Changes related to "Minnesota"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
30 May 2020
- (diff | hist) . . Donald Trump; 11:07 . . (-240) . . Liberaltears (Undo revision 1652178 by Goldwater (talk) Despite occasional differences, Trump is still a strong conservative.)
- (diff | hist) . . Amy Klobuchar; 11:03 . . (+1,200) . . Liberaltears (→District Attorney: added an important detail)
- (diff | hist) . . m Amy Klobuchar; 10:49 . . (-4) . . Liberaltears (→U.S. Senate: dewikify)
- (diff | hist) . . Amy Klobuchar; 10:48 . . (+2) . . Liberaltears (→References)
- (diff | hist) . . Amy Klobuchar; 10:48 . . (+410) . . Liberaltears (→U.S. Senate: added a detail)
29 May 2020
- (diff | hist) . . Donald Trump; 17:16 . . (+240) . . Goldwater (I made some changes that more correctly describe Trump as moderate-conservative. In other words, a conservative who breaks away from the movement on some issues. His support for the LGBTQ+ community is the most obvious example of this.)
- (diff | hist) . . Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party; 15:29 . . (+21) . . RobSmith (→See also)