Idaho Second Amendment Alliance
In their words, ISSA "exists to fight for the 2nd Amendment rights of all Idaho citizens. Even in a gun friendly State like Idaho, the 2nd Amendment is under constant threat. The ISAA will focus on the following areas:
- Fighting against proposed laws that would infringe on the 2nd Amendment.
- Overturning or repealing laws that currently infringe on our 2nd Amendment.
- Voting out politicians who do not defend the 2nd Amendment and voting in politicians who do.
- Working with businesses, universities, and other organizations to encourage them to allow citizens to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.
- Continuing to educate the public on the importance and necessity to exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.
- American Redoubt
- Essay:Why do conservatives own firearms?—According to Thomas Jefferson it is as the final deterrent against potential tyranny of government
- Alex Barron of the Charles Carroll Society, Idaho