Richard Bertrand Spencer
Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 11, 1978) is an American leftist operative, atheist, CNN consultant, community organizer for left-wing causes, and former white nationalist. Spencer is an infamous agent provocateur, who claims to have invented the term "alt-right." Spencer is an enthusiastic supporter of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, and called on supporters to vote straight Democrat.
Spencer is known mainly for his role in organizing the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. Spencer appeared and spoke at the rally, and was recorded after the event using racial epithets in a maniacal, hateful rant, saying: "Little f---ing kikes. They get ruled by people like me. Little f---ing octaroons. My ancestors f---ing enslaved those little pieces of f---ing s--t." Neo-Nazis, KKK members, and other violent white supremacists were present, as well as normal, peaceful attendees not affiliated with these groups, to protest the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue, resulting in much violence and culminating in self-identified white supremacist James Alex Fields Jr. intentionally ramming his car into a crowd of people, killing one woman, Heather Heyer, and injuring 35 other people.
Spencer has supported numerous Leftist Democrats, including John Kerry in the 2004 presidential election and Andrew Yang in the 2020 Democrat primaries. Spencer denies being a Neo-Nazi or member of the KKK and advocates for the creation of a white ethnostate, which he calls a safe space for white people.  Former Alt-Right advocate Vox Day had rejected the notion that Spencer was Alt-Right, and provided evidence to Spencer being a leftist.
In a January 8, 2020 episode of ABC talk show The View, a Spencer tweet bashing President Trump was highlighting. In response, the show's leftist female hosts and studio audience, in their Trump Derangement Syndrome, rooted him on.
Spencer claimed to have voted for Trump in 2016, but in all likelihood, this may have been only a ruse concocted in collusion with the Democrats in an attempt to falsely associate Trump with racism, white supremacists and anti-Semitism, all of which he despises and are opposed to, and also falsely accusing him of being what the Democrats themselves have been for as long as the party has existed.
Spencer has publicly feuded with conservative activist Nicholas Fuentes, and once issued violent, racist threats towards him over a phone call. He called Fuentes, who is part Mexican, a "Mexican peasant", and told him to "do my f---ing laundry, you little f---ing spic", as well as saying he "better hope and pray you never f---ing see me in public". Fuentes and Spencer later crossed paths in public, to which Spencer proved his threats to be empty.
Spencer is widely known for his period of fame around 2015-2017 as a white nationalist, or wignat, who advocated for a militant-enforced white ethnostate, likening it to Zionism. In recent years, however, Spencer has since stated that he is no longer a white supremacist or white nationalist, and that on hot-button issues such as abortion and gun control, is "pretty much a liberal". On dating app Bumble, he lists himself as politically moderate, as well as "vaccinated" and includes his astrology sign. He also states that he and the entirety of the political right now share a mutual hatred for each other and that "listing my politics as 'conservative' makes me cringe". He often rants against conservatives on his Twitter, especially when it comes to Covid-19. He ridicules those who valuing medical freedom rather than blindly taking and shilling for the useless experimental Covid vaccine, like he does. When Biden swore at Fox News reporter Peter Doocy for asking a simple question on inflation, Spencer responded with, "My president".
Spencer is a strong atheist, and holds Christians in contempt.
Spencer supported Globalist incumbent Emmanuel Macron in the 2022 French Presidential election over populist conservative Marine Le Pen.
He also supports the Ukraine in the Russia-Ukraine war, even putting a Ukrainian flag and EU flag emoji in his Twitter handle, and making the NATO logo his banner.
Spencer's ex-wife, Nina Kouprianova, gained prominence through her English-language translations of the works of Aleksandr Dugin. Kouprianova, with whom he has two children, would separate from him in November 2016, and later accused him of domestic abuse as part of their divorce proceedings. Spencer denied guilt and faced no charges.
Although the alt-right universally considers the United States to be on the wrong side of the ongoing second Cold War with Russia, Spencer stands out by having implied that the United States was also on the wrong side in the first Cold War. In a 2015 interview, Spencer explained his pro-Soviet sympathies.
Spencer is an advocate for abortion. He believes abortion would reduce the number of black and Hispanic people, which he says would be a "great boon" to white people. He also supports same-sex "marriage".
Spencer is economically left-wing, ideologically aligned with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and supports the nationalization of all healthcare for a free, universal, government run single-payer system.
|“||I deeply regret voting for and promoting Donald Trump in 2016...I plan to vote for Biden and a straight democratic ticket. It's not based on "accelerationism" or anything like that; the liberals are clearly more competent people.||”|
|“||Let's just give people a single-payer healthcare system and stop having this stupid debate.||”|
|“||I think the Soviet Union protected Russians from an even worse ideology, that is the liberalism of the United States and Western Europe.||”|
|“||The EU and a NATO that includes Russia would unite the White world on a planetary scale. At first blush, it seems outlandish and counter-intuitive, but it becomes highly realistic as a counter-force to China.||”|
|“||All the world’s a stage, and most everyone besides paleocons are impressed with [Volodymyr Zelensky]'s resolve and bravery. You’ve been desperate for Ukraine to simply give up—to save lives…but also hand Russia victory. It isn’t going to happen, and Ukraine is destined for NATO and EU.||”|
|“||I liked [Jordan Peterson] at the beginning, when he’d just bulls--t about Jung and symbolism and such. When he turned into a conservative pundit and IDW anti-vaxxer, he became unbearable.||”|
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/prageru/videos/the-charlottesville-lie/698538344061850/
- ↑ http://takimag.com/article/the_conservative_write#axzz4JRcIyz7D
- ↑ https://apnews.com/70541105d2f149cc9b7b6951d8a13e7a/energized-white-supremacists-cheer-trump-convention-message
- ↑ https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spencer-joe-biden-trump-maga-1527141
- ↑ https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-feed/richard-spencer-s-leaked-racist-tirade-provides-a-look-into-the-fractured-state-of-the-us-alt-right-movement
- ↑ https://www.dallasnews.com/news/elections/2017/10/19/alt-right-leader-richard-spencer-has-voted-for-democrats-in-the-past-including-john-kerry/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democrat-andrew-yang-garners-support-from-white-nationalists
- ↑ https://youtu.be/9rh1dhur4aI?t=14
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/
- ↑ Dicky Spencer's Dance Party
- ↑ Audience of 'The View' Literally Cheers White Supremacist Because He's Anti-Trump
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfhPHkYeNwU
- ↑ https://cbs12.com/news/local/richard-spencer#:~:text=Spencer%20also%20spoke,it%20as%20such.%22
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1517157012378820610?cxt=HHwWhICp9faQg44qAAAA
- ↑ NINA KOUPRIANOVA, Graphics and Geopolitics in Moscow, Russia
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/10/24/white-nationalist-richard-spencer-accused-physically-abusing-wife-throughout-their-marriage/
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/22/alt-right-dont-belong-american-conservatism-jamie-weinstein
- ↑ https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/06/his-kampf/524505/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/1502449938319372291?cxt=HHwWhsCrpcaQ49kpAAAA