Bruce Willis (born Walter Willis on March 19, 1955) is an American actor known for his role as the character John McLane in the Die Hard movies. He broke into Hollywood with the TV series Moonlighting (1985-1988). Willis gained an Emmy and Golden Globe Award for his efforts. Other movie roles include Look Who's Talking, The Sixth Sense, Pulp Fiction, Armageddon, Unbreakable and the remake of Death Wish.
He is known to take on some conservative values, such as being against gun control, true to his frequent roles as characters who use guns to defend both themselves and others. Willis voted for George W. Bush. He has also been a strong supporter of U.S. Troops in the War on Terror, even attempting at one time to enter the military service. He also supported Donald Trump
Bruce Willis was born on a U.S. military base in Germany. The Willis family settled in New Jersey after his father was discharged from the Army.
Willis played a psychologist with a suicidal patient in both "Color of Night" and "Sixth Sense".
- List of Conservative or pro-Conservative Hollywood stars
- Hollywood conservatives
- Essay:List of celebrities who support the Second Amendment
- List of celebrities against Second Amendment
- Bruce Willis Under Fire for not Being a Liberal Guy, FOX News, June 28, 2007
- Celebrity Database- Bruce Willis