Lauren Witzke is an outspoken conservative who ran for United States Senate from Delaware in the 2020 election to challenge incumbent Democrat Chris Coons. While expected by increasingly unreliable election ratings to lose the general election, Witzke gained a record number of votes.
According to Witzke, pictures of Chris Coons' daughter Maggie were featured on Hunter Biden's laptop; the latter's father Joe Biden once made a disturbing advancement towards the senator's daughter, whispering something in her ear at which point she appeared uncomfortable.
Early life and career
After dealing with a bout of depression while working at a pharmaceutical company and taking painkillers, Witzke became increasingly addicted to drugs, eventually heroin, and wound up working for drug cartels; she eventually successfully fought her addiction.
2020 Senate campaign
Witzke announced in January 2020 her run to challenge Sen. Coons.
According to her campaign website, Witzke supports a ten-year moratorium on all immigration to the United States. She has noted that globalist-favored policies, including chain migration, has worsened the opioid epidemic and hurt many Americans. NumbersUSA has given her a very favorable rating.
Witzke noted in late May 2020:
My opponent Chris Coons is silent as our rights are being trampled.
For tweeting about the consequences of mass migration in using Europe as an example, Witzke was censored by the platform for "hateful conduct". This repeated a week later, and she responded by calling for jailing Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.
Following reports of Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell", Witzke confronted Sen. Coons to ask him to take a copy of the laptop; an aide to the senator blocked off Witzke, who called Coons a coward for refusing to accept factual data.
At a campaign rally for Witzke in mid-September 2020, left-wing domestic terrorists threw eggs at young children there.
- Multiple references:
- New QAnon-Allied GOP Senate Candidate Also Pushed Anti-Semitism, Flat Earthism, and 9/11 Conspiracies
- Delaware GOP nominates QAnon cultist with white nationalist ties for seat in U.S. Senate
- Delaware GOP Senate Candidate Says Sen. Chris Coons’ Daughter is ‘Featured on Hunter’s Laptop’
- Meet Lauren Witzke
- From Mexican cartel drug-runner to US Senate hopeful: Delaware's Lauren Witzke looks to upset incumbent Coons
- Republican Lauren Witzke challenging Sen. Chris Coons
- Delaware Republican Party makes endorsements amid contention between members, candidates
- 2020 State Primary Election Report
- LIVE RESULTS: Control of the US Senate hangs in the balance with both Georgia races headed to runoffs
- Platform - Lauren Witzke for U.S. Senate
- Lauren Witzke | NumbersUSA
- Lauren Witzke: Joe Biden, Chris Coons ‘Bought and Paid for by China’
- Senate Candidate Joins Church Service in Defiance of Delaware Lockdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Delaware News Station Threatens to Have GOP Congressional Candidate Arrested for Press Conference
- Two references:
- “We have to back the blue”: Witzke makes final push for Delaware’s U.S. Senate seat, ahead of primary
- Twitter Censors Senate Candidate Lauren Witzke’s Immigration Views as ‘Hateful Conduct’
- Twitter Locks Account of Republican Senate Candidate Lauren Witzke – Again
- GOP Senate Candidate Censored TWICE for Tweets on Mass Migration Calls for Jailing of Jack Dorsey
- WATCH: Delaware GOP Candidate Lauren Witzke Confronts Sen. Chris Coons With Copy of Hunter Biden’s ‘Laptop From Hell’
- Two references: