Atheism, pederasty and NAMBLA
Some of the well known atheist advocates of the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) are:
2. Harry Hay (1912 - 2002) was a liberal atheist advocate of statutory rape and the widely acknowledged founder and progenitor of the activist homosexual agenda in the United States. Hay joined the Communist Party of the United States (CPUSA) in 1934. He was a vociferous advocate of man/boy love. In 1986, Hay marched in a gay parade wearing a shirt emblazoned with the words "NAMBLA walks with me."
- 1 Atheistic Denmark and child pornography
- 2 Nontheistic Thailand and child prostitution
- 3 John Maynard Keynes and pederasty
- 4 New Atheist Sam Harris claims atheist is right next to child molester as a designation
- 5 Selective outrage on child molestation and so called "gentle pedophiles"
- 6 See also
- 7 External links
- 8 References
Atheistic Denmark and child pornography
See also: Atheistic Denmark and child pornography
In 2005 Denmark was ranked the third most atheistic country in the world and the website adherents.com reported that in 2005 43 - 80% of Danes are agnostics/atheists/non-believers in God. Denmark has the highest rate of belief in evolution in the Western World.
The 2003 book entitled Overcoming Violence Against Women and Girls: The International Campaign to Eradicate a Worldwide Problem written by authors Rahel Nardos; Mary K. Radpour; William S. Hatcher and Michael L. Penn, declared:
|“||The largest source of commercial child pornography is Denmark. Denmark became the world's leading producer of child pornography when, in 1969, it removed all restrictions on the production and sale of any type of pornographic material. "The result," notes Tim Tate, "was a short-lived explosion in adult pornography, and the birth of commercial child pornography. In his work, Tate links the global spread of child pornography to two men: Willy Strauss, founder of Bambina Sex, the world's first child-pornography magazine, founded in 1971; and Peter Theander, founder of Colour Climax Corporation and the producer of a short, professionally made pornographic film series entitled Lolita. Lolita depicts the sexual abuse of prepubescent boys and girls. Although Danish law at the time rendered the work of Strauss and Theander legal, by 1979 when Denmark finally banned the production and sale of child pornography it had already become such a financial success on the international market that it has proven to be nearly impossible to bring its spread under control.||”|
Suzanne Ost, in her 2009 book Child Pornography and Sexual Grooming: Legal and Societal Responses published by Cambridge University Press, wrote about the child pornography created by Denmark/Holland during this period:
|“||Taylor and Quayle note that the material produced during this period still constitutes the largest part of child pornography that is currently available, having been transferred into digital format and uploaded onto the internet.||”|
For more information, please see:
Nontheistic Thailand and child prostitution
According to a report compiled by Police Colonel Naras Savestanan, Ph.D., Deputy Director-General, Department of Special Investigation, Ministry of Justice, Thailand:
|“|| Thailand has been identified as one of the most popular destinations for child sex abusers since 1980s...
In 2007, there were 500,000 sexually alluring web pages and 250 websites showing nude video clips of teenagers in Thailand.
Thailand’s Health System Research Institute declared that child prostitutes make up 40% of all prostitutes in Thailand.
CNN reported concerning Thailand:
|“|| And Col.Apichart is clear the law needs reform.
"There is no specific law about having child pornography in possession," he said. "Thailand should issue the new law about child pornography specifically."
Ronnasit Proeksayajiva is with a small NGO called the Counter Human Trafficking Unit. He works closely with Col. Apichart, often accompanying officers on raids. His assessment is frank -- and bleak.
"Honestly right now I don't think it is getting better, I think it is getting worse, because I don't know, maybe they believe that Thailand is the best place for them to come to have sex with the children."....
Such cases do little to discourage pedophiles from coming to Thailand. Col. Apichart says online forums are abuzz with talk about Thailand being a child molesters' paradise.
Evangelicals work to end child prostitution in Thailand
The Washington Post reported:
|“|| Sex work is such big business in Thailand that the International Labor Organization estimates, conservatively, that it generates 7 percent of the country’s gross domestic product. An ILO report from the late 1990s says sex workers sent home $300 million a year to rural areas, “more than any government development project.”
Not all sex work is done willingly, and some would argue that prostitution is by its very nature exploitative, as well as a driving factor for human trafficking — the sale, transport and profit from human beings who are forced to work for others, often referred to as the modern equivalent of slavery.
Thailand is struggling to curb trafficking amid international pressure and dozens of American groups, many of them evangelical, have entered the country in recent years to fight the issue, with the blessing of U.S. foreign policy.
John Maynard Keynes and pederasty
John Maynard Keynes was the founder of Keynesian economics. Lytton Strachey, his male bed partner, wrote that Keynes was a “A liberal and a sodomite, An atheist and a statistician.” Keynes and his friends made numerous trips to the resorts surrounding the Mediterranean. At the resorts, little boys were sold by their families to bordellos which catered to homosexuals.
In 2008, The Atlantic reported:
|“|| Keynes obsessively counted and tabulated almost everything; it was a life-long habit. As a child, he counted the number of front steps of every house on his street. Later he kept a running record (not surprisingly) of his expenses and his golf scores. He also counted and tabulated his sex life.
The first diary is easy: Keynes lists his sexual partners, either by their initials (GLS for Lytton Strachey, DG for Duncan Grant) or their nicknames ("Tressider," for J. T. Sheppard, the King's College Provost). When he apparently had a quick, anonymous hook-up, he listed that sex partner generically: "16-year-old under Etna" and "Lift boy of Vauxhall" in 1911, for instance, and "Jew boy," in 1912.
During his early 20s he kept an extensive record of his sexual activities and throughout the early 1900s he had numerous homosexual encounters. The records he kept are available from the modern archives at King's College, Cambridge.
Zygmund Dobbs wrote in his work Keynes at Harvard:
|“|| In 1967 the world was startled by the publication of the letters between Lytton Strachey and Maynard Keynes. Undisputed evidence in their private correspondence shows that Keynes was a life-long sexual deviate. What was more shocking was that these practices extended to a large group. Homosexuality, sado-masochism, lesbianism, and the deliberate policy of corrupting the young was the established practice of this large and influential group which eventually set the political and cultural tone for the British Empire.
Keynes’ sexual partner, Lytton Strachey, indicated that their sexual attitudes could be infiltrated, “subtly, through literature, into the bloodstream of the people, and in such a way that they accepted it all quite naturally, if need be, without at first realizing what it was to which they were agreeing.” He further explained, privately, that, “he sought to write in a way that would contribute to an eventual change in our ethical and sexual mores—a change that couldn’t ‘be done in a minute,’ but would unobtrusively permeate the more flexible minds of young people.” This is a classic expression of the Fabian socialist method of seducing the mind. This was written in 1929 when it was already in practice for over forty years. It is no wonder we are reaping the whirlwind of student disorders where drug addiction and homosexuality rule the day.
Keynes was a bisexual who married Lydia Lopokova. In his work The Cambridge Apostles, 1820-1914: Liberalism, Imagination, and Friendship in British Intellectual and Professional Life, William C. Lubenow expresses the opinion that Keynes was an agnostic.
New Atheist Sam Harris claims atheist is right next to child molester as a designation
see also: Views on Atheists
Dr. Sam Harris is a founder of the New Atheism movement. Sam Harris is quite aware of the stigma surrounding atheism and has even advocated that atheists no longer call themselves atheists. In fact, Dr. Harris has said concerning the label of atheist, "It's right next to child molester as a designation."
Selective outrage on child molestation and so called "gentle pedophiles"
For more information please see: Richard Dawkins on child molestation and so called "gentle pedophiles"
The Australian Conservative recently published an article by Ben-Peter Terpstra entitled Preparing for Richard Dawkins’ crocodile tears which charges that Richard Dawkins exhibits selective outrage on the issue of child molestation. In the article Terpstra cites Bendan Oneill who wrote:
|“|| The New Atheist campaign to have Pope Benedict XVI arrested when he visits Britain later this year exposes the deeply disturbing, authoritarian and even Inquisitorial side to today’s campaigning secularism...
In 2006, Dawkins criticised ‘hysteria about paedophilia’ and said that, even though he was the victim of sexual abuse at boarding school, he would defend his abusive former teachers if ‘50 years on they had been hounded by vigilantes or lawyers as no better than child murderers’. Yet now he wants to put abusive priests on a par with genocidaires.
Ben-Peter Terpstra writes: "In all truth, Britain’s clean-shaven atheists aren’t serious about children’s rights, or they’d be launching venomous attacks against the United Nations, in light of their more recent sex abuse scandals."
Concerning Richard Dawkins recent selective outrage on child molestation the Christian apologetics website True Free Thinker writes:
|“|| His reputation has always been the very same and this Pope related publicity stunt is nothing new. Moreover, why would he oppose the Pope considering that what the Pope may be complicit in, surely, relates to some gentle pedophiles.
What! “Gentle pedophiles”!!!
Oh, no, no, no; those are not my words but Richard Dawkins who, indeed, argues that there are gentle pedophiles and that way too much is made of pedophilia at times.
For these reasons and more Robert Fulford’s referring to Richard Dawkins as a clown is very, very offensive—to clowns. Clowns are lovable and funny whilst Richard Dawkins is belligerent, arrogant, belittling and shockingly lacking in knowledge with regards to many of the issues that he takes on (find ample evidence here).
Atheism related links:
- Atheists and sexual abuse
- Atheism and child pornography
- Nontheistic Thailand and child prostitution
- Atheism and sexuality
- Atheism and morality
- Atheism and sadism
- Atheism and bestiality
- Atheism and social outcasts
- Soviet Union and morality
- Abortion and atheism
- Antitheism and antisocial behavior
Homosexuality related links:
- Teenage homosexuality
- Homosexuality and pedophilia
- Homosexual Couples and Domestic Violence
- Homosexuality and murders
- Homosexuality and health
Evolutionary belief and sexual immorality:
- Atheist hides from question; Would you shut down NAMBLA? - features the popular YouTube video maker Shockofgod
- The American Spectator Special Report, When Nancy Met Harry, Jeffrey Lord, 10/5/2006.
- The Boston Phoenix, The real Harry Hay, Michael Bronski, October 31 - November 7, 2002.
- Samuel R. Delaney, About writing: seven essays, four letters, and five interviews, page 36
- Delany, Samuel R.; Freedman, Carl (2009). Conversations with Samuel R. Delany. Univ. Press of Mississippi, page 143
- Top 50 Countries With Highest Proportion of Atheists / Agnostics(Zuckerman, 2005)
- Child Pornography and Sexual Grooming: Legal and Societal Responses by Suzanne Ost, Cambridge University Press, page 29, 2009
- Photo: Evolution Less Accepted in U.S. Than Other Western Countries, Study Finds
- Overcoming Violence Against Women and Girls: The International Campaign to Eradicate a Worldwide Problem written by authors Rahel Nardos; Mary K. Radpour; William S. Hatcher and Michael L. Penn, page 59, 2003
- Thailand fights to stem tide of child sex tourists By Dan Rivers
- Thailand’s Response to Online Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation: Its Progress and Challenges, Pol.Col.Naras Savestanan, Ph.D. Deputy Director-General, Department of Special Investigation, Ministry of Justice, Thailand, The Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice: 20th CCPCJ, April 12, 2011, Vienna, Austria
- Kathoey Ladyboy: Thailand's Got Talent By Heinz Duthel, page 192
- Thailand fights to stem tide of child sex tourists By Dan Rivers, CNN
- [In Thailand, US evangelicals work to end prostitution] by Ruxandra Guidi, Religion News Service January 6, 2014, syndicated to The Washington Post
- The Cambridge Apostles, 1820-1914: Liberalism, Imagination, and Friendship in British Intellectual and Professional Life, 1998, Cambridge University Press, page 402
- Roberts, Jessica, et al. (June 19, 2007). "Interview with an atheist". News21. Retrieved on July 30, 2014.
- NEWSWEEK Poll: 90% Believe in God, Newsweek 2007