Keepscases 21:31, 7 March 2011 (EST)
Young Galaxy image
Done. --Joaquín Martínez 06:06, 7 March 2011 (EST)
- Thanks! With regards, AnupamTalk 19:39, 7 March 2011 (EST)
Anupam, do you think could make fewer new categories? You've made a number of them which will probably only ever have your page in them (like the language one). AddisonDM 14:18, 8 March 2011 (EST)
- I nominated several of those categories for deletion, since they're relatively obscure and don't necessarily indicate topics that need to be differentiated. Let me know if there are any other problems, though. Thanks! Kevin Davis Talk 13:48, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
- I do not really see a point in deleting the categories. I would reconsider your nomination. Cheers, AnupamTalk 18:33, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you, but I'm not around often enough. Please address your concerns about templates and 'protected' pages to Andy and Conservative. All the best, Ed Poor Talk 22:05, 8 March 2011 (EST)
- I will. --Joaquín Martínez 18:14, 3 June 2011 (EDT)
I appreciate your invitation, but I am not qualified for that. Since I am a very old scientist (chemist), I lack a broader knowledge in that area; cholesterol, statins etc., I just happened to know. I will continue with several more subjects of that kind, but that will be all I know. The areas where I know a thing or two, are: scientific instrumentation, technology, political economy and political history.
By the way, my recent (two subsequent) contributions to the Cholesterol article, are as sad as they are true.
Wikiprojects Biology and Medicine
I would be happy to collaborate with you and other editors on producing quality biology and medicine articles. There is also much room for many of the existing articles to be improved. For instance (perhaps most obviously), the articles on evolutionary biology need to be brought in line with current scientific consensus. Given the tendency of most admins here to ignore consensus scientific opinion, I am not certain that this will be entirely possible. Not to mention that writing accurate articles on topics in the biomedical sciences is very difficult to do when admins such as user::Conservative delete all references to evolution.
Anyhow, I am certain that, with a little patience, we can overcome these obstacles and turn conservapedia into a reliable resource on the life sciences! --JHunter 19:55, 9 June 2012 (EDT)
My goodness, what a nice welcome message! You sure know how to make a girl feel at home! ;D
From now on, you will not unblock anyone blocked by a senior administrator unless you ask them first. Karajou 00:32, 30 June 2012 (EDT)
Using a dead link checker (see: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/linkchecker/ or https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/check-my-links/ojkcdipcgfaekbeaelaapakgnjflfglf?hl=en-GB ), I found that footnotes 3,44,66,67,85,90,119 and 124 have some dead link issues.
If you could replace the dead links with live links, it would be appreciated.
Thanks for posing this article to Conservapedia. Conservative 16:53, 8 July 2015 (EDT)
- I fixed footnotes 66 and 67 that pertain to text created by me.--AK (talk) 15:09, 7 December 2015 (EST)
- Please, can you help to copy edit and fix link sources at articles Breathing Words, The Writing That Fragrances. and The Prisoner Of The Hague Thanks. JusticeOfJustice (talk) 14:05, 15 May 2019 (EDT)
- Sure, I copyedited the articles as you requested. Cheers, AnupamTalk 15:43, 16 May 2019 (EDT)