Al-Jazeera (Literally The Peninsula, Arabic: الجزيرة) is a satellite television broadcast network and Islamic propaganda channel based in and owned by the Emirate of Qatar. It offers Muslim-centric news broadcasts and Web content in Arabic and in English.
Al-Jazeera is basically Political Islam as a media arm of The Qatari State. It's a platform For Global Jihad; saturated with Anti-U.S. and Anti-West views; even Antisemitism and Holocaust denial; its coverage is supportive of Anti-Israel terrorist Groups.
Al-Jazeera began in 1995 when the British Broadcasting Corporation ceased their operations in Qatar and left their equipment behind. The Emir of Qatar formed an independent satellite broadcasting company, turned the equipment over to its officers, and pledged never to interfere with the new company's corporate or editorial management staff, nor dictate what news was or was not fit to broadcast.
Since then, Al-Jazeera has developed markets throughout the Arab world, including the nomadic tribes who can easily carry the kind of equipment required to receive Al-Jazeera's satellite signal.
In 2013 Al-Jazeera bought Al Gore's left-wing current affairs channel Current TV and renamed it Al-Jazeera America. From August 20, 2013 until it shut down on April 12, 2016, Al-Jazeera America was available in American households. It ceased operations in 2016 due to low viewership.
Regarding airing Bin Laden's tapes 'in full' - 2001: Fmr. Al-Arabiya News Channel General Manager Abdulrahman Al-Rashed: Al-Jazeera Aired The Bin Laden Tapes In Full Because Its Main Focus Was Indoctrination; I Would Have Aired Only The Newsworthy Titles.Noted at the time that the airing:
exposes the true nature of Qatar's Al-Jazeera TV channel and its adversarial role in the current conflict. Perhaps a more fitting name for this channel would be "Al-Jihadzeera"! ... the article makes it abundantly clear where this particular Arab institution stands.
Al-Jazeera has been accused of expressing open sympathy with those who interpret the Islamic concept of jihad to stand for a physical holy war against anyone and anything non-Islamic. More particularly they have been accused of fomenting extremism among Arab youth and willfully distorting its reporting of terrorist incidents, riots, etc. For example, the Al-Jazeera host Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi has sanctioned the killing of those who leave Islam. It has also, in particular, been accused of being little more than a propaganda mouthpiece for Islamic terrorist groups such as Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood and for displaying pro-Islamic and anti-Semitic bias in its reporting and programming. At one point in 2013, former Al-Jazeera staff admitted that the network had been airing what is now widely referred to as fake news in its programming. Not surprisingly, liberals in the media have been very supportive of Al-Jazeera; in fact, a number of employees for Al-Jazeera America and Al-Jazeera English formerly worked at other liberal media outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS and the BBC. The outlet has ironically accused the conservative Rebel News of being "fake news" and "propaganda".
Al Jazeera has for long been presenting: lies, manipulations and agitation against Israel.
- In 2015, a former Al Jazeera America exec sued the network. Shannon High-Bassalik said she was fired for being in "default" of her contract for being an "ineffective leader" and not getting along with others. High-Bassalik alleged that the Al Jazeera network promoted only Middle Eastern and Arabic viewpoints, at one point even invoking conspiracy theories such as that the 911 attacks were conducted by the CIA. And that non-Arabic and female employees were treated as "second class citizens." Arabic employees were routinely given inflated performance reviews and promoted to jobs they were not qualified for, High-Bassalik alleges. Al Shihabi would often exclude female employees from meetings and would "leave meetings where female employees were giving presentations and [state] that he would only return when such employees had stopped speaking."
Her lawsuit also alleges that the company's management promoted an anti-Israel bias, and when employees tried to counter the messages, they were told they were too biased in favor of the country.
- In a 2021 example of spreading anti-Israel libel fake story, it retracted only after damage has already been done all across the Arab world in epidemic of hatred in the tendency to believe any rumors, especially when as a "report" by this vast Arab media. And "the antisemitic story is spreading widely in Arabic-speaking circles."
The network's logo consists of the reworking of the Arabic word Al-Jazeera (the peninsula) into a stylized drawing of a drop of water.
- Arab Muslim, Mahmoud Daoud, of a 'good' established family --his father owning a restaurant and his brother-on-law is son of justice Khaled Kabub, (BTW, in 2018, it was reported that the restaurant treated Jews in a discriminatory fashion. Arabs enter to eat without waiting in line, Jews wait outside.)-- with two other Arabs decided they wanted to burn Jews alive. Thinking it was a Jewish family, since there was no Muslim Ramadan celebrated decoration there. He, with two other racist Arabs, plotted to, then on May 15, 2021, two threw molotov cocktail into the house injuring a 12 year old Arab boy of the Jantazi family. The plan and intention was to burn the house. "Out of hatred and a nationalist-racist motive, and with the intent to kill human life." Ahmad Daoud laughed at the court building when asked if he wanted to say sorry to the victim family, instead he asked: "Do I look good?" Yet, Al Jazeera, months after knowing that it was Arabs who attacked, still carried that tweet in its article. Blaming --like in so many bigoted Arab libels against-- Israeli Jews. The first to come up with this libel was the unreliable Siha Mekomit (Hebrew “sister” of the English +972 site) within 5 minutes of the arrack.
- After an Arab Muslim in Israel, Muhammad Alab Ahmed abu Alkiyan, ISIS, on Mar 22, 2022, went on a massacre spree, combined attack, vehicle-ramming and stabbing, murdering 4 because they were Jews, Al Jazeera called the Islamic murderer a shahid "martyr." Kuwaiti journalist condemnd al-Jazeera over the coverage of the attack in Beer Sheva:
"You call murderers as having died as "martyrs," a rotten channel ?! Incitement to kill innocent women and old men, legitimize the killer and announce to him the death of saints. Whoever kills innocent people on the street from any country or religion is a rotten terrorist!"
- Following the May 5, 2022 ax attack on heads of civilians, (at Haredi town - overwhelmingly conscientious objectors), reporters from the Qatari al-Jazeera network, public figures and journalists in Qatar tweeted praise for the attack and its perpetrators, praised the use of the axes and expressed gloating.
- Apr 19, 2012, Marah M. Elwadia, Palestinian journalist of Gaza strip. Born November 14, 1990 (Joined Twitter July 2011), blogger and engager at @ajplusarabi part of Al-Jazeera Network - posts admiringly that fake Hitler quote (probably originated among some Arabs, Muslims beginning in 2009): "Adolf Hitler: I could burn all the Jews of the world but I left the rest to teach..." Adds: "f#k j--s."
- In 2019, after its AJ+ in May, aired a twisted denial clip about the Holocaust, by Amer al-Sayed Omar and colleague Kuwaiti-Palestinian Muna Hawwa, it apologized in English afterwards. It was slammed for not doing so clearly in Arabic...
Less than one year after his suspension following the production of an AJ+ video promoting Holocaust denial, Amer al-Sayed Omar returned to the network. If the promised mandatory bias training ever happened, there's no evidence that it left a mark on Omar and colleague Muna Hawwa.
Arab media complaint of al Jazeera demonizing Israel
After the Abraham Accord was signed, UAE's prominent editor said in September 2020: "the image that many Arabs have in mind is that Israelis are killing Palestinians." The "image, which Al-Jazeera had nurtured for years."
- J. Bergman, "The mask drops at Al Jazeera", Washington Examiner, June 4, 2019.
- M Green, Reporting Biases, WSJ, Jan. 2, 2002.
Amir Taheri's ("Bin Laden's Private TV Channel") insightfully exposes the true nature of Qatar's Al-Jazeera TV channel and its adversarial role in the current conflict. Perhaps a more fitting name for this channel would be "Al-Jihadzeera"! ... the article makes it abundantly clear where this particular Arab institution stands.
- Militant Islam Monitor - Al Qaeda tape 'given' to 'Al Jihadzeera' shows Bin Laden 'lieutenant' Al Zawahiri threatening attacks on UK and US, August 5, 2005.
Al Qaeda tape 'given' to 'Al Jihadzeera' shows Bin Laden 'lieutenant' Al Zawahiri threatening attacks on UK and US.
- Al Jihadzeera' Reporters Charged With Belonging To A Terrorist Group, Feb 1, 2014.
- A. M. Fernandez and Y. Feldner, "Al-Jazeera Unmasked: Political Islam As A Media Arm Of The Qatari State." Memri, August 12, 2020.
I. Al-Jazeera As A Platform For Global Jihad
II. Anti-U.S. And Anti-West Views
III. The Qaradawi Connection
IV. Antisemitism And Holocaust Denial
V. Coverage Supportive Of Anti-Israel Terrorist GroupsLaunched in 1996, the Al-Jazeera network not only revolutionized pan-Arab broadcast media but also became a household name across the world in the aftermath of 9/11, when it aired exclusive interviews with Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden. In the more than two decades that have passed, the Qatari TV channel has grown into a multi-channel, multi-language international operation.
- Al-Jazeera buys Al Gore's Current TV, The Associated Press, at USA Today, Jan 2, 2013.
- Fmr. Al-Arabiya News Channel General Manager Abdulrahman Al-Rashed: Al-Jazeera Aired The Bin Laden Tapes In Full Because Its Main Focus Was Indoctrination; I Would Have Aired Only The Newsworthy Titles; At Al-Arabiya We Stood Up To Bin Laden's Ideology, Memri June 09, 2021.
- Yosef Haddad tweeted (Oct 1, 2021):
Happy to humiliate Al Jazeera on their home turf... I will continue to expose the Israeli truth and fight lies and incitement in the world media!
- Rumsfeld: Al-Jazeera promotes terror at WorldNetDaily
- Al-Jazeera a Muslim Brotherhood front? at WorldNetDaily
- NBC joins Al-Jazeera in anti-Israel propaganda at WorldNetDaily
- Al-Jazeera: "We Aired Lies" at WorldNetDaily
- TV news stars flocking to Al-Jazeera at WorldNetDaily
- "The right perspective? YouTube, radicalisation and Rebel Media", Al Jazeera, 29 Sep 2019 
- Al-Jazeera presents: lies, manipulations and agitation against Israel, Globes, July 15, 2014.
"Globes" analysis shows that al-Jazeera proved in Operation Eitan that it is light years away from objective coverage. For example, on Sunday, Al-Jazeera surfers were informed that a Hamas rocket landed at Ben Gurion Airport, and that an Israeli tank was destroyed in Gaza.
- Hadas Gold, Former Al Jazeera America exec sues network, Politico, Jun 11, 2015.
Another former Al Jazeera America employee — this time a former executive — is suing the network. Shannon High-Bassalik, former senior vice president for programming and documentaries, is suing the company and former CEO Ehab Al Shihabi for breach of contract and violating her civil rights. In her lawsuit, High-Bassalik, who has also worked at CNN, MSNBC and NBC, alleges the network promoted only Middle Eastern and Arabic viewpoints, at one point even invoking conspiracy theories such as that the Sept. 11 attacks were conducted by the CIA. High-Bassalik said the network had abandoned "journalistic objectivity." High-Bassalik also alleges that non-Arabic and female employees were treated as "second class citizens." Arabic employees were routinely given inflated performance reviews and promoted to jobs they were not qualified for, High-Bassalik alleges. Al Shihabi would often exclude female employees from meetings and would "leave meetings where female employees were giving presentations and [state] that he would only return when such employees had stopped speaking." The lawsuit also alleges that the company's management promoted an anti-Israel bias, and when employees tried to counter the messages, they were told they were too biased in favor of the country.High-Bassalik said she was fired for being in "default" of her contract for being an "ineffective leader" and not getting along with others.
- Isaac Ben-Horin, Dismissed from Al-Jazeera: I was instructed to defame Israel, YNet, 06/12/15.
Shannon High-Bassalik, who was fired in February from Al Jazeera America, claims in a lawsuit she filed that during Operation Resilient Cliff she was asked to present Israel as a criminal and emphasize the Arab point of view.High-Basalik claims that the person who served as head of Al Jazeera America, Ahab al-Shihabi, left the working meetings in which women spoke and admitted that he was trying to work to promote the Arab point of view in the broadcast, to please the owner in Qatar. Al Shahibi himself was fired after an employee sued Al Jazeera and accused her colleagues of antisemitic and sexist behavior. Three American women, a senior deputy head of the news, the head of human resources and the head of the media department, resigned within weeks.
- David Bauder, Former al-Jazeera America journalist sues over anti-Israel, pro-Arab bias, TOI, 12 June 2015.
Shannon High-Bassalik says during Gaza war she was told to cast Israel as the villain and emphasize the Arab point of view.
- Sarah Chemla, "Aljazeera removes an anti-Israel fake report, but damage already done," JPost,
Jan 14, 2021 .
"The damage done, however, is that the antisemitic story is spreading widely in Arabic-speaking circles."Aljazeera's English website retracted a story on Wednesday about an Emirates pilot who reportedly resigned to protest normalization between the United Arab Emirates and Israel in the wake of the Abraham Accords.
- Omri Maniv Tweeted (June 17, 2021):
One of the accused of terrorism and attempted murder of Jews in the story of the throwing of the Molotov cocktails in Jaffa is apparently the opposite of the terrorist's profile: Ahmad Daoud is a member of one of the richest and most connected families in Jaffa - yachts, luxury cars and many real estate properties in Israel and Turkey. His sister is married to the son of Tel Aviv District Court Vice President Justice Khaled Kabub.His father Mahmoud owns the Old Man and the Sea restaurant (the one in the Jaffa port,...) But the father also funds a lot of money for events of the northern faction of the Islamic Movement, of Raed Salah and Kamal Khatib, the one affiliated with Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Selection at the Old Man and the Sea restaurant in Jaffa: Arabs enter to eat without waiting in line, Jews wait outside. Rotter News, May 28, 2018
Selection at the Old Man and the Sea restaurant in Jaffa: Arabs enter to eat without waiting in line, Jews wait outside
- Dana Levi (@Danale) Tweeted:
June 20, 2021:
This is Ahmad Daoud, the manager and son of the owner of the Old Man and the Sea restaurant in #Jaffa, #Israel Three weeks ago, during Operation Wall Guard, he decided to take an active part in the fight against the Jews.  According to the prosecution, he left the restaurant, met with friends, took a Molotov cocktail and went to burn the Jews living near his restaurant in Jaffa. He threw a bottle of Molotov cocktail into one of the houses that was not decorated with garlands for #Ramadan.  Only Ahmad did not know that the family from which he burned the child was an #Muslim family. Which did not turn on the illumination of decorations on the house for the holiday. He burned a 12 year boy and his family.  
- Eli Senyor,Yoav Zitun, "3 Arrested over Jaffa home firebombing that seriously hurt boy, 12", YNet, June 9, 2021.
Security forces say suspects, who are residents of Ajami neighborhood of city, planned to attack Jewish-owned homes in area out of nationalist motive, fleeing the scene after realizing they misidentified the house inhabited by Arab family... the assailants were planning to firebomb Jewish-owned homes in the area in revenge for the clashes in Lod and on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, but due to a misidentification they threw a Molotov cocktail into the home of the Jantazi family."After the suspects realized they had made a mistake, they ran from the scene despite their plan to firebomb other Jewish-owned properties in the area...
- Gilad Morag, Ahiya Raved, "Accusation against Molotov cocktail throwers in Jaffa: "The goal - to burn the families to death", YNet, June 17, 2021.
The three defendants, including two brothers living near the house where a 12-year-old was seriously injured, planned to damage Jewish homes during the riots, but misidentified and threw a Molotov cocktail at an Arab family home. Shin Bet: "They realized they were wrong and fled the scene."
- Arie Yoeli, "An indictment against the Arabs who threw Molotov cocktails in Jaffa", Srugim News, June 17, 2021.
Remember the blood libel on 'Duma 2' against the right that burned a 12-year-old boy in Jaffa? The prosecution today filed serious indictments against three Arabs from Jaffa for terrorist acts of throwing Molotov cocktails.
The defendants, out of nationalist motives and in order to arouse fear or panic among the Jewish public in Jaffa, agreed among themselves to bring about the deaths of Jews wherever they are Jews, by burning Jewish homes on their occupants. That evening, the defendants met at the home of Rizk Jarboa. In Daoud's presence, Rizk and Raed Jarboa prepared means to set fire to residential houses, including Molotov cocktails. Later, after Rizek Jarboa and Daoud hid their identities, the two threw Molotov cocktails at two nearby residential apartments, with the aim of setting the apartments on fire and burning their occupants to death ...
The two threw a Molotov cocktail at the window of a first-floor apartment in a building on Kedem Street, where two women were staying at the time. They also threw a Molotov cocktail at an open balcony that was empty of people - as a result of the Molotov cocktails being thrown, a fire broke out on the spot and exterior walls in these apartments were burned and damaged. From there, the two turned onto Ibn Sina Street in Jaffa, and continued the arson attacks with the intent to murder Jews. The two threw a Molotov cocktail at the entrance to the house, where two people were staying at the time. As a result of the dumping of the Molotov cocktail, a fire broke out on the spot and the entrance floor of the house was burned and damaged. Next, they threw a Molotov cocktail through a window into a residential apartment, where seven members of the Gentazi family were staying at the time.Respondent 1 threw a Molotov cocktail at the minor's family home, out of a mistaken thought that he was living in a Jewish family home. "All Molotov cocktails were thrown by the respondents, at homes that they saw as Jewish homes, out of hatred and a nationalist-racist motive, and with the intention of killing human life."
- Pyro and thug in Jaffa - director of the Old Man and the Sea restaurant Mignews, June 22, 2021.
Channel 13 of Israeli TV published a report on Ahmed Daud, one of the arsonists of a house in the Ajami quarter of Jaffa.
Daud and his accomplices confused an Arab house with a Jewish one and threw a Molotov cocktail at it. As a result, 12-year-old Mohammed Jintazi received severe burns, and his sister was also injured.
Ahmed Daoud is the son of the owner of the famous Old Man and More restaurant. He is also the director of this restaurant. He wanted to burn the Jews who live near his restaurant.
In court, Ahmed Daoud behaves like a hero. Dowd laughed in the face of the reporters who asked: "Maybe you want to ask for forgiveness?" He shouted to his friends in the audience: "How do I look, handsome?"
The Daoud family is one of the richest in Jaffa. It owns real estate in Israel and Turkey, luxury cars. etc.
The family earned their initial capital from drug deals in the 1980s. The father of the family, Mahmoud, at a certain stage decided to go into legal business.
Mahmoud is one of the main donors of the Northern Wing of the Islamic Movement in Israel. All mass events of the movement are carried out with his money.
The report on Channel 13 recalls the scandalous incident during the Eurovision Song Contest in Israel. Representatives of Iceland then came forward with the flags of Palestine. After that, they arrived at the Old Man and the Sea restaurant, where they had a big party with the workers, urging the Arabs to “occupy Tel Aviv”.
Channel 13 also showed a clip from three years ago, which captured the order in the Old Man and the Sea restaurant, Jews stand in a huge and slow line, Arabs pass freely.
Correspondents said that both Ahmad Daoud's accomplices in the arson were also employees of the same restaurant.
It is also reported that Daoud was released from custody two months ago.Daoud was detained after brutally beating up 56-year-old Tango Cafe in Jaffa. Daud was furious because the owner of the cafe refused to turn down the music...
- Kan news.@kann_news Tweeted (Jun 17, 2021)
Ahmed Daoud, the main defendant in throwing Molotov cocktails at family homes in riots in Jaffa - one of whom caused the serious injury of 12-year-old Muhammad Jantasi, in the Tel Aviv District Court @ittaishick
[Description from clip: Do you want to say something? Daud: Laughs. Do you want to say something to the Gintazi family? Daud: Waving and laughing. Do you want to apologize maybe? Daiyd: Laughs, moves and sits down with a smile.]
- H. Fitzgerald, "The Truth About That ‘Arab Boy In Jaffa Burned By ...’, NER, , 22 May 2021.
... Of the thousands of media outlets around the world that carried the original story, in which Jews were blamed — either directly or by clear implication — for throwing the firebomb that burned the face of the Arab boy, how many, do you think, will print the correct version of the story, and how many will simply let it slide into the Lesser Lethe, now that it has been shown that Jews had nothing to do with it? Having milked the story, part of the latest Gaza conflict, for every last bit of anti-Israel outrage it could provoke, why would the world’s media want to simply confuse audiences by telling them the truth?
Do you think that if the two Arabs who had thrown the firebomb hadn’t made a mistake, but as they intended to, threw the Molotov cocktail into a house where Jews lived, burning the face of a 12-year-old Jewish boy, that the Arabs in Jaffa who — along with some Jews — had demonstrated such fury when they thought Jews had firebombed an Arab house, would utter a syllable of sympathy it the victim had been Jewish, and the perpetrators Arabs? Of course not.
What must the Arabs in Jaffa now be thinking? They are no longer morally outraged. They save their moral outrage for the Jews and the atrocities they attribute to them. No, their fury is of a different kind: it’s a blend of embarrassment and anger. “How stupid you make all of us Arabs look, by firebombing the wrong house. Can’t you get your murderous act together?”
These Palestinian blunders happen so often that the Israelis have mordantly given them a name: they call them “work accidents.” Most involve the mishandling of explosives, leading to a hoist-by-their-own-petard situation.
Here are just a handful:
On August 24, 2020, four members of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad were killed in bomb-making accident in the Gaza Strip. The bomb apparently blew up just as they were preparing to use it. A “work accident.”
In April 2018, members of the same group were killed in the southern Gaza Strip along the border with Israel. But Israel had nothing to do with it. An explosion struck the three-wheeled vehicle they were riding in; the PIJ said, without elaborating, that all four were killed “during preparations,” implying they were preparing an attack against Israel. Possibly they struck their own I.E.D. The Palestinians aren’t saying. Another “work accident.”
In March 2018, a lone member of “Palestinian Islamic Jihad” blew himself up while preparing a bomb. A “work accident.”
In February 2017, a Hamas field commander, Muhammad Walid al-Quqa, 37, and presumably no novice in handling explosives, died from injuries sustained while “setting up” something, according to a news release from Hamas’ al-Qassam Brigade.
In July 2014, Hamas rockets misfired, and instead of landing in Israel, landed inside Gaza, hitting a playground in a Gaza City refugee camp and a building inside the compound housing its largest hospital. Among the dead in this example of “making your own goal” were many children.
In July 2001, six Palestinians belonging to Fatah blew themselves up in a refugee camp near Nablus. They had apparently been preparing a bomb. Another “work accident.”
Now the Palestinian perpetrators, caught on CCTV throwing the firebomb into the wrong house, have been exposed both as would-be cowardly murderers, and as figures out of “Dumb and Dumber.” I was reminded of what happened on Al Quds Day, May 9, where a group of Iranian students, apparently outside a university in Tehran, waving PLO flags and posters with pro-Palestinian slogans, were poised to set fire to a large Israeli flag that had been prepared specially for the event. But the man assigned to set the flag on fire failed to take prevailing weather conditions into account, and in the seconds it took for the flag to light, a large flame jumped toward him and his clothing caught on fire. Shrieking, he ran off. His fate has not been reported.I wonder how many reports will now appear in the non-Israeli or non-Jewish media, informing us that it was Arabs, trying to maim and kill Jews by throwing a firebomb into what they thought was a Jewish house, who had instead targeted by mistake the house of an Arab family, and it was their firebomb that severely burned that 12-year-old Arab boy. I’ve been looking at the English-language media online, but so far, I haven’t been able to find a single one.
- The 'Dwabsha 2' incident turned out to be another blood libel of the left, Arie Yoeli, Srugim News, May 15, 2021.
It took the left exactly 5 minutes to investigate the incident in which a Molotov cocktail was thrown at an Arab house, and to accuse the right of a Duma 2 incident, until it became clear that the suspicion was that Arabs were in fact responsible.
Sabbath-keepers were unaware of the blood libel being hatched against the right during the Sabbath.
During Saturday night, unknown individuals threw a Molotov cocktail at an Arab house in Jaffa. As a result of the flare-up, a 12-year-old boy was injured and was hospitalized in critical condition, while being anesthetized and respirated.
It took the left exactly 5 minutes to investigate the incident and understand that these were right-wingers who tried to murder Arabs in Jaffa. This is how the left-wing website 'Sicha Mekomit' described the incident: "Right-wingers threw a Molotov cocktail into an Arab house in Jaffa."
Left-wing spokesman on social media Eldad Yaniv, has already called the event "Duma 2".
And MK Yair Golan, who recognizes the processes, has already given his regular lecture on right-wing terrorism.
But a few hours later, it became clear that the police suspected that these were Arabs who apparently misidentified and threw the bottle into a house of Arabs instead of a house of Jews. To this suspicion are added testimonies from Jaffa residents, which testify to a number of people who marked the homes of Jews and Arabs in the past week.
Another Molotov cocktail was thrown at the home of non-Arab diplomats. In another incident, Arabs burned the cars of MK Efrat Reitan of the Labor Party.
(The fire in B'Tselem's offices: the cause is a short circuit )As in the arson of B'Tselem offices, which this time too which did not happen, first and foremost inciting against the right, sharing the incitement in the world, and then apologizing half-heartedly, when it was caught lying.
- Two mothers and a rabbi who fed the poor: Israel names victims of terror spree, Ynet, 03.22.22.
Moshe was struck down first in the murderous attack; Doris's paramedic nephew was unable to save her; Laura had the strength to fight back while being mercilessly attacked, and Menachem was stabbed dozens of times while taking a walk.
- StandWithUs (@StandWithUs) Tweeted (Mar 22, 2022):
Doris Yahbas. Rabbi Moshe Kravitsky. Lora Yitzhak. Menahem Yehezkel.
These are the names of the 4 innocent people who were murdered in today's terror attack in Be'er Sheva, southern #Israel.May their memories forever be a blessing.
The Kuwaiti journalist @JasemAljuraid against the Qatari al-Jazeera over the coverage of the attack in Beer Sheva: "You call murderers as having died as "martyrs," a rotten channel ?! Incitement to kill innocent women and old men, legitimize the killer and announce to him the death of saints. Whoever kills innocent people on the street from any country or religion is a rotten terrorist!" roi kais • روعي كايس • רועי קייס (@kaisos1987) March 23, 2022
- Yaron Doron, Dana Ben-Shimon, Shahar Klaiman and Ariel Kahana, Terrorist attack in Elad leaves 3 dead, several injured, ILH, May 5, 2022.
- Hamas leader’s threats days before Elad terror attack gain new significance, JNS, May 5,
"Whoever has a gun should prepare it, and whoever does not have a gun should prepare his cleaver, ax or knife," said Yahya Sinwar. In the wake of a deadly terrorist attack on Thursday night in the Israeli city of Elad, Hamas leader in the Gaza Strip Yahya Sinwar is drawing renewed attention to a speech he made earlier this week calling for lone-wolf assaults with guns, cleavers, axes and knives.Security forces are searching for the assailants who murdered three Israelis and injured at least four people, two critically, in Elad as crowds were celebrating Israel’s 74th birthday. The suspects, who attacked people in the city’s main park by Ibn Gvirol Street, were believed to be armed with an ax and perhaps a firearm.
- Al-Jazeera journalist and Qatar public figures tweet in praise of the attack in Elad, Memri, 9.5.22.
On May 5, 2022, on the evening of Israel's 74th Independence Day, two Palestinian terrorists carried out an attack in Elad, during which they murdered three Israeli civilians with axes. Following the incident, reporters from the Qatari al-Jazeera network, public figures and journalists in Qatar tweeted praise for the attack and its perpetrators, praised the use of the axes and expressed gloating for its closeness to Israel's Independence Day.
- Asser Khattab, Swastikas in Damascus, New Lines, March 17, 2021.
- Hani (@HNI87) Tweeted (May 19, 2019):
@sicat222 In case she deleted it. https://t.co/BYlthI7y1u
- Luke Rosiak, "Al Jazeera Says Its Holocaust Denial Video Was a Mistake, But Has a Long History of Anti-Semitism" Western Journal, May 23, 2019.
Put people who openly praise Hitler in charge of producing content: In 2012, Marah M. Elwadia, whose Twitter profile described her as a “blogger and engager at @ajplusarabi,” tweeted in Arabic: “Adolph Hitler: ‘I could burn all the Jews of the world but I left the rest to teach .”She added the English hashtag #F—Jews.
- Rasha Al Aqeedi (@RashaAlAqeedi) Tweeted:
اين الاعتذار باللغة العربية؟ ما علاقة الكادر الانكليزي بالامر؟[Where is the apology in Arabic? What does the English staff have to do with it?].
- زهرانكو (@ZHRANCO) Tweeted:
@ajplus Why do not you apologize clearly in ArabicWhy is your apology in Arabic vague and incomprehensible?
- Al jazeera’s revolving door: suspended, reinstated after holocaust denial video, Nov 15, 2021.
- Roi Kais, "Signs of peace in the UAE...",
Kann-News, September 22, 2020.
Translated: Mohamed al-Hammadi, editor of the United Arab Emirates' Al-Roeya newspaper, said in a conversation that "the image that many Arabs have in mind is that Israelis are killing Palestinians." He said he and other journalists wanted to change that image, which Al-Jazeera had nurtured for years.