The 2022 Republican primaries, particularly the 2022 races to watch, are the battleground. The opposition to the "Trumpify GOP" movement is the Never-Trump movement controlled by dark-money oligarchs, such as Charles Koch-associated donors. Trump has endorsed challengers to governors in Georgia, Idaho, and elsewhere, in many state and federal legislative races.
The key issues at stake are:
- conservative populism, and Trump's enthusiastic support of "primarying" RINOs. No other Republican has led like this.
- "Clean Out the Rot" of the Deep State, as Trump stated about foreign policy in his speech in South Carolina on Mar. 12, 2022.
- "More Trump than Trump": Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), Rep. Mary Miller (R-IL), Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO).
- standing up against the liberal media, as Trump does in nearly every speech while almost no other politicians do.
- election integrity, as Trump emphasizes while other Republicans run from the issue or promise fake approaches to election fraud.
- stopping globalism, such as the mindless expansion of liberal NATO to which European countries fail to pay their dues.
- "Pardon as Trump Does": generous use of the Pardon Power to correct liberals' political prosecutions, in contrast with George W. Bush's refusal to pardon even courageous border patrol agents
- ending illegal immigration by building a Border Wall
- "Rein in Leftist Judges"
- peace through strength without warmongering
- defeating unfairness of transgenderism, particularly in women's sports
- clear, blunt and bold style, like the Trumpian Gospel
- "Defeating Dark Money Deception"
- Second Amendment, compare with RINO votes for gun control in Ukraine aid bill
- freedom of speech against liberal censorship by Big Tech, and standing up for Joe Rogan.
- opposition to political correctness and never-ending apologies.
- A Choice Not an Echo, and Phyllis Schlafly's observation that Trump has "fight in him."
- defeating Con Con (Convention of States)
- "Trump’s Redemption Through His Children" - emphasis on having and supporting children as redemption
- opposition to COVID vaccine mandates against servicemen and others
- discrediting the liberal-controlled professional sports leagues, particularly the NFL
- bellwether GOP primaries 2022 for its future, and that of our Nation.
Dark-money Republicans are politicians who kowtow to an undisclosed agenda of megadonors who help reelect them, or fund their ambitions for higher office. The tell-tale signs of dark-money control are:
- support for the Convention of States to rewrite the Constitution though an Article V Convention;
- opposition to Donald Trump, who is an impediment to the globalist dark-money agenda;
- weak in opposing the homosexual agenda, or even not opposing it at all;
- in the case of elected officials, large campaign funding without much genuine conservative grassroots support;
- a tendency to grandstand; and
- in the case of non-elected persons, dependent on dark-money-controlled foundations for funding.
- former Vice President Mike Pence
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott
- Texas Rep. Chip Roy
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis