In Communist society, Princelings or the Party's Crown Princes, are the descendants of prominent and influential communist officials. It is an informal, and often derogatory, categorization to signify those benefiting from nepotism and cronyism, by analogy with crown princes in hereditary monarchies. Many of its members hold high-level political and business positions in the upper echelons of power.
Congressional Progressive Caucus
- See also: Congressional Progressive Caucus
- Andy Levin (MI-9, Bloomfield)
- Debbie Dingell (MI-12, Dearborn) – vice chair
- Joseph P. Kennedy III (MA-4, Brookline)
- Jimmy Panetta (CA-20, Carmel Valley)