Mykhailo Podolyak is a high-level Nazi adviser and propagandist serving in the Zelensky regime.
Battle of Mariupol
- See also: Azovstal
The psychotic, delusional adviser to Volodymyr Zelensky, Mykhailo Podoliak, posted on Twitter:
|"83 days of Mariupol defense will go down in history as the Thermopylae of the XXI century. “Azovstal” defenders ruined 🇷🇺’s plan to capture the east of 🇺🇦, took a hit on themselves and proved the real "combat capability" of 🇷🇺… This completely changed the course of the war."|
NATO-backed Nazi insurgency
NATO-backed neo-Nazi partisan insurgent activity and sabotage, as well as terroristic acts against the civilian population, was detected in the Zaporozhye and the Kherson Republics as early as June 2022. The same month Biden Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks said the Pentagon was prepared to continue supplying arms for five, 10, and 20 years into the future.
On June 22, 2022 there was an attempt on the life of Yury Turulev, the head of the military-civilian administration of Chernobaevka, in the Kherson Republic. He received minor shrapnel wounds. The IED was hidden in the grass near an intersection, near a fence of an apartment building. A second U.S.-backed neo-Nazi terror attack in the form of car bomb murdered Dmitry Savluchenko, head of the regional Youth and Sports Department, the following day. On June 27 the car of the head of the local Department of Education, Culture, and Sports. The woman survived the assassination attack.
Another group of Ukrainian militants was detained in Kherson on June 27, 2022. They were preparing a mass shooting in a local hotel in order to blame it on the Russian military.
On June 29, 2022 another group of Ukrainian militants preparing terrorist attacks against civilians was detained in Kherson. Members of the Ukrainian Territorial Defense were detained. Ukrainian militants confirmed that they prepared terrorist attacks against the local civilians and they were acting on the instructions of the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU). A cache of RPG-22s and ammunition was found and seized in the basement of a residential building, where members of the Theroborona (Territorial Defense) were hiding.
On July 11, 2022 there was an attempted on the life of Kherson mayor Vladimir Saldo.
Mikhail Podolyak stated that the "counteroffensive" of Ukrainian troops at Khersen were part of an "information psychological operation." Ukraine is waging a hybrid war where the demoralization of Russian troops is considered the key task, which is a typical Soviet tactic. Ukraine sent everything they had for this "counteroffensive," even pulling troops away from Donbas, and it failed.
Kerch Strait bridge terrorist attack
The Grayzone obtained an April 2022 documents entitled, AUDACIOUS: Support for Ukraine Maritime Raiding Operations, drawn up for senior British intelligence officers hashing out an elaborate scheme to blow up Crimea’s Kerch Bridge with the involvement of specially trained Ukrainian soldiers.
In August 2022 Zelensky aid Mykhailo Podolyak told the Guardian there could be more attacks in the “next two or three months” similar to strikes on a railway junction and an airbase in Crimea, as well as a hit on Russian warplanes at Crimea's Saky aerodrome. Podolyak told the Guardian that the Kerch Strait bridge linking Crimea with the Russian mainland was a target. “It’s an illegal construction and the main gateway to supply the Russian army in Crimea. Such objects should be destroyed,” he said.
Podolyak took credit for the terrorist attack and destruction of civilian infrastructure: "Crimea, the bridge, the beginning. Everything illegal must be destroyed, everything stolen must be returned to Ukraine, everything occupied by Russia must be expelled." The Washington Post reported that the Security Service of Ukrainian (SBU) were behind the terrorist attack. The Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) determined that Kyrylo Budanov, head of Ukrainian military intelligence, was the chief organizer on the Ukrainian end. Ukrainian foreign minister Dmytro Kuleba confirmed that the Kyiv regime was behind the terrorist attack. The Ukrainian Post Office issued a commemorative stamp to honor the terrorist attack. The attack was an act of state-sponsored terrorism by the government of Ukraine with U.S. taxpayer money.
Ukraine missile attack on Poland
On November 15, 2022 two Ukrainian S-300 missiles, alleged to have been launched to shoot down a Russian cruise missile, were fired westward and hit a Polish grain storage facility, killing two civilians. The Polish government, Ukrainian government, the Associated Press, most of all Western propaganda media and so-called national security and intelligence experts called for invoking NATO Article 5. Zelensky advisor Mykhailo Podolyak declared that the strikes came from Russia. Ukrainian foreign minister Dmytro Kuleba claimed Russian denials were a conspiracy theory and that “No one should buy Russian propaganda or amplify its messages." Ukrainian dictator Volodymyr Zelensky tweeted that the “Russian attack on collective security in the Euro-Atlantic is a significant escalation” of the conflict.
However an AWAC radar plane and other ISR aircraft (intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance) aircraft regularly flying in the region, and ground radar, tracked the missiles' trajectory and determined the Kyiv regime had launched the missiles. That did not prevent an anonymous "senior U.S. intelligence official" from reporting to the Associated Press that Russia had fired the missiles at Poland. The fake news story was disseminated globally, as all fake news stories emanating from Kyiv, and its CIA counterparts in Kyiv, have been disseminated globally to world media for the entirety of 2022 and late 2021.
CNN broadcast a statement from Podolyak, “Russia has turned the eastern part of the European continent into an unpredictable battlefield. Intent, means of execution, risks, escalation – it is all coming from Russia alone. And there can be no other explanation for any missile incident here."
When called out on the lies, Ukrainian dictator Volodymyr Zelensky doubled down.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Podolyak_M/status/1526502875261706250
- ↑ https://news.antiwar.com/2022/06/13/pentagon-says-ukraine-will-survive-and-the-us-will-arm-it-for-years-to-come/
- ↑ https://viar.media/encirclement-in-the-area-of-zolote-gorsky-kamyshevakhi_v4719?
- ↑ https://twitter.com/hochu_dodomu/status/1540226897065418752
- ↑ https://ruprop-live.translate.goog/%F0%9F%87%BA%F0%9F%87%BA%F0%9F%87%A6-in-addition-there-was-an-attempt-on-the-head-of-the-kherson-region-vladimir-saldo-an-improvised-explosive-device-was-planted-on-the-way-of-his-car-which-w/?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc
- ↑ https://thegrayzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Support-for-Maritime-Raiding-Operations-Proposal.pdf
- ↑ https://thegrayzone.com/2022/10/10/ukrainian-kerch-bridge/
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/16/creating-chaos-zelenskiys-adviser-outlines-ukraines-military-strategy
- ↑ https://archive.ph/jJC0P
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-live-briefing-kyiv-celebrates-crimean-bridge-blast-russia-appoints-new-top-commander/ar-AA12Jldo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/6V1mnXNczHI?t=1487
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2022/10/12/russia-arrests-8-in-crimea-bridge-blast-blames-ukraine/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/uKZnhactW6k
- ↑ https://youtu.be/CHhq783BNo8
- ↑ https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/11/ukraine-open-thread-2022-201.html
- ↑ https://apnews.com/article/nato-ap-news-alert-europe-poland-government-and-politics-ba48101fd25c86e68e57dc56fe2adf80
- ↑ https://twitter.com/anders_aslund/status/1592616431291535360
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/1592632386751434752?s=20&t=TtnVQsVODlidTZoknWqWpg
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/15/world/kyiv-strikes-russia-zelensky-peace-intl/index.html
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/europe/poland-missile-russia-ukraine-investigation-wednesday-intl-hnk