Why You Should Read TheSurvivalistBlog.net?
In the words of Mr. Creekmore, "I am a full-time survival author, blog writer, and emergency preparedness consultant. I am the author of 31 Days to Survival and The Dirt Cheap Survival Retreat both published by Paladin Press. This blog has more than 3,000 articles posted on survival and self-reliance topics.
"Help ordinary people — people who live on a budget – prepare for an uncertain future."
Creekmore has been critical of other preparedness blogs and the American Redoubt movement:
"Over the years I have studied all facets of survivalism. I have learned what works and, more importantly, what does not work. My main goal is to show ordinary people how to become better prepared for an uncertain future. The articles here are based on real-world experience. You will find helpful tips, guides and checklists – focusing on a very modest budget. Most importantly, you will find a preparedness community whose members are willing to help each other learn and how in the journey of self-reliance and self-sufficiency."
"You may find other preparedness sites giving the impression that you need fancy freeze dried foods, a massive gun collection, a Hummer equipped with a gun turret and a 50 acre survivalist retreat secluded in some remote mountain top of Idaho. Although this may seem attractive on some level, it is not possible for the average Joe (or the average Jane). More importantly, you don’t need a six-figure income to help your family become better prepared.
"It is my firm belief and conviction, backed with life experience that you can be practical, live efficiently well within your means and take positive, incremental steps towards preparedness success – all with minimal finances. Let me show you how to do it."
“As a relocation specialist and designer, I found safe retreat locations and helped clients develop high security homes in every state of the union and you can too. The concept that anyone caught East of the Mississippi River is doomed is only partially valid and highly exaggerated. You can achieve a significantly higher level of safety going beyond the Appalachians to the high plateau regions of Tennessee and Kentucky. This massive and relatively unpopulated area is called the Cumberland Plateau—most of which falls within the state of Tennessee.” Joel M. Skousen (http://joelskousen.com/strategic.html) is a relocation specialist and author of [[Strategic Relocation - North American Guide to Safe Places ]]." 
- The Dirt Cheap Survival Retreat
- 31 Days to Survival
- Preparedness and Survivalist retreats
- The Eastern American Redoubt - Cumberland Gap Kentucky and Tennessee
- Police states-Nanny states violate the United States Constitution-Bill of Rights (especially Second Amendment and Fourth Amendment) and Citizen's Unalienable rights by not upholding their oath to support and defend the Constitution.
- Stewart Rhodes founder of Oath Keepers, Montana
- Kenneth Royce (Boston T. Party) of Free State Wyoming and author of Boston's Gun Bible
- James Wesley Rawles of The Survival Blog, New York Times best-selling author of How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It, American Redoubt Idaho
- Mel Tappan, "Grand-daddy" of the Preparedness movement, Oregon
- Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast, Texas
- John Jacob Schmidt - Radio Free Redoubt, Idaho
- Alex Barron - Charles Carroll Society, Idaho
- Ragnar Benson - Prolific Preparedness author
- Joel Skousen - author Strategic Relocation - North American Guide to Safe Places and World Affairs Brief, Utah
- Alex Jones - InfoWars Nightly News and Prison Planet, Texas
- Chuck Baldwin - Liberty Fellowship, Montana
- Dave Duffy and Claire Wolfe of Backwoods Home Magazine, Oregon
- Paul Wheaton - Permies.com Permaculture, Montana
- Nutnfancy - Nutnfancy YouTube Firearms Channel, Utah
- Essay:List of celebrities who support the Second Amendment - usually Conservatives or Libertarians
Related movements and organizations
- Gun control
- List of celebrities against Second Amendment - always Liberal Elitists
- Big Government: Liberal ObamaCare-Common Core-Social Security Welfare state leads to Nanny state, leads to Gun control, Militarization of police, Asset forfeiture and Domestic mass surveillance of law-abiding citizens via the Police state: Globalist-United Nations-Statist-Socialist-National Socialist-Communist
- Second Amendment
- Essay:Why do conservatives own firearms?—According to Thomas Jefferson it is as the final deterrent against potential Tyranny of government
- Fair Use Source: http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/about3 Accessed December 26, 2014
- http://www.thesurvivalistblog.net/redoubt-east-aka-cumberland-plateau-ot-tennessee Accessed December 26, 2014
- Official website - http://thesurvivalistblog.net
- Official Twitter Account
- Official Facebook Account
- Personal Facebook Account
- Official YouTube Account
- Official Google Plus Account
- Feedburner PlanPrepareSurvive