| Stephanie Gregory Clifford,|
known as Stormy Daniels
(Pornographic actress, screenwriter, and director who loses a legal battle with U.S. President Donald Trump)
|Born|| March 17, 1979 |
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Resident of Forney
|Spouse|| (1) Pat Myne (married 2003-2005, divorced)|
(2) Michael "Mike" Mozbor (married 2007-2009, divorced)
Stephanie Gregory Clifford, known as Stormy Daniels (born March 17, 1979), is an American pornographic actress, screenwriter, and director. In 2018, Daniels sued U.S. President Donald Trump alleging defamation when the President implied Daniels was not being truthful about an alleged sexual he may have had with her in 2006. Daniels was ordered to pay 293,052 to President Trump for his legal fees to defend himself against the frivolous suit filed her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, a potential Democrat for President in 2020.
In 2009, Clifford had considered challenging the second term bid of Republican former U.S. Senator David Vitter in her native Louisiana. She was soon nabbed for domestic violence against her second husband, Michael "Mike" Mozbor, which allegedly stemmed from a dispute about the household laundry at their then residence in Tampa, Florida. She was booked for having struck Mozbor on the head several times with her own hands. Daniels used the slogan "Stormy Daniels: Screwing People Honestly," a reference to Vitter's admission and apology for having patronized a prostitution ring.  However, Daniels never filed for the Senate, and Vitter won re-nomination over a Republican judge and then defeated the Democrat Charlie Melancon in the general election.However, in 2015, Vitter ran for governor of Louisiana and lost by a considerable margin to the Democrat John Bel Edwards, who still holds that position. Vitter did not seek a third Senate term in 2016 and was succeeded by fellow Republican and former opponent John Neely Kennedy.
Daniels claims that Trump through his attorney, Michael Cohen, paid her $130,000 in hush money in October 2016, during the height of the presidential campaign, to keep the alleged affair private. The White House has denied the alleged affair with Daniels. Cohen has been the target of an illegal counterintelligence operation and FISA abuse which has failed to produce any evidence of Trump-Russia collusion. Cohen's home and office were raided seeking information on Daniels after Robert Mueller passed off information from the illegal surveillance to Dep. Attn. Gen. Rod Rosenstein.
North Hollywood celebrity photographer Keith Munyan, Jr., whom Daniels calls her "dad", alleged to the media that he had overheard at least seven telephone conversations between Daniels and Trump which involved the offer of a condominium in Florida and a possible appearance on Trump's former NBC television series, The Apprentice. "That man [Trump] can talk about nothing for hours," Munyan said.
Munyan said that his connection to Daniels developed because both are Louisiana born; she is originally from Baton Rouge. Both enjoy horses. Daniels is recognized as a nationally ranked equestrian. Munyan, a homosexual, said that Daniels, who is estranged from her parents, considers both he and his partner, John Dean Baralle (born October 29, 1960), to be "my dads." Barelle donated to Trump's opponent, Hillary Clinton and has expressed continued anti-Trump comments over the Internet.
On March 25, 2018, CBS aired a tasteless interview with Daniels by Anderson Cooper on its 60 Minutes public affairs series. 60 Minutes anchors and producers have admitted to manufacturing fake news in the past about Republicans. The broadcast aired though an arbitrator reaffirmed the legitimacy of the 2016 nondisclosure agreement between Trump and Daniels. Daniels took a polygraph test in 2011 which reportedly confirms a 99 percent chance that she is truthful about the alleged affair with Trump in 2006, which she said involved unprotected sexual activity.
In a letter to the editor of The San Antonio Express-News in San Antonio, Texas, Mary Alice Altorfer, an anti-Trump voter from New Braunfels in conservative Comal County, wrote on the day of the airing of the 60 Minutes segment that Daniels "will have done the country a great service by the time she's finished exposing a $130,000 cover-up. In fact, Daniels should be considered 'Woman of the Year' because she has definitely persisted."
The so-called "Stormy Daniels scandal" is moot, the information and "evidence" being the proverbial fruit of the poisonous tree from the Obama administration's misuse of the FISA process and a fraud perpatrated upon the FISA court by the Obama Justice Department. Unable to produce evidence of "Russian collusion", the 'Stormy Daniels affair' is the result of what FBI agent Peter Strzok called "the insurance policy" - Obama's misuse of intelligence services to find dirt on Donald Trump - using paid Hillary Clinton operatives and supposed non-partisan government civil servants to rig and interfere in the 2016 presidential election.
Additionally, using the tainted evidence, Special Counsel Robert Mueller and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein authorized an illegal break-in of Trump attorney Michael Cohen's office and residence in the hope of seizing more embarrassing opposition research when the Trump-Russia collusion hoax hit a dead end.
Cohen was alleged by the Clinton campaign's Steele dossier and the Obama Justice Department to have visited Prague to meet KGB agents in the Summer of 2016. When Cohen provided evidence he was elsewhere at the time and never traveled to Prague, Cohen's evidence exposed illegal FISA surveillance by the Obama administration in the Summer of 2016. Cohen's evidence was seized in the break-in to his office.
Obama FISA abuse
- Main article: FISA abuse
At the time Donald Trump announced his candidacy, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates barred Inspector General oversight of the Department of Justice-National Security Division (DOJ-NSD). By late 2015, the DOJ-NSD, FBi, and their contactors were performing thousands of illegal FISA 702 search queries on Hillary Clinton's opponents.
Unlike FISA Title I and Title III, a warrant is not needed to perform a FISA Section 702 search query; Section 702 however is not ever to be used to target US citizens (US persons). The Obama administration however, violated the law and targeted American citizens who were opponents of Hillary Clinton. The operator simply inserted search parameters - name, year of birth, phone number, email address for instance - into a search engine box. The query returns extensive electronic communications data.
In mid-Summer 2016, someone inserted the wrong 'Michael Cohen' into the FISA database, who had the same year of birth as Trump's attorney. The search query returned a 'Michael Cohen' who visited Prague in late July and early August. The information was passed from Bruce Ohr to Christopher Steele who fictionalized meetings with the KGB and inserted a narrative into the Steele dossier. When Trump's real attorney, Michael Cohen, could prove he was not in Prague in July-August 2016, nor had ever been to Prague, it threatened to expose the Obama administration's entire illegal domestic spying activity. For this cause the Mueller team is compelled to silence and destroy the real Michael Cohen.
Avanetti suit dismissed
Daniels and Avanetti's suit was dismissed in October 2018. Daniels was ruled liable for President Trump's attorney fees. Money given by NeverTrumpers for Daniels' legal expenses will now be paid $293,000 to benefit Donald Trump for his legal defense.
- Federal Judge: Stormy Daniels owes Trump $293,000 in attorney’s fees. Hotair.com (December 11, 2018). Retrieved on December 12, 2018.
- Craziness: Bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc and Stormy Daneils worked at the same strip club. Townhall.com (October 29, 2018). Retrieved on December 12, 2018.
- Stormy Relationship. The Smoking Gun (July 29, 2009). Retrieved on October 18, 2009.
- Louis Nelson (March 7, 2018). White House on Stormy Daniels: Trump 'denied all these allegations'. Politico.
- NBC Report on Cohen Wiretaps Confirms Prior Information – Mueller Investigation Took Over FBI Counterintelligence Operation, Sundance, May 3, 2018. theconservativetreehouse.com
- 3 Main Takeaways from NYTimes Report on FBI Raid of Michael Cohen’s Office, by Matt Naham | 4:50 pm, April 9th, 2018. Dan Abram's lawandcrime.com
- Sara Sidner (March 14, 2018). Stormy Daniels' friend: 'Trump would call all the time' during affair. CNN. Retrieved on March 18, 2018.
- Kate Briquelet (March 9, 2018). The Four People Who Know What Stormy Daniels Has on Trump. The Daily Beast. Retrieved on March 18, 2018.
- Jeff Taylor (March 15, 2018). Stormy Daniels' gay 'daddy' listened in on her calls with Trump. The details are sad.. LGBTQnation.com. Retrieved on March 18, 2018.
- Matthew Haag (March 15, 2018). Stormy Daneils Interview to Air on '60 Minutes' This Month. The New York Times. Retrieved on March 20, 2018.
- Sarah Fitzpatrick and Tracy Conner (March 20, 2018). Lie detector test shows Stormy Daniels truthful about Trump affair: In the opinion of the polygraph examiner, Daniels was truthful about having unprotected sex with Donald Trump in July 2006. NBC News. Retrieved on March 20, 2018.
- Mary Alice Altorfer, Letter to the Editor, The San Antonio Express-News, March 25, 2018, p. F2.
- The FISA database returned a different 'Michael Cohen' with the same year of birth who had visited Prague. The only way a random 'Michael Cohen' made its way from the FISA database to the Steele dossier was through an illegal FISA 702 search query, a "serious Fourth Amendment violation," according to the FISA court. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/michael-cohen-it-is-fake-news-meant-to-malign-mr-trump/512762/