Essay: Atheism and gamma males
According to the article Social-Sexual Hierarchy Revisited:
|“|| About six years ago, Vox Day published his socio-sexual hierarchy.
Alpha – The top of the hierarchy. President Donald Trump is an Alpha. He’s confident, boisterous, and handsome...
Delta – The normal guy. Most men are Deltas...
Gamma – These men would be low-end Deltas if they did not think of themselves as being secretly Alpha. They are secret kings in their own mind and believe themselves to be worthy of admiration, which is often undeserved... They are also on the unattractive side in terms of looks but don’t seem to understand or accept this. Of all people in this hierarchy, the Gamma needs the most improvement but often times rejects criticism or even helpful advice, instead believing themselves to be gods among men. Very dangerous if given any kind of power.
Omega – The low-end of the tier. Omegas are usually unattractive, introverted, and unsuccessful with women.
Vox Day on atheism and gamma/omega males
Vox Day wrote:
|“|| I know, I know, it's simply astonishing news that women hate atheists. Even atheist women don't like them.
Look, it's hardly news that atheist guys are creepy gammas, for the most part. That's why they are much less likely to get married or have children. Even the small number of atheist girls don't like atheist guys; the ludicrous internecine kerfluffle was kicked off by a male atheist hitting on female atheist in an elevator...
Dawkins, who as a scientific celebrity surmounted his natural gamma status some time ago, was naturally confused by all this extravagant feminized foolishness, and pointed out how stupid it all was. This caused more hissy fits to be directed his way; Dawkins, being the coward that he has shown himself to be on numerous occasions, was naturally quick to crumble.
Now, I don't think it's absolutely necessary to be hapless with women to be an atheist... No wonder they're so furious at God. He created all those lovely women with those beautiful breasts and they aren't even allowed to even talk to them in elevators.
Vox Day also wrote:
|“||The dichotomy between the theoretical sexual freedom of the male atheist provided by his belief system and his actual sexual limitations caused by his sub-standard attractiveness to women suggests that male atheists, on average, are more inclined to be gamma/omega males whose sexual options are more restricted than the norm. This hypothesis is supported by observing the consistently gamma behavior of male atheists on this site and around the Internet in general.||”|
- Atheism and lust
- Atheists and physical attractiveness
- Atheism and sexuality
- Atheism and social skills
- Atheism and social outcasts
Atheism and arrogance
The atheist Adam Lee wrote about atheists and arrogance:
|“|| The atheist community has a lamentable tendency to make the same mistakes over and over...
Yet there are those who seem to believe that, just by becoming an atheist, they've proven their superior rationality and are qualified to opine on any subject. Worse, this attitude often comes with an arrogant certainty that they have no need to listen or learn from people who've actually lived through moral dilemmas that are merely abstract to them.
The atheist activist Lee Moore said about the future of the atheist movement and its significant issues with in-fighting, "We're all kind of like self-centered and egocentrical atheists." See also: Atheist factions and Atheism and social skills
- President Donald J. Trump Stands Up For Religious Freedom In The United States, WhiteHouse.gov, May 3, 2018
- Social-Sexual Hierarchy Revisited
- Atheists in Gamma Hell
- Mailvox: the implications of evolution
- Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra, In Michael Curtis (Ed.) The Great Political Theories, Vol. 2 (New York: Avon Books, 1962, PP. 261-262). Cited in, Christopher, J.R., G.G, Wittet, Modern Western Civilization. Toronto: Oxford University Press, 1991, Pages 232, 233
- [4 Things the Atheist Movement Has Done Badly (and How to Do Them Better)] by Adam Lee, Alternet
- Lee Moore and Steve Shives Talk About the Future of the Atheist Movement, quote comes 29 minute and 24 seconds into the video
- Putting the Atheist on the Defensive by Kenneth R. Samples, Christian Research Institute Journal, Fall 1991, and Winter 1992, page 7.
- The Presumptuousness of Atheism by Paul Copan, Christian Research Institute
- The arrogance of the atheists: They batter believers in religion with smug certainty - New York Daily Times by the atheist S.E. Cupp, December 29, 2010
- How atheists became the most colossally smug and annoying people on the planet by atheist Brendan O'Neill, The Telegraph, August 14th, 2013
- How anger fuels atheistic arrogance - Christian Post By Dan Delzell, October 17, 2011
- Militant atheist arrogance and pride - Militant Atheism Exposed website