Frank Zindler is an American atheist and he is currently the editor of American Atheist Magazine and Director of American Atheist Press. In addition, Frank Zindler serves on the board of directors for the atheist group American Atheists plus served as an interim president of the organization. As of January 2011, Frank Zindler serves on the board of the American Atheists organization. The late Ann Zindler, his wife, also served on the American Atheists board of directors. Zindler is a former biology and geology professor  In 2007, it was reported that Zindler was a professional linguist.
Frank Zindler Versus Dr. William Craig Debate
The website TrueOrigin declares concerning the debate between atheist Frank Zindler and Christian philosopher Dr. William Lane Craig:
|“|| Frank Zindler
A leading light in the American Atheists. Isn’t it amazing how so many atheists love evolution and appear to be threatened by the massive scientific evidence for creation? Zindler took the atheism side in an Atheism v. Christianity debate in front of 7,500 people at Willow Creek Community Church, USA. His opponent, Dr William Lane Craig, tore his ignorant arguments to shreds so effectively that many atheists in the audience realised that Zindler had lost the debate. It was presumably to this debate that John Snowden was alluding when he wrote that a representative of the American Atheists, whom he used to support, lost a public debate to a “fundamentalist” (Skeptic 18(3), 1998).
- Frank Zindler: A Critique of, "The Real Bible: Who's Got it?", "The Twelve," and other claims by Christian apologist JP Holding
- Frank Zindler vs. William Lane Craig debate - YouTube video
- Frank Zindler: A Critique of, "The Real Bible: Who's Got it?", "The Twelve," and other claims - by JP Holding
- Frank Zindler by True Free Thinker
- Frank Zindler quote by Creation Ministries International
- Atheism and Debate
- Resources for leaving atheism and becoming a Christian