|U.S. Representative from Kentucky's 4th Congressional District|
From: November 13, 2012 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Thomas Harold Massie is a conservative member of the United States House of Representatives, serving since November 13, 2012, and a prolific inventor who graduated from MIT. Rep. Massie is the only congressman who lives "off-the-grid," while the global warming hucksters hypocritically waste vast amounts of fossil fuel energy by living on the grid and using private jets that are wasteful energy hogs.
Rep. Massie has courageously led on many high-profile issues, as he:
- voted against the resolution condemning speech on the internet
- cross-examined John Kerry about the nutty global alarmist claims
- objected to the endless Covid subsidies and forced Congress to return to vote in person on them
- cross-examined Attorney General Garland about his lack of disclosure of undercover agents on J6 (in incitement of the crowd)
U.S. House of Representatives
Massie has consistently co-sponsored the American Sovereignty Restoration Act, and he has promoted withdrawing from the United Nations. He is also a critic of the Federal Reserve. Massie has introduced bills to abolish the United States Department of Education.
In a hearing held by the U.S. House Oversight and Reform Committee, Rep. Massie asked basic questions to an abortionist about her "service provision", where the latter avoided answering directly and instead made irrelevant points. The abortionist's refusal to answer was quickly pointed out by Massie.
Massie was the only congressman to attempt to force a record vote for the biggest debt bill ever, euphemistically called a "stimulus" package, which passed on March 27, 2020, to add $2.2 trillion to the national debt.
- Eugene Siler, former Republican U.S. representative from Kentucky's 8th congressional district
- Two references:
- Birnbaum, Emily (January 20, 2019). Massie claims media misrepresented Covington Catholic incident. The Hill. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Barillas, Martin M. (January 22, 2019). Congressman: Media’s attack on high schoolers was calculated to detract from March for Life. LifeSiteNews. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Newman, Alex (January 18, 2019). Congressman Introduces Bill to Get the U.S. Out of the UN. The New American. Retrieved January 18, 2019.
- Newman, Alex (January 6, 2017). Bill to Get U.S. Out of UN Introduced in New Congress. The New American. Retrieved January 18, 2019.
- Newman, Alex (July 1, 2016). After Brexit, U.S. Congressman Promotes #Amexit from UN. The New American. Retrieved January 18, 2019.
- Scaliger, Charles (January 18, 2019). Another Step Toward Auditing the Federal Reserve. The New American. Retrieved January 18, 2019.
- Berry, Susan (February 1, 2019). Rep. Thomas Massie Reintroduces Bill to Abolish Education Department. Breitbart News. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- TFP Student Action (January 30, 2020). Why does this abortion doctor refuse to answer?. TFP Student Action. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Picket, Kerry (March 27, 2020). Thomas Massie calls defeat of roll-call vote for $2.2 trillion relief package a 'cover-up'. Washington Examiner. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- Profile in the Biographical Directory of the United States Congress