Hi James ta!! Alexis 22:14, 25 February 2012 (EST)
Oi hey nobody answered my question how can i help and is there nething I can do?? Alexis 22:20, 25 February 2012 (EST)
My sincere apologies
I meant to block KoyogaBekijo but hit your name by mistake. Please accept my apology. Davidspencer 16:19, 16 March 2012 (EDT)
Your account has been promoted to blocking authority. Congratulations!--Andy Schlafly 12:44, 16 May 2012 (EDT)
Got your message in my talk page message area
I got your message in my talk page message area. Thanks. Conservative 10:14, 26 June 2012 (EDT)
Great blocking. Please note, however, that a new user cannot create a second new account if the two boxes are not unchecked when blocking that user. Please observe the difference in messages between the block I just did (when I unchecked the boxes) and the blocks you did.
No big deal today - some of the users you blocked may not have created a legitimate second account anyway.--Andy Schlafly 15:18, 21 August 2012 (EDT)
Examine this: http://conservapedia.com/Talk:Main_Page#Prove_creationism_is_true Conservative 03:32, 30 September 2012 (EDT)
Proof Creationism! is true
Here is evidence that Christianity/creationism is true: Christianity and creationism is true.
Bravo, good sir :)
Congratulations on your having somehow not only survived here for several months as a professed atheist and liberal, but on also gaining and judiciously applying your block rights. :) I wish some of the Wikias I've contributed to in the past had sysops with similarly-reasonable personalities. I may not agree with you religiously, but you seem to be a good person so more power to you. JGrant 13:14, 4 October 2012 (EDT)
Are you willing to have a debate centered around the 15 questions for evolutionists (see: http://creation.com/15-questions ) via a recorded oral debate which would be distributed to tens of thousands of people.
If you are confident in your evolutionary beliefs, please make the necessary arrangements via this free chat room: http://login.meetcheap.com/conference,89538844 You can make the necessary arrangements with the chat room moderators Shockofgod or VivaYehshua. Alternatively, you can email Shockofgod via his YouTube email at http://www.youtube.com/user/shockofgod
If you want to know more about the debate, any and all questions should be directed to Shockofgod or VivaYehshua Conservative 09:09, 13 October 2012 (EDT)
- Hello user:conservative! Thankyou very much for inviting me to a debate but I really can't see what point that would serve. Winning or losing an argument which would invariably end up about semantics is not going to change reality.
- I realise that accepting evolution as the reason why life exists is going to be a difficult truth about existence that goes against everything that you've chosen (or been indoctrinated) to believe.
- I think you should lay off the incessant 'Question Evolution!' proclamations on the main page. To be honest with you they're starting to take on a desperate and pathetic quality to them and you're only attracting ridicule and mockery from Atheists, and exasperation from fellow Christians . Who, exactly, is this campaign aimed at? I find it hard to believe that any intelligent person would be swayed by such trite and disingenuous arguments. Or is this campaign only aimed at 'thick' people?
- I would particularly advise you against linking to such 'news' items that proclaim a person is going to read a book (350+ pages long!) but then couldn't because of a cold so the incredible announcement that is going to destroy evolution is going to be delayed until the 15th October... This sounds like a cruel 'Monty Python' sketch.
- I hope this incredible upcoming announcement is going radically change the scientific world or all your posts have been a complete and utter waste of time!
- As always best wishes to you and your family EJamesW 17:15, 13 October 2012 (EDT)
- p.s. as you have declined to have a talk page , I think it's only fair that a copy of this conservation is posted on the talk page of the main page.
Did you really need to block me?
Admittedly the language was a bit purple, but i feel my point was valid. Seems a bit tasteless to be so merry at the implementation of a law that will execute people for what they do in the bedroom.
Not that I'm arguing, but how do you determine that a user who hasn't made an edit is a sock puppet when you don't have checkuser rights? (Would've sent this in a n email but you don't have that enabled). Just want to make sure that you're sure. --IDuan 13:36, 22 November 2012 (EST)
...and, as an Australian, may I congratulate England for its wonderful showing at the Commonwealth Games. AlanE 23:54, 3 August 2014 (EDT)