Department of Justice-National Security Division
The Department of Justice-National Security Division (DOJ-NSD) was created in March 2006 by the USA PATRIOT Reauthorization and Improvement Act (Pub. L. No. 109-177).
The NSD's organizational structure is designed to ensure coordination and unity of purpose between prosecutors and law enforcement agencies, on the one hand, and intelligence attorneys and the Intelligence Community, on the other.
The creation of the NSD consolidated the Justice Department's primary national security operations: the former Office of Intelligence Policy and Review and the Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence and Export Control Sections of the Criminal Division. The new Office of Law and Policy and the Executive Office, as well as the Office of Justice for Victims of Overseas Terrorism (which previously operated out of the Criminal Division) complete the NSD. The NSD commenced operations in September 2006 upon the swearing in of the first Assistant Attorney General for National Security.
Sundance of Therconservativetreehouse explains:
|"From Eric Holder and Robert Mueller’s, Fast n Furious gun running operation (08/’09); to the DOJ use of the IRS for targeting (Lois Lerner, Eric Holder ’10, ’11); to the 19 days it took the FBI to reach Benghazi (’12); to the DOJ/FBI using NSA databases for surveillance (2012-2016); to the Crossfire Hurricane operation (Yates/Lynch ’16); to Robert Mueller resurfacing (’17, ’18, ’19); to the DOJ targeting Trump now (’20, ’21, ’22); it has all been one long continuum since the DOJ-NSD was formed."|
- See also: Two-tier system
FBI internal regulations bar the FBI from making any political indictments or public disclosures 90 days prior to a general election. Monday August 8, 2022, a day that will live in infamy, occurred 91 days prior to the 2022 Midterm elections. On that day, the Wray FBI raided President Donald Trump's home and seized boxes of materials. Trump was said to be in possession of certain documents with dirt on the Deep State. The warrant, signed by an associate of Jeffrey Epstein, authorized the seizure of "Any government and/or presidential record created between January 20, 2017 and January 20, 2021." President Trump, who has for many years been the target of corrupt FBI activities, suggested one purpose of the raid was to plant evidence. FBI and DOJ operatives overstepped the separation of powers the following day by seizing Rep. Scott Perry's phone.
A Wall Street Journal oped noted:
|"Monday was a sad day for our democracy and a dark day for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The search of Donald Trump’s Florida residence was a politically sensitive operation that would have tested the FBI’s reputation for fairness and impartiality in the best of circumstances. But the bureau’s behavior since Mr. Trump came onto the political scene has already left its reputation in tatters."|
President Trump held evidence of a politically weaponized U.S. intelligence and justice system. To include an extensive paper trail showing how the DC apparatus under the Obama-era intelligence system, Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Dept. of Justice (DOJ) and FBI coordinated with the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign to install her into office. President Trump issued an Executive Order declassifying all documents that he took with him to Mar-a-Lago before leaving office.
- Patriot Act
- Lisa Monaco
- John Carlin
- Tashina Guahar
- Mary McCord (DOJ)
- Jake Sullivan
- Biden junta personnel
- Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
- Foreign Agents Registration Act
- War on Parents
- Mar-a-Lago raid
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/14/sunday-talks-devin-nunes-and-kash-patel-discuss-the-fbi-raid-on-trump-and-doj-targeting-4-0/
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-fbi-has-raided-president-trumps?utm_source=email
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/judge-who-signed-mar-lago-search-warrant-exposed-associate-jeffrey-epstein
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/here-is-the-trump-search-warrant
- ↑ https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2022/08/11/body-language-fbi-wray-trump-raid-evidence-concerns/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/congress/breaking-rep-scott-perry-says-fbi-seized-his-phone-one-day-after-mar-o-lago
- ↑ https://archive.ph/0KnMv
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-unsealed-the-most-urgent-critical-national-security-issue-in-the-history-of-all-time-had-14-days-to-execute/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/breaking-trump-describes-process-how-he-declassified-documents