Yamiche Alcindor (White House correspondent for the PBS NewsHour and a political contributor to NBC News and MSNBC) is one of those radicals who can't even restrain their ardent agenda under "journalistic," facade.As she was leaving PBS at the end of 2021, NRO', Highlighted some of hef "interesting" moments:
-This summer, Alcindor said the debate around the Biden administration-backed For the People Act — which would have federalized America’s elections systems — was really an argument over “what is American democracy and who should have access to it?” and “whether or not we want America to be the place that the Founders — flawed as they may have been — the Founders wanted it to be.”
-Alcindor asked National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan,“how President Biden plans to convince especially our European allies that former President Trump was an anomaly in some ways, all of the things that he did to in some ways traumatize those leaders —calling into question the need for NATO? What’s the plan there and is there concern that those scars are gonna be deeper than his ability to address them? ”
-At Biden’s first press conference as president in March, Alcindor preceded her question for the president on the border crisis by asserting that “you’ve said over and over again that immigrants shouldn’t come to this country right now. That message is not being received. Instead, the perception of you that got you elected as a moral, decent man is the reason a lot of immigrants are coming to this country and are trusting you with unaccompanied minors.”
-On MSNBC last November, Alcindor said Biden’s burgeoning cabinet, “felt like the Avengers, it felt like we’re being rescued from this craziness that we’ve all lived through for the last four years and now here are the superheroes to come and save us all.”
-Alcindor praised Biden for characterizing Republicans as “trying to bully people into being sick…trying to bully teachers into teaching in unsafe environments,” on Joy Reid’s show in September.
-After Republican Glenn Youngkin won last month’s gubernatorial election in Virginia, Alcindor quizzed Biden on what Democrats should “possibly do differently to avoid similar losses in November, especially since Republicans are now successfully running on culture wars issues and false claims about critical race theory?”
-When White House deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre briefed the press for the first time in May, Alcindor noted that “she pledged, Karine Jean-Pierre, to be truthful with the press, and that, of course, is a marked difference from Joe Biden’s predecessor, former President Trump,” explaining that “it felt different.”
-In August, as the Biden administration’s plan for withdrawing from Afghanistan blew up in its face, Alcindor insisted that the president was “not running away from the responsibility” for its failure.
-Last September, Alcindor described those who defended Kyle Rittenhouse as “the part of his [Trump’s] base that think that it’s okay for a 17-year-old to shoot people in the street who are unarmed, who are at a protest, who are upset about the way that the federal government is treating African-Americans.”
-Alcindor chided the Biden administration for not backing Congresswoman Maxine Waters and her advice that people become “confrontational” if Derek Chauvin was not convicted of murdering George Floyd, saying “I wonder why the White House isn’t coming to the defense of Rep. Waters given the fact that she is facing an onslaught of attacks by, I would say Republicans, I wonder why the White House isn’t saying, ‘We back what she said about being confrontational.’”-After Biden took office, Alcindor pushed the administration’s line that on vaccine distribution “what you have is a Biden administration that is, as Vice President Harris said, starting from scratch, and that is really, really hard.” That claim was disputed by even Dr. Anthony Fauci, an outspoken critic of the Trump administration.
- In Aug 2020, Yamiche was caught flak on Twitter for describing Madison Cawthorn’s rising from his wheelchair at the 2020 Republican National Convention as a “direct rebuke” of protests against police brutality.
- In May/2021, at the Guardian of walls days of barrage of missiles by "Palestinian" (Hamas) leadership in Gaza and PIJ targeting Israeli civilians while using their populations as human shields, infamous bigoted Rashida Tlaib ambushed Biden on the tarmac, Yamiche was so excited in reporting it.
- In Dec 2021, Yamiche pushed that Critical Race Theory and accused Republicans of 'lying' about the divisive ideology.
This week’s Liberal Media Scream features the clearest example yet that taxpayer-subsidized PBS is becoming an arm of the Democratic National Committee. Appearing on Meet the Press, activist journalist Yamiche Alcindor echoed the DNC talking points on state-passed voting reforms, ignoring several fact checks that have shown that some, notably Georgia, have adopted more progressive voting changes than President Joe Biden’s home state or uber-liberal Connecticut.Instead, the new host of PBS’s Washington Week and the White House correspondent for PBS NewsHour declared “an existential crisis in America” and went so far as to say that states are taking votes away from people “if we don’t like the way that you voted.”
- On Dec 28, 2021, PBS' Simona Foltyn propagated for Iran's Hezbolah terrorists in Iraq - Kata'ib Hezbollah. She refers to them as "resistance." Only later on, in sitting down with US ambassador she rephrases it differently: "the so-ccalled resistance." Adding the important 'so-called' in verbatim. Among other things, in order to humanize these thugs, shows how one of the terrorists [Hassan Ali] she interviewed, prepared food... and calls him a "soldier." Simona tries very hard to give over the group's message that they claim they are supposedly "not" connected to Iran.
- Isaac Schorr, Remembering Yamiche Alcindor’s Greatest Hits, NRO, December 7, 2021
- Aaron Feis, Madison Cawthorn’s standup moment at RNC a ‘rebuke’ of protests, reporter says, NY Post, August 27, 2020
- Joseph A. Wulfsohn, PBS correspondent at Biden presser: GOP is 'successfully' running on 'false claims' about critical race theory, Fox News, Dec 3, 2021
- Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist, Liberal Media Scream: Taxpayer-subsidized PBS is more DNC than the DNC, Washington Examiner, 28, 2021.
- Pam Key, PBS’s Alcindor: ‘A Lot of Black Women’ Felt KBJ Was ‘Disrespected’ by Republicans, Breitbart, 23 Mar 2022.
- PBS, Dec 28, 2021. (18:41:25 ET). "Armed in Iraq."