Gonzalo Ángel Quintilio Lira López, (Burbank, United States, February 29, 1968) is a novelist, film director Chilean-American known as Coach Red Pill who was last reported living in Kharkiv, Ukraine. Lira was abducted by the Ukrainian gestapo on April 15, 2022, and after a massive international outcry to the Chilean embassy for accounting by the Ukrainian fascist regime, Lira was released a week later. Lira remains on the NATO/Ukraine hit list for targeetted assassination.
Son of Gonzalo Ángel Lira Valdés and María Isabel López Hess, he grew up in the San Fernando Valley, New York, Miami and also in Guayaquil, Ecuador. He completed his studies at Saint George's College in Santiago de Chile.
In 1997 he published the book Tomáh Errázurih.
After settling in Manhattan in 1998, Lira wrote, produced and directed a comic short film, So Kinky. In 2002 he wrote the book Acrobat which was made into a film by Miramax. That same year Lira returned to Chile and began producing and writing in Spanish. In 2006 Lira co-wrote, produced and directed Catalina's Kidnapping, named in Chile "Secuestro".
In 2010 he was in Chile when the earthquake of that year occurred.
He lived for a while in London, UK, before moving to Kharkov, Ukraine.
In 2017, Lira was active on social networks, especially YouTube, under the name Coach Red Pill (CRP). As his handle suggested, Lira sought to make a name for himself in the Manosphere, his videos being part anti-feminist speeches and commentary, part advice and guidance for how to succeed in pickup artistry, with titles such as You Can Never be Friends with a Woman, Never Date a Single Mother, and Never Date A Girl Over 25. He seldom ventured outside of this area, a rare exception being the video Salvador Allende, in which he voiced strong dislike for the former Chilean president and "the fucking leftists today, f***ing pieces of s**t who don't know any G**-d***** history" who hold up Allende "as a saint slash matyr [sic]." He also has praised Augusto Pinochet's Military Government as the best of the country's history. After four years, Lira deleted most of his CRP content and continued posting under his legal name.
Ukraine conflict of 2022
- See also: Russia-Ukraine war
During the start of the special military operation of the Russian Federation in Ukraine in 2022, he was in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv, from where he expressed his assessment of what was happening on his YouTube channel. In particular, he said that, "although Ukraine may win the propaganda war, Russia wins the real war by capturing territory. Already 15% of Ukraine's territory is under the control of the Russian army." This video was shown on a Russian television program of the Piervy Kanal channel without his authorization, which drew attention to him in nationalist circles in Kiev. A reward for his life was announced and death threats began to be received. Gonzalo Lira sought to return to Kharkiv with his family, which he achieved after being expelled from the Royal Grand hotel. He has been critical of the government of Volodoymr Zelensky, the oligarch Íhor Kolomoiski and the American diplomat Victoria Nuland whom he accuses of having orchestrated the Euromaidan. He also says that the Twitter user James Vasquez is an actor and the place that is shown in the video appears in multiple other videos with other actors, including one with a woman with hipster clothes appealing to the East Coast American journalists. About the sanctions he explains affect mostly the West instead of Russia and that the Ruble is now becoming the PetroRuble.
He denounces that the Deep State has a lot of corrupt issues going on in Ukraine, including Chemical Laboratories which they don't want to be taken by Russia. Also Hunter Biden has evidence in the European country about his corrupt behavior.
On April 17, 2022, George Galloway, former parliamentarian of the Great Britain Labor Party, announced on his television program MOATS that an interview with Gonzalo Lira scheduled for that audition could not be carried out due to his alleged disappearance in Ukraine. Friends and relatives of Lira confirmed that they had lost contact with him since April 15, a disappearance confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Chile. Lira last wrote time on his Twitter account on April 15.
Tweets from the account of the notorious Ukrainian Nazi Sergei “Botsman” Korotkikh, who is deeply implicated in the Bucha massacre, said Gonzalo Lira has been kidnapped, tortured and might be beheaded.
|"If ever you don't hear from me for 12 hours during this conflict, if it's 12 hours or more, assume that I've been picked up by the SBU. And assume that the people most responsible are the Daily Beast, the Daily Beast who deliberately lied about me, claiming that I'm not in Kharkov, admitted to the fact that people are looking for me and want to get a hold of me in the very hit piece that they wrote, and that they contacted the Ukrainian government to make them aware that I'm in Kharkov, make them aware of my significance, make them aware so they can send some SBU goons to get me. Understand what the Daily Beast has done. And when I said, you know, in the in the title of this that the Daily Beast wants to kill me, I'm not being hyperbolic."|
The SBU is the fascist Maidan regime's gestapo organization. Scott Ritter, whom Lira interviewed four days before his abduction, wrote about how people can respond to injustice: "we can call out Zelensky’s “cursed machine” for the crimes it is committing every day in defense of a perverted vision of Ukrainian nationalism that has mainstreamed the odious ideology of Nazi Germany, giving voice to its hate-filled logic, and empowering its minions to silence the voices of those who, like Gonzalo Lira, dared speak truth to power."
On April 22, Gonzalo appeared on a live on The Duran, confirming he is alive, doesn't have access to his social media accounts at the time, was arrested by the Security Service of Ukraine who stole all his devices and passwords. Lira was released because of the intervention of foreign embassies and said he was released on condition that he does not speak publicly about his arrest and his pending case. As of May 1, 2022 Lira returned online with a new YouTube channel at Gonzalo Lira II.
On May 30, 2022, Lira challenged UK mercenary Aidan Aslin to a livestream discussion. Aslin faces the death penalty in DPR custody after being caught aiding Nazi's in the Donetsk Peoples Republic carrying out acts of terrorism and murder against civilians.
- Counterparts' (G.P. Putnam Sons, New York, NY: 1998. ISBN 978-0-399-14312-0.)
- Tomáh Errázurih' (Grijalbo Mondadori, Santiago, Chile: 1997. ISBN 978-956-258-057-1.)
- Acrobat' (St. Martin's Press, New York, NY: 2002. ISBN 978-0-312-28694-1.)
- So Kinky (1998)
- Secuestro (2006) aka Catalina's Kidnapping
- Gonzalo Lira II - Gonzalo Lira's new Youtube Channel created May 1, 2022 after the CIA-backed Ukrainian gestapo stole his passwords.
- Gonzalo Lira 1968 Twitter
- Gonzalo's Telegram Channel
- Coach Red Pill YouTube Channel
- Gonzalo Lira YouTube Channel
- Journalist Gonzalo Lira is Alive, Claims he was Detained in Ukraine
- Secuestro IMDb
- Как будет происходить гиперинфляция. Часть вторая. (ru) (5 September 2010).
- Salvador Allende | CRP
- Telegram Statement about Pinochet. Telegram. “As a Chilean, I can say unequivocally that Gen. Augusto Pinochet is the best president our country ever had. He broke the communists, who were heavily armed and trying to start a civil war; he rebuilt an economy destroyed by the Leninist-Maoist Salvador Allende; he grew the middle class until it became the majority of the country, and eradicated extreme poverty; he built a health care system that was affordable, efficient, and available to all; he created a private retirement account system that gave individuals free choice while at the same time amassing a huge pool of capital that could be invested in the growth of the country; expunged corruption at all levels, most especially among the oligarchs, whom he broke on in 1980-82; and created a legal and constitutional framework that gave Chile peace, order and prosperity for 30 years AFTER he had peacefully left power. He was a great man, and it’s only obvious in retrospect—now that Chile is once again sliding into communism and chaos. ¡Viva Chile Pinochet!”
- Victoria Nuland
- What Russia wants from Its invasion of Ukraine-and why Zelensky is evil. The Rio Times (1 March 2022).
- Man goes on bizarre rant, claims 'evil' Ukraine Prez Zelenskiy handed out weapons to criminals. Free Press Journal (March 2, 2022).
- Robberies, rapes happening in Ukraine after govt armed civilians to fight Russians: youTuber (March 2, 2022).
- Propaganda BTFO