- Cameron is like a Republican to Obama. He walks all over him and Cameron submits to his demands. Two-weeks is a long enough time for any Western population to lose interest in a subject. --Jpatt 19:56, 16 May 2016 (EDT)
Irreligious Britain, Brexit and mental illness
I don't think the mental illness resulting from Brexit has much to do with religion. I think it has more to do with the propaganda produced by the Remain camp. According to the Remainers, Brexit will turn Britain into an isolated country like North Korea. This is clearly absurd but a lot of people believe it. I don't have any statistics to support this so I have just put it here for discussion. Desmonduk (talk) 07:26, 31 July 2017 (EDT)
- Thanks for your feedback. It was constructive criticism and caused me to rethink matters.
- I rewrote some of the material and added material.
- The secular left is given more to hysterics/extremes than the secular right. No mass murdering by the secular right, but mass murdering by secular leftists (see: Atheism and mass murder). No trigger warnings needed for the secular right/libertarians, but social justice warriors are easily triggered, etc. etc. Conservative (talk) 08:06, 31 July 2017 (EDT)
Brexit in jeopardy?
- May is an incredibly weak Prime Minister and I don't think she's capable of leading the UK out of the EU. We will most likely end up with a 'Brexit in name only' with the UK still having freedom of movement and we'll still have to abide by all the EU regulations. It will be a massive betrayal of the will of the British people. --RWRW (talk) 08:49, 10 July 2018 (EDT)