Talk:Essay: British agnostic acknowledges the reasonableness of a User: Conservative editor
Conservative, I have never been news before:) Thank you. I genuinely wish you a Happy New Year.--Mercian1 (talk) 17:50, 30 December 2017 (EST)
- Merican, your welcome. And I hope you have a good New Year.Conservative (talk)
- I am going to easier on the UK now as far as commentary. I am regularly dealing with British people as a part of my work now. They are pleasure to work with due to their politeness and sense of humor. I also found out I have British ancestors.
- Besides, the evolutionist and new atheist Richard Dawkins has been defeated, the UK passed Brexit and now the UK has a more conservative Prime Minister! In addition, British atheism is waning and 20th century British desecularization has begun. In December 2018, The Times indicated: "The number of atheists in Britain has fallen in the past year, according to a survey suggesting that more people are attending church, albeit irregularly."
- So no more UK pothole commentary. :) Conservative (talk) 21:17, November 21, 2021 (EST)
- ↑ Atheism is down as UK gets spiritual, The Times, December 2018