Previous Breaking News/Ann Coulter
This page contains the items that were once on the "Breaking News" section of the Main Page. The articles are mainly about Ann Coulter. Last date of Archived news is October 6, 2010. Contains archives from January 2007 to Dec. 2010.
- Ann Coulter on Human Events: "Ironically, for all of their love of conspiracy theories -- the rigging of the 2000 election, vote suppression in Ohio in 2004, 9/11 being an inside job, oil companies covering up miracle technology that would allow cars to run on dirt, Britney Spears' career, etc., etc. -- when presented with an actual conspiracy of Soviet spies infiltrating the U.S. government, they laughed it off like world-weary skeptics and dedicated themselves to slandering Joe McCarthy."
"Then as now, liberals protect themselves from detection with wild calumnies against anybody who opposes them. They have no interest in -- or aptitude for -- persuasion. Their goal is to anathematize their enemies. Blacklisted by History removes the curse from one of the greatest patriots in American history."
- Ann Coulter explains why "Democrats are counting on illegal immigrants to be the future of their party". Human Events: 
- US 2008 presidential candidate John Edwards demonizes Ann Coulter, calls her 'she-devil', accuses her of hate speech. ABC News
- Columnist Ann Coulter Shocks Cable TV Show, Declaring 'Jews Need to Be Perfected by Becoming Christians' Fox News 
Ann also said "America would be better off if everyone were Christian."
- Ann Coulter Explains Her ‘Jews Need to be Perfected’ Comment NewsBusters 
- ABCNews.com Misrepresents Coulter's Views on Jews NewsBusters 
- "ABCNews.com practically suggested that Coulter is an anti-Semite, and when you follow the bread crumbs, you'll find Media Matters the culprit behind the half-baked cake."
- MediaMatters slanders Ann Coulter. 
- The MSM uses the liberal tool of Jamming to try and silence Ann Coulter.
- NBC’s Today Show Asks Should Coulter Be ‘Taken Off the Airwaves Permanently’ #NewsBusters 
- CNBC host Donny Deutsch said "Of course, she should be allowed on the air. It's free speech."
- Liberal Screechers After Ann (Again) Human Events 
- Michael Medved says “Ann doesn't have an anti-Semitic bone in her body."
- Conservative Ann Coulter responds to attacks from John Edwards U.S. election campaign. 
- Liz Edwards attacks Ann Coulter publicly. 
- Obama: Playing the Victim Card 
"As Ann Coulter noted in her book 'Godless', it’s a time honored custom among liberals to hide behind alleged victims in order to gain immunity from political criticism of anything they say or do."
- Ann Coulter says Rush is "The Other Inventor of Radio" 
- Ann Coulter explains why it's Bush 7, Terrorists 0
- Ann Coulter: My Triumph Over Kwanzaa!
"Kwanzaa itself is a nutty blend of schmaltzy '60s rhetoric, black racism and Marxism. Kwanzaa liberates no one; Christianity liberates everyone, proclaiming that we are all equal before God." 
- According to Ann Coulter and Human Events, Sarah Palin is the Conservative of the Year. "She ought to spend the next decade being a good governor, tending to her children so none of them turn out like Ron Reagan Jr., and reading everything Phyllis Schlafly, Thomas Sowell, Ronald Reagan and “Publius” have ever written."  
- Michelle Obama is copying Jackie Kennedy Onassis: "Her obvious imitation of Jackie O's style -- the flipped-under hair, the sleeveless A-line dresses, the short strands of fake pearls -- would have been laughable if done by anyone other than a media-designated saint," writes Ann Coulter in her new book.
- Ann Coulter: Is a “Whiner” Who Should Be Hung on a Cross -- CBS's Harry Smith. “You talk about victims and victimhood in America, which I think is a serious problem. On the other hand, the more I listen to your complaints, the more I kept thinking, well, you’re the whiner. You’re the one who’s claiming victimhood here. That you’re the victim of this great left-wing conspiracy....You should — you should have a cross. You should put yourself up on a cross.” — CBS’s Harry Smith on the January 6 Early Show scolding conservative author Ann Coulter about her new book Guilty: Liberal Victims and Their Assault on America. 
- Worth Reading: A moving tribute by Ann Coulter to her dearly loved friend, actor Ron Silver.
- Ann Coulter: Welcome Back, Carter! "Well, I'm glad that's over! Now that our silver-tongued president has gone to Cairo to soothe Muslims' hurt feelings, they love us again! Muslims in Pakistan expressed their appreciation for President Barack Obama's speech by bombing a fancy hotel in Peshawar this week. Operating on the liberal premise that what Arabs really respect is weakness, Obama listed, incorrectly, Muslims' historical contributions to mankind, such as algebra (actually that was the ancient Babylonians), the compass (that was the Chinese), pens (the Chinese again) and medical discoveries (huh?)." 
- What's Arabic For 'You're No Atticus Finch'? Ann Coulter wants to know.
* "We only hear paeans to the "American tradition of zealous representation of unpopular clients" when it's being used to defend causes popular with liberals." 
- Canada! --- Ann Coulter's Speech at University of Ottawa Canceled After 2,000 Threatening Liberal Students Pose a Security Danger.
A spokesman for the organizers said Coulter was advised against appearing after about 2,000 Leftist threatening students crowded the entrance to Marion Hall, posing a security threat. Outraged, Coulter described the University of Ottawa as a "bush league" institution in an interview for The Washington Times. "This has never happened before," she said. "I go to the best schools, Harvard, the Ivy League and those kids are too intellectually proud" to threaten speakers. At the University of Ottawa, "their IQ points-to-teeth ratio must be about 1-to-1," Coulter said. 
- Ann Coulter: Alvin Greene: The Most Qualified Democrat I Have Ever Seen. "Greene beat Vic Rawl, a former state representative and judge, with a whopping 60 percent of the vote in last Tuesday's primary. But he does have one thing Rawl doesn't have: In the grand tradition of legendary Democrats such as Teddy Kennedy, Greene has a felony arrest. Greene's inexperience really shows here: Democrats usually wait until after they're elected to show pornography to college girls. So this is not good for the Democrats. Naturally, therefore, they're blaming Republicans." 
- Ann Coulter: "Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele was absolutely right. Afghanistan is Obama's war and, judging by other recent Democratic ventures in military affairs, isn't likely to turn out well." 
- After Ann Coulter smacked down Fox News' demands that Michael Steele resign for criticizing Obama's perpetuating the Afghanistan War, Steele is thriving. "Steele in 2012? Not so crazy," shouts one headline. 
- Ann Coulter: MSNBC Swears to Allah That Obama's Not A Muslim. "Accusations of racism apparently do not require the ironclad proof demanded for accusations that someone is a Muslim. And there's a lot more evidence that Obama's a Muslim than Republicans are racists...." 
- Ann Coulter speculates that Barack Obama is an atheist. Barack Obama's strange liberal brew of religion and self worship is so confusing that Obama probably cannot tell you what religion he is on any given day. Another atheism related news item: YouTube Christian shockofgod discusses the odd behavior of militant atheists.VIDEO
- Ann Coulter: Senator Patty Murray, The Stupidest Person in America. Murray, whose college major was "recreation," got her start in politics fighting to save her own useless government job. Continue reading...