Essay: Rhythmic Muslims vs. atheist wet blankets
The atheists in the Western World haven't really produced much, if any, fun/rhythmic songs (See: Atheist music). That is because Western atheism is dominated by atheist nerds. In addition, many atheists are depressed due to their bleak worldview (see: Atheism and suicide and Atheism and depression and Atheism, agnosticism and pessimism). Furthermore, atheists lean to the left politically (see: Atheism and politics) and secular leftists are frequently humorless killjoys (see: Atheism and humor).
Face it atheists: Male, atheist nerds in the West are wet blankets. And overweight, feminist, lesbian atheists are lousy belly dancers!!!! See: Lesbianism and obesity and Atheism and obesity and Atheist feminism.
Most countries in the Middle East have Muslim majorities in terms of their populations. Middle Eastern food taste better than much of bland food in irreligious cultures (See: Atheism, food science and bland food). Why do so many atheist cultures have bland food? Is it because many atheists are bland?
Claude Lewis wrote in The Philadelphia Inquirer about the food is the former Soviet Union which had militant state atheism: "Many people in the Soviet Union have grown tired of institutionalized food in state-run cafeterias found at state-run cafeterias such as Stolovaya No. 22 and Stolovaya No. 23 where the menus seldom change and often lack variety. Most food in the Soviet Union is unimaginative, tasteless and bland."
Question: Of the two options below, which sounds better?
Option 1: Going to Middle Eastern restaurant and eating a shish kabob, rice, falafel, hummus, pita bread and a flavorful salad while watching a slim and graceful belly dancer.
Option 2: Going to a franchise which specializes in recreating the following: Eating bland food in a state run cafeteria in the former Soviet Union. There are no belly dancers in atheist, state run, communist cafeterias.
- 1 Christians, atheism and flavorful food
- 2 Rhythmic, British Muslims vs. British, atheist, wet blankets at British pubs that close early and have expensive, bland food and drink
- 3 Don't miss these pictures with captions
- 4 Quotes
- 5 Muslim migration to the West. Always look at the bright side of things!
- 6 Rhythmic, religious Africans vs. atheist wet blankets
- 7 Rhythmic, religious Latinos vs. atheist wet blankets
- 8 Atheism and musical–rhythmic intelligence and artistic intelligence
- 9 See also
- 10 References
Christians, atheism and flavorful food
Flavorful food Christians are known for: Eggnog, Christmas cookies and glazed, Easter hams.
Flavorful food commonly associated with atheism: Nothing. Absolutely nothing!
Rhythmic, British Muslims vs. British, atheist, wet blankets at British pubs that close early and have expensive, bland food and drink
For more information, please see: Rhythmic, British Muslims vs. British, atheist, wet blankets at British pubs that close early and have expensive, bland food and drink
See also: Atheism quotes
"I'm the wet blanket atheist...". - Atheist Siobhan O'Leary
"I don’t want to be a wet blanket...". - Atheist professor at Purdue University
"It's that time of year again. 'T'is the season to be jolly -- or, if you're an atheist activist, to throw a wet blanket over the holidays." - Robert Small, Self-Righteous Atheists Are Misguided Killjoys, American Thinker See: Atheism and Christmas and Santa syndrome
Muslim migration to the West. Always look at the bright side of things!
Being a positive and optimistic person, I always look for the good in situations. The darkest clouds can have a silver lining!
Although I am not happy about Muslim immigration to the West, Muslim immigration to fairly nonreligious/irreligious countries provides 3 benefits:
1) Desecularization of nonreligious/irreligious countries. See also: Growth of evangelical Christianity in irreligious regions and Future of Christianity
2) More creationists in nonreligious/irreligious countries. See also: Global creationism
3) More right-wing supporters due to people being unhappy with Muslim immigration and its often attendant rise in Islamic terrorism.
Professor Eric Kaufmann says about a graph showing the correlation between the projected growth of the Muslim propulation and the rise of right-wing nationalism in a country:
- "Figure 1 shows an important relationship between projected Muslim population share in 2030 and support for the populist right across 16 countries in Western Europe. Having worked with IIASA World Population Program researchers who generated cohort-component projections of Europe’s Muslim population for Pew in 2011, I am confident their projections are the most accurate and rigorous available. I put this together with election and polling data for the main West European populist right parties using the highest vote share or polling result I could find. Note the striking 78 percent correlation (R2 of .61) between projected Muslim share in 2030, a measure of both the level and rate of change of the Muslim population, and the best national result each country’s populist right has attained."
4) More Mediterranean food grocers from the Middle East offering healthy food.
|“|| In his excellent book “What Would Jesus Eat?” Dr. Don Colbert does a great job of explaining what the Master would have eaten and drank during his day.
Colbert told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: “I thought I’d go back to the training manual – the Bible – and see what Jesus ate. Lo and behold, Jesus ate the healthiest diet ever developed, the Mediterranean diet.”
See also: The Bible and health
5) More belly dancers in the West dancing to rhythmic music.
6) Fewer/zero gay pride parades in Dearborn, Michigan. Per capita, Dearborn has the highest percentage of Muslims. Many Arab-Americans from conservative backgrounds struggle with coming out publicly as a homosexual or promoting homosexuality. In Dearborn, Michigan the population is 40% Arab and includes many first generation Americans. See also: Atheism vs. Islam
The Bible's prohibition against homosexuality predated knowledge about the many diseases and disorders associated with homosexuality, and thus showed scientific wisdom prescient for its time. See: Homosexuality and health and Bible scientific foreknowledge
A quick reminder
Rhythmic, religious Africans vs. atheist wet blankets
Rhythmic, religious Latinos vs. atheist wet blankets
Atheism and musical–rhythmic intelligence and artistic intelligence
- Comedy and satires concerning atheism and evolution
- Penn Jillette's walrus slide vs. thin Indian Christian lady dancers
- 10 telltale signs you are an atheist nerd
- Atheism vs. Islam
- Atheist music
- Atheism and dance
- Atheism and disco music
- Atheism and culture
- Khan, Razib (November 18, 2010). "Gene expression; Sex differences in global atheism, part N". Discover magazine website.
- Myers, P.Z. (June 29, 2010). "The woman problem". Pharyngula [blog].
- Making A Beef About Soviet Food
- Thousands of UK pubs ‘face closure’ without energy bills support, The Guardian, August 30, 2022
- Adherents.com - suicide rates
- Atheist Siobhan O'Leary on Twitter
- Atheism, minorities, white males, and just shutting up
- Self-Righteous Atheists Are Misguided Killjoys by Robert Small, American Thinker
- Chuck Norris asks, 'What would Jesus eat?': Discovers Christ ate 'healthiest diet ever developed' by Chuck Norris, Published: 03/29/2013 at 9:59 PM
- Population of Michigan Cities, Villages, Townships, and Remainders of Townships. www.michigan.gov.
- Gay men bowel syndrome: A report of parasitic infection in homosexual patients, Med. J. Malaysia Vol. 40 No. 4 1985