Obama doublespeak is a deliberate, calculated use of rhetoric that states Barack Obama's positions and that contradict his actual policies.
- "...he [ Obama ] goes out as a politician and says what he has to say as a politician." Jeremiah Wright 
- "Alinsky taught [community] organizers [like Obama] to hide their true intentions in the words they spoke."-Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D. 'The Obama Nation'
- "Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity." -Saul Alinsky; Rules for Radicals; 1971; p. 128
- Barack Hussein Obama lifts the Mexico City policy that prevented the use of U.S. taxpayers’ money from supporting family planning groups which perform, promote and expand abortions. In addition, the budget Obama submitted to Congress urges the House and Senate to repeal a law called the Dornan amendment that has prevented tax-funded abortion in the District of Columbia for many years.
- Obama approves the Omnibus spending bill which gave $50 million dollars to the UN Population Fund. This fund helps provide coerced abortions in China. In addition, addressing the United Nations, Obama has called for universal access to abortion.
- LifeSite News has compiled a list of Obama bills, speeches and appointments proving his only agenda is promoting more abortions.
"We are united in our determination to prevent unintended pregnancies, reduce the need for abortion, and support women and families in the choices they make. To accomplish these goals, we must work to find common ground to expand access to affordable contraception, accurate health information, and preventative services."
"We may not agree on abortion, but surely we can agree on reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies in this country."
Speaking in regards to his children, "If they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."
"No one is pro-abortion."
"above my pay grade."
'pro-choice, not pro-abortion' 
- Obama's transition cabinet includes over 40 registered lobbyists. After saying that lobbyists would be mostly barred from working in the Obama-occupied White House, the administration still hasn't disclosed how many lobbyists made their way into top posts.
- Barack Obama’s ban on lobbyist contributions will limit the haul from fundraising dinners to congressional Democrats, but organizers have found a way around it: a morning-after event at the same hotel where lobbyists — and their money — will be welcomed with open arms.
“Your voices should speak louder than the whispers of lobbyists.” said then-Senator Obama.
“I don’t take a dime of their [lobbyist] money, and when I am president, they won’t find a job in my White House. They will not fund my party, they will not run our White House, and they will not drown out the voice of the American people when I am president of the United States of America." (Sunlen Miller, "Obama Commends DNC For Cutting Lobbyist Contributions," ABC News' "Political Radar" Blog, 6/5/08)
"In every election, politicians come to your cities and your towns, and they tell you what you want to hear, and they make big promises, and they lay out all these plans and policies. But then they go back to Washington when the campaign's over. Lobbyists spend millions of dollars to get their way. The status quo sets in. And instead of fighting for health care or jobs, Washington ends up fighting over the latest distraction of the week. It happens year after year after year."
"We can be a party that says there's no problem with taking money from Washington lobbyists — from oil lobbyists and drug lobbyists and insurance lobbyists. We can pretend that they represent real Americans and look the other way when they use their money and influence to stop us from reforming health care or investing in renewable energy for yet another four years."
"Or this time, we can recognize that you can't be the champion of working Americans if you're funded by the lobbyists who drown out their voices. We can do what we've done in this campaign, and say that we won't take a dime of their money. We can do what I did in Illinois, and in Washington, and bring both parties together to rein in their power so we can take our government back. It's our choice." — Evansville, IN, on April 22, 2008
"I just want to make sure that we understand: I don't take money from federal lobbyists. I don't take money from PACs." (Sen. Barack Obama, MSNBC Presidential Debate, Las Vegas, NV, 1/15/08)
"I'm not in this race to continue the special-interest-driven politics of the last eight years. I'm in this race to end it. I've been taking on lobbyists throughout my career in Illinois." (Sen. Barack Obama, Remarks At A Town Hall Meeting, Billings, MT, 5/19/08)
"I believe I can bring about that kind of change - because I'm the only candidate in this race who's actually worked to take power away from lobbyists by passing historic ethics reforms in Illinois and in the U.S. Senate. And I'm the only candidate who isn't taking a dime from Washington lobbyists. They have not funded my campaign, they will not run my administration, and they will not drown out the voices of the American people when I'm President of the United States." (Sen. Barack Obama, Remarks To The Pennsylvania AFL-CIO, Philadelphia, PA, 4/2/08)
"The executive order on ethics I will sign shortly represents a clean break from business as usual. As of today, lobbyists will be subject to stricter limits than under any other administration in history. If you are a lobbyist entering my administration, you will not be able to work on matters you lobbied on, or in the agencies you lobbied during the previous two years. When you leave government, you will not be able to lobby my administration for as long as I am president."
"Yesterday, John McCain actually said that if he's president that he'll take on, and I quote, "the old boys network in Washington." Now I'm not making this up. This is somebody who's been in Congress for twenty-six years, who put seven of the most powerful Washington lobbyists in charge of his campaign. And now he tells us that he's the one who's gonna take on the old boys network. The old boys network? In the McCain campaign that's called a staff meeting. Come, on!"
"Sen. McCain bragged about how as chairman of the Commerce Committee in the Senate, he had oversight of every part of the economy. Well, all I can say to Sen. McCain is, "Nice job. Nice job." Where is he getting these lines? The lobbyists running his campaign? ... I'm not making this up, you can't make this up. It's like a Saturday Night Live routine."
""The executive order on ethics I will sign shortly represents a clean break from business as usual. As of today, lobbyists will be subject to stricter limits than under any other administration in history. If you are a lobbyist entering my administration, you will not be able to work on matters you lobbied on, or in the agencies you lobbied during the previous two years. When you leave government, you will not be able to lobby my administration for as long as I am president."
- The Iraqi surge was a complete success approved by President George W. Bush, for which Obama said “Now, I had no doubt — and I said at the time, when I opposed the surge, that given how wonderfully our troops perform, if we place 30,000 more troops in there, then we would see an improvement in the security situation and we would see a reduction in the violence.”
“I am not persuaded that 20,000 additional troops in Iraq is going to solve the sectarian violence there in fact I think it will do the reverse. I think it takes pressure off the Iraqis to arrive at the sort of political accommodation that every observer believes is the ultimate solution to the problems we face there. So I am going to actively oppose the president’s proposal… I think he is wrong.”
"Here’s what we know. The surge has not worked. And they said today, ‘Well, even in September, we’re going to need more time.’ So we’re going to kick this can all the way down to the next president, under the president’s plan."
"So, I think it is fair to say that the president has simply tried to gain another six months to continue on the same course that he's been on for several years now. It is a course that will not succeed. It is a course that is exacting an enormous toll on the American people, enormous toll on our troops who have performed brilliantly and done everything that's been asked of them and is not making us more safe."
- Senator Obama's female staffers were paid just 78 cents for every dollar his male staffers made.
"women still earn only 77 cents for every dollar earned by men," and "just totally wrong."
"And now is the time to keep the promise of equal pay for an equal day's work, because I want my daughters to have exactly the same opportunities as your sons. "
"Today many women work to help support their families but are paid just 77 cents to a dollar a man makes," says the female narrator of the Obama campaign ad. "It's one more thing John McCain doesn't get about our economy. He opposed a law to guarantee women equal pay for equal work, calling it too great a burden on business... A burden on business? How about the burden on our families."
"But I can’t think of any problem more important than making sure that women get equal pay for equal work. It’s a matter of equality. It’s a matter of fairness. That’s why I stood up for equal pay in the Illinois State Senate, and helped pass a law to give 330,000 more women protection from paycheck discrimination. That’s why I’ve been fighting to pass legislation in the Senate, so that employers don’t get away with discriminating against hardworking women like Lilly Ledbetter. And that’s why I’ll continue to stand up for equal pay as President."
"that there are no second class citizens in our workplaces, and that it's not just unfair and illegal -- but bad for business-- to pay someone less because of their gender, age, race, ethnicity, religion or disability"
“While this bill bears her name, Lilly knows this story isn’t just about her. It is a story of women across this country still earning just 78 cents for every $1 men earn, women of color even less, which means that today in the year 2009, countless women are still losing thousands of dollars in salary, income, and retirement savings over the course of a lifetime.”
- Obama plans to sign the $410 billion dollar fiscal budget that contains more than 9000 earmarks. Obama took a no-earmark pledge on the campaign trail.
""we passed the recovery plan free of earmarks"
"I will also go through the federal budget, line by line, eliminating programs that no longer work and making the ones we do need work better and cost less because we cannot meet 21st century challenges with a 20th century bureaucracy."
"And those of us who manage the public's dollars will be held to account - to spend wisely, reform bad habits, and do our business in the light of day - because only then can we restore the vital trust between a people and their government."
"We need earmark reform, and when I'm President, I will go line by line to make sure that we are not spending money unwisely."
- Barack Hussein Obama's campaign for the President had been built on the theme of "change". He often alludes to and paints a portrait of "change" for the masses. Leon Panetta is Obama’s pick for the CIA, chief of staff under Bill Clinton. Robert Reich is Obama’s economy guru, was Secretary of Labor under Bill Clinton. Rahm Emanuel is Obama’s chief of staff, was a senior adviser under Bill Clinton. Eric Holder is the Attorney General, was deputy Attorney General under Bill Clinton. Carol Browner is Obama’s "global warming" czar, she ran the EPA under Bill Clinton. Susan Rice is Obama’s pick for the UN, was an assistant Secretary of State under Bill Clinton. Nominating Neal Wolin to be deputy treasury secretary, a former Clinton department's general counsel. Nominated Lael Brainard, a Clinton-era official. Nominated Harold Koh for State Department’s legal adviser, former Clinton administration official. 7th Circuit Court nominee David F. Hamilton, former Clinton appointed judge. William Lynn is Obama's defense secretary, was the Pentagon comptroller of the Clinton administration. Michele Flournoy for under secretary of defense for policy, former principal deputy assistant defense secretary under Bill Clinton. Robert Hale is named comptoller, was former assistant secretary of the Air Force under Bill Clinton. Jeh Johnson is Defense Department general counsel, former Air Force general counsel under Clinton. Nominated David Hayes No.2 job at Interior Dept., held same job under Bill Clinton. Rosa Brooks is senior advisor to the Pentagon, was senior adviser to the State Department under Bill Clinton. George Mitchell is the U.S. envoy to the Middle East, was Special Envoy for Northern Ireland under Bill Clinton. Joe Biden, Tom Daschle, Paul Volcker, and even David Axelrod, all longtime Bill Clinton Washington insiders. William Michael Daley served as U.S. Secretary of Commerce under President Bill Clinton, chief of staff under Obama. Gene Sperling was NEC director under Bill Clinton, Director of Economic Council for Obama.
“The change we need doesn’t come from Washington, it comes to Washington.”
"We can't change the way Washington works unless we first change how Congress works."
"It's not just enough to change the players. We've gotta change the game."
"Politics has become so bitter and partisan, so gummed up by money and influence, that we can't tackle the big problems that demand solutions. And that's what we have to change first. We have to change our politics, and come together around our common interests and concerns as Americans."
- Obama and senior Democrats have been telling the American people that this will be the "most transparent" government in history. The exact opposite is the situation America finds itself in. Candidate Obama made a calculated policy to withhold information, to be secret like no other candidate before him. Instances of information withheld  
"Going forward, anytime the American people want to know something that I or a former president wants to withhold, we will have to consult with the Attorney General and the white house counsel, whose business it is to ensure compliance with the rule of law. Information will not be withheld just because I say so; it will be withheld because a separate authority believes my request is well-grounded in the Constitution. Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency"
"And finally, we can all agree that, if we want to translate these goals [Socialist Healthcare] into policies, we need a process that is as transparent and inclusive as possible."
"a new standard of openness."
'Gibbs added Obama has upheld his pledge to be transparent, and administration officials have been vigilant in the use of stimulus funding for job creation.' 
"My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in Government." 
- Despite Obama's campaign rhetoric, it is estimated that the permanent changes to tax law Obama signed totals a net tax hike of $618.7 billion. Obama has signed into law $7 in permanent tax hikes for every $1 in permanent tax cuts.
- Just 16 days into his regime, Obama signed into law a 156 percent increase in the federal excise tax on tobacco.
- July 2010, Obama imposed a new 10 percent excise tax on Caucasian Americans using indoor tanning salons.
- January 2011 Healthcare Taxes. The Medicine Cabinet Tax prevents consumers from using their health savings accounts to purchase non-prescription, over-the-counter medicines (except insulin)
- January 2011 Healthcare Taxes. Additional tax on non-medical early withdrawals from Health Savings Accounts from 10 to 20 percent
- January 2011. Healthcare Taxes. Flexible Spending Account Cap forces parents of special needs children to pay costly expenses after a $2,500 threshold
- January 2013 Healthcare Taxes. Medical Itemized Deductions Cap is raised from 7.5% deductible to 10 percent
- January 2014 Healthcare Taxes. Individual Mandate Tax will require anyone not buying "qualifying" health insurance to pay an income surtax of $495
- Obama's budget proposal calls for an increase in taxes of about $330 billion by targeting oil, gas and coal producers, investment managers and U.S.-based multinational corporations.
“I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.” 
“didn’t raise taxes once.” 
Raising Debt Ceiling
- Barack Hussein Obama and his administration have warned America to raise the nation's debt ceiling right away. Hyperbole from Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, "Even a very short-term or limited default would have catastrophic economic consequences that would last for decades."
In 2006, Obama had something to say about raising our debt ceiling, “The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. ... Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. " 
- Like his use of "change", Obama often talks about hope. After winning the presidency, a constant stream of negative financial statements have come from the White House. "Our economy is badly weakened", "We are experiencing an unprecedented, perhaps, economic crisis", "A bad situation could become dramatically worse", "The statistics every day underscore the urgency of the economic situation", "This is a continuing disaster for America's working families", "Rarely in history has our country faced economic problems as devastating as this crisis", "The economy is in desperate straits", "A failure to act, and act now, will turn crisis into a catastrophe." 
"Hope – Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope! In the end, that is God’s greatest gift to us, the bedrock of this nation. A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead"
"America is a land of big dreamers and big hopes. It is this hope that has sustained us through revolution and civil war, depression and world war, a struggle for civil and social rights and the brink of nuclear crisis. And it is because our dreamers dreamed that we have emerged from each challenge more united, more prosperous, and more admired than before."
- Obama urged individual sacrifice in an inaugural address that called for a new era of responsibility.
"We can't drive our SUVs and, you know, eat as much as we want and keep our homes on, you know, 72 degrees at all times." Not long after, we are told that Obama was born in Hawaii so he likes the thermostat set high in the oval office. Obama's White House declined to comment [transparency] on the president's personal energy use.
- Obama urges the end of divisive politics, "On this day, we come to proclaim an end to the petty grievances and false promises, the recriminations and worn out dogmas, that for far too long have strangled our politics."
For the first 50 days of the Obama regime, the following appeared on the White House website, "President Obama will keep the broken promises made by President Bush..."
In a scathing rebuke of former VP Dick Cheney's comments, the White House starts by using sarcasm "Well, I guess Rush Limbaugh was busy," Gibbs said to laughter during his daily briefing with reporters. "So they trotted out the next most popular member of the Republican cabal." Also saying, "I think not taking economic advice from Dick Cheney would be maybe the best possible outcome of yesterday's interview." Blaming George W. Bush, Gibbs defended Obama saying, 'he [Obama] is keeping the nation safe while dealing with problems George W. Bush's administration did not.' 
Hillary Clinton offered a sarcastic reply when asked about Cheney's request this week to declassify documents showing the "success" of harsh interrogations, "It won't surprise you that I don't consider him a particularly reliable source," Clinton said with laughter before the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
Accusing the Bush administration of creating "a misguided experiment" that created more threats to America, Obama told an audience at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., that the Guantanamo facility will be shuttered. "We are acutely aware that under the last administration, detainees were released only to return to the battlefield. That is why we are doing away with the poorly planned, haphazard approach that let those detainees go in the past," said Obama.
The Obama regime increased its budget deficit projection to over $1.8 trillion and blames former President Bush. In fact, Obama did not inherit the budget but presided over it.
“Punish your enemies.”
“Get in Their Faces!”
"Responding to a private dinner guest in May 2010, agreed there is a 'subterranean agenda' in the opposition to his presidency that is rooted in race." Race-baiting from Obama's new book Family of Freedom 
- BILL MOYERS INTERVIEW TRANSCRIPT PBS, April 25, 2008
- Mark Levin. "The President is a serial liar.", Mark Levin Day 8 of contempt. Part #1, YouTube
- President Obama's New Budget Calls for Tax-Funded Abortions in Nation's Capital LifeNews.com, May 7, 2009
- Obama Administration Calls for Universal Access to Abortion at U.N. Meeting NewsMax, July 2, 2009
- President Barack Obama's Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation, Lifesitenews.com, May 24, 2009
- Obama, McCain’s Abortion Positions Contrast Sharply at Faith Forum Fox News, August 16, 2008
- Obama Administration Struggling to Live Up to Transparency Pledges Fox News, March 10, 2009
- Democrats dodge ban on cash from lobbyists Politico, June 18, 2009
- Obama Signs Fair Pay Act - His Female Staffers Made 78% of Males' Pay in Senate CNSNews, January 30, 2009
- No Crossing Guard for Turtles, But White House Claims Worthwhile Stimulus Projects Fox News, June 16, 2009
- Transparency and Open Government The White House Press Briefing Room
- Group Disputes Obama's Assertion That He Didn't Raise Taxes, Fox News, February 8, 2011
- Obama budget resurrects rejected tax increases, Breitbart, February 14, 2011
- Blowing Smoke Forbes
-  Obama Budget, Fox News
- O'Reilly interview February 6. 2011
- Obama Officials Play Chicken Little With the Debt Ceiling, Fox News, January 6, 2011
- Quotes from President Obama on the economy zTruth, February 5, 2009
- Obama Getting Heat for Turning Up the Oval Office Thermostat Fox news, February 03, 2009
- White House Ridicules Cheney After Criticism Fox News, March 17, 2009
- Clinton Takes Aim at Cheney on Interrogation Memos Fox News, April 22, 2009
- Black Leaders Rip Obama Claim of Tea Party Racism, NewsMax, March 4, 2011