Rivals to Trump
Donald Trump has the clearest path to a Republican Party nomination for president in 2024 of any non-sitting president in a century. Despite this, the liberal media promote potential rivals to Trump, who include:
- Ron DeSantis - unlikely to run in 2024, and lagged the larger vote total of Florida's pro-Trump Attorney General; DeSantis is mostly promoted by a small group of Never-Trumpers
- Tom Cotton - announced in November 2022 that he will not run for president in 2024, after apparently considering it and making multiple trips to Iowa and New Hampshire
- Mike Pence - has never had much support, and even less after how he's failed to defend Trump; couldn't attract a crowd 1/10th the size of Trump's
- Liz Cheney - a joke among Republicans and humiliated by her landslide defeat in her own primary in Wyoming in 2022.
=Additional Potential Joke Candidates
- Larry Hogan
- Asa Hutchinson
- Nikki Haley - joined liberals in dumping on Trump after the 2020 Presidential Election, so why would any conservative want her now?
- Chris Christie
- Francis X. Suarez