Both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have stood up for the working class against the establishment and the elites. Both are populists who have discussed criminal justice reform and lowering prescription drug prices. I am here at Conservapedia not only to redeem myself in the eyes of God the Father and Christ His Son after my days as both a white supremacist and a far-left anarchist, but also to provide an objective analysis of history, current events, and the world at large. I don't always agree with Conservapedia, and I will not conform, but I will respect your opinions, and I hope that you will respect mine. It's been over a year since I joined Stormfront, and over a year since I've left it. Help me forget. Or at least, help me better myself.
Over a year since I joined Conservapedia, and I'm doing great!
I don't care if Trump runs in 2024, but if it's not him, it should be someone who genuinely and strongly represents MAGA, especially in the face of adversity. I'm proud of what Trump accomplished overall, minus the last few weeks of his presidency, when he threw Capitol protesters under the bus, conceded the 2020 United States presidential election to Joe Biden, allowed Jared Kushner to keep him off Parler and Gab, and failed to pardon Snowden and Assange. I still support MAGA and believe that the social media bans and second attempted impeachment levelled against him were shameful.
Topics of Disagreement Between Myself and Conservapedia
I disagree that:
- marijuana and violent video games cause school shootings [or any other types of mass murder]
- a show or movie is "liberal" if it contains a homosexual couple or a dysfunctional family
- vaccines cause autism
- it is debatable whether the United States should have entered World War II
I also believe Conservapedia goes too far on the matter of homosexuality, such as endorsing conversion therapy.
Topics of Agreement Between Myself and Conservapedia
I agree that: [Error: file_size too large]
Interestingly, all of the articles about the network, from Wikipedia, Conservapedia, and Metapedia, are anti-Fox News!
Examples of Institutionalized Racism in the West
- Planned Parenthood, which exterminates unborn African-American babies in what some have referred to as a "black genocide." Also disproportionately targets Hispanics.
- Affirmative Action, which blocks Asian-Americans from certain schools and jobs simply based on their race, in addition to similarly blocking Caucasians, and assumes blacks and Hispanics lack the intellectual capacity to get by or achieve things on their own.
- White Privilege theories, pushed into the mainstream by the media and Marxist university professors, which attack white people for the colour of their skin, and accuse them of possessing an inherent biological privilege which can only be compensated for by contributing to liberal causes.
- Islamic No-Go Zones, also known as "sanctuary cities," which contain rampant anti-Semitism, in addition to a considerable amount of anti-white hatred.
- Murders of Land-Owning White Farmers in South Africa, which is occurring en masse, and is almost genocidal.
- Racist Immigration System of Japan, which is aimed at preserving the ethnic Japanese supermajority.
I AM A TROTSKY SYMPATHIZER!
This man heroically and courageously stood up to Joseph Stalin, an action for which he was later killed.
I like Leon Trotsky. He was a hero.
Let me be clear: I am not endorsing communism, or the massacres he undoubtedly committed (even George Orwell calls him a "murderer"), but I am stating that I sympathize strongly with his anti-Stalinist struggles and I do endorse his bravery, dedication, and strength in that regard.
I am and always will be fervently anti-communist. But I can't help feeling sympathy for Leon Trotsky and his followers. Stalin even had Trotsky killed in Mexico in 1940!
For these reasons, I study Trotsky, and plan on reading his books in future.
I am adding this clarification because a prominent editor at Conservapedia (who has an Honourable Mention on the Conservapedia article) recently called me a "commie provocateur," and according to the CP article, he's a renowned troll-hunter! So, obviously putting up a picture of Leon Trotsky on my User Page is risky business.
But I don't care. I will not let anyone police my ideas. I am who I am.
However, the only revolution I support is the Populist Revolution.
Abortion is murder. Taxation is theft. All lives matter.
The biggest step toward both criminal justice reform and taking on Big Pharma would be the legalization of cannabis.
Evolution is a conspiracy theory. Creation is truth.
I am a registered member of the People's Party of Canada. America needs the Patriot Party.
100th article (less than three months after joining): Jewish Defense League
1st article to break 10,000 views: Media Bias Fact Check
Over 1,000 edits!
Intersection between the two greatest patriots of the past 50 years: His Dream is Now Our Dream.
Ashli Babbitt is a hero. I hold her in higher regard than Donald Trump.