Why You Should Read MDCreekmore.com?
In the words of Mr. Creekmore, "I am a full-time survival author, blog writer, and emergency preparedness consultant. I am the author of 31 Days to Survival and The Dirt Cheap Survival Retreat both published by Paladin Press. This blog has more than 300 articles posted on survival and self-reliance topics.
"Help ordinary people — people who live on a budget – prepare for an uncertain future."
Creekmore has been critical of other preparedness blogs and the American Redoubt movement:
"Over the years I have studied all facets of survivalism. I have learned what works and, more importantly, what does not work. My main goal is to show ordinary people how to become better prepared for an uncertain future. The articles here are based on real-world experience. You will find helpful tips, guides, and checklists – focusing on a very modest budget. Most importantly, you will find a preparedness community whose members are willing to help each other learn and how in the journey of self-reliance and self-sufficiency."
"You may find other preparedness sites giving the impression that you need fancy freeze-dried foods, a massive gun collection, a Hummer equipped with a gun turret and a 50 acre survivalist retreat secluded in some remote mountain top of Idaho. Although this may seem attractive on some level, it is not possible for the average Joe (or the average Jane). More importantly, you don’t need a six-figure income to help your family become better prepared.
"It is my firm belief and conviction, backed with life experience that you can be practical, live efficiently well within your means and take positive, incremental steps towards preparedness success – all with minimal finances. Let me show you how to do it."
“As a relocation specialist and designer, I found safe retreat locations and helped clients develop high-security homes in every state of the union and you can too. The concept that anyone caught East of the Mississippi River is doomed is only partially valid and highly exaggerated. You can achieve a significantly higher level of safety going beyond the Appalachians to the high plateau regions of Tennessee and Kentucky. This massive and relatively unpopulated area is called the Cumberland Plateau—most of which falls within the state of Tennessee.” Joel M. Skousen (http://joelskousen.com/strategic.html) is a relocation specialist and author of Strategic Relocation - North American Guide to Safe Places." 
- The Dirt Cheap Survival Retreat
- 31 Days to Survival
- The Prepper's Guide to Surviving the End of the World, as We Know It: Gear, Skills, and Related Know-How
- The Prepared Prepper's Cookbook: Over 170 Pages of Food Storage Tips, and Recipes From Preppers All Over America!
Other Websites by M.D. Creekmore
- Preparedness and Survivalist retreats
- The Eastern American Redoubt - Cumberland Gap Kentucky and Tennessee
- Police states-Nanny states violate the United States Constitution-Bill of Rights (especially Second Amendment and Fourth Amendment) and Citizen's Unalienable rights by not upholding their oath to support and defend the Constitution.
- Fair Use Source: https://mdcreekmore.com/about-m-d-creekmore/ Accessed June 26, 2019
- https://mdcreekmore.com/tennessee-as-a-survival-retreat-location-for-preppers/ Accessed June 26, 2019
- Official website - https://mdcreekmore.com/
- Official Facebook Account
- Personal Facebook Account
- Official YouTube Account
- Official Google Plus Account