Homo-fascism is the phenomenon when homosexual activists strive for advancing themselves beyond favored status to supremacy. In line with instructions in After the Ball (the LGBTI equivalent to Mein Kampf and the Communist Manifesto), the homosexual movement avoids using such terms as "favored status" or "supremacy", but rather outwardly pretend their goal is "tolerance" or "acceptance". Supremacy is then the stage in which the homosexual movement and its allies take effective control of most or all of the centers of power of a government or other organization. When they have achieved this level of control they use and abuse their power to suppress and/or punish those who openly disapprove of the homosexual lifestyle or its agenda.
|Etymology of the term|
|One of the first to use the term homo-fascism is Pastor Ralph Ovadal of Wisconsin, who defines it as follows:
“Fascism is a political system whereby all opposition to and dissent from the government is disallowed and crushed. Fascism is a philosophy which tolerates no deviation from an established norm, that being the dictates of a powerful elite. Fascism is opposed to the eternal, unchanging, objective law of God and is based on the subjective desires and goals of those who have the power to crush their opposition. In many Western nations, a form of fascism has taken root and presents a clear, present, and growing danger to Christian liberty and the Church of Jesus Christ. This force for evil may justly be referred to as “homo-fascism” due to the fact that those espousing and driving it have as their goal to demonize, marginalize, and silence any criticism of or opposition to homosexual acts and the sodomite agenda. Already Christians in many countries are being arrested for preaching what the Bible teaches concerning homosexual acts. The machinery of tyranny is being put into place.”
Homosexuals can be compared to their chief adversaries, the radical nationalists. Both groups hate each other, and would like to do away with the other. Neither side is embraced by the majority, but both deserve the right to freedom of their beliefs and to freedom of speech within reasonable limits. The rest of us must be willing to tolerate these difficult neighbors to preserve civility for society as a whole.
- 1 Corporate Homo-Fascism
- 2 The New Fascism of the future
- 3 Common traits of fascism and other authoritarian ideologies
- 4 Notes
- 5 References
- 6 See also
|The first step in a homosexual takeover of corporation completed - Example|
|“IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. ”|
An anti-discrimination policy based upon so called "sexual orientation" (used as the politically correct term for both sexual preference and sexual disorientation) is always the first step in a homosexual takeover of any organization because it locks in pro-homosexual assumptions. Following the adoption of this policy, the organization must accept as fact that homosexuality is "immutable", "equivalent" to heterosexuality, and deserving of "special protection" without regard to moral or public health considerations. Criticism of these positions, or even failure to affirm them, can be considered violation of the policy. Where such a policy is enacted, adoption of the rest of the homosexual political agenda is virtually guaranteed. The conclusions are assured by the premises.
Going after strategic positions in the company
|CEOs can wield more power than state and voters|
|“In many regards, workplace is the leading edge of change for the GLBT community. Company CEOs and executives can often wield more power than state and local officials in creating significant changes that affect their employees' lives. They can enact new policies with the approval of a few board members rather than thousands or even millions of voters.”|
— National Gay and Lesbian Task Force Organizing Manual
|“The deepest and most enduring forms of cultural change nearly always occur from the ‘top down.’ In other words, the work of world-making and world-changing are, by and large, the work of elites.”|
— sociologist James Davison Hunter
According to Benito Mussolini, “Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power.” In case of homo-fascism, the takeover of a corporation begins with the placement of an activist (usually in-the-closet) homosexual in a hiring position. Other undisclosed homosexuals are then hired to fill strategic positions in the company. When the ability to control the process is assured, some of the activists "come out of the closet" and form a "Gay and Lesbian Employees Association" or similarly named group. That group then introduces an amendment to the company anti-discrimination policy to include "sexual orientation".
Exploitation of community organizations often involves a public relations ploy that can be called "bundling". Bundling is the homosexual activists’ tactic of wrapping themselves in the cloak of "civil rights" by sponsoring coalitions of minorities and including themselves as a member minority. Their purpose is to advance the idea that "sexual orientation" is a genuine basis for minority status by bundling it together with race, ethnicity, gender, etc. Importantly, the homosexuals almost always place racial minorities as the figureheads of these coalitions to create the impression that their primary interest is the advancement of the legitimate minorities. This is not a difficult proposition, since there are some homosexuals who are also racial minorities. The optimum scenario for the homosexual movement is a coalition headed by an in-the-closet homosexual of a minority race who can pretend neutrality when promoting a homosexual goal.[note 1]
|Attacking the pro-family leaders|
|"Over the last thirty years I've been verbally and physically attacked at least twenty-seven times because of my stand on the homosexual agenda. ... These are the examples of the homo-fascist tactics that homosexual activists have learned from Adolf Hitler: when you have no valid arguments, and when you can't persuade by reason alone, then take over and intimidate by violence."|
Most important to homosexual strategy in all of these tactics is to hold the key positions and then to directly or indirectly use the power of those positions to change the society, by marketing the homosexual message to the public while also attacking and marginalizing the pro-family leaders and organizations, for example, by introducing so called Anti-award 'The homophobe of the Year'.
Consolidation of homosexual power through psychological coercion tactics
|Sign against your conscience or you will be fired|
|«Albert Buonanno was an employee for AT&T Broadband. When he was told that he would have to sign an employee handbook that demanded that he "value" a person's "sexual orientation," he respectfully declined, citing his religious beliefs. He told his supervisors: "As a Christian, I am supposed to love my neighbor, regardless of what their sexual orientation is, but I'm not supposed to value the lifestyle of any person that contradicts the Word of God." He was fired almost immediately.»
— Steve Jordahl, Family News in Focus
Every takeover is followed by consolidation of homosexual power within the organization, starting with some form of "sensitivity training". Sensitivity training employs proven psychological coercion tactics (i.e. "brainwashing") to indoctrinate members of the organization in pro-homosexual thinking. By the very nature of the manipulative tactics used, few dare to openly dissent. Those who do are duly noted by the control group and if they are considered a real threat, they are marginalized and may in time be forced out. Sensitivity training is usually mandatory for all members of the organization.
Diverting Company Resources into homosexual political agenda
Once the control group has consolidated power, the organization is plundered for its available resources.[note 2] These include tangible resources such as money and property, but also intangibles such as advertising and vendor contracts and even community goodwill. Charitable giving, too, is exploited, as gifts and grants are diverted away from previously-favored beneficiaries like the Boy Scouts or St. Patrick's Day Parades to homosexual-controlled organizations spreading LGBTI demagoguery. While some resources benefit the internal control group (i.e. domestic partnership benefits and employee perks), most are focused strategically outside of the organization to further the homosexual political agenda in the community.
The New Fascism of the future
According to study made by Robert O. Paxton, the new fascism of future does not need necessarily resemble the classical one. Some new movement that would get rid of free institutions for the purpose of applying the techniques of mass mobilization in order to unite all in favor of some 'discriminated minority', would also have a new name and it would use new symbols. That would not make it any less dangerous. For example, while a new fascism would necessarily diabolize some enemy, both internal and external, the enemy would not necessarily be Jews. The new forms of updated fascism should be understood by comparing their ways of functioning, i.e. by looking at how they work, and not by superficial attention to external symbols. In case of homo-fascism, as 'discriminated minority' is portrayed the so-called 'LGBT+ community' and 'public enemies' are alleged 'homophobes'[note 3] and people who left the sodomitical lifestyle.[note 4]
According to Italian writer and former communist Ignazio Silone, the new fascism will not say: "I am fascism", but it will instead say: "I am anti-fascism". As maintained by C.S. Lewis in his book The Abolition of Man, there is a process going on apace among Communists and Democrats, no less than has been among Fascists, which, if not checked, will abolish Man. At first, the methods may differ in brutality, but in the long run many, incl. mild-eyed scientists, amateur philosophers, and popular dramatists, have the same goal as the Nazi rulers of Germany. Traditional values are to be "debunked" and mankind to be cut into some fresh shape at the arbitrary will of some few lucky people in one lucky generation who have learned how to do it. C.S. Lewis also identified the beginning of this process in phenomena like the language being affected by belief that humans can invent "ideologies" at pleasure, and the consequent treatment of mankind as mere specimens and preparations.
The common trait of leftist liberalism, which is promoting the homosexual agenda, with fascism and Communism, is not only their endeavor for stronger authoritarian state, which is supposed to make citizens "happy", but also their moral relativism and moral voluntarism: What is right is not given objectively, but a human determines it by one's own will.[note 5] In fascism it is to be determined by Duce, in Nazism by Führer, in Communism by Politburo and in leftist liberalism by person himself/herself.[note 6] None of these totalitarian ideologies recognizes the natural right to life[note 7]; the difference between fascists and leftist liberals consists in question who will gratuitously sent whom to death.
Homo-fascists know that preserving the people's option to destroy unborn life is essential to maintaining so called "sexual freedom" as a social "norm". If women lost their choice to legally kill their unborn offspring, the resulting inevitable shift of emphasis from self-gratification to family responsibility in such a large section of the population would change the entire culture. When a woman gives in to fear and selfishness to kill the child in her womb, she will not feel that she can criticize other sinners. The choice to kill their unborn children morally compromises both men and women (making them unwilling to criticize choices to engage in other forms of immoral behavior), and ensures that the outcome of an unwanted child will not be a lasting deterrent to those who have chosen sexual "freedom" over family. This explains why homosexuals, who by definition cannot conceive children together, are among the most militant advocates of abortion on demand.
The homosexual movement has many allies in its campaign to promote sexual immorality, but it is the only social movement in the history of the world whose primary purpose is to eliminate social restraints on sexual conduct.[note 8] It is heavily funded, highly organized and strategically positioned to maximize its ability to change societies and cultures by means of LGBTI gleichschaltung.
- cf. "It happened as a result of good strategizing. For example, two black lesbians, Betty Powell of the National Gay Task Force board and Barbara Smith of the Combahee River Collective, attended a conference meeting of the Black Women's Caucus where they gave impassioned speeches supporting that group's stance on problems such as domestic violence and welfare rights. Then they asked the the Black Women's Caucus to support the sexual preference resolution."
- cf. Instructions "SOLICIT FUNDS: THE BUCK STOPS HERE" stated in the LGBT manifesto After the Ball and meant for activists spreading homosexual agenda
- For example, cf. efforts of Tim Gill to "strike down the personal or religious opposition to same-sex unions."
- For example, cf. attacks on NEA Ex-Gay Educators' Caucus.
- cf. “I decide who is a Jew and who is not” (In German: "Wer Jude ist, bestimme ich") in Göring's syndrome
- cf. "The most pitilessly and self-righteously violent regimes of modern history have been those that have most explicitly cast off the Christian vision of reality and sought to replace it with a more "human" set of values." in Nimrodian aspirations
- cf. Bonhoeffer on Abortion
- cf. What distinguishes homosexuality (the indulgence of same-sex attraction) from other sins is that some of those who practice it have created a social and political movement to normalize and legitimize it.
- Scott Lively (2009). Redeeming the Rainbow: A Christian Response to the "Gay" Agenda, 1 (Version 1.1), Veritas Aeterna Press, 24, 64, 72, 103.
- Peter LaBarbera (14 Aug 2015). Homo-fascism – Intimidation by Gay Lobby. AFTAH, Americans for Truth. Retrieved on 05 Feb 2017. “Victim of Homo-Fascism: Lakewood, CO baker Jack Phillips has lost 40 percent of his business after closing down the wedding cake part of his business so as not to be forced to make a cake celebrating a homosexual-sin-based “wedding.” To read an in-depth 2014 article documenting the battle between freedom of conscience and homosexual “rights,” go HERE.”
- What are the "Useful Idiots" in the Media Afraid of? (Warning: Content May Be Offensive). The Sons of Liberty (29 Mar 2012). Retrieved on 2 Apr 2017.
- IBM IS NOW HIRING Client Experience Advisor. Retrieved on 07 Feb 2017. “Job Description, Requirements, Additional information”
- Alan Sears and Craig Osten. "7.The Seduction of Corporate America 8.The End of Tolerance (for Those Who Disagree)", The Homosexual Agenda: Exposing the principal threat to religious freedom today. B&H Publishing Group, 165, 182. ISBN 978-0-8054-2698-4.
- Thomas Nelson (4 Nov 2016). A Review of We Cannot Be Silent. By Albert Mohler.. CultureWatch/Bill Muehlenberg. Retrieved on 9 Nov 2018.
- Benito Mussolini quotes. Goodreads. Retrieved on 09 Feb 2017.
- Juliet Mutegi (30 Oct 2014). Apple CEO comes out of the closet. the Daily Nation. Retrieved on 09 Feb 2017. “Apple CEO Tim Cook came out as gay on October 30, 2014 and said that fighting for equality is at the core of his personal and business ethos. ... The CEO who took over from the iconic Steve Jobs, is known for his solitary lifestyle and little is known about his private life.”
- IBM Diversity - Gay Lesbian Bi-Sexual & Transgender (GLBT). you-tube.com. Retrieved on December 23, 2014. “What’s great about IBM is that I can feel open when I come to work. I’m part of invisible minority group – gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender - LGBT. What is unique about this group is said that it is represented in all other diversity network groups. When working with people from … group, it is important not to make assumptions. Because 6 to 8 percent of time you may make an incorrect one. For example, when assessing someone’s relationship status, consider using the word ‘partner’ as it is more inclusive and would make person to feel more comfortable.”
- Lillian Faderman (2015). The Gay Revolution: The Story of the Struggle. Simon and Schuster, 314. ISBN 9781451694116.
- Louis P.Sheldon (2005). "4.Beyond the law and order", The Agenda: The homosexual plan to change america. FrontLine, 95–101. “Homo-fascist tactics”
- Dúhový pochod v Bratislave (Rainbow march in Bratislava) (Slovak). Západoslovenská televízia (05 Jul 2014). Retrieved on 06 Mar 2017. “video shows IBM and DELL "LGBTI minority" - "a part of all other 'diversity' groups" - supporting the "GAY PRIDE" in Bratislava, Slovakia”
- Anton Chromík: Kým Peter Weisenbacher neodovzdá cenu víťazovi minulého roka, nemal by robiť ďalší ročník! (If Peter Weisenbacher [LGBT Activist does not hand over the Award to the vinner from the last year, he should forget starting the new one)] (Slovak). hlavnespravy.sk (18 Aug 2016). Retrieved on 21 Feb 2017. “Cena Homofób roka mi každý rok pripomína, že Slovenská republika je vo vzťahu k úcte k ľuďom s homosexuálnym cítením na tom dobre a ja som tomu veľmi rád. Mnohé nominované výroky za posledné roky (napr. nominovaní poslanci za novelu Ústavy o manželstve muža a ženy) a aj môj výherný výrok za rok 2015 to jasne dokazujú. Verím, že autori by nominovali skutočné výroky nenávisti, ak by existovali. V tejto súťaži zrejme nezáleží na obsahu výrokov, ale skôr na tom, že sa hlasovaním dá prejaviť nenávisť voči konkrétnej osobe s iným názorom. Skutočné informovanie o konkrétnych prípadoch nenávisti voči homosexuálne cítiacim absentuje. Aj vďaka takejto súťaži nadobudol pojem homofób skôr význam zástancu manželstva a rodiny muža a ženy. Aj preto som minulý rok zverejnil tlačovú správu, že cenu Homofób roka si rád preberiem verejne na námestí „ešte” Slobody v Bratislave. Aké bolo moje prekvapenie, keď včera Denník SME a portál Aktuality.sk zverejnil, že cenu som si odmietol prevziať. Toto nie je pravda a tým som bol obvinený zo lži. Organizátori súťaže sa zaviazali, že sa cenu pokúsia doručiť, ale nič také neudialo. Viackrát som sa odovzdania ceny domáhal, o čom svedčia aj moje viacnásobné požiadavky v mailovej komunikácii s Inštitútom Petra Weisenbachera. Predložím ich na požiadanie k dispozícii médiám. Žiadam, aby sa mi verejne Peter Weisenbacher a Inštitút ľudských práv ospravedlnil za lož, ktorú o mne zrejme on uviedol v tlačovej správe a aby nabral odvahu namiesto lži mi cenu skutočne odovzdať. Anton Chromík, predseda Aliancia za rodinu. TRANSLATION INTO ENGLISH: The Anti-Award ‘Homphobe of the Year’ reminds me year by year that Slovakia is doing well when it comes to respecting people suffering from same-sex attractions and I’m very pleased about it. Many nominated quotes in recent years (e.g. Nomination of MPs for their passing the amendment to the Constitution on definition of marriage as union between one man and one woman) and also my winning statement in 2015 are clear evidence of this. I believe that authors of contest would nominate real examples of hate speech, if such existed. Obviously, what matters in this award competition is an effort to bully concrete persons who differ in their opinion with organizers, rather than focusing on the meaning of actual quotes. The real information on specific cases of hate speech towards people with same-sex attractions is completely absent. Also owing to this competition, the term ‘homophobe’ became rather a label for defender of marriage and family consisting of man and woman. That's why last year I published a press release informing that I’m ready to publicly receive the Anti-Award ‘Homphobe of the Year’ at the square, so far still of Freedom, in Bratislava. However, I was absolutely taken aback when the mainstream newspaper SME and the internet portal Aktuality.sk published the misinformation asserting that I allegedly refused to receive the accolade. This is not true whatsoever and thus I was accused of lying. The organizers of award-contest have committed themselves to try to deliver the prize to the winner, but nothing like that happened. More than once, I have sought to get the award handed over, as can be proved by my multiple requests in the e-mail communication with the LGBT Institute of human rights run by Peter Weisenbacher. They are available on request to the media. I demand that Peter Weisenbacher and the Institute of human rights should apologize in public for the lie about me that they evidently stated in the press release for the media; and pull up the courage to arrange for the real award-delivery instead of spreading lies. Anton Chromík, president of Coalition for family (in Slovak: Aliancia za rodinu)”
- Lukáš Obšitník (23 Jun 2014). Slovenský IT manažér sa zastal tradičnej rodiny, vyhodili ho z práce (Slovak IT manager defended traditional family, he was fired afterwards) (Slovak). postoy.sk. Retrieved on 04 Feb 2017. “Prinášame vám rozhovor s bývalým zamestnancom medzinárodnej IT firmy s pobočkou v Brne v Českej republike, ktorý bol prepustený po tom, čo vo vnútrofiremnej emailovej komunikácii prejavil nesúhlas s firemnou podporou pre LGBT agendu. Prvý raz za deväť rokov fungovania portálu Postoy prinášame rozhovor bez uvedenia mena respondenta. Viacerí členovia redakcie ho poznajú už roky, preto sa vieme zaručiť za jeho hodnovernosť. Translation into English: We bring you an interview with a former employee of an international IT company with a branch office in Brno, the Czech Republic, who was fired after he revealed disagreement with the company's support for LGBT agenda in his internal company e-mail communication. For the first time in nine years of existence of portal Postoy.sk we bring an interview without explicitly disclosing the name of our respondent. However, several members of the editorial staff have known him personally for years, thus we can vouch for authenticity of our source.”
- Spineless College Fires Retired General Due to LGBT Pressure. Before It's News (20 May 2016). Retrieved on 08 Feb 2017. “Former commander of America’s elite Delta Force, General Jerry Boykin, received news from Hampton-Sydney College that he was being terminated because of comments he made concerning Obama’s demands that schools should comply with the new bathroom laws that basically render restrooms and locker rooms genderless. ... Of course the militant LGBT community jumped all over his comment, claiming the distinguished military hero to have called for violence against transgender people. They demanded Boykin’s job be terminated through emails, phone calls, and social media. ...In another article, Boykin states, “I was referring to perverts who will use these policies to get into locker rooms with girls and women, and I object to that,” He added, “Nonetheless, I gave the LGBT community just what they needed to pressure the college leadership to terminate me and they did.””
- Kevin Jones/CNA (5 Sep 2014). Concerns, Confusion Over ‘LGBT’ Group in St. Patrick’s Parade. National Catholic Register. Retrieved on 05 Feb 2017. “NEW YORK — A spokesman for the New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade said this week’s announcement of the inclusion of an LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered) activist group in the traditionally Catholic parade was a “gesture of goodwill.” ... “One would hope that all the new entries will conduct themselves in a manner that honors St. Patrick, lest another round of controversy emerges” ...“Now, the pro-abortion groups and the radical gay groups want in as well.” ... Target of Homosexual Activists. Parade organizers’ refusal to approve applications from LGBT advocacy groups made the parade the target of lawsuits, critical media coverage and corporate boycotts. The St. Patrick’s Day Parade website said that, in the early 1990s, the parade was “attacked for its traditional values” but noted that organizers’ rights were “upheld all the way to the Supreme Court.”...“Anyone is free to apply, any group can be free to apply, but for an abortion group to apply to march in a Catholic parade would be a great anomaly, to say the least.”...Donohue blamed “corporate pressure” from NBC and others, including Wall Street companies and Guinness. The Ireland-based brewer pulled its sponsorship from the parade this year because of the policy on the participation of homosexual groups.”
- Obama Champions Gay Task Force’s ‘Creating Change’ Conference – Which Promotes ‘Kinky Sex’ (Sadomasochism) and Multi-Partner Unions; Event Funded by Southwest Airlines, Office Depot, AARP and Wells Fargo. Americans for Truth (2013). Retrieved on 09 Feb 2017. “This year’s annual “Creating Change” conference sponsored by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF) — with major corporate sponsors like Southwest Airlines, Wells Fargo and Office Depot – is again celebrating sadomasochism, “polyamory” (multiple-partner sexual unions) and other deviant perversions on the sexual and gender fringe.”
- Dan Savage & Esther Perel (22 Jan 2016). Modern Romance: Love, Marriage & Monogamy. Talks at Google. Retrieved on 07 Feb 2017. “Moderated by Logan Ury; “We have to stop telling people that monogamy is only thing that you have to execute perfectly 100% of time to be regarded as good at it. … We need to tell people that if you were with somebody for – really, now, because of expanding lifespans, 50, 60 years, if you make a commitment in your early and mid-20s, or late 20s or 30s – if you were with somebody for 60 yrs and they only cheated on you a handful of time, and you only cheated on them a handful of times, you were both pretty good at monogamy, not bad at it. … Most of history monogamy was one person for life, and at this moment, monogamy is one person at a time.””
- NewNowNext Staff (14 Apr 2014). Heineken, Sam Adams Withdraw Support From St. Patrick’s Day Parades Over LGBT Discrimination. Retrieved on 05 Feb 2017. “Heineken has announced it is dropping its sponsorship of the New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade, which prohibits LGBT groups from participating. ... “By ending support of the New York City St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Heineken sent the right message to LGBT youth, customers and employees, who simply want to be part of the celebration. Other sponsors who support LGBT families should be quick to follow.” ...While LGBT individuals are welcome to participate in either event, both parades ban groups from carrying banners or signs identifying themselves as gay.”
- Shannon Bond (17 Mar 2014). Guinness withdraws from New York St Patrick’s day parade. FT. Retrieved on 05 Feb 2017. “The Irish brewer owned by the UK’s Diageo pulled out of Monday’s parade in New York City, where organisers have said gay and lesbian groups may march but cannot carry signs or identify themselves. “Guinness has a strong history of supporting diversity and being an advocate for equality for all. We were hopeful that the policy of exclusion would be reversed for this year’s parade,” Diageo said. “As this has not come to pass, Guinness has withdrawn its participation. We will continue to work with community leaders to ensure that future parades have an inclusionary policy.” The move by Guinness, a beer brand with origins in Dublin that is considered a historic part of Ireland’s drinking culture, followed decisions by Boston Beer, brewer of Sam Adams, and Heineken to pull out of St Patrick’s day events in Boston and New York. Major marketers from Coca-Cola to General Mills are increasingly emphasising multicultural and diversity efforts in their campaigns as Americans’ support for gay rights, including same-sex marriage, has strengthened sharply in recent years. Honey Maid, Mondelez’s graham cracker brand, recently released a campaign that features interracial and gay couples. A recent promotion for General Motors’ Chevrolet brand also included gay and interracial couples with the tagline: “The new us.””
- Robert O. Paxton (2011). "7. Other times, other places: Is fascism still possible?", The Anatomy of Fascism. Penguin UK, 201–2. ISBN 9780241958704. “...and draw on fresh symbols. That would not make it any less dangerous. For example, while a new fascism would necessarily diabolize some enemy, both internal and external, the enemy would not necessarily be Jews. ... The British moralist George Orwell noted in the 1930s that an authentic British fascism would come reassuringly clad in sober English dress. (pages references are from Czech 2007 translation)”
- François Bondy (1988). Pfade der Neugier: Portraits (in German). Benziger, 72. ISBN 9783545340787. “《When der Faschismus wiederkehrt, wird er nicht sagen: "Ich bin der Faschismus". Nein, er wird sagen: "Ich bin der Antifaschismus".》”
- C.S. Lewis (2001 (1944)). The Abolition of Man. HarperOne, 50–1. ISBN 978-00606-52944.
- An Open Letter to President Vladimir Putin. Scott Lively Ministries (30 Aug 2013). Retrieved on 22 Mar 2017. “the homosexualist movement ... They ask for a place at the table, but once they have one all the social ideals they exploited to get there, such as social tolerance, freedom of speech, and respect for cultural diversity, are discarded. In place of those ideals is inserted a new backwards and upside-down morality and world-view that condemns all disapproval of homosexuality as a new fictionalized form of bigotry. I have termed this phenomenon “Homo-fascism” and defined it as a form of extreme left-wing, regressive radicalism which seeks to establish rigid authoritarian controls over all public discourse and government policies regarding sexual norms and proprieties, and to enact punitive measures against conscientious objectors that would punish or suppress all disapproval of homosexuality and related sexual behaviors (that would of course even though they deny it, quickly include a sexual indoctrination and exploitation of children).”
- Roman Joch (October 6, 2013). Ľavicovo-liberálny fašizmus (Leftist Liberal Fascism) (Slovak). .týždeň. Retrieved on September 14, 2014. “To je ďalší spoločný rys ľavicového liberalizmu s fašizmom (a komunizmom) – nielen ich snaha o silnejší štát, ktorý má ľudí činiť „šťastnými,“ ale aj ich hodnotový relativizmus a morálny voluntarizmus: to, čo je správne, nie je objektívne dané, ale človek si to určí vôľou. Vo fašizme to určí Duce, v nacizme Führer, v komunizme politbyro a v ľavicovom liberalizme človek sám. Ani jeden z nich neuznáva prirodzené právo na život; u každého z nich o tom, kto bude zabitý, rozhodne niečia vôľa. Rozdiel medzi fašistami a ľavicovými liberálmi je v tom, kto a koho svojvoľne pošle na smrť.”