accuracy releases a statement condemning the move. Washington Post begins promoting Hillary Clinton as their preferred candidate for President in 2016.
The NATO organization was founded on the solitary premise of collective security to contain Soviet expansion in Europe. With the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1992, many questioned the need for it's continued existence against an enemy that no longer existed. Several former Soviet satellite states (East Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, the Czech and Slovak Republics) as well as newly independent former Soviet Republics (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Georgia and Ukraine) wanted EU membership, which of coarse would ultimately mean NATO membership, as well (military alliances exist to protect economic alliances). Russia under Boris Yeltsin wanted EU and NATO membership. The NATO powers that be made clear they had no interest in going out of business, and Russia argued how unfair it was that they should dissolve their defense alliance (the Warsaw Pact) and be thrust into another arms race against a growing NATO, which was swallowing up many of Russia's former military allies.
But the case of Ukraine was unique. Ukrainian nationalists wanted out of the Russian orbit. But some the territories of Ukraine are inhabited by a significant majority of ethnic Russians, too, who wanted to maintain close ties to Russia. The official US State Department's position under President George Herbert Walker Bush at the time was that the Ukraine should remain a sovereign republic within the Russian Federation. Bush argued as much in a speech written by Condoleezza Rice to the Ukrainian parliament. But the Clinton's took over in early 1993, and caved in to Ukrainian nationalists. In exchange for US recognition of a Ukraine independent of the Russian Federation, Ukraine would give up its nuclear stockpile from the Soviet era, and the US would guarantee Ukraine's security, should the Russians ever invade. The agreement reeked a lot like the assurances Great Britain and France gave Poland at the Treaty of Versailles in 1919 that bound them to war with Hitler in 1939 when Hitler invaded Poland.
Like the Treaty of Versailles, the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances negotiated by Bill Clinton lasted exactly 20 years. Unlike Great Britain and France who went to war with Nazi Germany when the agreement was violated, Barack Obama broke the pledge that Clinton had committed the United States to. US/Russian relations have deteriorated ever since. And converting NATO from a purely defensive alliance based on the idea of collective security to a military machine waging aggressive wars - as it had done in Libya - fulfilled many people's worst nightmare. No longer can negotiation and diplomacy be used to keep the peace, as the Obama administration had thrown American promises on the dunghill. Gaddafi ceased terrorism, gave up his WMD, and became an ally, all predicated on accepting American promises, only to be brutally murdered at the hands of Hillary Rodham Clinton and NATO. Ukraine had given up its Soviet-era nuclear stockpile based on assurances given by Bill Clinton, ignored by Barack Obama. Military force now is the only option remaining to remove nuclear weapons from the hands of Kim Jong-il.
Since the Battle of Stalingrad in 1942 it should be clear to anyone, Russia will never allow an aggressive and hostile military force, such as NATO transformed itself into in the Obama era, to ally itself or encamp within the Ukraine.
- 1 November. Snowden leaks reveal Britain's GCHQ and other European spy agencies work together to conduct mass surveillance. The files also make clear that GCHQ played a leading role in advising its European counterparts how to work around laws intended to restrict the surveillance power of intelligence agencies. The Guardian article reports,
|It is clear from the Snowden documents that GCHQ has become Europe's intelligence hub in the internet age, and not just because of its success in creating a legally permissive environment for its operations. Britain's location as the European gateway for many transatlantic cables, and its privileged relationship with the NSA has made GCHQ an essential partner for European agencies. The documents show British officials frequently lobbying the NSA on sharing of data with the Europeans and haggling over its security classification so it can be more widely disseminated. In the intelligence world, far more than it managed in diplomacy, Britain has made itself an indispensable bridge between America and Europe's spies.|
- 20 November. UK government struck a secret deal with the NSA to share phone, internet, and email records of UK citizens.
- 21 November. Democratically elected government of the Ukraine rejects European Union association agreement in favor of maintaining relations with the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU). The path to securing a NATO naval base in Sevastopol on the Black Sea is effectively cut off. Soros-sponsored Euromaiden riots erupt.
- 22 November. NSA strategy document reveals the agency's goal to acquire data from "anyone, anytime, anywhere" and expand its already broad legal powers.
"Revolution of Dignity"
- See also: Maidan coup
On 1 January, 2014 a torchlight mob celebrated the 105th birthday of Ukrainian nationalist and Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera in the streets of Kyiv Protesters carried the fascist black and red "blood and soil" flag of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army. On January 28, Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and US ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt discussed details of planned overthrow of the democratically elected government of Ukraine. Nuland made disparaging remarks about the EU, and thinks the UN will give better cover to make the new US-installed regime appear legitimate.
On February 6, 2014 Nuland met with neo-Nazi leader Oleh Tyahnybok and other ringleaders who assume power after the coup. Tyahnybok leads the Svoboda party. In 2004 Tyahnybok was kicked out of the ruling parliamentary faction after giving a speech calling for a fight against the "Muscovite-Jewish mafia." In 2005 Tyahnybok signed an open letter to Ukrainian leaders calling for the government to halt the "criminal activities" of "organized Jewry", which was spreading its influence through organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League which ultimately wanted to commit "genocide" against the Ukrainian people. DCLeaks published Soros emails arranging a meeting between George Soros and Tyahnbok. Soros, an 84 year old self-admitted collaborator with the Nazi deportations of Jews from Budapest to Auschwitz organized by Adolf Eichmann, parlayed his looted property of Holocaust victims' into a $25 billion personal fortune after World War II.
Obama foreign policy shifted at this point forward from the "Russian Reset" of 2008 and the greater "flexibility" Obama promised President Medvedev in 2012, to rabid Russophobia, one factor being Vladimir Putin's lack of support for the homosexual agenda and gay marriage. The anti-Russian grip of Soros on American foreign policy reaches a fever pitch in in coming years in efforts to destroy President Donald Trump who sought to mend relations with Russia after the Ukrainian coup crisis.
|… “The effort, known as Digital Miadan, gained momentum following the initial Twitter storms. Leading the effort were: Lara Chelak, Andrea Chalupa, Alexandra Chalupa, Constatin Kostenko and others.” The Digital Maidan was also how they raised money for the coup. This was how the Ukrainian emigres bought the bullets that were used on Euromaidan. Ukraine’s chubby nazi, Dima Yarosh stated openly he was taking money from the Ukrainian emigres during Euromaidan and Pravy Sektor still fundraises openly in North America. The “Sniper Massacre” on the Maidan in Ukraine by Dr. Ivan Katchanovski, University of Ottowa shows clearly detailed evidence how the massacre happened. It has Pravy Sektor confessions that show who created the “heavenly hundred. Their admitted involvement as leaders of Digital Maidan by both Chalupas is a clear violation of the Neutrality Act and has up to a 25 year prison sentence attached to it because it ended in a coup.|
Between 18–20 February the Ukrainian coup begins in which almost 100 Soros-backed activists and 17 police officers were killed. As in Syria and other "Arab Spring" uprisings, agent provacateurs begin shooting and killing people on both sides to provoke a civil insurrection. the George Friedman, chairman of Stratfor, called the Ukrainian coup "the most blatant coup in history."
Key neoconservatives, such as Victoria Nuland and Sen. John McCain, began pushing for the violent coup that in February 2014 ousted Ukraine’s elected President Viktor Yanukovych and touched off the new Cold War with Russia. Senior U.S. government officials reportedly told the leaders of the Svoboda party that the deaths of a few protestors would not be enough to change Western support, but the Yanukovych government would only change if the number of victims was greater than one hundred.
On February 20, 2014 a sniper firing from a building controlled by the Pravy Sektor shot and killed both police and protesters. The organized mass killing of both protesters and the police had the goal of delegitimizing the Yanukovych government and its forces and seizing power in Ukraine. Oligarchic and Ukrainian nationalist elements were involved in this massacre. The official investigation by the coup regime was fabricated and stonewalled.
The official forensic investigations which were made public at the Maidan massacre trial revealed that on February 20, 2014 the absolute majority of the protesters were shot from side and back directions and from top to bottom directions, while videos and photos of the massacre showed them facing the Berkut special police force on the same ground level. In January 2015, a forensic ballistic examination conducted upon the request of prosecution concluded that bullets extracted from killed protesters did not match the bullet samples from any Kalashnikov assault rifle which members of the Berkut special police force were then armed. The findings of this computer-based ballistic examination and results of the other 40 ballistic examinations were reversed in a couple of ballistic examinations conducted manually in the very end of the investigation. Such unexplained reversals which contradicted other evidence, such as testimonies of wounded protesters and results of forensic medical examinations, suggested that the findings of the new examinations of bullets were unreliable and likely falsified. The forensic ballistic examinations also found that many protesters were killed on February 18–20 by hunting pellets and expanding hunting bullets, in particular, with caliber that did not match calibers of weapons used by the special police company, whose members were charged with killings these protesters.
A female Maidan medic during the massacre was pointing to the top of a building and shouting about snipers. But her words were translated in a BBC report as referring to six protesters killed by the snipers in that area. A Maidan protester and another Maidan medic, who were wounded near the same spot where two protesters were killed, both testified at the Maidan massacre trial that they were shot from this building. Government ballistic experts confirmed this during on-site investigative experiments.
These revelations were not reported by any Western media. This includes The New York Time, which on April 5, 2014, profiled this wounded protester against the backdrop of an unquestioned report by the acting Kiev regime that blaming “former President Viktor F. Yanukovych, his riot police and their suspected Russian assistants for the violence that killed more than 100 people in Kiev in February.” It also includes CNN, which filmed the shooting of this medic and attributed it to the government forces.
The Maidan regime investigation simply denies that there were any snipers there and in other Maidan-controlled buildings, and refuses to investigate them. This is done despite videos of such snipers and testimonies of the absolute majority of wounded protesters at the trial and investigation and more than 150 other witnesses about snipers in these locations.
The official investigation in Ukraine simply denies that there were any such snipers in Maidan-controlled buildings, even though the Prosecutor General Office of Ukraine previously stated that snipers massacred many protesters from the Hotel Ukraina and other buildings. 
Testimonies by five Georgian ex-military members in Italian, Israeli, Macedonian and Russian media and their published depositions to defense lawyers of police from the former regime in the Maidan massacre trial have also been ignored. They stated that their groups received weapons, payments, and orders to massacre both police and protesters from specific Maidan and Georgian politicians. They also said that they received instructions from an ex-U.S. Army sniper and then saw Georgian, Baltic States, and Praqvy Sektor-linked snipers shooting from specific Maidan-controlled buildings.
Western media silence also ignored a statement by Anatolii Hrytsenko, who was a Maidan politician and minister of defense, that the investigation of the massacre was stonewalled because of the involvement of someone from the current leadership of Ukraine in the mass killing.
Shoot down of MH17
Victories and betrayal (peremog and zrada)
"Peremog" and "zrada" are established Ukrainian internet memes that began to form in 2013-2014. After 2014, the Ukrainian authorities and media constantly talked about some kind of "peremog" and "zrada". These words were especially used after the beginning of the special military operation of Russia in Ukraine on February 24, 2022. The translation of the words from Ukrainian into Russian is:
- Peremoga is a victory (of any kind, not just military).
- Zrada is betrayal, treason (of any kind).
The essence of the meme is that peremoga and zrada (victories and betrayals) can, as a result of social processes, receive the opposite meaning.
After 2014, the Ukrainian government and its controlled media began to constantly declare overreach, that is, victories of one nature or another. Over time, it came to the point that the Ukrainians themselves began to treat the "victories" rather ironically. The announced and promised peremogs, which were not destined to happen, could demoralize society. Therefore, so that the propaganda did not collapse, they began to use another word - "zrada" (betrayal, treason) to explain failed peremogs.
Simply stated, something the Ukrainian authorities declare is a peremoga. And if something doesn't work out, it's because of the evil betrayal.
With the beginning of the special military operation of the Russian Federation on the territory of Ukraine, the words "peremoga" and "zrada" were heard more often. Ukrainian dictator Volodymyr Zelensky, as well as press spokesman Oleksiy Arestovich, spoke about overreach and evils (victory and betrayals) as often as possible. Daily they spoke about counteroffensives of the Ukrainian army, but somehow the counteroffensives never progressed because of betrayals.
2016 presidential election interference
- See also: United States Presidential Election, 2016, Trump-Russia collusion hoax, and Ukrainian collusion
In July 2016 Ukraine Interior Minister Arsen Avakov attacked Trump and Trump campaign adviser Paul Manafort on Twitter and Facebook, calling Trump “an even bigger danger to the US than terrorism.” Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseny Yatseniuk wrote on Facebook that Trump has “challenged the very values of the free world.”
George Eliason of Washingtonsblog investigated Crowdstrike's claim that Russian's hacked the DNC.  Eliason raised several questions about Atlantic Council senior fellow Dmitri Alperovitch's conflict of interest. When questioned under oath, director James Comey admitted that the FBI had never investigated Crowdstrike's claim of Russians hacking the DNC. The unproven allegation was repeated by fake news mainstream media and incorporated into the Mueller report.
- In the wake of the JAR-16-20296 dated December 29, 2016 about hacking and influencing the 2016 election, the need for real evidence is clear. The joint report adds nothing substantial to the October 7th report. It relies on proofs provided by the cyber security firm Crowdstrike that is clearly not on par with intelligence findings or evidence. At the top of the report is an “as is” statement showing this.
- The difference between Dmitri Alperovitch’s claims which are reflected in JAR-1620296 and this article is that enough evidence is provided to warrant an investigation of specific parties for the DNC hacks. The real story involves specific anti-American actors that need to be investigated for real crimes. For instance, the malware used was an out-dated version just waiting to be found. The one other interesting point is that the Russian malware called Grizzly Steppe is from Ukraine. How did Crowdstrike miss this when it is their business to know?
- The bar for identification set by Crowdstrike has never been able to get beyond words like probably, maybe, could be, or should be, in their attribution. The bar Dimitri Alperovitch set for identifying the hackers involved is that low. Other than asking America to trust them, how many solid facts has Alperovitch provided to back his claim of Russian involvement?
- information from outside intelligence agencies has the value of rumor or unsubstantiated information at best according to policy. Usable intelligence needs to be free from partisan politics and verifiable. Intel agencies noted back in the early 90’s that every private actor in the information game was radically political.
- Alperovitch first gained notice when he was the VP in charge of threat research with McAfee. Asked to comment on Alperovitch’s discovery of Russian hacks on Larry King, John McAfee had this to say. “Based on all of his experience, McAfee does not believe that Russians were behind the hacks on the Democratic National Committee (DNC), John Podesta’s emails, and the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign. As he told RT, “if it looks like the Russians did it, then I can guarantee you it was not the Russians.”
- How does Crowdstrike’s story part with reality? First is the admission that it is probably, maybe, could be Russia hacking the DNC. “Intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin ‘directing’ the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to Wiki Leaks.” The public evidence never goes beyond the word possibility. While never going beyond that or using facts, Crowdstrike insists that it’s Russia behind both Clinton’s and the Ukrainian losses.
- NBC carried the story because one of the partners in Crowdstrike is also a consultant for NBC. According to NBC the story reads like this.”The company, Crowdstrike, was hired by the DNC to investigate the hack and issued a report publicly attributing it to Russian intelligence. One of Crowdstrike’s senior executives is Shawn Henry, a former senior FBI official who consults for NBC News.
- In June, Crowdstrike went public with its findings that two separate Russian intelligence agencies had hacked the DNC. One, which Crowdstrike and other researchers call Cozy Bear, is believed to be linked to Russia’s CIA, known as the FSB. The other, known as Fancy Bear, is believed to be tied to the military intelligence agency, called the GRU.” The information is so certain the level of proof never rises above “believed to be.” According to the December 12th Intercept article “Most importantly, the Post adds that “intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin ‘directing’ the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks.”
- The SBU, Olexander Turchinov, and the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense all agree that Crowdstrike is dead wrong in this assessment. Although subtitles aren’t on it, the former Commandant of Ukrainian Army Headquarters thanks God Russia never invaded or Ukraine would have been in deep trouble. How could Dimitri Alperovitch and Crowdstrike be this wrong on easily checked detail and still get this much media attention?
- Crowdstrike CEO Dmitri Alperovitch story about Russian hacks that cost Hillary Clinton the election was broadsided by the SBU (Ukrainian Intelligence and Security) in Ukraine. If Dimitri Alperovitch is working for Ukrainian Intelligence and is providing intelligence to 17 US Intelligence Agencies is it a conflict of interest?
- Main article: Fancy Bear
CrowdStrike is an Irvine, California cyber security company founded in 2011. Crowdstrike was founded by Dimitry Alperovitch, a Ukrainian oligarch and senior fellow at the Atlantic Council. Another owner and senior manager of Crowdstrike is a former senior FBI man Shawn Henry, who was promoted by Robert Mueller to be the FBI's Head of Cyber Security in the 2000s.
Crowdstrike is funded by Google, the arms industry, NATO, the US Military, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and another Ukrainian oligarch who donated $10 million to the Clinton Foundation named Victor Pinchuk. Pichuk hosted the September 2013 confabulation in Yalta, Crimea attended by Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Tony Blair to discuss how Ukraine's assets would be carved up after the forthcoming Ukrainian coup.
Russian hacking claims of DNC servers in the Spring of 2016 rely entirely on a report by CrowdStrike. Despite repeated requests from the FBI, Crowdstrike and the DNC refused to turn over evidence. The Obama administration never examined the DNC servers to determine if indeed they were hacked, or attempted to identify who the hacker might have been. On July 25, 2019, President Trump requested President Zelensky of Ukraine to assist in recovering evidence from Crowdstrike, which contracts with the Ukrainian military.
- According to journalist and DNC activist Andrea Chalupa on her Facebook page “After Chalupa sent the email to Miranda (which mentions that she had invited this reporter to a meeting with Ukrainian journalists in Washington), it triggered high-level concerns within the DNC, given the sensitive nature of her work. “That’s when we knew it was the Russians,” said a Democratic Party source who has been directly involved in the internal probe into the hacked emails. In order to stem the damage, the source said, “we told her to stop her research.”” July 25, 2016
- If she was that close to the investigation Crowdstrike did how credible is she? Her sister Alexandra was named one of 16 people that shaped the election by Yahoo news. The DNC hacking investigation done by Crowdstrike concluded hacking was done by Russian actors based on the work done by Alexandra Chalupa? That is the conclusion of her sister Andrea Chalupa and obviously enough for Crowdstrike to make the Russian government connection.
- How close is Dimitri Alperovitch to DNC officials? Close enough professionally he should have stepped down from an investigation that had the chance of throwing a presidential election in a new direction. According to Esquire.com, Alperovitch has vetted speeches for Hillary Clinton about cyber security issues in the past. Because of his work on the Sony hack, President Barrack Obama personally called and said the measures taken were directly because of his work.
- Alperovitch’s relationships with the Chalupas, radical groups, think tanks, Ukrainian propagandists, and Ukrainian state supported hackers [show a conflict of interest]. When it all adds up and you see it together, we have found a Russian that tried hard to influence the outcome of the US presidential election in 2016.
The Chalupas are not Democrat or Republican. They are OUNb. The OUNb worked hard to start a war between the US and Russia for the last 50 years. According to the Ukrainian Weekly in a rare open statement of their existence in 2011, “Other statements were issued in the Ukrainian language by the leadership of the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists (B) and the International Conference in Support of Ukraine. The OUN (Bandera wing) called for”... What is OUNb Bandera? They follow the same political policy and platform that was developed in the 1930s by Stepan Bandera. When these people go to a Holocaust memorial they are celebrating both the dead and the OUNb SS that killed. There is no getting around this fact. The OUNb have no concept of democratic values and want an authoritarian fascism.
… “The effort, known as Digital Miadan, gained momentum following the initial Twitter storms. Leading the effort were: Lara Chelak, Andrea Chalupa, Alexandra Chalupa, Constatin Kostenko and others.” The Digital Maidan was also how they raised money for the coup. This was how the Ukrainian emigres bought the bullets that were used on Euromaidan. Ukraine’s chubby nazi, Dima Yarosh stated openly he was taking money from the Ukrainian emigres during Euromaidan and Pravy Sektor still fundraises openly in North America. The “Sniper Massacre” on the Maidan in Ukraine by Dr. Ivan Katchanovski, University of Ottowa shows clearly detailed evidence how the massacre happened. It has Pravy Sektor confessions that show who created the “heavenly hundred. Their admitted involvement as leaders of Digital Maidan by both Chalupas is a clear violation of the Neutrality Act and has up to a 25 year prison sentence attached to it because it ended in a coup.
Andrea Chalupa-2014, in a Huff Post article Sept. 1 2016, Andrea Chalupa described Sviatoslav Yurash as one of Ukraine's important “dreamers.” He is a young activist that founded Euromaidan Press. Beyond the gushing glow what she doesn't say is who he actually is. Sviatoslav Yurash was Dmitri Yarosh's spokesman just after Maidan. He is a hardcore Ukrainian nationalist and was rewarded with the Deputy Director position for the UWC (Ukrainian World Congress) in Kiev.
In January, 2014 when he showed up at the Maidan protests he was 17 years old. He became the foreign language media representative for Vitali Klitschko, Arseni Yatsenyuk, and Oleh Tyahnybok. All press enquiries went through Yurash. To meet Dimitri Yurash you had to go through Sviatoslav Yurash as a Macleans reporter found out.
At 18 years old, Sviatoslav Yurash became the spokesman for Ministry of Defense of Ukraine under Andrei Paruby. He was Dimitri Yarosh's spokesman and can be seen either behind Yarosh on videos at press conferences or speaking ahead of him to reporters. From January 2014 onward, to speak to Dimitri Yarosh, you set up an appointment with Yurash.
Andrea Chalupa has worked with Yurash's Euromaidan Press which is associated with Informnapalm.org and supplies the state level hackers for Ukraine.
Irene Chalupa- Another involved Chalupa we need to cover to do the story justice is Irene Chalupa. From her bio– Irena Chalupa is a nonresident fellow with the Atlantic Council's Dinu Patriciu Eurasia Center. She is also a senior correspondent at Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL), where she has worked for more than twenty years. Ms. Chalupa previously served as an editor for the Atlantic Council, where she covered Ukraine and Eastern Europe. Irena Chalupa is also the news anchor for Ukraine's propaganda channel org She is also a Ukrainian emigre leader.
According to Robert Parry's article At the forefront of people that would have taken senior positions in a Clinton administration and especially in foreign policy are the Atlantic Council. Their main goal is still a major confrontation with nuclear-armed Russia.
The Atlantic Council is the think tank associated and supported by the CEEC (Central and Eastern European Coalition). The CEEC has only one goal which is war with Russia. Their question to candidates looking for their support in the election was “Are you willing to go to war with Russia?” Hillary Clinton has received their unqualified support throughout the campaign.
The Chalupa sisters
What does any of this have to do with Dimitri Alperovitch and Crowdstrike? Since the Atlantic Council would have taken senior cabinet and policy positions, his own fellowship status at the Atlantic Council and relationship with Irene Chalupa creates a definite conflict of interest for Crowdstrike's investigation. Trump's campaign was gaining ground and Clinton needed a boost. Had she won, would he have been in charge of the CIA, NSA, or Homeland Security?
When you put someone that has so much to gain in charge of an investigation that could change an election, that is a conflict of interest. If the think tank is linked heavily to groups that want war with Russia like the Atlantic Council and the CEEC, it opens up criminal conspiracy.
If the person in charge of the investigation is a fellow at the think tank that wants a major conflict with Russia it is a definite conflict of interest. Both the Atlantic Council and clients stood to gain Cabinet and Policy positions based on how the result of his work affects the election. It clouds the results of the investigation. In Dmitri Alperovitch's case, he found the perpetrator before he was positive there was a crime.
Alperovitch's relationship with Andrea Chalupa's efforts and Ukrainian intelligence groups is where things really heat up. Noted above she works with Euromaidanpress.com and Informnapalm.org which is the outlet for Ukrainian state-sponsored hackers.
When you look at Dimitri Alperovitch's twitter relationships, you have to ask why the CEO of a $150 million company like Crowdstrike follows Ukrainian InformNapalm and its hackers individually. There is a mutual relationship. When you add up his work for the OUNb, Ukraine, support for Ukraine's Intelligence, and to the hackers it needs to be investigated to see if Ukraine is conspiring against the US government. Crowdstrike is also following their hack of a Russian government official after the DNC hack. It closely resembles the same method used with the DNC because it was an email hack.
Crowdstrike's product line includes Falcon Host, Falcon Intelligence, Falcon Overwatch and Falcon DNS. Is it possible the hackers in Falcons Flame are another service Crowdstrike offers?
In an interview with Euromaidanpress these hackers say they have no need for the CIA. They consider the CIA amateurish. They also say they are not part of the Ukrainian military Cyberalliance is a quasi-organization with the participation of several groups – RUH8, Trinity, Falcon Flames, Cyberhunta. There are structures affiliated to the hackers – the Myrotvorets site, Informnapalm analytical agency.” Some of its Falcon III equipment fell into Russian hands during Operation Denazification.
Should someone tell Dimitri Alperovitch that Gerashchenko, who is now in charge of Peacekeeper recently threatened president-elect Donald Trump that he would put him on his “Peacemaker” site as a target? The same has been done with Silvio Berscaloni in the past.
Trying not to be obvious, the Head of Ukraine's Information Ministry (UA Intelligence) tweeted something interesting that ties Alperovitch and Crowdstrike to the Ukrainian Intelligence hackers and the Information Ministry even tighter. This single tweet on a network chart shows that out of all the Ukrainian Ministry of Information Minister's following, he only wanted the 3 hacking groups associated with both him and Alperovitch to get the tweet. Alperovitch's story was received and not retweeted or shared. If this was just Alperovitch's victory, it was a victory for Ukraine. It would be shared heavily. If it was a victory for the hacking squad, it would be smart to keep it to themselves and not draw unwanted attention.
These same hackers are associated with Alexandra, Andrea, and Irene Chalupa through the portals and organizations they work with through their OUNb. The hackers are funded and directed by or through the same OUNb channels that Alperovitch is working for and with to promote the story of Russian hacking.
When you look at the image for the hacking group in the euromaidanpress article, one of the hackers identifies themselves as one of Dimitri Yarosh's Pravy Sektor members by the Pravy Sektor sweatshirt they have on. Noted above, Pravy Sektor admitted to killing the people at the Maidan protest and sparked the coup.
Going further with the linked Euromaidanpress article the hackers say "Let’s understand that Ukrainian hackers and Russian hackers once constituted a single very powerful group. Ukrainian hackers have a rather high level of work. So the help of the USA… I don’t know, why would we need it? We have all the talent and special means for this. And I don’t think that the USA or any NATO country would make such sharp movements in international politics.”
What sharp movements in international politics have been made lately? Let me spell it out for the 17 US Intelligence Agencies so there is no confusion. These state sponsored, Russian language hackers in Eastern European time zones have shown with the Surkov hack they have the tools and experience to hack states that are looking out for it. They are also laughing at US intel efforts.
The hackers also made it clear that they will do anything to serve Ukraine. Starting a war between Russia and the USA is the one way they could serve Ukraine best, and hurt Russia worst. Given those facts, if the DNC hack was according to the criteria given by Alperovitch, both he and these hackers need to be investigated.
According to the Esquire interview “Alperovitch was deeply frustrated: He thought the government should tell the world what it knew. There is, of course, an element of the personal in his battle cry. “A lot of people who are born here don’t appreciate the freedoms we have, the opportunities we have, because they’ve never had it any other way,” he told me. “I have.”
While I agree patriotism is a great thing, confusing it with this kind of nationalism is not. Alperovitch seems to think by serving OUNb Ukraine's interests and delivering a conflict with Russia that is against American interests, he's a patriot. He isn't serving US interests. He's definitely a Ukrainian patriot. Maybe he should move to Ukraine.
The evidence presented deserves investigation because it looks like the case for conflict of interest is the least Dimitri Alperovitch should look forward to. If these hackers are the real Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear, they really did make sharp movements in international politics. By pawning it off on Russia, they made a worldwide embarrassment of an outgoing President of the United States and made the President Elect the suspect of rumor.
- See also: Trump impeachment
How the Obama White House engaged Ukraine to give Russia collusion narrative an early boost, by John Solomon
- In January 2016 the Obama White House summoned Ukrainian authorities to Washington. The meeting brought some of Ukraine’s top corruption prosecutors and investigators face to face with [Eric Ciaramella] and members of former President Obama’s National Security Council (NSC), FBI, State Department and Department of Justice (DOJ). Ukrainian participants said it didn’t take long to realize the Americans’ objectives included two politically hot investigations: one involving Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, and one involving Paul Manafort's lobbying firm, linked closely to then-candidate Trump.
- U.S. officials “kept talking about how important it was that all of our anti-corruption efforts be united,” said Andrii Telizhenko, then a political officer in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington tasked with organizing the meeting.
- Telizhenko said U.S. officials said that they had an interest in reviving a closed 2014 investigation into payments to U.S. figures from Ukraine’s Russia-backed Party of Regions. That 2014 investigation was focused on Manafort. The FBI closed the case without charging Manafort.
- DOJ officials asking investigators from Ukraine’s National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) if they could help find new evidence about the Party of Regions’ payments and its dealings with Americans. “It was definitely the case that led to the charges against Manafort and the leak to U.S. media during the 2016 election,” Telizhenko said.
- Nazar Kholodnytskyy, Ukraine’s chief anti-corruption prosecutor, said he soon saw evidence in Ukraine of political meddling in the U.S. election. Kholodnytskyy said the key evidence against Manafort — a ledger showing payments from the Party of Regions — was known to Ukrainian authorities since 2014 but was suddenly released in May 2016 by the NABU, after Manafort was named Trump’s campaign chairman: “Somebody kept this black ledger secret for two years and then showed it to the public and the U.S. media. It was extremely suspicious.” Kholodnytskyy said he explicitly instructed NABU investigators who were working with American authorities not to share the ledger with the media. “I ordered the detectives to give nothing to the mass media considering this case. Instead, they had broken my order and published themselves these one or two pages of this black ledger regarding Paul Manafort. For me it was the first call that something was going wrong and that there is some external influence in this case. And there is some other interests in this case not in the interest of the investigation and a fair trial.”
- Kostiantyn Kulyk, deputy head of the Ukraine prosecutor general’s international affairs office, said that, shortly after Ukrainian authorities returned from the Washington meeting, there was a clear message about helping the Americans with the Party of the Regions case. “Yes, there was a lot of talking about needing help and then the ledger just appeared in public.” Kulyk said Ukrainian authorities had evidence that other Western figures, such as former Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig, also received money from Yanukovych’s party. But the Americans weren’t interested: “They just discussed Manafort. This was all and only what they wanted. Nobody else.”
- Manafort joined Trump’s campaign on March 29, 2016, and then was promoted to campaign chairman on May 19, 2016. NABU leaked the existence of the ledgers on May 29, 2016. Later that summer, it told U.S. media the ledgers showed payments to Manafort, a revelation that forced him to resign from the Trump campaign in August 2016.
- A Ukrainian court in December concluded NABU’s release of the ledger was an illegal attempt to influence the U.S. election. And a member of Ukraine’s parliament has released a recording of a NABU official saying the agency released the ledger to help Hillary Clinton.
- The other case raised at the January 2016 meeting involved Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company under investigation in Ukraine for improper foreign transfers of money. At the time, Burisma allegedly was paying then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter as both a board member and a consultant. More than $3 million flowed from Ukraine to Rosemont Seneca, Hunter Biden and Devon Archer's firm in 2014-15, bank records show.
- U.S. officials told the Ukrainians they would prefer that Kiev drop the Burisma probe and allow the FBI to take it over. The Ukrainians did not agree. But then Joe Biden pressured Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to fire Victor Shokin, Ukraine’s chief prosecutor in March 2016. The Burisma case was transferred to NABU, then shut down.
- The Ukrainian Embassy in Washington confirmed that the Obama administration requested the meetings in January 2016, but embassy representatives attended only some of the sessions. "Unfortunately, the Embassy of Ukraine in Washington, D.C., was not invited to join the DOJ and other law enforcement-sector meetings."
- Telizhenko’s claim that the DOJ reopened its Manafort probe as the 2016 election ramped up is supported by the DOJ’s own documents, including communications involving Associate Attorney General Bruce Ohr, his wife, Nellie Ohr, and ex-British spy Christopher Steele. Nellie Ohr and Steele worked in 2016 for Fusion GPS, that was hired by Clinton’s campaign and DNC to find dirt on Trump. Steele wrote the famous dossier for Fusion that the FBI used to gain a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. Nellie Ohr admitted to Congress that she routed Russia dirt on Trump from Fusion to the DOJ through her husband Bruce during the election.
- DOJ emails show Nellie Ohr on May 30, 2016, directly alerted her husband Bruce and two DOJ prosecutors to the discovery of the “Black Ledger” files that led to Manafort’s prosecution. “Reported Trove of documents on Ukrainian Party of Regions’ Black Cashbox,” Nellie Ohr wrote to her husband and federal prosecutors Lisa Holtyn and Joseph Wheatley, attaching a news article on the announcement of NABU’s release of the documents.
- Bruce Ohr and Steele worked on their own effort to get dirt on Manafort from a Russian oligarch, Oleg Deripaska, who had a soured business relationship with Manafort. Deripaska was “almost ready to talk” to U.S. government officials regarding the money that “Manafort stole,” Bruce Ohr wrote in notes from his conversations with Steele.
- The efforts eventually led to a September 2016 meeting in which Andrew McCabe asked Deripaska if he could help prove Manafort was helping Trump collude with Russia. Deripaska laughed off the notion as preposterous.
- Politico reported that the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington assisted Clinton’s campaign through Alexandra Chalupa, a DNC contractor. The Ukrainian Embassy acknowledges it got requests for assistance from Chalupa to find dirt on Manafort.
Attempted cover-up: 2019 impeachment allegations
Three days before the call, The Washington Post published an article entitle As vice president, Biden said Ukraine should increase gas production. Then his son got a job with a Ukrainian gas company. Zelensky is the first to bring up the name of Giuliani, and of an investigation. Trumps mentions "a lot of people are talking about it" and "a lot of people want to know". Trump refers to the Mueller investigation which just ended, and Bill Barr's ongoing investigation into the origins of Russiagate.
The conversation took place the day after Robert Mueller testified to congress. The regime installed by the Obama administration in 2014 was defeated in parliamentary elections four days earlier. President Trump was calling President Zelenskyy to congratulate him on the victory and map out cooperation fighting corruption and international criminal conspiracies on both sides of the Atlantic.
The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.
President Zelenskyy: Yes it is very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President, it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United States and Ukraine. For that purpose, I just recalled our ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and your confidence and have personal relations with you so we can cooperate even more so. I will personally tell you that one of my assistants spoke with Mr. Giuliani just recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. Giuliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and we will meet once he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again that you have nobody but friends around us. I will make sure that I surround myself with the best and most experienced people. I also wanted to tell you that we are friends. We are great friends and you Mr. President have friends in our country so we can continue our strategic partnership. I also plan to surround myself with great people and in addition to that investigation, I guarantee as the President of Ukraine that all the investigations will be done openly and candidly. That I can assure you.The President: Well, she's going to go through some things. I will have Mr. Giuliani to give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out. I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor so good luck with everything.
The President: Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who was very good and he was shut down and that’s really unfair. A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the mayor of New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney General. Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States, the woman, was bad news and the people she was dealing with in the Ukraine were bad news so I just want to let you know that. The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that she stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me.
President Zelenskyy: I wanted to tell you about the prosecutor. First of all I understand and I'm knowledgeable about the situation. Since we have won the absolute majority in our Parliament, the next prosecutor general will be 100% my person, my candidate, who will be approved by the parliament and will start as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look into the situation, specifically to the company that you mentioned in this issue. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case. On top of that, I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide to us, it would be very helpful for the investigation to make sure that we administer justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador to the United States from Ukraine as far I as I recall her name was Ivanovich. It was great that you were the first one who told me that she was a bad ambassador because I agree with you 100%. Her attitude towards me was far from the best as she admired the previous President and she was on his side. She would not accept me as a new President well enough.
The whistleblower alleged “The call [with Ukraine] did not contain anything remotely sensitive from a national security perspective”. A “White House official” is quoted by the whistleblower as objecting to the storage of the MEMCON transcript of President Trump's call with Zelenskyy in a secure storage system in the NSC. This was wrong (a cover up) because it contained “nothing remotely sensitive”.
The whistleblower's allegation is false. The President's call with Zelenskyy contained references to both President Trump's and the Ukrainian President's opinions on multiple European countries and leaders, especially Germany and France, Angela Merkel and Emmanuel Macron, as well as sanctions policy towards Russia.
When originally classified, the transcript was set at the SECRET, Original Classification Authority (ORCON), No Foreign Distribution (NOFORN) level. That classification was set because the diplomatic view of the United States and the President towards other countries and leaders can “cause serious damage to national security” if disclosed in an unauthorized way. In this case, it could also damage the national security of Ukraine, too.
James Comey, for example, was referred by the Inspector General to the Department of Justice for potential criminal prosecution because one of his memos contained a tiny amount of similar information: the President's views on the relative importance of two countries (one of which was Russia) and when to return their calls. Comey's content was far milder and only 6 words, but even it was classified at the CONFIDENTIAL level, i.e. would cause “damage to national security”. President Trump's transcript was SECRET because it had far more information and far stronger views about a key US foreign policy, Russia sanctions. A SECRET classification was clearly warranted, and the call did contain sensitive national security information. The whistleblower and their White House official mole were wrong, or lying when they said the transcript “did not contain anything remotely sensitive”.
Former National Security Adviser Susan Rice confirmed that the Obama administration moved President Obama's transcripts of conversations with foreign leaders onto the same top-secret server where the Trump administration stored President Trump's phone calls.
Biden regime Ministry of Truth
Natalie Winters and Raheem Kassam reported in the National Pulse that the Executive Director of the Biden junta's 'Disinformation Governance Board' celebrated the censorship of news reports regarding Hunter Biden’s hard drive as “Russian disinformation.” The Biden Department of Homeland Security (DHS) created the board to “coordinate countering misinformation related to homeland security” focusing “on irregular migration and Russia,” according to Politico. Nina Jankowicz – whose career has focused on partisan operations and advising foreign governments, rather than news reporting – is its executive director.
While participating in U.S. Congressional hearings, Jankowicz dismissed documented links between Ukrainian energy company Burisma and the Biden family, while calling for an increase in federally-funded media outlets and an “oversight” agency of social media platforms. She described the well-documented business ties between the first son and Burisma as “perhaps the most well-known example of information laundering” and “unsubstantiated and misleading.” Jankowicz is a former “disinformation fellow” at the partly government-funded Wilson Center, and advised the Ukrainian government in 2016.
Additionally, she has repeatedly discussed Hunter Biden’s leaked hard drive on her Twitter account, where she has championed the censorship of stories containing reports of his foreign business deals with countries such as China, Russia, and Ukraine. “Surprised (but pleased) to see this,” she tweeted in response to a statement from Andy Stone, Facebook’s Policy Communications Director, detailing how the platform would follow Twitter’s lead in censoring The New York Post’s original Hunter Biden hard drive story. Jankowicz amplified a false statement from over 50 former intelligence community and national security officials dismissing the Hunter Biden hard drive as “Russian disinformation.”
She proceeded to craft a multi-tweet thread claiming that the firing of Ukraine’s former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin “was something the entire international community was seeking” and “brought more scrutiny to Burisma, not less.” “Also, consider the source. Are we really supposed to trust that some of these documents haven’t been forged or altered?” she concluded her thread, posted the day The New York Post’s original Hunter Biden exposè broke.
Jankowicz participated in a a virtual Congressional hearing in October of 2020 on “misinformation and conspiracy theories online.” Jankowicz has singled out stories about Joe Biden and his son’s ties to Ukrainian energy company Burisma, claiming that “malign actors like Russia” are relying on an “increased use of information laundering to deliver foreign disinformation.”
“Perhaps the most well-known example of information laundering and one that this committee knows intimately is the nexus of conspiracy theories related to Ukraine and Vice President Joe Biden. These unsubstantiated and misleading narratives promoted by self-interested and corrupt individuals seeking power and personal gain, were endorsed by the president’s advisors, treated as fact by portions of the media, and legitimized within the halls of Congress,” she continued.
“Individuals that served as sources for these theories have since been discredited, sanctioned, and revealed to have active connections to Russian intelligence services,” despite not providing the identities of any such sources.
She also called for increased content moderation from social media platforms, lamenting how “they allow the organization of these groups without any oversight” speaking in reference to the individuals – many of whom were federal agents – involved in the false flag Whitmer kidnapping plot.
- See also: Russia-Ukraine war
A clear democratic majority of planet Earth does not support NATO's war on Russia. The two most populous countries on the planet, India and China, are not opposing Russia. Most of Africa is not condemning Russia. Similarly, the Arab and Muslim world has not condemned Russia. Only traditional US allies support America's efforts to overthrow the legitimate government of Russia, and many o
In their drive to stoke hostilities between the West and Russia, corporate media ignored the fact that the U.S. and NATO forces have been supporting openly Neo-Nazi paramilitaries in Ukraine for many years. A MintPress study of the op-ed pages of The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal found that only one of 91 articles published in January 2022 mentioned this connection at all, with far more asserting that Vladimir Putin himself is Hitler incarnate. Around 90% of opinion columns pushed a “get tough on Russia” message, with anti-war voices few and far between. “People who take at face value the Western media coverage would have a very distorted perception of the Ukraine conflict and its origin,” Ivan Katchanovski, Professor of Political Studies at the University of Ottawa, told MintPress, adding:
|"They omit or deny that there is a civil war in Donbas even though the majority of scholars who [have] published or presented concerning this conflict in Western academic venues classify it as a civil war with Russian military intervention. The Western media also omitted that recent ‘unity marches’ in Kharkiv and Kyiv and a staged training of civilians, including a grandmother, were organized and led by the far right, in particular, the Neo-Nazi Azov [Battalion].”|
The liberal media reported that Russia -- which Leftists despise because it opposes the homosexual agenda and is pro-life, and neoconservatives despise because it opposes their pet projects in the Middle East and Central Asia -- would attack Ukraine on February 16, 2022, which did not happen.
Virtually all the fake news stories came from the mouth of Volodomyr Zelensky.
On March 10, 2022 Facebook and Instagram reversed longstanding policies and approved open support for Nazism on their platforms and modified violent hate speech restrictions to allow advocating death to Russians.
Conducting a civilian training operation in the middle of the Donbas city of Mariupol while a crowd of Western journalists looked on, Azov units showed locals how to use rifles. The image of a silver-haired, 79-year-old “babushka” staring down the sights of an AK-47 went viral around the world, allowing the media to construct an “everyone in brave Ukraine is doing their part to oppose an imminent Russian invasion” narrative. The story was covered by a host of outlets, including ABC News, MSNBC, Newsweek, the BBC, The Guardian and The Financial Times, as well as by media in Ireland, Australia, Israel, Denmark, Thailand and Indonesia. Images from the training day featured on the front cover of six national British newspapers on February 14, 2022.
This was all despite the fact that the Wolfsangel insignia of the many Azov soldiers instructing the grandmother is clearly visible in a number of the images. The Wolfsangel was the crest of the infamous SS brigades, Hitler’s elite paramilitary units that carried out the extermination of millions of people (including countless Ukrainians) in Nazi death camps across Europe. The image is widely used by Neo-Nazi groups in the U.S. and is considered a hate symbol by the Anti-Defamation League. Azov’s original commander, politician Andriy Biletsky, has stated that he sees Ukraine’s mission as to “lead the white races of the world in a final crusade against Semite-led subhumans.” None of the outlets above mentioned the fact that they were profiling Neo-Nazis.
The liberal media reported that Russia -- which Leftists despise because it opposes the homosexual agenda and is pro-life, and neoconservatives despise because it opposes their pet projects in the Middle East and Central Asia -- would attack Ukraine on February 16, 2022, which did not happen.
Ghost of Kyiv
A video of a Ukrainian fighter pilot dubbed the “Ghost of Kiev/Kyiv” showed a jet supposedly shooting down multiple Russian fighter jets, causing several casualties. Social media users were quick to champion the pilot as a “hero” despite the video actually tracing its origins to a video game. The video was created with the 2008 game “Digital Combat Simulator” and was first shared via YouTube, where the original poster acknowledged the footage was from a simulator. The New York Times tweeted: "Viral stories like the Ghost of Kyiv — a Ukrainian pilot who supposedly single-handedly shot down several Russian fighter jets — are of questionable veracity. But they're a key part of Ukraine's war plan, experts say, as it tries to keep morale high."
Snake Island Martyrs
Thirteen Ukrainian border guards stationed on the country’s Snake Island, located in the Black Sea, were quickly alleged to have been killed by Russian forces, at the onset of Russia’s invasion. Audio recordings of what was allegedly their final moment went viral on social media, with a Russian warship demanding: “I ask you to lay down your arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed and unnecessary deaths. Otherwise, you will be bombed.”
“Russian warship,” came the reply, “go f**k yourself.”
The 13 Ukrainians, the country’s president Volodymyr Zelensky said, died “heroically.” He later promised to recognize each solder with the title of Hero of Ukraine. Days later, however, the Ukraine Navy revealed that the guards had actually been “taken captive by Russian occupiers” and were all still alive. After running the story as fact, even CNN was forced to add the following update: “The Ukrainian soldiers on Snake Island were all feared to have been killed in the Russian attack on February 24. On February 28, however, the Ukrainian Navy released a statement saying the troops were ‘alive and well,’ but were forced to surrender ‘due to the lack of ammunition.’” Evidence of their survival had emerged before February 28. Footage appeared to show Snake Island soldiers receiving water and rations from their captors.
Bombing Babi Yar
On March 1, 2022 Zelensky claimed that Russians had bombed Babi Yar, a ravine in Kyiv that was also the site of massacres committed by Nazi forces and Ukrainian collaborators during World War II. Some 33,771 Jewish civilians were murdered by the Nazis and their Ukrainian collaborators from Kyiv there. Zelensky’s chief of staff reportedly confirmed that the Russians bombed the site. Zelensky's tweet has more than 300,000 likes and over 75,000 retweets.
On March 2, Israeli journalist Ron Ben Yisha reported after touring the site that the memorial had not been destroyed or damaged, as Zelensky and his officials claimed. Translated from the Israeli news website ynet:
|"The memorial site in Babi Yar was neither destroyed nor damaged. After touring all over the large site I can report with certainty that no monument was damaged and no bomb, missile or shell hit the grounds. The closest impact to Babi Yar was in the Kiev media and television tower complex, about 300 meters from the new monument, and about a kilometer from the old monument </ref>to the victims of the WWII massacre."|
Zelensky and his officials lied to the world. Worse, their lie suggested that all those who chose inaction were essentially collaborators in the next holocaust.
Facebook hate speech
On March 10, 2022 Facebook and Instagram reversed longstanding policies and approved open support for Nazism on their platforms and modified violent hate speech restrictions to allow advocating death to Russians.
Nuclear power plant attacked
On March 4, 2022 Zelensky and his officials claimed that Russian tanks were shooting at nuclear units in the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant. Zelensky branded it “nuclear terrorism." He had previously claimed Russian capture of Chernobyl posed an imminent threat to “the whole of Europe.” But that was untrue as well.
Zaporizhzhia was different, though. Here was the largest nuclear power plant in Europe. “Russian tanks are shooting at the nuclear blocks. These are tanks equipped with thermal imagers, so they know what they are aiming at,” Zelensky said. “Only immediate action by Europe can stop Russian troops. Do not allow the death of Europe from the catastrophe at the nuclear power plant.” Korrespondent, one of Ukraine’s biggest newspapers, reported that, according to Zelensky, he had discussed the situation with Joe Biden, German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and the head of the European Council, Charles Michel. Ukrainian prime minister Denys Shmyhal also called on NATO to create a no-fly zone and “close the skies” over the facility. “It is a question of security of the whole world.” An unidentified Ukrainian official said radiation levels had risen in the area.
Mark Nelson, managing director at Radiant Energy Fund, noted that Zelensky’s claims were deliberately misleading. Canadian nuclear arms expert Claire Wählen said the same. So dangerous was this lie that the U.S. State Department sent out an urgent message to all American embassies in Europe, instructing them to not share a tweet by the U.S. Embassy in Kiev claiming that Russia was trying to blow up the nuclear power plant.
Maternity hospital bombing
In April 2022 the ‘maternity ward girl’ come forward. Named Marianne, it turns out she’s from the Donbass and has completely refuted Ukrainian propaganda. She stated in her interview that not only was the maternity not “bombed” by any planes like the fake news contends, but she recounts how the Ukrainian military stormed the maternity ward, stole all the patients’ food even after she told them they were for the pregnant women, didn’t tell anyone of any attacks and after the “attack”, conveniently the Ukrainian soldiers appeared only minutes later already towing western photojournalists, basically used her as a “prop” despite her crying and repeatedly telling them to stop taking photos. It apparently was a rehearsed psyop event where the photographers were already waiting in the wings for the aftermath, and the pregnant showpiece was perfectly utilized as an object of orchestrated propaganda.
Marianne said that there was no air raid, which was independently confirmed. They said it was a shell of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The woman said that after the start of the Russian special operation, she was unable to leave Mariupol – the Ukrainian authorities did not let people out. The maternity hospital was occupied by the fighters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: “The military did not help in any way, they came one day and said: “Give me food.” They are told: “This is all for pregnant women.” And they took our food.” Marianne confirmed that reporters showed up at the scene immediately after the explosion. When everyone was evacuated, she noticed that she was being filmed and asked to stop. The journalist left only after the men chased him away.”
Tank runs over car
On Twitter, videos from February 25, 2022 showing a military tank running over a car in Kyiv garnered over ten million views. Contrary to allegations, it was not a Russian tank deliberately running over a civilian. The incident actually involved a Ukrainian tank. The armoured vehicle is a Strela-10, a model of anti-aircraft missile launcher used by the Ukrainian army.
Miss Ukraine joins militia
Video game footage
NEXTA, a Twitter account with nearly a million followers that claims to be the “largest Eastern European media,” posted a video that appeared to show a Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian attack aircraft. It was video game footage from Arma 3. The clip had more than a million views.
PBS blurs image of Hitler accomplice behind Ukrainian mayor
U.S. state media Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) published and promoted an interview with a renowed Neo-Nazi Ukrainian mayor, without disclosing the politician’s allegiances to World War II German leader Adolf Hitler and Ukraine’s own Nazi sympathizer Stepan Bandera. The interview comes just days after PBS published an article downplaying the links between Neo-Nazi politicians and Ukraine’s current political situation. PBS hosted Mayor Artem Semenikhin of Konotop, The National Pulse reported. In 2015 the Jerusalem Post reported: "Two months after local elections were held across Ukraine, residents of the small northern city of Konotop are expressing shock and dismay over the behavior of newly chosen Mayor Artem Semenikhin of the neo-Nazi Svoboda party. According to reports, Semenikhin drives around in a car bearing the number 14/88, a numerological reference to the phrases “we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children” and “Heil Hitler”; replaced the picture of President Petro Poroshenko in his office with a portrait of Ukrainian national leader and Nazi collaborator Stepan Bandera; and refused to fly the city’s official flag at the opening meeting of the city council because he objected to the star of David emblazoned on it. The flag also features a Muslim crescent and a cross."
Maria Avdeeva, a misinformation specialist and director at the European Expert Association, shared a tweet that appeared to show Russians indiscriminately shelling residential areas. However, the building targeted in the video is a known base for the Ukrainian Azov Battalion. Hromadske, a digital broadcasting station in Ukraine, reported that the group, which began as Sect 82, "occupied the building of the regional administration and acted as a local 'Self-Defense.' Soon, on the basis of the 'Sect,' a 'Schidna Corps' was formed—a volunteer formation that soon entered the structure of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and was supposed to protect Kharkiv in the event of a war on its territory. Interior Minister Arsen Avakov called the corps 'his black hundred in Kharkiv.'"
Azov had reportedly been using the administrative building at the time of the strike, which meant that it was a military target.
John Mark Duggan reported from the Mariupol drama theater.
Ukrainian journalist Anastasiia Lapatina shared a video that she claimed showed Russians shooting at civilians. But that didn't happen in the video, which Lapatina later admitted. Lapatina also writes for The New York Times.
Images from other conflicts
EMPR.media, the self-described best source of “independent citizen media about Ukraine,” attempted to pass off several images from other conflicts as reporting from Ukraine, including pictures of wounded children from Syria in which their skin and hair appear to have been lightened.
Zelensky in combat
While Volodymyr Zelensky was reportedly still in Ukraine, the viral pictures of him in combat fatigues supposedly commanding troops on the front line were all old photographs of border inspections more than a year old.
Facebook allows hate speech
On March 10, 2022 Facebook approved support for Nazism on their platform. Facebook allows praise for the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion. Previously the group was labeled as a "Dangerous Individuals and Organizations," which the platform previously moderated strictly in discussions forums. Facebook also allows for violence against Russians and the calls for the death of Vladimir Putin or Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko will be allowed to stay up on the platform. Andy Stoner, who made the decision to suppress the New York Post reporting on the Hunter Biden laptop two weeks before the disputed 2020 US presidential election, made the announcement for Facebook. Zelensky thanked Facebook on Twitter for helping to win the propaganda war.
Attempts to elicit Poland to invoke Article 5
On March 8, 2022, the government of Poland announced it would transfer all of its Russian-made MIG-29 jets to the Rammstein Air Base in Germany. The jets will be placed “at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America” which in turn is expected to send them to Ukraine. The Pentagon responded to the Polish announcement: "The prospect of fighter jets "at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America" departing from a U.S./NATO base in Germany to fly into airspace that is contested with Russia over Ukraine raises serious concerns for the entire NATO alliance. It is simply not clear to us that there is a substantive rationale for it.' Simply put, Blinken and Biden tried to bribe Poland with new jets to attack Russia and begin World War III so NATO Article 5 could be invoke. Poland refused on at least two earlier occasions in the previous two weeks. When Poland said it would fly the old MIGs to Germany and let Germany or the U.S. begin World War III, or let the US transport the MIGs to Slovakia or Romania and let Romania or Slovakia get nuked in addition to the United States for starting World War III, the whole duplicitous game the Biden regime was playing with the lives of people on the planet was exposed. Biden, the "leader of the free world", wanted to start World War III but didn't want to take the blame for it, and was looking a NATO ally to bribe and become the fall guy.
Deep fake chemical bomb attack on Paris
In an effort to shore up support from Western audiences for a war against Russia, the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense released a deep fake video of an imaginary chemical bomb attack on Paris to frighten viewers and gain sympathy for the Kyiv regime.
Mariupol Drama theater
The Drama Theater in Mariupol was used as an ammunition storage dump by the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The night of the explosion, there was no Russian aerial bombing or artillery shelling.
Kramatorsk railway station attack
Western media coverage of the Tochka-U missile attack at a railway station in Kramatorsk that killed over fifty people and injured more than one hundred were initially widely reported, with images on front pages across the Western media. However, within forty-eight hours the story had disappeared and barely received a mention. This was due to an Italian news team identifying one of the missiles as being of the type used by Ukrainian forces with the serial number matching one listed in the Ukraine army's inventory stocks. The narrative of Ukrainians killing civilians obviously didn’t fit into the propaganda of the Collective West, and consequently, the dead and injured found instant irrelevance.
New York Times reporter killed
On March 14, 2022 news headlines in the West claimed that a New York Times journalist was killed in Ukraine. Brent Renaud was wearing a NY Times badge and lanyard at the time of his death. He had not worked for the Times since 2015. NYT denied that Brent Renaud was working for the NYT at the time of his death. According to Gateway Pundit, it appears Renaud was some sort of Intel collector for the US. Renaud was killed in Ukrainian-held territory. The New York Times confirmed Renaud was killed at a Ukrainian checkpoint.
Press secretary Iuliia Mendel for Volodymyr Zelenskyy tweeted a photo of alleged Ukrainian firefighters with soot caked on their faces with the caption "These are our Ukrainian Firefighters!" in a Facebook post on March 17, 2022. "Thank you!" Punctuated with the Nazi slogan "Glory to the Heroes!" A Ukrainian flag emoji ends the post. But the picture actually shows firefighters from Australia fighting bushfires in Tasmania originally from February 2019.
Joe Lauria of Consortium News reported that on March 30, 2022, according to the Russian Defense Ministry, all Russian forces left Bucha. This was confirmed on March 31 Bucha mayor Anatolii Fedoruk in a video on the Bucha City Council official Facebook page. The translated post accompanying the video says:
|“March 31 – the day of the liberation of Bucha. This was announced by Bucha Mayor Anatolii Fedoruk. This day will go down in the glorious history of Bucha and the entire Bucha community as a day of liberation by the Armed Forces of Ukraine from the Russian occupiers."|
There was no mention of a massacre of hundreds of civilians littering the streets. Evidence of crimes appeared only on the fourth day after the Security Service of Ukraine and representatives of Ukrainian media arrived in the town.
The New York Times was in Bucha on April 2, 2022 and did not report a massacre. Instead, the Times confirmed the Russian withdrawal was completed two days after the mayor of Bucha said it was, and that the Russians left “behind them dead soldiers and burned vehicles, according to witnesses, Ukrainian officials, satellite images and military analysts.” The Times said reporters found the bodies of six civilians. “It was unclear under what circumstances they had died, but the discarded packaging of a Russian military ration was lying beside one man who had been shot in the head,” the paper said. In Bucha, the Times was close to the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion, whose soldiers appear in the newspaper’s photographs. The Times suggests that Azov Nazis may be responsible for the killings:
|“Something very interesting then happens on [Saturday] 2 April, hours before a massacre is brought to the attention of the national and international media. The US and EU-funded Gorshenin Institute online [Ukrainian language] site Left Bank announced that:
The Russian military has by now completely left the city, so this sounds for all the world like reprisals. The state authorities would be going through the city searching for ‘saboteurs’ and ‘accomplices of Russian forces.’ Only the day before [Friday], Ekaterina Ukraintsiva, representing the town council authority, appeared on an information video on the Bucha Live Telegram page wearing military fatigues and seated in front of a Ukrainian flag to announce ‘the cleansing of the city.’ She informed residents that the arrival of the Azov battalion did not mean that liberation was complete (but it was, the Russians had fully withdrawn), and that a ‘complete sweep’ had to be performed.”
According to War On Fakes, "the first unit of the Ukrainian armed forces to enter Bucha was the special forces of the National Guard of Ukraine. The official Telegram channel of the National Guard posted a video, filmed by the fighters of this detachment themselves. We can see on this video that the Ukrainian military calmly pass through the streets of the city—and no ‘mountains of corpses’ are visible on these streets.” War On Fakes then asks, “So where did the corpses on the streets of Bucha come from. And who are these people? The answer may lie in the video of the territorial defense of Ukraine, which clearly states the question ‘Can I shoot at them if there are no blue armbands?’ To which a positive response follows. The video was originally posted by the leader of the territorial defense Sergey ‘Botsman’ Korotkikh.” Sergey ‘Botsman’ Korotkikh later makes startling postings about the disappearance of Chilean/American journalist Gonzalo Lira from Kharkiv
On April 3, 2022 when the story broke, Russia immediately requested a meeting if the UN Security Council for the following Monday, April. The United Kingdom, another permanent member of the Security Council, vetoed holding a Security Council meeting in the matter. Russian UN Ambassador said in a statement:
|"London shows clearly what does the so-called new world order looks like, the order based on rules and based, it seems, on violation of all possible and impossible norms of international law, treaties and any norms of civilized behavior at all."|
Former leader of the Socialist Party of Ukraine, Ilya Kiva said that the story in Bucha was planned and prepared in advance by the counterintelligence of Ukraine, with the assistance of the British MI6. Kiva said,
|"The whole story in Bucha was prepared and planned in advance by the SBU and MI6. They arrived early in the morning, cordoned off the area, scattered the corpses and then sent journalists there. That's why that clown Zelensky even came back. To raise the interest of the international press in the alleged tragedy, but it's all a pure fake. Why didn't such a situation take place in other areas? Don`t you understand that it was staged in advance, which was supposed to arouse the aggression and hatred in you first of all. But it didn't happen."|
All the corpses wore white arm bands which were distributed by the Russian military to identify civilian non-combatants, who then became the victims of Ukrainian security forces as collaborators in reprisal actions. Some alleged corpses sat up after television cameras filmed them. Ukrainian television showed footage of Ukrainian security forces dragging corpses into place for the TV cameras.
Western media and the NATO allies coverup came unglued by their own investigation. A team of forensic investigators from Kyiv reported that dozens of civilians who died in the city of Bucha were killed by tiny metal arrows from shells fired by the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) artillery.
Pathologists and coroners who are carrying out postmortems on bodies found in mass graves in the region north of Kyiv said they found small metal darts, called fléchettes, embedded in people’s heads and chests. “We found several really thin, nail-like objects in the bodies of men and women and so did others of my colleagues in the region,” Vladyslav Pirovskyi, a Ukrainian forensic doctor, told The Guardian. “It is very hard to find those in the body, they are too thin. The majority of these bodies come from the Bucha-Irpin region.”
Independent weapons experts who reviewed pictures of the metal arrows found in the bodies confirmed that they were fléchettes, an anti-personnel weapon widely used during the first world war. These small metal darts are contained in tank or field gun shells. Each shell can contain up to 8,000 fléchettes. Once fired, shells burst when a timed fuse detonates and explodes above the ground.
“According to a number of witnesses in Bucha, fléchette rounds were fired by artillery a few days before Russian forces withdrew from the area at the end of March”, – The Guardian reported. The same fléchettes were used by the AFU in 2014 in the Lugansk Peoples Republic (LPR) at the start of the Donbas war.
Fléchettes were not widely used during the Second World War, but were brough back by the US during the Vietnam war. “Fléchettes are an anti-personnel weapon designed to penetrate dense vegetation and to strike a large number of enemy soldiers,” according to Amnesty International. “They should never be used in built-up civilian areas.”
A team of 18 experts from the forensic department of France’s national gendarmerie, alongside a team of forensic investigators from Kyiv, have started documenting the situation after the re-occupation of Bucha by the SBU Safari force. “We are seeing a lot mutilated (disfigured) bodies,” said Pirovsky. “A lot of them had their hands tied behind their backs and shots in the back of their heads. There were also cases with automatic gunfire, like six to eight holes on the back of victims. And we have several cases of cluster bombs’ elements embedded in the bodies of the victims.”
Evidence collected by experts during a visit to Bucha, Hostomel and Borodianka, and reviewed by independent weapons experts, showed that cluster munitions and powerful unguided bombs were used in the region. They killed a large number of civilians and destroyed at least eight buildings. These types of weapons are banned by the Ottawa Convention, which Ukraine is party to. Illegal cluster munitions were discovered in Ukrainian weapons storage depots.
Lyudmyla Denisova, the Ukrainian Parliament's Commissioner for Human Rights, was fired when no evidence could be found of her allegations of 400 instances of mass rape by Russian soldiers. 238 Members of Parliament voted her out. Denisova was accused of failing to perform her duties and in particular of spreading fake news and propaganda about atrocities supposedly committed by Russian troops in Ukraine. Such actions only served to tarnish Ukraine’s image, MPs have argued. Other complaints were that Denisova had failed to organize humanitarian corridors and POW exchanges.
On March 1, 2022 the Russian government threatened to block Wikipedia because of the false information in its article, "Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (2022)". On March 31, Roskomnadzor threatened Wikipedia with a fine of up to 4 million rubles "for not deleting unreliable socially significant materials, as well as other prohibited information" about the incursion. On April 4, 2022 a member of the Public Chamber of Russia, Ekaterina Mizulina, asked the Prosecutor General's Office and Roskomnadzor to charge Wikipedia with a criminal offense in connection with the dissemination of information about the "special operation". On the same day, Roskomnadzor sent a request to the Wikipedia administration to remove information from 5 articles: "Battle for Kiev (2022)", "War crimes during the Russian invasion of Ukraine", "Shelling of a hospital in Mariupol", "Destruction of the Mariupol Theater (2022)"and "Butch Massacre".
The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) is an intergovernmental organisation and the implementing body for the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), which entered into force on April 29, 1997. The organisation promotes and verifies the adherence to the Chemical Weapons Convention, which prohibits the use of chemical weapons and requires their destruction. Verification consists both of evaluation of declarations by member states and onsite inspections. The OPCW, with its 193 member states, is based in The Hague, Netherlands and oversees the global endeavour for the permanent and verifiable elimination of chemical weapons. The organisation was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2013.
According to Jacques Baud, a former high-ranking NATO and UN official, on January 18, 2022 Donbas defense units captured Polish speaking saboteurs equipped with Western equipment and who were seeking to create chemical incidents in Horlivka.
Every indication by the Americans early on was for preparation of another false flag chemical weapons attack. By early April, it appeared it would possibly occur in Kharkiv, Kyiv, or Poland. On April 6, 2022 the Russian Ministry of Defense accused Ukraine of preparing a false flag chemical weapons attack with chlorine in Pervomaiskyi, in the Kharkiv region. In a story published by NBC News on April 6, 20222 about the U.S. intelligence community's use of fake news in its propaganda war against Russia entitled, In a break with the past, U.S. is using intel to fight an info war with Russia, even when the intel isn't rock solid, the article included this statement:
|"three U.S. officials told NBC News this week there is no evidence Russia has brought any chemical weapons near Ukraine."|
On April 11, 2022 Western-backed Nazi remnants hopelessly trapped in the Azovstal steel plant broadcast details of an alleged chemical weapons attack. This 'red line' that Russophobic hardliners in the West vowed would bring about NATO intervention was largely ignored by Western media and governments.
Fake Russian warship blown up near Odessa was a US frigate
One of the largest Ukrainian news agency UNIAN spread a video of a sinking frigate. According to the Kiyi’s media, the video “reportedly shows Russian warship blown on a mine near Odessa”. In fact, the video was released by AiirSourceMilitary back in 2016. The video shows the frigate of the US Navy which was sunk with torpedoes and missiles during the SIKEX sinking exercises.
- See also: Battle of Mariupol
On May 19, 2022 Patrick Lancaster reporting from Azovstal stated, "Over 1700 Ukrainian military members have been "evacuated" from the Azovstal plant in Mariupol with the "assistance of Kyiv" is what Kiev is telling the world, but it's a lie. ...Facts are facts, and Kiev continues to try and lie about them to fit their agenda."
- Ukraine seeking observer status in Eurasian Economic Union - Yanukovych, Interfax-Ukraine (19 December 2013)
- "Ukraine right revives wartime symbols amid 'revolution'", 3 January 2014.
- "Ukraine's far-right Svoboda party hold torch-lit Kiev march", BBC News, 1 January 2014.
- Russian Hacking Story Fell Apart- Say Hello to Fancy Bear, George Eliason, ''Washingtonsblog, January 3, 2017.
- Victor Pinchuk, the Clintons & Endless Connections, by Jeff Carlson, March 11, 2018.
- ""telizhenko,andriy,g,U67540,100561,VA,1/19/16 10:57,D1101,1/19/16 12:53,,01/19/2016 12:00:00 AM,1/19/16 11:00,1/19/16 23:59,,1,KH,WIN,1/19/16 10:51,KH,Ciaramella,Eric,OEOB,230A,HARTWELL,KYLE,,,04/29/2016 07:00:00 AM +0000",,,,"  Judicial Watch: White House Visitor Logs Detail Meetings of Eric Ciaramella.
- Ukraine Worked With Democrats Against Trump in Election 2016 to Stop Putin. That Bet Backfired Badly. By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations, March 10, 2022
- Zelensky: “Russian occupation forces are trying to seize the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. Our defenders are sacrificing their lives so that the tragedy of 1986 will not be repeated. This is a declaration of war against the whole of Europe.
- Sergey ‘Botsman’ Korotkikh
- Путин поучаствовал в уничтожении последнего в России килограмма химоружия.
- OPCW Director-General Commends Major Milestone as Russia Completes Destruction of Chemical Weapons Stockpile under OPCW Verification.
- UK Delegation to the OPCW.