Hello, and welcome to Wikiproject Religion, we are a project trying to improve the quality of religion related articles, if you've sufficient knowledge in a particular religion please specify under the members section
- 1 Members
- 2 Articles
- 2.1 Featured Articles
- 2.2 Potential featured religion articles
- 2.3 Requested articles
- 2.4 Articles which need help on
- 2.5 New Articles
- 3 Potential Work groups/ and or Wikiprojects
- 4 See also
To sign up simply put *~~~~ followed by the religions you have adequate knowledge of
- 10px שועל (talk|contribs) 18:03, 28 July 2008 (EDT) Christianity, Judaism, Messianic Judaism
- --DeanStalk 18:24, 28 July 2008 (EDT) Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- --Phillip 20:38, 5 August 2008 (EDT)
- ---user:DLerner--- 21:20, 5 August 2008 (EDT)
- --MCrowe 21:30, 5 August 2008 (EDT) Catholicism
- -- jp 15:50, 21 August 2008 (EDT) 15:49, 21 August 2008 (EDT) Catholicism
- Ed Poor Talk 18:52, 20 November 2008 (EST) Unification Church (member for 43 years); some familiarity with Judaism, Protestant and Catholic Christianity, Mormons, Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, church history starting with the Reformation, various interfaith issues, and Christian ethics.
--Trekdude31 20:45, 28 November 2008 (EST) Catholicism, Scientology, Atheism, A little bit of Aquinas too.
- TerryHTalk 22:42, 2 December 2008 (EST) (Judaism and Christianity, especially Old Testament history, genealogy, and chronology.
--Krysg 11:26, 5 December 2008 (EST) Egyptian, especially high (state) religion and the Heliopolitan solar cults, and Sunni Islam.
- RickD 08:16, 13 December 2008 (EST) Pentecostal/Fundamentalism (started out as a curious sort of guru-buster, ended up undergoing a profound, miraculous conversion experience). Know something about Religion and science discipline. Currently, have access to professional search engines like Academic version of Lexis-Nexus. Decent researcher if someone needs another set of eyes to find or verify sources (i.e., feel free to boss me around once in a while).
- Ddiaz841 23:11, 21 December 2008 (EST) Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism
- Spotsbunch 8:37, 10 August 2009 (CST) Christianity, LDS, Islam
- Esmith543 19:54, 11 January 2011 (EST) Christianity, Atheism, Agnosticism, Wicca
PhilipV I Support our Troops! 09:29, 1 January 2009 (EST)
--BishoiH 16:55, 23 January 2010 (EST) I can write about Coptic religion and about religion in general from sociological point of view and have some knowledge of anthropology and history of religion.
- --Free Your Mind 11:56, 22 July 2011 (EDT) Dharmic religion
- JimTrail 10:23, 7 October 2011 (EDT)Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism
BillJenkins 00:57, 8 September 2012 (EDT) Evangelical Protestant Christianity, Obamaism, Islam
- ToileroftheSea 8:10 September 6th, 2014 (CST) Christianity, Mormonism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Taoism.
- TheAmericanRedoubt 04:06, 3 January 2015 (EST) Catholicism, Buddhism, Taoism, Hinduism. Studied "comparative religions" although I am a conservative Roman Catholic. Will edit or contribute in for those four religions where I have knowledge and see a lack of an article.
*~~~~Pious 21:28, 16 July 2016 Anno Domini (CDT) Judaism, Christianity (personally Baptist), Islam, Buddhism, and Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Korvex (talk) 12:15, 8 April 2017 (EDT) Christianity, Judaism, Islam
- Carltonio (talk) 02:22, 6 August 2020 (EDT) - religion I have most knowledge of is Christianity, but I also have some knowledge of Neo-Paganism.
- Jesus Christ
- C.S. Lewis
- Scopes Trial
- Saint Nicholas
- Young Earth Creationism
- Starlight problem
Potential featured religion articles
See Conservapedia:Featured articles to try to keep this always up to date and to vote and discuss if you would like these articles to be featured or not
Requested Christianity articles
Requested Hinduism articles
Requested Islam articles
Requested Judaism articles
Other requested articles
- Book of Abraham (Mormonism)
Articles which need help on
- Halal I know about Islamic legends, but not about their law, I expanded this just a little bit, the best I could, I would appreciate it if other members could help expand the article --
email me 18:23, 28 July 2008 (EDT)
(Most of these articles will probably need to be expanded)