Hillary Clinton early life and career
Hillary Diane Rodham was born October 26, 1947, in Chicago, Illinois to Hugh Rodham and Dorothy Emma Howell Rodham. Hugh was from a Pennsylvania family of coal miners, but decided on higher education and graduated from Penn State University before moving to Chicago and becoming prosperous as a merchant. He also voted Republican and was known as a martinet. He said that “Democrats are one step short of Communism.” Hillary grew up in the upscale Chicago suburb of Park Ridge with two younger brothers, Hugh Jr. (born 1950) and Anthony (born 1954). Hillary attended Maine East High School, where she was involved in many extracurricular activities; was active in the Methodist church, and worked for Republican campaigns as a Goldwater Girl.
In her memoirs Hillary Clinton described herself in 1964 as "an active Young Republican" and "a Goldwater girl, right down to my cowgirl outfit." Columnist Robert Novak observed, "As a politically attuned honor student, she must have known that Goldwater was one of only six Republican senators who joined Southern Democratic segregationists opposing the historic voting rights act of 1964 inspired by King."
As a tenth-grader, she claims to have heard the Rev. Martin Luther King speak in person, and in later years rewrote the narrative in front of Black audiences about her support for segregationists,"As a young girl I had the great privilege of hearing Dr. King speak in Chicago. The year was 1963....[Dr. King] called on us, he challenged us that evening to stay awake during the great revolution that the civil rights pioneers were waging on behalf of a more perfect union." In the eleventh grade, still a Republican, she was class vice-president, and in the top 5% of her class when she graduated in 1965.
Hillary Rodham entered Wellesley College, an elite woman's college near Boston. Once again it is confusing to trace the timeline of Hillary's political metamorphoses. She claims to have campaigned for Democratic Sen. Eugene McCarthy in the spring of 1968, an anti-war candidate; but she attended the Republican convention in mid-summer supposedly as a Rockefeller supporter while at the same time working in the office of Congressman Melvin Laird of the House Armed Services Committee, who was to be Richard Nixon's first Defense Secretary.
As student body president, she gave a commencement address and disrespected the first African-American elected to the United States Senate since the American Civil War, Sen. Edward Brooke of Massachusetts, who spoke before her. In her speech, she thanked her lesbian roommate, Eleanor Dean (Eldie) Acheson. Acheson is the granddaughter of President Harry Truman’s secretary of state Dean Acheson and is credited for having introduced the Hillary to political circles, the gay community, and the party lifestyle. Acheson was rewarded as an Undersecretary in the Justice Department of Bill Clinton and served on a Task Force to select Judicial nominees. Among them was Justice Sonia Sotomayor. Acheson likewise is a major contributor to the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (LGBT).
By 1968 Rodham had abandoned her Republicanism in favor of liberalism, and in June 1969, she appeared in Life magazine, having written a statement advancing a cause of leftist politics and activism. She also embraced a book, Reveille for Radicals, a work originally written in 1946 by a former archaeologist and full-time communist, Saul Alinsky, who in his book taught how to organize a community to the point where the "have-nots" (the poor) take from the "haves" (the middle-classes and rich), and she admitted that she had read it many times before her first of several meetings with him.
In a letter written in 1971, Rodham had asked Alinsky when his new book, Rules For Radicals was going to be published:
- "When is that new book coming out — or has it come and I somehow missed the fulfillment of Revelation? I have just had my one-thousandth conversation about Reveille [for Radicals] and need some new material to throw at people. You are being rediscovered again as the New Left-type politicos are finally beginning to think seriously about the hard work and mechanics of organizing. I seem to have survived law school, slightly bruised, with my belief in and zest for organizing intact."
Rules For Radicals outlined twelve basic rules for overthrowing a government, and Rodham read it voraciously. Alinsky's methods included "demonizing" and "ridiculing" the opposition, using the expertise of poor as a weapon, and using lies and innuendo to their fullest advantage. Alinsky wrote:
- "A Marxist begins with his prime truth that all evils are caused by the exploitation of the proletariat by the capitalists. From this he logically proceeds to the revolution to end capitalism, then into the third stage of reorganization into a new social order of the dictatorship of the proletariat, and finally the last stage—the political paradise of communism...An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth—truth to him is relative and changing; everything to him is relative and changing.... To the extent that he is free from the shackles of dogma, he can respond to the realities of the widely different situations...."
In her 1969 thesis entitled "There Is Only The Fight" she praised Alinsky and his methods for community organizing:
- "His are the words used in our schools and churches, by our parents and their friends, by our peers. The difference is that Alinsky really believes in them...Alinsky is regarded by many as the proponent of a dangerous socio/political philosophy. As such, he has been feared — just as Eugene Debs or Walt Whitman or Martin Luther King has been feared, because each embraced the most radical of political faiths — democracy." 
Alinsky died in 1972, a short time after Rules For Radicals was published. Later on, at the behest of the Clinton White House, Rodham's thesis would be hidden, obtainable to a select few, and it would be in 2005 that it would be uncovered, despite being hidden by the college at Clinton's request. The two things that became clear in the following years was the fact that Hillary Rodham Clinton was solidly on the left, using the Alinsky method of overthrowing the Constitutional system of the United States, as well as going to any length to conceal her radicalism—and the lies of others within the Democratic Party—from the public.
In 1969, she attended Yale law school, where she was one of 27 women among 235 law students. Hillary spent a considerable amount of time as a volunteer for the Black Panthers on trial for the torture, mutilation, and killing of a federal agent. Eight Black Panthers, including national chairman Bobby Seale, were brought to trial in New Haven, Connecticut on charges of the murder of Alex Rackley. They were defended by Charles Garry, the same attorney representing Jim Jones and whose political philosophy meshed well with the People's Temple of Jonestown Guyana. According to Pulitzer Prize winning author Carl Bernstein, Hillary attended the trial daily. James Farah reported she assisted Garry. She was a campus leader during the protests in support of the Panthers. The trial climaxed national awareness of the Panthers. In another ethical lapse Hillary pampered over her involvement in her memoir citing a distinction between "legitimate opposition and criminal behavior."
On May 7, 1970, she addressed the League of Women Voters in Washington, a sign of her growing prominence. Always active in campus politics, she ended up becoming something of a communications facilitator, as she had been at Wellesley, between potentially radical student elements and the college administration during the era of extreme student unrest in 1970. She was written up on hometown and New England newspapers, and was interviewed on Irv Kupcinet's nationally syndicated TV talk show from Chicago. That summer, she worked in Washington for Marian Wright Edelman's Washington Research Project, where she conducted research on migrant children's health and education difficulties, especially in the South. At Yale in 1971, she met Bill Clinton, her future husband, also a law student at Yale.
Allegations of dishonesty, theft and unethical behavior
|“||She learned the rules from Nixon. He was the presidential author of modern politics. Hillary Clinton is his heir. She is Eve or Lilith, and was present at the creation.||”|
She briefly worked as a Congressional lawyer, although she was later fired around the time of the Watergate affair by her supervisor, Jerry Zeifman (himself a Democrat) for "lying, unethical behavior." Which included stealing the briefs for the Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas dealing with an impeachment proceeding in 1970 and writing in her brief that there was no precedent to impeachment proceedings requiring counsul.
She graduated from Yale Law School (JD 1973) a year later than necessary, having remained an extra year to be near Bill. As a staff attorney for the Children's Defense Fund, she specialized in children's advocacy law. She married Bill on October 11, 1975; daughter Chelsea was born in 1980.
Children's Defense Fund
Hillary Clinton never ceases plugging her first job out of law school with the Children's Defense Fund or how she served on the Board of Directors. But as First Lady she came under attack from this same organization due to her role in gutting "welfare as we know it." She still touts her advocacy of children despite the millions of children she threw out, homeless, starving in the streets.
The next job the self-described "defender of children" was to handle was the case of a 41-year-old man who raped a 12-year-old girl. The rapist, facing 30 years to life in prison, Hillary plea bargained down to time served - two months in county jail - by attacking the victim.
Hillary wrote of the young victim as:
|“||emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing...children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents in disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to exaggerate behavior.||”|
In 2006 the victim, now an adult heard for the first time Hillary Clinton laughing about her victory in the case. The victim spoke out,
|“||Hillary Clinton took me through Hell. ...You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing. ... she lied like a dog on me. I think she was trying to do whatever she could do to make herself look good...||”|
Mrs. Clinton knew the child rapist to be guilty, and joked about it. The prosecution had damning evidence, the bloody underwear of the pedophile rapist, which Mrs. Clinton was able to defeat the presentation of the evidence.
In 2016, Clinton mainstream surrogates, apologists, and sycophants spin the episode to prove how "tough minded," "dedicated", and "fair" she is.
In 2014 Hillary Clinton again lied about the case claiming she asked to be relieved.
As her husband built a political career in Arkansas as governor, she was a partner in the locally prestigious Rose Law Firm, 1976-1992. Nationally she continued her legal advocacy for children and chaired the American Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession, which played a pioneering role in raising awareness of issues like sexual harassment and equal pay.
During the 1970s and '80s, the Clintons invested in the Whitewater Development Corporation which later became the subject of a federal investigation, prosecutions and convictions. Susan and Jim McDougal, and then-Arkansas Governor Jim Guy Tucker were convicted of multiple counts of financial fraud, even though President Clinton testified for four hours for the defense.
This advocate of women's rights first hired private investigator Ivan Duda in 1982 when Bill was trying to regain the Arkansas governorship. Hillary was not seeking evidence against Bill for a divorce; she wanted the names of Bill's girlfriends so that they could be approached, threatened, compromised, or blackmailed if they stood in her path to power. Her path to power, of coarse, was to piggyback on his. She told Duda, “I want you to get rid of all these b***hes he’s seeing…. I want you to give me the names and addresses and phone numbers, and we can get them under control." Duda came up with a list of 14 names.
Legal Services Corporation
Hillary Clinton was appointed by President Jimmy Carter to head the controversial Legal Services Corporation (LSC) in 1978 and remained on the Board until 1983. Under Hillary Clinton's leadership, the LSC began moving away from its legislated task of providing poor people with free lawyers and began an activist agenda to influence public policy through class action lawsuits. One case involved bringing lawsuits to force New York's Transit Authority to hire heroin addicts. The LSC also violated its own rules by organizing political campaigns against a state referendum and against Ronald Reagan.
Political spying and civil rights violations
The Hill magazine reported Hillary Clinton may have been involved in civil rights violations by monitoring illegal wiretaps and domestic spying on political opponents during the 1992 camapaign. After the revelations came to light in a book entitled, Her Way by Don Van Natta Jr., an investigative reporter at the New York Times, and Jeff Gerth, who spent 30 years as an investigative reporter at the paper, a Republican official remarked,
|“||it is rather unbelievable that [Hillary] Clinton would listen in to conversations being conducted by political opponents, but refuse to allow our intelligence agencies to listen in to conversations being conducted by terrorists as they plot and plan to kill us.||”|
After the death of Vince Foster, whom Hillary was very close to, she is said to have fallen into a deep depression and reached out to author William Stayron who wrote about his own struggles with depression. In 1996 Bob Woodward of the Washington Post reported Hillary Clinton consulted psychic mediums to contact the spirit of the deceased former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt for advice. This was not unprecedented, Mary Todd Lincoln held seances in the White House attempting to contact her loved ones. Hillary in many ways identified with Eleanor Roosevelt.
Eleanor Roosevelt had been caught on surveillance "quite clearly having sexual intercoarse" with a younger man, Joe Lash. The story was leaked to the press. Eleanor arranged a sham marriage between Lash and a friend of hers', Gertrude Pratt, to deflect criticism and attention. Eleanor Roosevelt's bisexuality has become the focus of biographers and scholars.
Bill Clinton identified Hillary as a bisexual. When stories of Hillary's lesbianism abounded, Hillary held a press conference to deny the rumors. Not long after, Bill Clinton presided over an informal wedding ceremony between Hillary's longtime close associate and confidant, Huma Abedin, who had been working at Hillary's side since 1994, and Rep. Anthony Weiner. It was an odd relationship between the two; Weiner lived in New York and commuted to Washington when Congress was in session; Huma, like Hillary. spent the vast majority of time away from their spouse while Hillary and Huma travelled the globe in Hillary's role as Secretary of State.
Weiner was driven from Congress in a sexting scandal. Later it was revealed Weiner's personal computer contained more than a half million emails related to the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's email scandal. When the news broke, Hillary didn't separate herself from Huma by firing her, which Huma alone would be responsible for unauthorized State Department information being found on Anthony Weiner's personal computer. Like Nixon, she chose the path of loyalty to subordinates over making a clean break with people accused of lawbreaking, as Reagan had done when he fired Oliver North or John Kennedy when he fired Allen Dulles. If elected, the nation faced a constitutional crisis over her actions, failures, and negligence.
In addition, while Clinton publicly displays herself as calm and mature, and while she criticized Trump in the 2016 presidential election as being "unfit" for the presidency, she herself has serious emotional and temperamental problems, often throwing extreme temper tantrums, using profane language, and making the lives of those around her terrible.
- Hillary Clinton First Lady
- Hillary Clinton Senate career
- Hillary Clinton Secretary of State
- Hillary Clinton Foreign Policy
- Before his death in 1993, Hugh E. Rodham, father of Hillary Clinton, made the statement, “Democrats are one step short of Communism.”, Constitution.com
- Novak, Robert D. (March 12, 2007). "Hillary, King and Goldwater". Townhall.com website/Columnists. See Townhall.com.
- Sweet, Lynn (March 6, 2007). "Clinton's Selma speech. Text as delivered". Chicago Sun-Times website/Lynn Sweet Blog.
- Bill Clinton confided to Gennifer Flowers that Hillary Clinton is bisexual. http://www.inquisitr.com/3571294/bisexual-hillary-clinton-bill-clintons-mistress-gennifer-flowers-claims-he-told-her-about-the-former-first-ladys-sexual-liaisons-with-women/
- Acheson was widely criticized as having made misstatements being misinterpreted by North Korean leader Kim Il-sung resulting in the Korean War and 54,000 American deaths. Ironically, Kim Il-sung's grandson, the mentally unstable Kim Jong-il, after witnessing an Acheson successor, Hillary Rodham Clinton, betray assurances made to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi by previous Secretary's of State and seeing Gaddafi brutally murdered at the hands of a mob Hillary Clinton arranged arms deliveries to, only found further cause to develop his nuclear weapons and ballistic missile program. What Kim Jong-Il Learned from Qaddafi's Fall: Never Disarm. As the U.S. tries to restart multiparty talks with North Korea, it may find that the rogue state suddenly sees greater value in keeping its nuclear arsenal, Mira Rapp-Hooper and Kenneth N. Waltz, The Atlantic, Oct 24, 2011; North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence. Pyongyang says the fates of the late Libyan leader and Saddam Hussein show the need for a nuclear deterrent, By AFP, 2:49AM GMT 09 Jan 2016. www.telegraph.co.uk
- Clinton, Hillary (May 31, 1969). "Wellesley College 1969 student commencement speech". Wellesley College website. Retrieved on June 30, 2011.
- Changes under way in Task Force public policy & government affairs department. National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (December 19, 2006). Retrieved on June 30, 2011.
- Cosgrove, Ben (February 15, 2014). "LIFE with Hillary: Portraits of a Wellesley grad, 1969, photograph 15". Time magazine website/Life/Photography.
- Alinsky, Saul (1946). Reveille for Radicals (Chicago: University of Chicago Press).
- Alinsky, Saul (1971). Rules for Radicals (New York: Random House). Archived at Internet Archive.
- Ibid, "12 rules for radicals" (excerpt). Reprinted at Best of Beck website/Activism.
- Ibid., pp. 10-11.
- Clinton, Hillary (1969). "There is only the fight" (Political science B.A. senior honors thesis) (Wellesley MA: Wellesley College). Reprinted at Nuke's N2l's. Copyrighted material, for fair educational use only.
- Ibid, p. 6, 74.
- Noonan, Peggy (June 23, 2005). "Eine Kleine Biographie". The Wall Street Journal website.
- Multiple references:
- Poe, Richard (January 13, 2008). "Hillary, Obama and the cult of Alinsky". Rense.com website.
- Chait, Jonathan (September 22, 2014). "Saul Alinsky secretly controls Hillary Clinton too". NYMag website/Daily intelligencer/The national interest.
- An agent is one acting on behalf of a principal; by definition of the term a police "informant" is an "agent" of law enforcement. See Agent-Principal relationship
- Hillary Clinton often boasts about helping children, but she betrayed them as First Lady, Ben Norton, Salon, Oct 15, 2015.
- Welfare Transformed: Universalizing Family Policies That Work, Robert Cherry, Oxford University Press, Jul 18, 2007.
- Video: Hillary Clinton brags about getting a pedophile off the hook, By Brandon Turbeville, January 25, 2016. www.intellihub.com
- hell-rape-victim-says.html She Lied: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says, Josh Rogan, The Daily Beast, 06.20.14.
- Politifact: Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?, By Steve Contorno, July 17th, 2014. politifact.com
- William J. Clinton (April 28, 1996). "Transcript of President Clinton's video deposition". Reprinted at "Once upon a time in Arkansas" (October 1997). Frontline (PBS website/WGBH).
- Oppenheimer, Jerry (2000). State of a union: Inside the complex marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton (New York, NY: HarperCollins) cites three witnesses to the incident.
- Ed Klein, The Truth about Hillary, p. 99.
- Boehm, Kenneth F. (February 28, 2002). "Thwarting the will of Congress: How the Legal Services Corporation evaded, diluted, and ignored reform, testimony of Kenneth F. Boehm before the Subcommittee on Commercial and Administrative Law, House Judiciary Committee, U. S. Congress". National Legal and Policy Center website. Retrieved from June 17, 2008 archive at Internet Archive.
- Barone, Michael (July 8, 1999). "Taking Hillary seriously". Jewish World Review website.
- Millican, Julie (June 1, 2007). "On Today, Bernstein omitted key fact in purported disclosure of Clinton's D.C. bar exam failure: It's not news". MediaMatters for America website/Research. Retrieved October 4, 2007. See MediaMatters
- Bolton, Alexander (October 16, 2007). "GOP targeting Clinton on phone-call snooping". The Hill website/News.
- Gerth, Jeff and Van Natta, Don, Jr. (2007). "Her way: The hopes and ambitions of Hillary Rodham Clinton" (New York, NY: Little, Brown and Co.) Book page at Amazon.com website.
- . Columnist Westbrook Pegler wrote a series of articles on Mrs. Roosevelt's relations with Joe Lash.
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid