In a general sense, disorientation is a cognitive disability in which the senses of time, direction, and recognition of items (things), people and places become difficult to distinguish/identify. It can be due to various conditions, e.g. from delirium to intoxication. Typically, disorientation is first in time, then in place and finally in person. Mental disorientation is closely related, and often intermixed with trauma shock, including physical shock. In case of sexual disorientation, the cognitive disability pertains to recognition of own sexual identity, it can also be fueled by delirium and intoxication, and finally ends up in difficulties to properly distinguish/identify a person normal to mate with (i.e. in focusing on individual(s) or object(s) other than person of the opposite sex of legal age instead, See Also: Paraphilia). With respect to sexual disorientation, the trauma shock often comes from child molestation or sexual abuse, respectively. Sexual disorientation can be the aim of pressure groups spreading the homosexual agenda, in order to deliberately augment the misinterpretation of same-sex attractions among impressionable children and young people[note 1] in their formative years, by misusing the ideomotor effect in form of so-called gender senzitization. The so-called 'LGBT' advocates and activists try to stir a politically-correct mass-delusion that insists sexual disorientation, promulgated under the banner of LGBT gleichschaltung term 'sexual orientation', is good and normal, although scientific devices used for investigation of nature of things, such as thought experiment, show otherwise. According to Erich Fromm, there are hopeless victims of mental illness who are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or develop symptoms as the neurotic does. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness.
- 1 Types of Sexual Disorientation
- 2 Causes of Sexual Disorientation
- 3 Response to sexually disoriented people
- 4 Notes
- 5 See also
- 6 References
Types of Sexual Disorientation
The result of gender imbalance are both homosexual and gender-confused sexual disorientation that can be plotted on a scale that measures the degree of this imbalance.
Gender-Confused Males: Men Imbalanced to the Feminine Extreme
A gender-confused male, also called by the pseudo-scientific term "male-to-female transsexual" (MTS), is characterized by a complete rejection of masculine identity. The identification with the feminine side is so complete that the man will resort to surgical mutilation to remove his penis, replace it with an artificial vagina, and fit him with breast implants. This person, who will always remain genetically male, is at the furthest feminine extreme of the gender imbalance scale. He has completely rejected masculinity and all that it represents.
Gender-Confused Females: Women Imbalanced to the Masculine Extreme
A gender-confused female, also called by the pseudo-scientific term "female-to-male transsexual" (FTS), is defined by exactly the reverse process to the gender-confused male. The woman so completely rejects her feminine nature that she wants to "become a man". Since this is genetically impossible, she pursues the next best thing: Surgical mutilation to make her body look like that of a man.
A transvestite is a person whose gender confusion is severe enough to cause him or her to want to be perceived by others as the opposite gender. A Male Transvestite (MTV) will dress as a woman, and a Female Transvestite (FTV) will dress as a man. The confusion is not so extreme that the person will seek surgical mutilation, and he or she may actually spend most of their time clothed appropriately for their sex, but their sense of gender identity is disordered and manifests in an attempt to masquerade as the opposite sex on a part-time or full-time basis.
Effeminate Male Homosexuals
Effeminate Male Homosexuality (EMH) is less severe form of gender disorder in men. A man in this category acts much like a woman. He does not dress in women's clothing or mutilate his body with surgery, but still his sense of gender identity leans strongly to the feminine. This is the "classic" male homosexual type, in many ways a caricature of womanhood; this is the type of homosexual most likely to come to mind when one hears the term "gay man". Some of this is due to media stereotyping, but it is also self-evident that a homosexual man acting like a woman will stand out more than a homosexual man with more masculine leanings.
Masculine Female Homosexuals
|The radical feminist demagoguery|
|"Until all woman are lesbians, there will be no true political revolution."
— Radical feminist author and journalist Jill Johnston
Masculine Female Homosexuality (MFH) is the form of gender disorder in women parallel to EHM. A woman of this type acts like a man. She does not necessarily dress in men's clothing, although she might. The social taboo regarding women dressing like men is much less pronounced than for men dressing like women, so it is difficult to draw a line between the outward manifestation of female transvestites and lesbians in the same way it can be drawn between that of effeminate homosexual men and male transvestites. In addition, female gender identity disorder is much more based on fear and rejection of one's own gender than on attraction to and identification with one's opposite gender. A woman in this category fits most people's idea of a lesbian, a slightly masculine-acting woman whose gender disorder manifests itself in same-sex attraction but not in a complete rejection of her femininity.
|The consequences of bad relationships|
|"Cothran had come into the lesbian lifestyle at 19, after several bad relationships with boys."|
There is apparently a connection between feminism and lesbianism. Both claim to fight for so-called "equality" between sexes by going into extremes but ironically the only prevailing result is antagonism toward both men and non-feminist women. Instead of harmony, the typical behavioral trait of many radical feminists and lesbians is spiteful bitterness[note 2] transforming into phenomena like pure rage[note 3], an all-cosuming hatred of men, and often a hatred of God also. The shocking depth and intensity of their anger is of kind one associates with deep personal violation or trauma. In some well-known cases, radical feminist leaders report having been sexually abused as children or beaten by violent husband. Apparently, they have concluded in their blind anger that all men are predatory beasts an molesters, and thus these radical feminists are determined to save their fellow women from what they portray as "slavery" and "oppression" of family life.
|Moral dissolution before WWI and beyond|
|[And something else. For a long time you have been hiding your attraction to men, what's called homosexuality. But this became known after you agreed to the shameful affair of citizen V. ... in your apartment, and before that in V's presence you amused yourself with his wife in bed. Do you understand how far you have fallen? You are simply a monster, Yezhov, a filthy person and a pervert.]|
|«At that time I was very drunk…I don’t remember anything…»|
|[...we know that you told V. about your passion for homosexuality since childhood and that men could completely replace women for you. You should write in detailed when you became a homosexual and with whom you then became involved in this filthy business...]|
|«At about the age of 15 or 16 years I had a few instances of perverse sexual acts with other apprentices of my own age of the same tailor shop. ... This vice renewed itself in the old Tsarist army in frontline conditions. Aside from one chance contact with one of the solders of our company I had relations with a certain Filatov, my friend from Leningrad with whom we served in the same regiment. Our relations were "mutual", that is the "female" part was played first by one side, then by the other. ... On several occasions in 1924 I had homosexual relations with [my old friend Dement’ev] in which only I played the active role. [Yezhov apparently means Dement’ev played the "female" role.]»|
At the furthest extreme of the scale are men whose gender imbalance has left them without any hint of feminine restraint.[note 4] Fortunately there are few of them, because they are capable of the worst atrocities. Many of the guards of the Nazi extermination camps or the tyrannical hangman Nikolai Yezhov who killed for Stalin were of this type.[note 5] Sodomites alias homosexuals Edmund Heines, Karl Ernst, Ernst's partner Captain Paul Rohrbein, Captain Petersdorf, Count Ernst Helldorf were the men who orchestrated the Nazi campaign of intimidation and terror. In contemporary society, such men have often been responsible for mass murders, serial killings, torture slayings, and the like. They seem less like men than like animals to us, since we recognize that a fully human nature is made up of complementary, balancing and mutually restraining male and female components.[note 6] In Britain, Justice Moor labeled Matthew Scully-Hicks a "Monster" because Scully-Hicks was convinced of killing the infant, given for adoption to their “gay” couple in “marriage" by politically correct social services.
Causes of Sexual Disorientation
|Victims of LGBTI ideomotor effect with reports on early sexual abuse|
|“Jozef as a child was sexually abused by adult man and in his view this was the cause why he became gay.”|
|“I have put the childhood abuse, and the teenage confusion behind me. What others intended for harm has resulted in untold good. I have overcome, and will not allow evil to win.”|
|“These circumstances made me a magnet for manipulation so at the age of 13 an older boy in my church sexually molested me. The feelings in my heart became a vortex of battling conflicts. I hated his touch and I longed for his touch. I hated liking his attention and I hated not having his attention.”|
|“When I was five years old an adult male confronted me in a sexual manner. As a child I was very emotionally sensitive, artistic, and musical…”|
|“Finally, someone really paid attention to me. He was an older second cousin who sexually molested me at age 12. I kept this dark shame a secret, for 13 years, telling no one until I was 25. This, and other factors, opened the door to homosexual attraction. ... I didn’t choose to have homosexual feelings. My research and experience has shown the development of my same-sex attraction was rooted in a number of factors: an absent father, abusive stepfather, strong-willed grandmother, passive grandfather, sensitive personality and sexual abuse. These were things that happened to me.”|
|“...when Christopher was sixteen years old ... I found out from his brother that he had a sexual relationship with a thirty-year-old man. ... Sure, Christopher may have sought the man out, but no matter how you look at it, this man had used and soiled my son. ...I was also furious at the man who took advantage of my son. Christopher was robbed of the chance to be a normal teenager, and what's worse, I couldn't tell anyone about it.”|
Childhood sexual abuse is likely the most common cause of homosexual disoriented self-misidentification. Children are deeply traumatized by sexual abuse and this trauma often results in the adoption of a homosexual lifestyle as an adult. A review of the autobiographies of “gay” leaders is enough to confirm this assertion. A large number of them report homosexual molestation by an adult during their childhood or early adolescence, from the German “grandfather of the ‘gay’ movement,” Karl Heinrich Ulrichs, to the father of the American “gay” movement, Harry Hay, and many of the leading activists of the past half-century. Many men like CNN anchor Don Lemon who identify as “gay” were sexually abused by adult men as boys. Significantly, however, in the case of many of those who do later adopt a homosexual pseudoidentity, these early sexual encounters are not characterized as abuse or molestation, but more often as “consensual” sex.[note 7]
While abuse is a common factor in male homosexuality, the correlation of childhood sexual molestation with adult lesbianism is almost universal, and that of many people who have ministered to or professionally observed women who misidentify themselves as lesbians. In their cases, however, the molestations are far more often perpetrated by men than by women and are almost never later characterized as consensual. Virtually every lesbian Lively have ever known personally was sexually molested by a man when she was a child or early adolescent. In fact, it is not unreasonable to define these women's later adult lesbianism as a retreat from the company of men. The Greek legend of the Island of Lesbos lends credence to this conclusion: Lesbos was a female sanctuary where men were not allowed. Such sanctuary communities are not uncommon even today.
Although childhood sexual abuse does not always result in homosexual self-identification as an adult and there are many adult survivors of such attacks who never adopt a homosexual lifestyle, the percentages of those who have is quite high.
LGBTI labeling and suggestion
|"In a 2012 interview with Pure Passion, a Christian video ministry launched by Foster, Worthen calmly recalled how at the tender age of 13 his pastor told him, “Frank, you are a homosexual.” The boy, who had recently lost his father and looked to the pastor as a father figure, had to look up what a homosexual was."|
|"I was often told: “You’re gay!” –“What?” – as a child, I had no notion what homosexuality is. Even though I didn't know whom I'm and what I'd like, others were keeping saying that they know how things are with me. Owing to their prejudices, I got lumped in with the cliché of homosexual. If you early embrace the belief that you certainly must be a homosexual and try it out, then, through acting upon this belief, you're at risk to become one! The prejudices may cause lots of evil."
— Testimony in the book Kreuz & Quer in der Szene
Unmet emotional needs and/or clinical depression
OCD or other co-morbid disorders
Increased Sexualization of Society
One of the reasons for sexual disorientation occurring at a young age, and even after people practised many years of normal relationships based on complementary sexes, is the increased sexualization of society. Exposure to pornography and sexual imagery is at an all-time high and serious problems are caused by people being exposed to it at a young age. Pornography is easily available via the internet and it is large money spinner with millions feasting on it. Every type of sexual disorientation can be viewed, what sexualizes individuals, both male and female. The addiction to soft drugs often leads to harder drugs. In the same way, pornography often leads to sexual experimentation as a means of attempting to reap greater sexual gratification.
Response to sexually disoriented people
|Full recovery from sexual disorientation takes time|
|"I began to realize that it had taken many years for me to develop a homosexual disorientation, and that it would take a number of years for my full recovery. But I had crossed over a threshold of hope and I began to feel more and more confident about my new life."|
The response to people exhibiting the traits of being sexually disoriented must be marked by genuine compassion. But a central task of genuine compassion is telling the truth.[note 8] Lying is never compassionate, and ultimately may lead to death.[note 9] Michael Glatze who was saved from sexual disorientation have admitted that apart from other factors that lead him into experiencing the sexual restoration he was also partly influenced by his Christian aunt. She had always disapproved homosexual lifestyle and Glatze now portrays her as “never judgmental, but always firm.”
- cf. "Homosexual activist organizations ... take advantage of the humanitarian idealism of teenagers and young adults who are too immature to recognize that they are being manipulated. So central is this tactic to their strategy that the homosexual program for promoting “gay” activism in public schools is known as the “Gay”/Straight Alliance."
- cf. Beth Panilaitis
- cf. "Gay psychoterapist Joe Brewer says that homosexual sex is made all the more promiscuous because there is «nobody to say ‘no’ — no moderating role like that a woman plays in the heterosexual milieu.» Even in a promiscuous heterosexual world, the woman is still likely to put on the breaks. Among homosexual males, by contrast, the absence of a woman's moderating influence leaves only a crotch menatlity."
- cf. "Coincident with the show trials against the original leadership of the party, unpublicized purges swept through the ranks of younger leaders in party, government, industrial management, and cultural affairs. Party purges in the non-Russian republics were particularly severe. The Ezhovshchina ("era of Ezhov," named for NKVD chief Nikolai Ezhov) ravaged the military as well, leading to the execution or incarceration of about half the entire military officer corps. The secret police also terrorized the general populace, with untold numbers of common people punished for spurious crimes. By the time the purges subsided in 1938, millions of Soviet leaders, officials, and other citizens had been executed, imprisoned, or exiled." in History of the Soviet Union
- cf.Natural order
- cf.Stockholm Syndrome
- Christians believe, i.a. based on scientific evidence, observation and scientific devices, that Bible reveals a true message about this World on so called Natural order.
- cf. Bug chasing, Homosexuality and AIDS
- Isaac M., Janca A., Sartious N. (1994). ICD-10 Symptom Glossery For Mental Disorders, 10, WHO.
- Delirium. Patient, the independent health platform. Retrieved on 14 Feb 2016.
- Berrios G. E. (1982). Disorientation States in Psychiatry., 479–491.
- Drunk Danes - Gay parade (18+; Parental Supervision is Advised) (7 Jan 2008). Retrieved on 14 Feb 2016.
- (2011) christopheryuan. WaterBrook Press, 82. ISBN 978-0-307-72935-4. “I felt like we had become one - our souls enmeshed. But in reality, much of the passion between us was fueled by Ecstasy - thus our relationship was fierce and intense, both good and bad.”
- Lenderking WR et al. (12 Apr 1997). "Childhood sexual abuse among homosexual men. Prevalence and association with unsafe sex.". J Gen Intern Med. (4): 250–3. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9127231. Retrieved 14 Feb 2016. "Of 327 homosexual and bisexual men participating in an ongoing cohort study pertaining to risk factors for HIV infection who completed a survey regarding history of sexual abuse, 116 (35.5%) reported being sexually abused as children. Those abused were more likely to have more lifetime male partners, to report more childhood stress, to have lied in the past in order to have sex, and to have had unprotected receptive anal intercourse in the past 6 months (odds ratio 2.13; 95% confidence interval 1.15-3.95). Sexual abuse remained a significant predictor of unprotected receptive anal intercourse in a logistic model adjusting for potential confounding variables.".
- Stacey Holliday. CWA: School Tells Kids to Hide Pro-'Gay' Propaganda from Parents. Christian Newswire. Retrieved on 05 Mar 2017. “This goes to the heart of the homosexual agenda. The professional propagandists in the 'gay-rights' lobby know the method all too well. If you can maintain control of undeveloped and impressionable youth and spoon-feed them misinformation, lies and half-truths about dangerous, disordered and extremely risky behaviors, then you can control the future and ensure that those behaviors are not only fully accepted, but celebrated. That's what homosexual activists from GSA are attempting to do...”
- Scott Lively (2009). "5: The History, Goals & Strategy of the Homosexual Movement", Redeeming the Rainbow: A Christian Response to the "Gay" Agenda, 1 (Version 1.1), Veritas Aeterna Press, 70.
- CWALAC Staff (01 Mar 2012). Why Parents Should Keep Their Children Home from School on the Day of Silence. Concerned Women for America (CWA). Retrieved on 05 Mar 2017. “On Friday April 20, 2012 the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) is once again exploiting public schools to promote homosexuality and gender confusion as moral and normative through the political protest called the Day of Silence.”
- Scott Lively (20 Feb 2016). Understanding Sexual Disorientation 48+. Scott Lively Ministries. Retrieved on 12 Jan 2017.
- An Open Letter to President Vladimir Putin. Scott Lively Ministries (30 Aug 2013). Retrieved on 22 Mar 2017. “the militant gay movement it is important to understand that their propaganda and policies adhere invariably to the narrative that all disapproval of homosexuality leads inevitably to hatred, violence and murder of homosexuals. All of the pro-homosexual policies in the United States and Europe rest on this unstated and unchallenged but fictional premise. Thus, the homosexualist movement is not simply seeking social tolerance, or acceptance, but political power and control. They want the power to stamp out all disapproval of homosexuality in your society and to compel every citizen (especially the youth) to embrace the view that homosexual conduct is good and normal.”
- How the Gay Agenda Began. Retrieved on 15 May 2017.
- Aldous Huxley (1994 (First: 1959)). "III. Over-organization", Brave New World Revisited. Vintage Classics (First published by: Chatto & Windus), 27–8. ISBN 978-00994-58234.
- Jill Johnston (1973). Lesbian nation: the feminist solution. Simon and Schuster, 166, 271. “...theory and practice come together we'll have the revolution. Untill all women are lesbians...”
- Charlene Aaron (26 December 2007). A Lesbian's Deliverance. CBN News. Retrieved on 17 April 2016. “Cothran says she longed for peace, but even in the midst of a long-term relationship, she felt intense loneliness. She'd grown up in a Christian home, and had come into the lesbian lifestyle at 19, after several bad relationships with boys.”
- Frank LaGard Smith (2004). "7.Lesbické ženy a Playboyové:Sexuální dezorientace", Hnutí Homosexuálů: Boj za lidská práva, nebo propagada? (in Czech). Harvest House Publishing, 66–78. ISBN 978-80239-41227.
- 5 Ugly Cases of Rainbow Rage. TFP Student Action. Retrieved on 6 Jul 2017.
- David Kupelian (2005). The marketing of evil: How radicals, elitists, and pseudo-experts sell us corruption disguised as freedom. WND Books, 112–3. ISBN 978-1-58182-459-9.
- Interrogations of Nikolai Ezhov, former People's Commissar for Internal Affairs.. “Pavliukov – no sign this confession was forced, or even asked about this (522). Petrov & Iansen, 365-6: "I think it essential that I inform the investigation of a series of new facts concerning my moral-personal dissoluteness. I mean my longtime vice of homosexuality. This began in my early youth when I lived as an apprentice to a tailor. At about the age of 15 or 16 years I had a few instances of perverse sexual acts with other apprentices of my own age of the same tailor shop. This vice renewed itself in the old Tsarist army in frontline conditions. Aside from one chance contact with one of the solders of our company I had relations with a certain Filatov, my friend from Leningrad with whom we served in the same regiment. Our relations were "mutual", that is the "female" part was played first by one side, then by the other. Afterwards Filatov was killed at the front. In 1919 I was appointed commissar of the 2nd base of radio-telegraph formations. My secretary was a certain Antoshin. I know that in 1937 he was still in Moscow and was working somewhere as chief of a radio station. He is an engineer radio technician. In 1919 I had mutual homosexual relations with this same Antoshin. In 1924 I was working in Semiplatinsk [now the city of Semei, Kazakhstan – GF]. My old friend Dement’ev went there with me. On several occasions in 1924 I had homosexual relations with him in which only I played the active role. [Ezhov apparently means Dement’ev played the "female" role. – GF] In 1925 in Orenburg I established homosexual relations with a certain Boiarskii, at that time the chairman of the Kazakh oblast’ trade union council. As far as I know he is now working as the director of an artistic theater in Moscow. Our relations were mutual. At that time he and I had just arrived in Orenburg and were living in the same hotel. Our relations were shot-lived, until the arrival of his wife, who arrived quickly. In the same year 1925 the capital of Kazakhstan was transferred from Orenburg to Kzyl-Orda, whence I also went to work. Soon F.I. Goloshchekin arrived there as the secretary of the regional [Party] committee (he is now employed as a chief arbiter). He arrived as a bachelor, without a wife, and I was also living as a bachelor. Before my departure for Moscow (for about 2 months) I had de facto moved into his apartment and often spent the night there. I quickly established homosexual relations with him as well, and they continued off and on until my departure. As with the others, our relations were mutual. In 1938 I had two instances of homosexual activity with Dement’ev, with whom I had also had relations in 1924, as I stated above. These relations were in Moscow in the autumn of 1938 in my apartment, after I had already been dismissed from the post of Commissar of Internal Affairs. Dement’ev lived with me at that time about two months. A little later, also in 1938, there occurred two instances of homosexual activity between myself and Konstantinov. I have known Konstantinov since 1918 in the army. He worked with me before 1921. Since 1921 we hardly saw each other at all. In 1938 on my invitation he began to visit me often at my apartment and two or three times he was at my dacha. He came twice with his wife; the other visits were without wives. He often stayed the night with me. As I have said above, at that time he and I had two instances of homosexual relations. Our relations were mutual. I should also say that during one of his visits to my apartment with his wife I also had sexual relations with her. All of this was accompanied, as a rule, with heavy drinking. I give this information to the investigation as an additional detail characterizing my moral dissolution. April 24, 1939. N. Ezhov. ...Ezhov interrogation 07.02.39 by Rodos re Mnatsakanov:... And something else. For a long time you have been hiding your attraction to men, what’s called homosexuality. But this became known after you agreed to the shameful affair of citizen V. from the Commissariat of Water Transport in your apartment, and before that in V’s presence you amused yourself with his wife in bed. Do you understand how far you have fallen? You are simply a monster, Ezhov, a filthy person and a pervert. I’m disgusted to look at you. At that time I was very drunk… What’s that, justification? No, but I don’t remember anything, I woke up in the morning and they were no longer there. The chauffer then told me that he took them away at 3 a.m. I could have done anything at all then… I’m not interested in that. But we know that you told V. about your passion for homosexuality since childhood and that men could completely replace women for you. You should write in detailed when you became a homosexual and with whom you then became involved in this filthy business…”
- Frank LaGard Smith (1993). "8. The Dark Side of Being Gay: A different kind of promiscuity", Sodom's Second Coming: Equipping You and Your Family for the Coming Homosexual Assault. Harvest House Publishers, 103–4. ISBN 978-1565071544.
- Donald Rayfield (18 Dec 2007). Stalin and His Hangmen: The Tyrant and Those Who Killed for Him. Random House Publishing Group, 338. ISBN 9780307431837. “Ezhov was charged with ... Sodomy.”
- Scott Eric Lively, Kevin Abrams (Feb 2017). The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Part, 5, Veritas Aeterna Press, 100. ISBN 978-0-9647609-7-4.
- John Shammas (20 Nov 2017). A MONSTER KILLED OUR ELSIE' Matthew Scully-Hicks’s horrified husband took off his wedding ring after finding out ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ dad murdered their adopted baby daughter. The Sun. Retrieved on 20 Jan 2018. “MATTHEW Scully-Hicks' husband removed his wedding ring and ended their relationship after medical evidence proved the "monster" killed their daughter, it has emerged. ...During the family court proceedings, Craig Scully-Hicks told the judge he will continue to "beat himself up" about being more concerned about Elsie's health rather than how her injuries were caused. There is "nothing" that makes him think he should have picked up on his husband's behaviour at the time and no concerns were raised with him by professionals, the judgement states. ...He said he didn't know this 'monster'," Mr Justice Moor said.”
- Men and Women Who Have Experienced Authentic Change in Sexual Orientation Through Therapy that Works!. PATH: Positives Alternatives to Homosexuality. Retrieved on 26 Feb 2017. “The testimonials presented on this site are authentic Voices of Change by men and women who have experienced profound changes in their sexual orientation. These brave men and women represent thousands of people around the world who feel same-sex attraction (SSA) but don't believe these unwanted feelings represent who they truly are as people nor did they believe these feelings to be unchangeable. Because they understood their SSA was not inborn but rather the result of a number of underlying risk factors, they chose to work on and resolve these issues, such as: emotional and/or sexual abuse; unmet emotional needs; depression, OCD or other co-morbid disorders; and childhood wounds to their psychosexual and/or psychosocial development.”
- den (September 8, 2012). Manželia gay a opatrovateľka: Dva týždne v mesiaci je Jozef sám! (Gay and nurse married couple: Two weeks in a month is Josef alone!) (Slovak). Nový Čas. Retrieved on February 16, 2014. “Jozefa ako dieťa sexuálne zneužil muž a práve to podľa neho spôsobilo, že sa stal gayom.”
- Steve Benen (28 Jul 2015). The twists and turns of Missouri’s gubernatorial race. MSNBC. Retrieved on 06 Feb 2017. “Bob Dixon, is claiming to be a former gay person. ...In a statement, the Republican lawmaker added, “I have put the childhood abuse, and the teenage confusion behind me. ...””
- Pastor Darryl L. Foster. Telling our stories in first person...Living a Life of Change and Promise. Retrieved on 23 April 2016. “...at the age of 13 an older boy in my church sexually molested me...”
- Dennis Jernigan. No One is Born Gay. DennisJernigan.com. Retrieved on 2 Jul 2016. “I used to struggle daily with unwanted same sex attraction – unwanted homosexuality. From my earliest recollections I felt drawn to other males. Many circumstances came my way that only seemed to reinforce those feelings. When I was five years old an adult male confronted me in a sexual manner. As a child I was very emotionally sensitive, artistic, and musical…and the other boys at school in my formative years seemed to relish in reminding me how much of a fag I was. In my college days, a friend and mentor – married with children, Christian, and community leader – made a sexual advance…and I was convinced this was my lot in life. The only problem with that is that I became more miserable than ever. When I got to the end of my rope, God met me there with a new identity and the power to change my way of thinking. To my great dismay (but not to my surprise), the world has begun to think in an upside-down manner, calling what is righteous ridiculous and what is perverse normal and acceptable.”
- Susan Halvorson. Dave's Testimony. NEA Ex-Gay Educators Caucus. Retrieved on 17 Jul 2017.
- Peter LaBarbera (20 Feb 2017). Founder of first ‘ex-gay’ ministry dies, and the tributes are pouring in. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved on 31 Mar 2017.
- Novak, Kornelius et al. (2010). Kreuz & Quer in der Szene (in German). Lichtzeichen-Verlag, 87. ISBN 9783869540184.
- Gary Bates and Lita Cosner (2013). Gay Marriage:right or wrong? And who decides?. Powder Springs, GA, USA: Creation Book Publishers, 20. ISBN 978-1921-643750.
- Anthony Falzarano (2009). "8.The lightat the end of the tunnel", And Such Were Some Of You! One Man's Walk Out Of The Gay Lifestyle. Xulon Press, 84. ISBN 978-1606473863.
- R. Albert Mohler, Jr. (2015). We Cannot Be Silent: Speaking Truth to a Culture Redefining Sex, Marriage, and the Very Meaning of Right and Wrong. Harper Collins, 117. ISBN 978-07180-32487.