Michigan election fraud
- See also: Democrat election fraud and Biden Putsch
In October 2020, Judicial Watch released a study of Census Bureau population statistics and state voter registration data. The study found 105% more registered voters than people in Michigan.
Recorded ballot counts in 72% of Detroit's absentee voting precincts didn't match the number of ballots cast, spurring officials to ask the state to investigate ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
Without an explanation from Detroit election workers for the mismatches, the Wayne County Board of Canvassers requested Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson's office to examine the "training and processes" used in Detroit's August 4, 2020 primary, which one official described as a "perfect storm" of challenges. The board is charged with certifying election results.
In 46% of all Detroit's precincts — absentee and Election Day — vote counts were out of balance, according to information presented to the Wayne County Board of Canvassers. Specifically, the number of ballots tracked in precinct poll books did not match the number of ballots counted.
The situation could amplify the spotlight on absentee ballots in Michigan ahead of an election for which record levels of mail-in voting are expected and President Donald Trump raised concerns about how votes will be handled.
The election results for the primary weren't incorrect, said Jonathan Kinloch, a Democrat and one of the canvassing board's four members. But, he said, something had gone wrong in the process of tracking ballots precinct by precinct.
Having balanced precincts is particularly important in Michigan because precincts whose poll books don’t match with ballots can’t be recounted, according to state law. Instead, the original election results would stand.
Absentee ballots can be requested in Michigan for them to be mailed to the voter up until 5pm on the Friday before election.
- 1 Detroit/Wayne Count election fraud
- 2 Federal lawsuit
- 2.1 Election challengers denied opportunity to meaningfully observe the processing and counting of ballots
- 2.2 Illegal and ineligible ballots were counted
- 2.3 Unlawful ballot duplication
- 2.4 Ineligible ballots were counted – some multiple times
- 2.5 Absent voter ballots were pre-dated
- 2.6 Wayne County used ballot tabulators that were shown to miscount votes cast for President Trump and Vice President Pence and instead count them for the Biden-Harris ticket
- 2.7 The canvassing process in Michigan
- 2.8 COUNT I - Secretary of State Benson and Wayne County violated the Equal Protection Clause of the United States Constitution and the corollary clause of Michigan’s Constitution
- 2.9 COUNT II - Secretary of State Benson and Wayne County violated the rights of these Michigan voters under the federal Elections and Electors Clauses.
- 2.10 COUNT III - Secretary of State Benson and Wayne County violated Michigan’s Election Code
- 2.11 PRAYER FOR RELIEF
- 3 Statistical analysis
- 4 Ballot dump
- 5 Unsupervised counting
- 6 No down ballot voting
- 7 Inelligible voters
- 8 Dead people voting
- 9 Dominion/Scorecard fraud
- 10 See also
- 11 References
- 12 External links
Detroit/Wayne Count election fraud
In a lawsuit against the Detroit Election Commission following the 2020 presidential election, election observers alleged:
a.Defendants systematically processed and counted ballots from voters whose name failed to appear in either the Qualified Voter File (QVF) or in the supplemental sheets. When a voter’s name could not be found, the election worker assigned the ballot to a random name already in the QVF to a person who had not voted.
b.Defendants instructed election workers to not verify signatures on absentee ballots, to backdate absentee ballots, and to process such ballots regardless of their validity.
c.After election officials announced the last absentee ballots had been received, another batch of unsecured and unsealed ballots, without envelopes, arrived in trays at the TCF Center. There were tens of thousands of these absentee ballots, and apparently every ballot was counted and attributed only to Democratic candidates.
d.Defendants instructed election workers to process ballots that appeared after the election deadline and to falsely report that those ballots had been received prior to November 3, 2020 deadline.
e.Defendants systematically used false information to process ballots, such as using incorrect or false birthdays. Many times, the election workers inserted new names into the QVF after the election and recorded these new voters as having a birthdate of 1/1/1900.
f.On a daily basis leading up to the election, City of Detroit election workers and 4 Great Lakes Justice Center employees coached voters to vote for Joe Biden and the Democrat party. These workers and employees encouraged voters to do a straight Democrat ballot. These election workers and employees went over to the voting booths with voters in order to watch them vote and coach them for whom to vote.
g.Unsecured ballots arrived at the TCF Center loading garage, not in sealed ballot boxes, without any chain of custody, and without envelopes.
h.Defendant election officials and workers refused to record challenges to their processes and removed challengers from the site if they politely voiced a challenge.
i.After poll challengers started discovering the fraud taking place at the TCF Center, Defendant election officials and workers locked credentialed challengers out of the counting room so they could not observe the process, during which time tens of thousands of ballots were processed.j.Defendant election officials and workers allowed ballots to be duplicated by hand without allowing poll challengers to check if the duplication was accurate. In fact, election officials and workers repeatedly obstructed poll challengers from observing. Defendants permitted thousands of ballots to be filled out by hand and duplicated on-site without oversight from poll challengers.
In a sworn affidavit, a longtime City of Detroit employee stated,
"On November 4, 2020, I was instructed to improperly pre-date the absentee ballots receive date that were not in the QVF as if they had been received on or before November 3, 2020...I was told to alter the information in the QVF to falsely show that the absentee ballots had been received in time to be valid. I estimate that this was done to thousands of ballots."
Excerpts from Trump v. Michigan Board of State Canvassers, Wayne County, and Wayne County Board of County Canvassarers filing.
Election challengers denied opportunity to meaningfully observe the processing and counting of ballots
32. At least three challengers said they were physically pushed away from counting tables by election officials to a distance that was too far to observe the counting. Challenger Glen Sitek reported that he was pushed twice by an election worker, the second time in the presence of police officers. Sitek filed a police complaint.
33. Challenger Pauline Montie stated that she was prevented from viewing the computer monitor because election workers kept pushing it further away and made her stand back away from the table. When Pauline Montie told an election worker that she was not able to see the monitor because they pushed it farther away from her, the election worker responded, “too bad.”
34. Many challengers witnessed Wayne County election officials covering the windows of the TCF Center ballot counting center so that observers could not observe the ballot counting process.
35. Many challengers testified that they were intimidated, threatened, and harassed by election officials during the ballot processing and counting process and that intimidation made them feel too afraid to make challenges). Articia Bomer was called a “racist name” by an election worker and also harassed by other election workers. Zachary Vaupel reported that an election supervisor called him an “obscene name” and told him not to ask questions about ballot processing and counting. Kim Tocco was personally intimidated and insulted by election workers. Qian Schmidt was the target of racist comments and asked, “what gives you the right to be here since you are not American?” Other challengers were threatened with removal from the counting area if they continued to ask questions about the ballot counting process.
36. Challenger Kathleen Daavettila observed that Democratic challengers distributed a packet of information among themselves entitled, “Tactics to Distract GOP Challengers.” An election official told challenger Ulrike Sherer that the election authority had a police SWAT team waiting outside if Republican challengers argued too much. An election worker told challenger Jazmine Early that since “English was not [her] first language…[she] should not be taking part in this process.”
37. Election officials at the TCF Center in Detroit participated in the intimidation experienced by Republican challengers when election officials would applaud, cheer, and yell whenever a Republican challenger was ejected from the counting area.
Illegal and ineligible ballots were counted
41. As an example of challenges being disregarded and ignored, challenger Alexandra Seely stated that at least ten challenges she made were not recorded. Articia Bomer observed that ballots with votes for Trump were separated from other ballots. Articia Bomer stated, “I witnessed election workers open ballots with Donald Trump votes and respond by rolling their eyes and showing it to other poll workers. I believe some of these ballots may not have been properly counted.” Braden Gaicobazzi challenged thirty-five ballots for whom the voter records did not exist in the poll book, but his challenge was ignored and disregarded. When Christopher Schornak attempted to challenge the counting of ballots, an election official told him, “We are not talking to you, you cannot challenge this.” When Stephanie Krause attempted to challenge ballots, an election worker told her that challenges were no longer being accepted because the “rules ‘no longer applied.’”
Unlawful ballot duplication
42. If a ballot is rejected by a ballot-tabulator machine and cannot be read by the machine, the ballot must be duplicated onto a new ballot. The Michigan Secretary of State has instructed, “If the rejection is due to a false read the ballot must be duplicated by two election inspectors who have expressed a preference for different political parties.” Thus, the ballot duplicating process must be performed by bipartisan teams of election officials. It must also be performed where it can be observed by challengers.
43. But Wayne County prevented many challengers from observing the ballot duplicating process. Challenger John Miller said he was not allowed to observe election workers duplicating a ballot because the “duplication process was personal like voting.” Challenger Mary Shinkle stated that she was told by an election worker that she was not allowed to observe a ballot duplication because “if we make a mistake then you would be all over us.”
44. Many challengers testified that ballot duplication was performed only by Democratic election workers, not bipartisan teams.
Ineligible ballots were counted – some multiple times
45. Challengers reported that batches of ballots were repeatedly run through the vote tabulation machines. Challenger Patricia Rose stated she observed a stack of about fifty ballots being fed multiple times into a ballot scanner counting machine. Challenger Articia Bomer stated, “I observed a station where election workers were working on scanned ballots that had issues that needed to be manually corrected. I believe some of these workers were changing votes that had been cast for Donald Trump and other Republican candidates.” Articia Bomer further stated that she witnessed the same group of ballots being rescanned into the counting machine “at least five times.”
46. Many challengers stated that the ballot number on the ballot did not match the number on the ballot envelope, but when they raised a challenge, those challenges were disregarded and ignored by election officials, not recorded, and the ballots were processed and counted. For example, when challenger Abbie Helminen raised a challenge that the name on the ballot envelope did not match the name on the voter list, she was told by an election official to “get away” and that the counting table she was observing had “a different process than other tables.”
47. Many challengers reported that when a voter was not in the poll book, the election officials would enter a new record for that voter with a birth date of January 1, 1900. Braden Gaicobazzi reported that a stack of thirty-five ballots was counted even though there was no voter record.
48. At least two challengers observed ballots being counted where there was no signature or postmark on the ballot envelope. Challenger Anne Vanker observed that “60% or more of [ballot] envelopes [in a batch] bore the same signature on the opened outer envelope.”
49. Challenger William Henderson observed that a counting table of election workers lost eight ballot envelopes.
50. At least two challengers observed spoiled ballots being counted. Another challenger observed over-votes on ballots being “corrected” so that the ballots could be counted.
51. At least one challenger observed a box of provisional ballots being placed in a tabulation box at the TCF Center. At least one challenger observed poll workers adding marks to a ballot where there was no mark for any candidate. Another challenger observed election officials making mistakes when duplicating ballots.
52. An election challenger at the Detroit Department of Elections office observed passengers in cars dropping off more ballots than there were people in the car. This challenger also observed election workers at the Detroit Department of Elections office handing t-shirts and food to voters in cars. This challenger also observed an election worker accepting a ballot after 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
53. One Michigan voter stated that her deceased son has been recorded as voting twice since he passed away, most recently in the 2020 general election.
Absent voter ballots were pre-dated
54. Jessica Connarn is an attorney who was acting as a Republican challenger at the TCF Center in Wayne County. Jessica Connarn’s affidavit describes how an election poll worker told Jessica Connarn that the poll worker “was being told to change the date on ballots to reflect that the ballots were received on an earlier date.” Jessica Connarn also provided a photograph of a note handed to her by the poll worker in which the poll worker indicated she (the poll worker) was instructed to change the date ballots were received. Jessica Connarn’s affidavit demonstrates that poll workers in Wayne County were pre-dating absent voter ballots, so that absent voter ballots received after 8:00 p.m. on Election Day could be counted.
Wayne County used ballot tabulators that were shown to miscount votes cast for President Trump and Vice President Pence and instead count them for the Biden-Harris ticket
60. On the morning of November 4, unofficial results posted by the Antrim County Clerk showed that Joe Biden had over 7,700 votes — 3,000 more than Donald Trump. Antrim County voted 62% in favor of President Trump in 2016. The Dominion Voting Systems election management system and voting machines (tabulators), which were used in Antrim County, are also used in many other Michigan counties, including Wayne County, were at fault.
61. Secretary of State Benson released a statement blaming the county clerk for not updating certain “media drives,” but her statement failed to provide any coherent explanation of how the Dominion Voting Systems software and vote tabulators produced such a massive miscount.
62. Secretary Benson continued: “After discovering the error in reporting the unofficial results, the clerk worked diligently to report correct unofficial results by reviewing the printed totals tape on each tabulator and hand-entering the results for each race, for each precinct in the county.”
63. What Secretary Benson fails to address is what would have happened if no one “discover[ed] the error,” for instance, in Wayne County, where the number of registered voters is much greater than Antrim County, and where the tabulators were not individually tested.
64. Wayne County used the same Dominion voting system tabulators as did Antrim County, and Wayne County tested only a single one of its vote tabulating machines before the election. The Trump campaign asked Wayne County to have an observer physically present to witness the process. See Exhibit 4. Wayne County denied the Trump campaign the opportunity to be physically present. Representatives of the Trump campaign did have opportunity to watch a portion of the test of a single machine by Zoom video.
65. Tabulator issues occurred elsewhere in Michigan. In Oakland County, Democrat Melanie Hartman was wrongly declared the winner of the commissioner's race by a 104-vote margin. A computer issue at the Rochester Hills clerk’s office caused them to double-count some votes. After elections officials caught the error, Republican Adam Kochenderfer was declared the winner with 1,127 more votes than Hartman.
66. These vote tabulator failures are a mechanical malfunction that, under MCL 168.831-168.839, requires a “special election” in the precincts affected.
67. Michigan’s Election Code, MCL 168.831-168.839, provides the board of canvassers shall order a special election as governed by those precincts affected by the defect or mechanical malfunction. The board of county canvassers “is responsible for resolving any claims that malfunctioning voting equipment or defective ballots may have affected the outcome of a vote on an office appearing on the ballot.” Michigan Manual for Boards of County Canvassers.
The canvassing process in Michigan
73. The federal provisions governing the appointment of electors to the Electoral College, 3 U.S.C. 1-18, require Michigan Governor Whitmer to prepare a Certificate of Ascertainment by December 14, the date the Electoral College meets.
74. The United States Code (3 U.S.C. 5) provides that if election results are contested in any state, and if the state, prior to election day, has enacted procedures to settle controversies or contests over electors and electoral votes, and if these procedures have been applied, and the results have been determined six days before the electors’ meetings, then these results are considered to be conclusive and will apply in the counting of the electoral votes. This date (the “Safe Harbor” deadline) falls on December 8, 2020. The governor of any state where there was a contest, and in which the contest was decided according to established state procedures, is required (by 3 U.S.C. 6) to send a certificate describing the form and manner by which the determination was made to the Archivist as soon as practicable.
75. The members of the board of state canvassers are Democrat Jeannette Bradshaw, Republican Aaron Van Langeveide, Republican Norman Shinkle, and Democrat Julie Matuzak. Jeanette Bradshaw is the Board Chairperson. The members of the Wayne County board of county canvassers are Republican Monica Palmer, Democrat Jonathan Kinloch, Republican William Hartmann, and Democrat Allen Wilson. Monica Palmer is the Board Chairperson.
COUNT I - Secretary of State Benson and Wayne County violated the Equal Protection Clause of the United States Constitution and the corollary clause of Michigan’s Constitution
Secretary of State Benson and Wayne County violated the Equal Protection Clause of the United States Constitution and the corollary clause of Michigan’s Constitution.
76. The Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides “nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.” See also Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98, 104 (2000) (“Having once granted the right to vote on equal terms, the State may not, by later arbitrary and disparate treatment, value one person’s vote over that of another.”); Harper v. Virginia Board of Elections, 383 U.S. 663, 665, (1966) (“Once the franchise is granted to the electorate, lines may not be drawn which are inconsistent with the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.”).
77. Wayne County’s failure to allow challengers and its counting of ineligible and illegal ballots that did not comply with the Michigan Election Code diluted the lawful ballots of these plaintiffs and of other Michigan voters and electors in violation of the United States Constitution and the Michigan Constitution guarantee of equal protection.
78. President Trump’s campaign committee and these Michigan voters and challengers seek declaratory and injunctive relief requiring Secretary Benson to direct that Wayne County allow a reasonable number of challengers to meaningfully observe the conduct of the Wayne County board of county canvassers and the board of state canvassers and that these canvassing boards exercise their duty and authority under Michigan law, which forbids certifying a tally that includes any ballots that were not legally cast.
79. In addition, President Trump’s campaign committee and these Michigan voters and challengers ask this Court to order that no ballot processed by a counting board in Wayne County can be included in the final vote tally unless a challenger was allowed to meaningfully observe the process and the handling and counting of the ballot.
80. Secretary Benson violated these Michigan voters’ right to equal protection by allowing Wayne County to process and count ballots in a manner that allowed ineligible ballots to be counted and by not requiring Wayne County to conduct the general election in a uniform manner as required by Michigan’s Election Code as was done in other jurisdictions.
COUNT II - Secretary of State Benson and Wayne County violated the rights of these Michigan voters under the federal Elections and Electors Clauses.
81. The Electors Clause states that “[e]ach State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors” for President. U.S. Const. art. II, §1, cl. 2 (emphasis added).
82. Likewise, the Elections Clause of the U.S. Constitution states that “[t]he Times, Places, and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof.” U.S. Const. art. I, §4, cl. 1 (emphasis added).
83. Michigan statutes enacted by the legislature protect the purity and integrity of elections by allowing ballot challengers to monitor the counting and processing of absentee ballots. Wayne County and Secretary Benson violated this statutory guarantee by preventing Republican challengers from meaningfully observing and participating in the ballot processing and counting process as is provided by MCL 168.730-736.
84. It is a violation of the rights of President Trump’s campaign committee to have federal elections for presidential electors governed under rules prescribed by the state legislature for Secretary Benson and Wayne County to count ballots that are not lawfully cast, and it is a violation of Michigan law for the Wayne County board of county canvassers and the Michigan board of state canvassers to certify an election tally that includes ineligible or unlawfully cast ballots.
COUNT III - Secretary of State Benson and Wayne County violated Michigan’s Election Code
86. Secretary of State Benson and the election officials in Wayne County violated MCL 168.730-168.734 by denying Republican challengers’ rights to meaningfully observe and participate in the ballot processing and counting process..
88. Wayne County’s and Secretary Benson’s denial of Republican challengers’ right to participate and observe the processing of ballots violates Michigan’s Election Code and resulting in the casting and counting of ballots that were ineligible to be counted and diluted or canceled out the lawfully cast ballots of other Michigan voters.
PRAYER FOR RELIEF
President Trump’s and Vice President Pence’s campaign committee and these Michigan citizens and voters ask this Court to enter a declaratory judgment in their favor as set forth in the foregoing counts and to grant the following injunctive relief:
A. An order directing Secretary Benson and the Michigan Board of State Canvassers to not certify the election results until they have verified and confirmed that all ballots that were tabulated and included in the final reported election results were cast in compliance with the provisions of the Michigan Election Code as set forth herein.
B. An order prohibiting the Wayne County board of county canvassers and the board of state canvassers from certifying any vote tally that includes:
- (1) fraudulently or unlawfully cast ballots;
- (2) ballots tabulated using the Dominion tabulating equipment or software without the accuracy of individual tabulators having first been determined;
- (3) any ballots that were received after Election Day (November 3, 2020) where the postmark or date of receipt was altered to be an earlier date before Election Day; and
- (4) any ballots that were verified or counted when challengers were excluded from the room or denied a meaningful opportunity to observe the handling of the ballot and poll book as provided in MCL 168.733.
C. An order directing the Wayne County board of county canvassers to summon and open the ballot boxes and other election material, as provided in MCL 168.823, and, in the presence of challengers who can meaningfully monitor the process, to review the poll lists, absent voter ballot envelopes bearing the statement required by MCL 168.761, and other material provided in MCL 168.811.
D. An order directing that challengers be allowed to be physically present with a meaningful opportunity to observe when the accuracy of each piece of tabulating equipment is determined, and if the accuracy of each piece of tabulation equipment used by Wayne County is not confirmed to be accurate, an order directing a special election be held in the affected precincts as provided by MCL 168.831-168.839.
E. An order directing the board of county canvassers and the board of state canvassers, with challengers present and meaningfully able to observe, to obtain and review the video of unattended remote ballot drop boxes.
Dr. Eric Quinell, Ph.D. analyzed the extraordinary increase in turnout from 2016 to 2020 in a relatively small subset of townships and precincts outside of Detroit in Wayne County and Oakland County, and more importantly how nearly 100% or more of all “new” voters from 2016 to 2020 voted for Biden. Using publicly available information from Wayne County and Oakland County, Dr. Quinell first found that for the votes received up to the 2016 turnout levels, the 2020 vote Democrat vs. Republican two-ways distributions (i.e., excluding third parties) tracked the 2016 Democrat vs. Republican distribution very closely, which was 55%-45% for Wayne County (outside Detroit) and 54%/46% for Oakland County.
However, after the 2016 turnout levels were reached, the Democrat vs. Republican vote share shifts decisively towards Biden by approximately 15 points, resulting in a 72%/28% D/R split for Oakland County and 70%/30% D/R split for Wayne County (outside of Detroit). What is even more anomalous – and suspicious – is the fact that nearly all of these “new” votes in excess of 2016 come from a small number of townships/precincts where the increased Biden vote share is nearly 100% or over 100% for Biden. For example, in the township of Livonia in Wayne County, Biden gained 3.2 voters for every 1 new Trump voter, and Biden receive 97% of all “new” votes over 2016 and 151% of all new voter registrations. In the township of Troy in Oakland County, the vote share shifted from 51%/49% in 2016 to 80%/20% in 2020 due to Biden receiving 98% of new votes above 2016 and 109% of new voter registrations. Looking county-wide, Biden gained 2.32 new voters over 2016 levels to every 1 new Trump voter in Wayne County (outside Detroit) and 2.54 additional new voters per Trump voter for Oakland County.
Based on these statistically anomalous results that occurred in a handful of townships in these two counties, Dr. Quinell’s model determined that there were 40,771 anomalous votes in Wayne County (outside Detroit) and 46,125 anomalous votes in Oakland County, for a total of nearly 87,000 anomalous votes or approximately 65% of Biden’s purported lead in Michigan.
The expert witness testimony of Russell James Ramsland, Jr. identified an event that occurred in Michigan on November 4, 2020 that is “physically impossible”. The “event" reflected in the data are “4 spikes totaling 384,733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of 2 hour[s] and 38 minutes” for four precincts/townships in four Michigan counties (Wayne, Oakland, Macomb ne and Kent). Based on Mr. Ramsland’s analysis of the voting machines available at the referenced locations, he determined that the maximum processing capability during this period was only 94,867 ballots, so that “there were 289,866 more ballots processed in the time available for processing in the four precincts/townships, than there was processing capacity.” This amount is alone is nearly twice the number of ballots by which Biden purportedly leads President Trump (i.e., approximately 154,180).
Tens of thousands of absentee ballots arrived in large U.S. Postal Service boxes at the TCF Center in Detroit at 3:30am on November 4, 2020, the day after the 2020 Presidential election. The TCF Center, formerly Cobo Hall, is where the absentee ballots are counted for Wayne County, which is the home of Detroit.
Former Michigan state senator Patrick Colbeck wrote that the total number of ballots dumped on the counting board totaled 38,000:
|"Before the ballots showed up mysteriously at 3:30 am, no ballots had arrived at the TCF Center for over six hours, and many poll workers in the facility sat around with no work to do while getting paid hundreds of dollars by the state of Michigan.|
According to Michigan election law, all of these mail-in and absentee ballots had to be submitted before 8 PM on Tuesday night in order to be lawfully accepted and counted for the election. This means the city of Detroit potentially sat on these ballots for hours. The white van that arrived had the name of Detroit city clerk Janice Winfrey emblazoned upon it as well as a logo and a phone number.
At 4am, a Ferrari, and a Chrysler van with out of state plates pulled into the Detroit TCF facility (formerly Cobo Hall) with ballots inside the vehicles. Poll watcher Connie Johnson testified:
|“As they started counting the ballots, he was astonished that every single ballot, literally 100 percent of 130,000 ballots, were all Biden ballots that hadn’t been delivered to the precinct before the cut off time. We literally have people that watched it happen. We have poll challengers that have been barred from being able to go into this room to challenge ballots. We’ve had GOP members removed from the room....It’s really heartbreaking that this is what we have stooped to and allowed as a country. It is disgusting what is happening in Detroit. It’s about major fraud on a major scale… that was very well organized."|
Republicans started off the morning with a few dozen GOP poll watchers. The party called in more workers. The number of GOP poll workers then climbed to several hundred by noon. There was a GOP watcher at nearly each table in the center. After they went to lunch the GoP poll watchers were not allowed back in. Democrat operatives became very hostile and threatening. Vote counters with BLM masks were allowed into the center.
In an October 2020 interview with ABC 7 News, Winfrey set the stage to drag out the process:
|“We’re back in control, and we know that we will have nearly 10,000 poll workers that will be working with us to process ballots on election day, or election week is what we’re calling it now, because we know we’re going to be slow.”|
President Donald Trump had a sizable lead. Then suddenly Joe Biden jumped up 200,000 votes. The Trump campaign, as well as the U.S. Senate campaign of GOP businessman and Iraq war veteran John James, accused Michigan election officials of chicanery after thousands of ballots appeared in the middle of the night following Election Day. The campaigns also were outraged that GOP election observers were denied access to ballot counting facility in Detroit after poll workers placed large sheets of cardboard over windows, obscuring the public’s view.
No down ballot voting
Trump received 2,637,173 votes while the GOP senate candidate received 2,630,042 votes. The difference here is only 7,131 which is not far off from what we see historically. In the same state, Joe Biden received 2,787,544 votes while the Democratic senate candidate received 2,718,451. The difference is 69,093 votes which is much higher than the historical norm.
All 900 military ballots in Fulton County supposedly were 100% for Joe Biden.
Dead people voting
An observer noticed something curious about some of the names on the ballots. Upon further review, one particular name out of the list, and confirmed to have cast a ballot, happened to be born in 1902 and passed away in 1984. A pollster noticed the list and video, and used social security death index data confirming the deceased registered voter. Over 14,000 dead people were found who either voted in Wayne County (Detroit) or were registered to vote. Another poll watcher who was later kicked out for taking photographs, noticed a decent sized list of Michigan residents who have also been confirmed to have cast their ballots. All of the names on the list he reviewed show their birthdate in chronological order.
The campaigns also were outraged that GOP election observers were denied access to ballot counting facility in Detroit after poll workers placed large sheets of cardboard over windows, obscuring the public’s view. Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel asked state residents to stop telling her staff to shove Sharpie markers up their butts after a state judge threw out a lawsuit by the Trump campaign which sought to halt ballot counts. Nessel tweeted:
|“Dear members of the public: Please stop making harassing & threatening calls to my staff. They are kind, hardworking public servants just doing their job. Asking them to shove sharpies in uncomfortable places is never appropriate & is a sad commentary on the state of our nation."|
The Sharpie reference is tied to allegations of poll irregularities contained in an Arizona lawsuit alleging that ballots marked with the felt-tipped pens were rejected at some voting centers. In one video posted to social media, two women claimed that Sharpie-marked ballots were not being accepted but ballots marked with regular ballpoint pens were at one voting station. “So, they’re invalidating votes is what they’re doing,” a man off-camera taking the video says. “Yes,” one woman, also off-camera, responded. “I used your pen and then I brought it back to you and I said give this to somebody because it works,” a woman on-camera said. “Yes, yes, and so we know that, and we’ve been telling them, ‘You need to use a ballpoint pen, not the Sharpie,’ and now those are getting invalidated,” said the man. On Election Day, Maricopa County officials claimed in a video posted to social media that Sharpies are okay to use when marking ballots despite current state guidance indicating felt-tip markers not be used for ballots.
An independent forensic audit of Dominion’s machines concluded:
|“The Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systemic fraud and influence election results. ...The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study we conclude that the Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan....The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is of 1 in 250,000 ballots (.0008%). We observed an error rate of 68.05%. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity."|
Melissa Carone was a contractor for Dominion Voting Systems to do IT work at the TCF Center. Carone gave an intervire to Redpill78 on Twitch. Carone states in a sworn affidavit that she “witnessed nothing but fraudulent actions take place”. Carone testified,
|3. The counters (which were trained very little or not at all), were handed a "batch" (stack of 50) of mail-in ballots in which they would run through the tabulator. The tabulators would get jammed 4-5 times an hour, when they jammed the computer would put out an error that tells the worker the ballot number that was jammed and gives an option to either discard the batch or continue scanning at which the counter should discard the batch, put the issue ballot on top of the batch and rescan the entire batch. I witnessed countless workers rescanning the batches without discarding them first which resulted in ballots being counted 4-5 times.
4. At approximately midnight I was called over to assist one of the counters with a paper jam and noticed his PC had a number of over 400 ballots scanned- which means one batch was counted over 8 times. This happened countless times while I was at the TCF Center. I confronted my manager, Nick Ikonornakis saying how big of a problem this was, Nick told me he didn't want to hear that we have a big problem. He told me we are here to do assist with IT work, not to run their election.
5. The adjudication process, from my understanding there's supposed to be a republican and a democrat judging these ballots. I overheard numerous workers talking during shift change in which over 20 machines had two democrats judging the ballots-resulting in an unfair process.
6. Next, I want to describe what went on during shift change, it was a chaotic disaster. It took over two hours for workers to arrive at their "assigned areas", over 30 workers were taken upstairs and told they didn't have a job for them to do. These people were chosen to be counters, in which 6 workers admitted to me that they received absolutely no training at all.
7. The night shift workers were free to come and go as they pleased, they could go out and smoke from the counting room. This is illegal, as there were boxes and stacks of ballots everywhere, anyone could have taken some out or brought some in, and No one was watching them.
8. There was two vans that pulled into the garage of the counting room, one on day shift and one on night shift. These vans were apparently bringing food into the building because they only had enough food for not even 1/3 of the workers. I never saw any food corning out of these vans, coincidently it was announced on the news that Michigan had discovered over 100,000 more ballots- not even two hours after the last van left.
9. When a worker had a ballot that they either could not read, or it had something spilled on it, they would go to a table that had blank ballots on it and fill it out. They were supposed to be filling them out exactly like the one they had received but this was not the case at all. The workers would also sign the name of the person that the ballot belonged to-which is clearly illegal.
13. I called the FBI and made a report with them, I was told that I will be getting a call back.
Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai of MIT, the inventor of email, did a statistical analysis of voting integrity in Michigan during a video livestream presentation. Dr. Shyiva demonstrated statistically how an algorithm took about 60,000 votes away from President Trump and gave them to Joe Biden in Oakland County, Michigan during the course of election day. He demonstrated the same pattern in Macomb County.
The slope of linear decline of Trump votes hour-by-hour in Oakland, Macomb, and Kent County, Michigan, was the same in predominantly Republican precincts. The public data reveal algorithm-manipulated tampering to transfer Trump votes from Republicans to Biden.
"The United States voting systems, the inputs and the outputs, are unverifiable," says says Dr. Shiva, as many jurisdictions don't verify if a real person legally voted (no voter ID), and if the real votes were indeed tabulated truthfully (ballots or images are not preserved).
In violation of federal law concerning candidates for federal office, Massachusetts destroys ballots and images on election day, Dr. Shiva says. Shiva says he was banned from Twitter for saying this, even though he had it confirmed by the Massachusetts secretary of state.
Dominion voting systems is set up to make it easy to change & delete results. A Resistance member with adminitrator access in a warehouse full of machines can enter whatever result, and delete previous results.
Lathrup Village is in Oakland County. Its mayor, Kelly Garrett while mayor also was working as a full-time Project Manager/Customer Relations Manager for Dominion Voting Systems. A contract dated March 1, 2017 shows Garrett's name as one of the Dominion Representatives executing a deal in the amount of $24,875,311 with the State of Michigan. In 2019 Garrett became the Deputy Director of the Michigan Democratic Party. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer then appointed Garrett to the Commission on Community Action & Economic Opportunity.
- ↑ https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/new-jw-study-voter-registration/
- ↑ https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/20/benson-asked-investigate-detroit-perfect-storm-voting-problems/5616629002/
- ↑ https://www.michigan.gov/sos/elections/candidates/mertsfinance/absentee-voting-allows-you-to-vote-by-mail
- ↑ https://greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/uploads/Complaint-Costantino-FINAL-With-Exhibits.pdf
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/JessyJacobAffidavit.pdf
- ↑ https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-files/press_assets/1.-11-10-20-trump-v.-benson-w.d.-mich.-complaint-final.pdf
- ↑ Michigan Election Officials’ Manual, ch. 8, p. 6
- ↑ https://www.9and10news.com/content/uploads/2020/12/Antrim_Michigan_Forensics_Report_121320_v2_REDACTED.pdf
- ↑ https://www.michigan.gov/documents/sos/Antrim_Fact_Check_707197_7.pdf (emphasis in original).
- ↑ https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/08/electionmisinformation-michigan-vote-antrim-county/6209693002/
- ↑ https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1332169019143704579.html
- ↑ https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.283580/gov.uscourts.gand.283580.7.1_2.pdf
- ↑ https://vidmax.com/video/199326-poll-watcher-describes-how-a-mysterious-van-with-35k-votes-arrived-at-4am
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/tens-of-thousands-of-ballots-dropped-off-in-usps-boxes-at-detroit-absentee-ballot-processing-center-at-330-am-after-election/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/update-from-detroit-democrat-operatives-are-threatening-gop-poll-watchers-they-are-hiding-the-line-in-back-where-votes-are-counted/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/watch-ballot-count-watcher-describes-least-130000-ballots-biden-arriving-three-vehicles-detroit-dead-night/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1324091003947622402
- ↑ https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/shady-behavior-in-detroit/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/aricnesbitt/status/1324105401814626304
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-detroit-officials-now-blocking-gop-poll-workers-re-entering-tfc-center-police-called/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/voter-fraud-michigan-massive-dump-200000-ballots-biden-sudden-show-overnight/
- ↑ https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/alert-michigan-county-removes-totals-following-report-of-skewed-results/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/another-fun-fraud-fact-900-military-ballots-fulton-county-georgia-went-sleepy-joe-biden-not-chance/
- ↑ https://theredelephants.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/HxGKud6M7W3Zeg5A.mp4?_=3
- ↑ https://theredelephants.com/there-is-undeniable-mathematical-evidence-the-election-is-being-stolen/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/dananessel/status/1324441365091131394
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/06/michigan-ag-pleads-with-residents-to-stop-telling-staff-to-shove-sharpies-up-their-rear-ends-993535
- ↑ https://www.depernolaw.com/uploads/2/7/0/2/27029178/antrim_michigan_forensics_report__v2_[redacted].pdf
- ↑ https://www.twitch.tv/videos/798796260?t=0h15m8s
- ↑ https://www.greatlakesjc.org/wp-content/uploads/Supplemental-Brief-Motion-for-TRO-Costantino.pdf
- ↑ https://youtu.be/uOwbJqPlXHI
- ↑ https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BdGYYjgkgQGX
- ↑ https://twitter.com/PlaysTrumpCard/status/1326508337140207619
- ↑ Democracy Suite® EMS Results Tally & Reporting User Guide, Version: 5.11-CO::7, May 28, 2019
- ↑ https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-former-dominion-project-manager-who-helped-execute-25-million-contract-with-state-of-mi-was-democrat-mayor-at-same-time/
- King v. Whitmer (2:20-cv-13134) District Court, E.D. Michigan