Ketanji Brown Jackson
Ketanji Brown Jackson (KBJ) (b. September 14, 1970) is the first black birthing person who cannot define what a woman is that was confirmed to the United States Supreme Court. She is a former clerk for Justice Stephen Breyer. Jackson was born in Washington, D.C., and attended public high school in Miami, Florida. She was nominated to the Supreme Court by socialist premier Joe Biden after Biden vowed to exclude other qualified candidates and to take affirmative action. Jackson is the first African American woman appointed to the Supreme Court; ironically, in her nomination hearings, Jackson testified that she could not define what a woman is ("I'm not a biologist").
In March 2021 Merrick Garland was appointed Biden regime chief prosecutor, opening his seat in the DC appeals court for Jackson. In June 2021 Jackson was confirmed with a vote of 53-47. Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski and Lindsey Graham voted with Democrats to support Jackson to the circuit court.
Carrie Severino, president of the Judicial Crisis Network, told the Washington Free Beacon that if Biden were to nominate Jackson to the Supreme Court it would be "one more example of Biden rewarding the Arabella dark money network that spent hundreds of millions of dollars to elect Biden and Senate Democrats." She is supported by radical pro-abortion groups and she has taken the pro-abortion position by banning pro-life activists from protesting against abortion as she did in 2001, which is a violation of the Constitution and the First Amendment.
During her nomination hearings for the Supreme Court, Jackson admitted she didn't know what a woman was, explained how kiddie porn convicts deserved preferential treatment, justified low sentences for drug dealers as victimless crimes, pretended not to know about her own woke ideology, and couldn't figure out Roe v. Wade or even remember the Dred Scott decision. In all of her statements, Jackson publicly demonstrated that she is woefully unqualified for the seat she now occupies on the Supreme Court; the only reason she is now on the Supreme Court is that the Biden regime, which chose her as an affirmative action candidate based on her race and her sex and not on her experience or merit, chose to ignore all of the above-noted red flags against her when they came up.
Issues, in short
Kentaji Brown Jackson has stated/acted:
- Leniently on sex offenders and child pornography.
- Made it seem as if sex offenders are the victim.
- Supremacist Black Hate Group -- anti-Semitic Black Hebrew Israelites -- Members are Just "Vegans." (The 2019 Hanukkah stabber, Grafton E. Thomas, a Hitler fan, mentioned 'Black Hebrew Israelites' hate group).
- Softly on Islamic Jihadists at Gitmo.
- Called Donald Rumsfeld and George Bush "war criminals."
- Can't define what is a woman.
KBJ's record shows she was a zealous advocate for Gitmo terror suspects.Graham questions whether Biden SCOTUS nominee is 'neutral observer' of law:
"So this idea she's a neutral observer of the law, not an activist, is not passing the smell test, because when she was a lawyer, not only did she represent four Gitmo defendants as a public defender, which I'm fine with. She actually participated in three [amicus] briefs by liberal organizations that accused the Bush administration of being war criminals.
MSM on questioning KBJ
Overwhelmingly, CNN, not to mentioned MSNBC casted questions by Republicans as "political."
In addition, CNN, NYT echoed White House talking point accusing GOP of supposed 'QAnon-signaling.'
Baby sex casesAfter hearing at Congress, further revelation showed Ketanji Brown Jackson even chose leniency in baby sex cases.
Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson heard horrifying details of ‘sadomasochistic’ torture of young kids — including ‘infants and toddlers’ — yet challenged the disturbing evidence presented by prosecutors and disregarded their prison recommendations to give the lightest possible punishments in each case.
In 1996, Brown Jackson married surgeon Patrick G. Jackson. They have two daughters. Jackson is related by marriage to former U.S. House Speaker, Republican Paul Ryan. Her husband is the twin brother of Ryan's brother-in-law.
Frank James, the terrorist 'suspect' in the Apr 12, 2022 NY Subway mass shooting, where 10 people were shot and at least 23 were hurt in the chaos, AKA Frank Whitaker, a fan of black nationalism, including Nation of Islam's founder Elijah Muhammad, had expressed disappointment that Justice Ketanji Jackson is married to a white man. He left a long trail of hate at several groups. He had also posted racist rants against Whites, Hispanics, Asians.
Definition of woman
According to Rep. Madison Cawthorn (Republican for North Carolina), a woman is defined as follows: “XX chromosomes, no tallywhacker. It’s so simple”. Though there is some truth to what representative Cawthorn says, biology suggests that matters are not that simple. One example is "Turner syndrome", where a woman only has one X chromosome.
- Radical Pro-Abortion Group Endorses Ketanji Brown Jackson: She’s “Committed” to Promoting Abortion
- Pro-Life Groups Oppose Joe Biden’s Pro-Abortion Supreme Court Nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson
- Quin Hillyer, On race, sex offenders, and Harvard, here are questions Ketanji Brown Jackson should answer, Washington Examiner, March 21, 2022.
- 'We should put their a***s in jail': Lindsey Graham reacts with fury when SCOTUS nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson attempts to justify 'supervision' as adequate deterrent for pedophiles in ANOTHER tense Senate exchange, Daily Mail, Mar 23, 2022.
- Andrew Mark Miller, Supreme Court: Hawley spars with Jackson over child sex predator's sentence: 'Is he the victim here?', Fox News, March 22, 2022.
'I'm just trying to figure out, Judge, is he the victim here, or are the victims the victims?'
- Black Hebrew Israelites, ADL.
- David Harsany, Black Hebrew Israelites Are Not Hippies, NRO, March 23, 2022.
- Stephanie K. Baer, There Are Anti-Semitic Statements In The Hanukkah Stabbing Suspect's Journals, BuzzFeed News, Dec 30, 2019.
Grafton E. Thomas's journals made reference to conspiracies pushed by the Black Hebrew Israelites and included a drawing of a swastika. He's been charged with federal hate crimes.
- Stabbing Attack at Monsey Hanukkah Party Leaves Five Injured, ADL, December 30, 2019.
- Kevin Daley, Supreme Court Frontrunner Was a Zealous Advocate for Gitmo Terror Suspects, Washington Free Beacon, February 7, 2022.
Ketanji Brown Jackson pushed conspiracy theories about Bush administration policies, records show.
- Charles Creitz, Lindsey Graham: Ketanji Brown Jackson was top choice of 'every nutjob liberal group', Fox News, March 23, 2022.
- Lindsay Wise, Cornyn Lodges Protest Over ‘War Criminal’ Comments, WSJ, Mar 23, 2022.
- Sen. Blackburn slams Judge Jackson on definition of 'woman', NYPost,
Mar 23, 2022.
— Conservatives were shocked and outraged Wednesday after Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, the first black woman nominated to the Supreme Court.
- Nicole Silverio, ‘He Just Lies’: Scarborough Calls Sen. Hawley A ‘Grandstander’ For Questioning SCOTUS Nominee’s Record, Daily Caller, 22 March 2022.
- Joseph A. Wulfsohn, Ketanji Brown Jackson confirmation: CNN, NYT echo White House talking point accusing GOP of 'QAnon-signaling', Fox News, 23 March 2022.
Republicans, including Sen. Josh Hawley, have been scrutinizing Jackson's record on sentencing child porn cases.
- Pam Key, PBS’s Alcindor: ‘A Lot of Black Women’ Felt KBJ Was ‘Disrespected’ by Republicans, Breitbart, 23 Mar 2022.
- Paul Sperry, "Ketanji Brown Jackson chose leniency even in baby sex torture cases", The New York Post, April 2, 2022.
- Live updates: Frank James now considered suspect in Brooklyn subway shooting, Adams says, CBS New York Team Team, Jessica Moore, Dick Brennan. CBS News, Apr 13, 2022.
- Frank R. James, Brooklyn Person of Interest: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Heavy.
- Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) Tweeted (Apr 12, 2022):
Breaking: NYPD named Frank James as a person of interest in the #Brooklyn mass shooting. I looked into his social media. Like the Waukesha suspect & the Louisville BLM activist who allegedly tried to assassinate a mayoral candidate, he appeared to be a fan of black nationalism.. https://t.co/aUQZGakJfW
- Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) Tweeted (Apr 12, 2022):
Frank James, the person of interest in the #Brooklyn subway mass shooting, has many videos on YouTube discussing his militant black nationalist views. He recently expressed disappointment that Justice Ketanji Jackson is married to a white man.https://t.co/edHUVtTvwI https://t.co/hL0ysMw5VM
- Kat Bouza, ‘They Made Me More Dangerous Than Anyone Could Ever F-cking Imagine’, Rolling Stone, Apr 13, 2022.
Frank R. James, named as a suspect in the New York City subway shooting, left an online trail of hate.
"F— you & your white ass too, you white racist mother f—ker" "Slant-eyed f—king piece of sh—" "You're a crime against f—king nature, you Spanish speaking mother f—ker"The person of interest in the Brooklyn mass shooting posted a video of himself shouting racial insults in NYC.
- [https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10685451/Madison-Cawthorn-tells-Democrats-definition-woman-XX-chromosomes-no-tallywacker.html By Elizabeth Elkind, 4 April 2022, Daily Mail.
- "Turner syndrome, Mayo Clinic