From ConservapediaFirst Lady of the U.S. since her husband Barack Obama's inauguration as president on Jan. 20, 2009. She is the first African American First Lady. As First Lady, she has repeatedly gone on extravagant vacations at enormous taxpayer expense, including a $100,000-per-day trip to Spain in the summer of 2010 to enjoy lavish accommodations.
Born and raised on the south side of Chicago, Michelle Obama's roots, has a complex path from Slavery: Fraser Robinson III (died in 1991) and his wife, Marian are the parents of Michelle; they got married in 1960; Melvinia Shields, the enslaved and illiterate young girl, and the unknown white man who impregnated her are the great-great-great-grandparents of Michelle Obama, the first lady... the more complete map of Mrs. Obama’s ancestors — including the slave mother, white father and their biracial son, Dolphus T. Shields — connects the first African-American first lady to the history of slavery, tracing their five-generation journey from bondage to a front-row seat to the presidency.  (Dolphus Shields was a very light skinned, church-going carpenter who could read, write and advance in an industrializing town.) Some of Michelle's relatives still reside in South Carolina.
Michelle Obama attended Whitney Young High School in 1981, later majoring in sociology and graduating cum laude at Princeton University. She then went on to obtain her J.D. degree at Harvard Law School in 1988. She is also sister to Craig Robinson, coach of the Oregon State University's men's basketball team.
Michelle was employed at the law firm Sidley Austin along with Weather Underground terrorist Bernardine Dohrn, where she met Barack Obama. In 1991 Valerie Jarrett, Deputy Chief of Staff for Mayor Richard Daley, offered Michelle Robinson a job as Assistant to Mayor Richard Daley.
She served as vice president of the University of Chicago Medical Center. Michelle earned $317,000. per year as a board member dealing with community relations. She had resigned those positions to campaign for Barack.
Marrying in 1992, Obama gave birth to two daughters: Malia (born in 1998) and Natasha "Sasha" (born in 2001). She committed to campaign only two days out of the week during the election campaign in order to stay home with their children.
Michelle Obama attended Princeton University where she created her graduating thesis paper. Media requests to view the documents during Barack's presidential campaign were denied. The university stated suspiciously that it would be available to the public after the general election and for good reason. Michelle identifies with black militancy, utterly obsessed with race in America and her own blackness. 
|“||I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don’t belong. Regardless of the circumstances under which I interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, I will always be black first and a student second.||”|
|“||Attending Princeton has probably forced [black alumni] to compete intellectually with Whites more than with Blacks and, thus, they have probably become more familiar with Whites intellectually, but in other activities they are likely to have gained familiarity with Whites if they did not spend time with Whites in other activities besides intellectual ones.||”|
Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America, but she elevates black over white in her world. Her attitude explains the very reason she felt comfortable attending Rev. Jeremiah Wright's black liberation theology church for twenty years. Read the full thesis here: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
University of Chicago Medical Center
While Michelle was executive vice-president at the medical center, she connected with David Axelrod's company "ASK Public Strategies" and along with Valerie Jarrett, promoted the Urban Health Initiative. The hospital gave their approval. Some are calling for an investigation because the result was a patient-dumping scheme to avoid dealing with Medicare/Medicaid patients.  In March of 2009, the American Thinker wrote:
|“||Substantial coverage was given to a recent indictment of the program by the American College of Emergency Physicians. ACEP's president, Dr. Nick Jouriles, released a statement suggesting that the initiative comes "dangerously close to ‘patient dumping,' a practice made illegal by the Emergency Medical Labor and Treatment Act, and reflected an effort to ‘cherry pick' wealthy patients over poor."||”|
In September of 2011 it was revealed that a close friend, advisor and donor of Barack Obama, Chicago's Dr. Eric Whitaker is facing financial fraud charges. Dr. Whitaker left his job in the Illinois Department of Public Health in 2007 to work with Michelle Obama as executive vice president at University of Chicago Medical Center. 
Support for Late Term Abortions
Michelle Obama wrote a fund-raising letter during her husband's 2004 US Senate campaign claiming the partial birth abortion ban "is clearly unconstitutional" and "a flawed law."  A late trimester abortion of a woman's pregnancy involves the jamming of scissors into the back of a child's head, Michelle describes it as "legitimate" medicine.
Quotes While Campaigning
- "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." 
- "Before we can work on the problems, we have to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation."
- "There is still a lot of hard work that we as a country need to do. They can't look to any one individual, whether it's Barack or it's the next new hope that's going to appear to be that savior."
- "No matter what the outcome is, we have to keep our eyes on the bigger picture. We need some kind of change. We can't cut off our noses to spite our faces."
- "We have this window of opportunity; we have a chance to make something real happen. Something possible happen, to live beyond our fear, think about that, and help us. Help lift us up, help us fight this fight to change, - transform - this country in a fundamental way. This chance won't come around again."
- "Millions of Americans who know that Barack understands their dreams; that Barack will fight for people like them; and that Barack will finally bring the change we need."
- "In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,” she said. “See, that’s why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service."
- "We had a miraculous victory in Iowa. Ain't no black people in Iowa! Something big, something new is happening. Let's build the future we all know is possible. Let's show our kids that America is ready for Barack Obama right now."
Michelle Obama and Liberal Elitism
In 2008, the Huffington Post was reported that Michelle Obama wore $540 sneakers to a food bank. 
Powerline offers the following criticism of Michelle Obama:
|“||She says that she and Barack were born to parents of modest means, not with "silver spoons" in their mouths. Nobody knows the trouble they've seen. The burden of paying for her undergraduate education at Princeton and her law school education at Harvard has scarred her. It remains a motif of her stump speech. No one is accorded a chance to ask her if she thought about attending the University of Illinois, or if she's grateful for any of the financial assistance that facilitated her and her husband's attendance at the finest institutions of higher learning in the United States.||”|
Michelle Obama's liberal elitism is not surprising given the high degree of liberal elitism that Barack Obama continually displays.
Michelle has been consistently ridiculed for her fashion choices. Since the age of television, the press has been keen to report on the First Lady's appearance by noting regal, stylish and elegant dresses she wears. The opposite can be said of Michelle. She makes headlines for sleeveless gowns, hideous color matching, $500 sneakers, always wearing torso belts, and exiting Air Force One in shorts and a t-shirt, among others. She gives the impression that she is trying to be a Diva, but in reality, she is far from being a trend-setter. In fact, reviews always return negative statements such as gaudy, tacky, and unbecoming of the role the First Lady inherits.    
It was noted in April 2011 that Michelle has already replaced her first two fashion stylists. 
Michelle's mother moved into the White House to help raise her grandchildren.
Bringing the Olympics to Chicago
The First Lady, along with Oprah Winfrey, traveled to Copenhagen to support Barack Obama's pitch for the Olympics in Chicago. She claimed that the trip was a sacrifice to visit for a few days.  She would give a speech to Olympic officials saying, "Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad's lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis and others for their brilliance and perfection."  It was noted that either she was lying or that it was a strange occurrence for her to be sitting on her dad's lap, since she was 20 years old when Carl Lewis first competed in the Olympics. 
Healthy Eating Initiative
Michelle made the liberal media news cycle by promoting healthy eating from the White House garden. The food network filmed “Iron Chef America" showcasing Michelle's healthy food, cooking five dishes using the secret ingredient: produce from the White House garden. The two-hour special showed the chefs picking sweet potatoes, broccoli, fennel and tomatillos from the White House garden. An issue came to light that the foods were actually prepared in New York City, speculating that the entire show was just staged to look like produce from her garden.  Also, her campaign against obesity has not stopped her and Barack from taking their children out for ice cream while on vacation.
In Michelle Obama's first interview on the Fox News network, she would tout her responsible-eating initiative for kids. She would highlight the Obama Administration's $400 million Healthy Food Financing Initiative and her "Let's Move" campaign, which educates the danger of obese children and healthy eating.  She would tie the promises of the program to saying it would create 5000 jobs and pointed out that childhood obesity is a threat to national security. She urges children and parents to just skip "food desserts".
She would promote healthy eating initiatives for schools. Barack sought and passed legislation costing more than $4 billion. It is a horrible example of nanny state politics with draconian requirements on what can or cannot be sold at school bake sales and at the school cafeteria.
Michelle Obama Greeted an overweight U.S. Surgeon General for a MyPlate initiative
In June of 2011, Michelle Obama greeted an overweight U.S. Surgeon General Regina M. Benjamin as they introduce the MyPlate initiative.
Barack and Michelle Obama and a burger joint
First Lady's staff of 22
American taxpayers are shelling out a staggering total of $1,591,200 annually for the First Lady’s 22 member personal staff. 
- $172,200 - Sher, Susan (CHIEF OF STAFF)
- $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND WHITE HOUSE SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- Winter, Melissa E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $90,000 - Medina, David S. (DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (DIRECTOR AND PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND ADVANCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- Reinstein, Joseph B. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND EVENTS COORDINATOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF ADVANCE AND TRIP DIRECTOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- Lewis, Dana M. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT AND PERSONAL AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT FOR SCHEDULING AND TRAVELING AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- Tubman, Samantha (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR,SOCIAL OFFICE)
- $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (STAFF ASSISTANT TO THE SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- Bookey, Natalie (STAFF ASSISTANT)
- Jackson, Deilia A. (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY) 
Staff Turnover Rate
In just under three years, she has gone through three chiefs of staff, three secretaries, two communication directors and a press secretary. 
Honoring an Antisemit
- ↑ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1301302/Michelle-Obama-lunches-Spains-royal-family-backlash-extravagant-holiday-continues-home.html
- ↑ In First Lady’s Roots, a Complex Path From Slavery.
- ↑ Why Won’t Obama Talk About Columbia?, The years he won’t discuss may explain the Ayers tie he keeps lying about. By Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review, October 7, 2008.
- ↑ Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection, Cliff Kincaid, America's Survival, Inc.
- ↑ Michelle Obama’s Early Militant Racism Revealed, RightPundits.com, February 25th, 2008
- ↑ Video: Did Michelle Obama start a patient-dumping program? Hotair.com, July 23, 2009
- ↑ http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/03/michelle_obamas_patientdumping_1.html
- ↑ Close Obama Pal Embroiled In Grant Fraud Scandal, Judicial Watch, September 22, 2011
- ↑ Michelle Obama's partial birth abortion fund-raising letter, JillStanek.com, May 8, 2008
- ↑ http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/02/michelle-obam-1.html
- ↑ http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331288,00.html
- ↑ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/29/michelle-obama-wears-silv_n_193138.html
- ↑ http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2008/05/020456.php
- ↑ It’s Good To Be Queen: Mooch Heads To Las Vegas For Yet Another Vacation, WeaselZippers.us, March 29, 2012
- ↑ Some harrumph over Michelle Obama's sleeveless dress, Chicago Tribune, February 26, 2009
- ↑ Fashion Designers Keep Pretending Michelle Obama Has Style, thehotjoints.com, JUNE 16, 2009
- ↑ Michelle Obama: First Lady of fashion victims, RenewAmerica.com, June 11, 2009
- ↑ Michelle Obama's Abbey outfit: stacked like a wedding cake – but nice colours, The Times, June 10, 2009
- ↑ Michelle Obama May Have Switched Stylists Again, NYMag.com, April 13, 2011
- ↑ Michelle Obama: It's a 'sacrifice' to travel to Europe to pitch for the Olympics. But I'm doing it for the kids, Washington Examiner, September 30, 2009
- ↑ Michelle Obama steals the show in Copenhagen, CNN, October 2, 2009
- ↑ tall tale of the day: The First Lady’s weird Olympic memory, Michelle Malkin, October 2, 2009
- ↑ Everything’s staged: Michelle Obama’s garden food was fake, Michelle Malkin, January 14, 2010
- ↑ U.S. launches program to end "food deserts", February 19, 2010
- ↑ http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/letters/articles/2011/06/06/food_guide_efforts_are_a_waste/
- ↑ http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-celebrates-debt-deal-with-1700-calorie-staff-lunch-at-burger-joint/
- ↑ How Big Is Michelle Obama’s Staff’s Budget?, WesternJournalism.com, March 27, 2012
- ↑ First Lady requires more than twenty attendants Canadian Free Press, July 7, 2009
- ↑ EXPERT BLAMES MICHELLE O’S STAFF TURNOVER ON….RACE?, THEBLAZE, May 27, 2011
- ↑ http://nation.foxnews.com/samira-ibrahim/2013/03/07/michelle-obama-john-kerry-honor-author-anti-semitic-tweets