The current occupant of the White House
- Knows more about American history than most liberal politicians (who choose to buy into revisionist lies pushed by a Communist-infiltrated education system), particularly Barack Obama (who thought a bomb was dropped on Pearl Harbor and that the Selma march took place before his birth in 1961).
- Knows and understands more about American government than most liberals (politician or civilian).
- Knows more about compassion than most liberals think he does (i.e. sending aid to Puerto Rico following Hurricane Maria, and to areas of Texas and Louisiana hit by Hurricane Harvey).
- Knows more about empathy than most liberals think he does (see above).
- Knows more about forgiveness than most liberals think he does.
- Knows more about contrition than most liberals care to admit.
- Knows more about redemption than most liberals think he does (the redemption of America after eight years under an illegal occupier of the White House).
- Knows more about Christianity (and its importance to America and the world) than most liberals think he does.
- Knows more about the Bible (and its importance in shaping American society and society as a whole) than most liberals think he does.
- Knows more about self-control than any liberal cares to admit (as opposed to the likes of Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party and many of its supporters).
- Knows more about ethics than any liberal cares to admit (and knows more about ethics than any liberal or Democrat, period).
- Knows and understands far more about patriotism than any liberal (including the likes of Hillary, Obama and Colin Kaepernick and his fellow NFL kneelers).
- Knows more about service than any liberal cares to admit (his service to America as its current President).
- Knows more about honesty than any liberal cares to admit (and more than most liberals, period).
- Has a better understanding about science than the frauds, hucksters and quacks who push "global warming/climate change" alarmism.
- Has a better understanding of healthy eating than most liberals care to admit (and more so than Michelle Obama).
- Has a better understanding of what a healthy lifestyle is than most liberals care to admit (see above).
- Has a better understanding of exercise than most liberals care to admit.
- Knows far more about American geography than Obama (who thinks America has 57 states).
- Knows more about spelling than many of those in today's education system.
- Has far more respect for women than liberals do (or care to admit).
- Knows more about the sanctity of marriage than most liberals do (or care to admit).
Regarding children and the Internet
It's never a good idea for children to use the Internet without parental supervision, because when left to their own devices online, children with nothing better to do and who haven't been taught better by their parents will invariably get into mischief online (as the vandalism of, and occasional attempts to deny access to, Conservapedia by some of those children demonstrates).
Here's an example of what can happen when some such children take things one step further and decide to act the same way toward people face-to-face as they do online - especially if they go up against the wrong person with their childish behavior:
Child Damaging Cars in Car Park Hits Man; Man Eventually Takes Action (Warning: contains foul language; replaces conservative site Black & Blonde Media's original video, removed by YouTube under a false claim of "violating" its community guidelines because it presented the full video of a mouthy kid acting aggressively and disrespectfully toward an adult who then retaliated against the kid, as opposed to other versions of the video at YouTube, selectively edited and presented out of context to make the mouthy kid look like the "victim" and the adult who retaliated look like a "bully")
Things to work on at Conservapedia
Articles to create
- AWA World Heavyweight Championship (offshoot of the American Wrestling Association article)
- Jim Crockett Promotions
- NWA World Heavyweight Championship (offshoot of the National Wrestling Alliance article)
- World Championship Wrestling