Timeline of COVID-19 Outbreak
Timeline of COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2015 - Obama administration gives $3.7 million to Wuhan Institute of Virology.
- November 2015 - Italian state-owned media company, Rai – Radiotelevisione Italiana, broadcast a report about Chinese bioterror possibilities. The video demonstrated that Dr. Shi Zhengli and her researchers were studying a viral agent similar to coronavirus. They had allegedly derived a SARS-connected virus from mice and bats in order to find out if it could be modified to affect humans. "It is a group of Chinese researchers attaching a protein taken from bats to the SARS virus, Acute Pneumonia, derived from mice. The output is a super coronavirus that could affect man. It remains closed in laboratories and it is only for study purposes, but is it worth the risk – creating such a great threat only for examination purposes?”
- 23 February 2017 - Nature publication raises questions about the BSL-4 laboratory in Wuhan, the Wuhan Institute of Virology asking whether experimentation with deadly viruses was a good idea.
“BSL-4 is the highest level of bio-containment: its criteria include filtering air and treating water and waste before they leave the laboratory, and stipulating that researchers change clothes and shower before and after using lab facilities. Such labs are often controversial….
Future plans include studying the pathogen that causes SARS, which also doesn’t require a BSL-4 lab, before moving on to Ebola and the West African Lassa virus, which do… Worries surround the Chinese lab… The SARS virus has escaped from high-level containment facilities in Beijing multiple times… The plan to expand into a network heightens such concerns. One BSL-4 lab in Harbin is already awaiting accreditation; the next two are expected to be in Beijing and Kunming.”
- November 2018 - Border Patrol Stopped a Chinese Biologist Carrying Viable SARS, MERS Viruses into the United States at Detroit Airport.
- Two other cases from May 2018 and September 2019, in which different Chinese nationals tried to enter the U.S. with undeclared flu strains and suspected E. coli, respectively.
“Make no mistake: The Chinese government is proposing itself as an alternative model for the world, one without a democratic system of government, and it is seeking to undermine the free and open rules-based order we helped establish following World War II,” he said in his prepared testimony. “Our businesses and our government must adapt in order to compete and thrive in this world.”
- 17 November 2019 - First Wuhan coronavirus case according to Chinese Communist Party officials searching for 'patient zero', possibly Huang Yanling, a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology; Matthew Tye reports “Most people believe her to be patient zero, and most people believe she is dead.” Huang Yanling's profile was completely scrubbed from the Wuhan Institute of Virology's website; On February 16, 2020 the Wuhan Institute of Virology denied that Huang Yanling was patient zero. Press accounts quote the institute as saying that there were rumors of her disappearance but that she's alive and well without giving any proof. Chinese internet researchers have been looking for her.
- 18 November - Wuhan Institute of Virology posted a new job opening. The job listing states:
“long-term research on the pathogenic biology of bats carrying important viruses has confirmed the origin of bats of major new human and livestock infectious diseases such as SARS and SADS, and a large number of new bat and rodent new viruses have been discovered and identified.”
- 1 December 2019 - CCP documents cited in a report by the South China Morning Post (March 20, 2020) state a Chinese doctor tells the BBC that Patient Zero appeared on December 1, 2019, a bedridden man in his 70s with no connection with the Wuhan wt market.
- 6 December - According to a study in The Lancet, the symptom onset date of the first patient identified was “Dec 1, 2019 . . . 5 days after illness onset, his wife, a 53-year-old woman who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalized in the isolation ward.” In other words, as early as the second week of December, Wuhan doctors were finding cases that indicated the virus was spreading from one human to another.
- 8 December - CCP officials and WHO later reports say the first patient appeared on December 8.
- 10 December - Earliest known coronavirus patients starts feeling ill.
- Mid December - The Lancet says evidence appeared of human-to-human transmission. The same study suggested an origin outside of the Wuhan wet market.
- 17 December - First reported death in China 
- 21 December - Wuhan doctors begin to notice a “cluster of pneumonia cases with an unknown cause.”
- 24 December - Job posting on the Wuhan Institute of Virology website states:
Subject group main research direction
The New Virus Discipline Group focuses on the etiology of new viruses and their infection mechanisms, including bat and rodent virus discovery, early warning and transmission rules research, cross-species infection mechanism and pathogenicity of coronavirus and other important viruses transmitted by bats Research, new virus serology and molecular diagnostic technology.
- 25 December - Chinese medical staff in two hospitals in Wuhan are suspected of contracting viral pneumonia and are quarantined. This is additional strong evidence of human-to-human transmission.
- Sometime in “Late December” - Wuhan hospitals notice “an exponential increase” in the number of cases that cannot be linked back to the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, according to the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 30 December - Wuhan ophthalmologist Dr. Li Wenliang shares information on WeChat about the new SARS-like virus. He is called in by the Chinese Communist Security Police for questioning shortly afterward. Ai Fen, a top director at Wuhan Central Hospital, posts information on WeChat about the new virus. She was reprimanded for doing so and ordered not to spread information about it.
- Health officials issued a document (pdf) forbidding all medical institutes or individuals from disclosing any information regarding the new disease.
- 31 December - The Wuhan Municipal Health Commission declares, “The investigation so far has not found any obvious human-to-human transmission and no medical staff infection.” This is the opposite of the belief of the doctors working on patients in Wuhan, and two doctors were already suspected of contracting the virus.
- Tao Lina, a public-health expert and CCP official formerly with Shanghai's center for disease control and prevention, tells the South China Morning Post, “I think we are [now] quite capable of killing it in the beginning phase, given China’s disease control system, emergency handling capacity and clinical medicine support.”
- 1 January 2020 - A Hubei provincial health commission official tells a gene sequencing company to stop testing samples and to destroy all existing samples.
- 3 January - CCP censorship becomes national when the National Health Commission orders researchers to either hand over virus samples to pathogen detection agencies or destroy them.
- Doctors who posted warnings about the coronavirus on Chinese social media forced to plead guilty and sign confessions admitting to 'rumor-mongering' and 'distrubing the public order' by the Chinese communist Security Police.
- 6-17 January - Wuhan authorities reported almost zero new cases of coronavirus.
- 7 January - CCP boss Xi Jinping gave unspecified internal orders about the virus during a meeting of the Politburo Standing Committee.
- 11 January - More than one week after obtaining the virus genome sequence Chinese health authorities share it with the WHO.
- 14 January - World Health Organization publicly proclaims:
"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China🇨🇳."
- 15 January - In a dramatic "historic" event televised live by CNN and MSNBC, Democrats slow walk impeachment articles to the Senate.
- A 35-year-old man returned from visiting his family in Wuhan, China to Washington State’s Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Five days later, on January 20, he would become the first person in the U.S. to test positive for the coronavirus.
- 17 January - CDC implements airport screening of flights from Wuhan on President Trump's orders.
- 18 January - With no apparent concern for infection of the public Wuhan officials hold a large annual potluck banquet for 40,000 families.
- 20 January Monday - Xi Jinping's first public comments about Wuhan outbreak. Xi advised:
"Measures should be taken to guide public opinion, make relevant policies accessible to the public to uphold social stability and ensure people across the country enjoy a peaceful and happy festival."
- The CCP orders diplomats to carry out a disinformation campaign on Western social media displacing blame and suggesting the virus came from outside of China.
- 21 January – Dr. Anthony Fauci tells Newsmax:
“This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now."
- CDC announces first confirmed case in U.S., a Washington state man in his early thirties.
- 23 January - Chinese Communist Party closes domestic airflight from Wuhan within China, but allows thousands of international airflights to depart, seeding the virus globally. This is evidence of criminal malfeasance.
- 24 January - The prestigious Lancet debunks official CCP narrative that the virus originated with selling bats in the Wuhan Seafood Market, demonstrating that of the original 40 cases, 14 of them had no contact with the seafood market, including Patient Zero.
- A a doctor in Wuhan posts video saying:
"I’m still in the epidemic area of Hankou, Wuhan, and I ’d like to report to you the current epidemic situation in Hubei and even the whole country. There are now more than 90,000 incidents of infection....After a person is infected, if he is not effectively isolated, or if effective treatment is [not] performed, he will infect 14 people around him..."
- Chinese Communist Party extends lockdown to cover 56 million people and begins building quarantine camps in Wuhan.
- 24-30 January - China celebrates the Lunar New Year holiday. Hundreds of millions of people are in transit around the country as they visit relatives. Approximately 5 million people have left Wuhan without being screened for the Chinese coronavirus.
- 26 January - The Guardian reports Coronavirus: 100,000 may already be infected, experts warn; Prof. Neil Ferguson is quoted saying:
“My best guess now is perhaps 100,000 cases right now. Almost certainly many tens of thousands of people are infected.”
- 27 January - The mayor of Wuhan concedes that disclosures were delayed however he skirts responsibility and blames the central Beijing government bureaucracy for the delays.
- Yahoo Finance quotes Chris Meekins:
"If China’s been reporting about 800 [infections] with 25 deaths, we think the number is probably 10 times that number."
- Vice President Mike Pence, head of the Coronavirus Task Force, outlines the Trump administration's efforts to work with China to counter coronavirus.
- Fake news outlet ABC News reports, New coronavirus 'not spreading' in the US, CDC says. The CDC official cited is Dr. Nancy Messonnier, sister of former Deputy Attorney General and Deep State conspirator Rod Rosenstein.
- 30 January – WHO, which previously declared no human-to-human transmission, declares a world health emergency. More than 9000 cases "officially" reported worldwide.
- WHO Director General and Marxist fellow traveller Tad Adhanom criticized travel bans to and from China where the deadly outbreak first occurred saying,
"There is no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade."
- President Trump initiates travel restrictions from China, saving lives. Experts praise the travel ban as a critical decision to slow the spread of coronavirus;
- WaPo: Trump administration “drastically escalates its response” to the coronavirus epidemic, requiring quarantines and health screenings.
- Democrat leaders Biden, Pelosi, and liberal media call Trump “xenophobic” and “racist” for initiating travel ban.
- More than 3,000 health workers have been infected in Hubei. Yet, to maintain the cover-up, this information is not made public until over one month later.
- 31 January - Marxist totalitarian fascist Tad Adhanom of the WHO praises Chinese communist murderers, saying
“China is actually setting a new standard for outbreak response.”
- 4 February 2020 - WHO urges no travel bans.
- Democrat House members and the World Health Organization criticize Trump's decision to restrict travel from China.
- Chinese Government Encourages Italians to Fight Coronavirus Racism by Hugging Strangers.
- In his State of the Union speech, President Trump addresses the COVID-19 outbreak; Nancy Pelosi rips up her copy of the State of the Union speech calling it "falsehoods".
- 5 February - Xi Jinping makes his first public appearance since the outbreak. His words suggest a cover-up when he says he knew of the outbreak before issuing warnings.
- 6 February - Scientists from the South China University of Technology uploaded a paper on the origins of Coronavirus: "The Lancet reported that 27 of 41 infected patients were found to have contact with the Huanan Seafood Market in Wuhan. We noted two laboratories conducting research on bat coronavirus in Wuhan, one of which was only 280 meters from the seafood market. We briefly examined the histories of the laboratories and proposed that the coronavirus probably originated from a laboratory…… The bats carrying CoV ZC45 were originally found in Yunnan or Zhejiang province, both of which were more than 900 kilometers away from the seafood market. Bats were normally found to live in caves and trees. But the seafood market is in a densely-populated district of Wuhan, a metropolitan of ~15 million people. The probability was very low for the bats to fly to the market. According to municipal reports and the testimonies of 31 residents and 28 visitors, the bat was never a food source in the city, and no bat was traded in the market.”
- Taipei lashes out at China for blocking Taiwan's access to the World Health Organization. Due to Beijing's objections, Taiwan has been denied membership in the World Health Organization. Taiwan, a democratic nation, has never been under Communist rule. The CCP claims Taiwan belongs to the Mainland. Many Marxist sympathizers and subversives in media, politics, academia, and other institutions acquiesce to the CCP's authoritarian bullying.
- A Chinese spokeswoman criticizes countries for banning travelers from China by ignoring the WHO's recommendation.
- 7 February - Dr. Li Wenliang, one of the eight doctors forced to a sign a criminal confession admitting to posting “illegal and false” information warning the public of the coronavirus epidemic, dies. A selfie of the doctor lying sick in his hospital bed went viral, stirring widespread outrage against the leftwing Chinese Communist Party in China. “To get an idea of the enormous scale of said outpouring of grief and anger, Dr. Li’s death apparently generated 800 million(!) comments on Weibo by midnight - 2.5 hours after it was first reported and 3 hours before it was confirmed by the hospital."
- China has refused a team of U.S. health experts for over a month, denying public assistance and hiding the situation inside its borders.
- 10 February - The CCP finally allows a WHO advance team into China, more than two months after the first cases were observed.
- China reveals massive toll of coronavirus on health workers. It's the first time China has revealed the number of frontline workers infected. The CCP denied transmissibility and did not warn frontline healthcare workers early on.
- 12 February - Top provincial and municipal CCP leaders are fired after a surge in new cases, tarnishing the earlier cover story of a successful response.
- Democrat House committee votes to rescind Trump travel ban.
- 17 February - CCP starts paying hush money to families of dead victims. Plebians get 3000 yuan (about $400) while doctors families get 5000 yuan.
- 18 February - Reuters reports: Experts fear China reluctant to accept WHO ground mission.
- 19 February - National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI ncbi.nlm.nih.gov) posts Abstract on its website which states:
Breakthrough: Chloroquine phosphate [fish tank cleaner] has shown apparent efficacy in treatment of COVID-19 associated pneumonia in clinical studies
The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) virus is spreading rapidly, and scientists are endeavoring to discover drugs for its efficacious treatment in China. Chloroquine phosphate, an old drug for treatment of malaria, is shown to have apparent efficacy and acceptable safety against COVID-19 associated pneumonia in multicenter clinical trials conducted in China. The drug is recommended to be included in the next version of the Guidelines for the Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Pneumonia Caused by COVID-19 issued by the National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China for treatment of COVID-19 infection in larger populations in the future.
- The Abstract cites Gao J., Department of Pharmacology, School of Pharmacy, Qingdao University, Qingdao, China, Tian Z. and Yang X., Department of Pharmacy, Qingdao Municipal Hospital, Qingdao, China as authors.
- 21 February - CCP orders data files on the virus in storage devices such as computers, USB flash drives, mobile phones, photos, and notes be destroyed and city workers must sign a nondisclosure agreement; none of the data could be sent to anyone for any reason. The information may not be disclosed. If any of these steps are violated, there will be legal consequences.
- 24 February – Fifty-three confirmed cases of the virus in the United States. Speaker Nancy Pelosi tours San Francisco Chinatown saying "we do want to say to people ‘Come to Chinatown. Here we are, careful, safe and come join us.'” President Trump tweeted: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA” 
- 28 February - CDC director says Rod Rosenstein's sister Nancy Messonnier “misspoke” about coronavirus risk.
- 29 February - Dr. Anthony Fauci tells NBC News Today show that Americans should go about their normal lifestyles.
- 11 March 2020 – After over 100 days of CCP officials knowing about the outbreak, the WHO declares the outbreak can be characterized as a pandemic.
- 12 March - Berman Law Group files class action lawsuit against People's Republic of China; National Health Commission of the People's Republic of China; Ministry of Emergency Management of the People's Republic of China; Ministry of Civil Affairs of the People's Republic of China; The People's Government of Hubei Province; and the People's Government of the City of Wuhan. China.
- 13 March – State of Emergency declared in the United States.
- 16 March – United States begins human testing of COVID-19 vaccine.
- 21 March - Report: China Stopped Testing for COVID-19. That's Why There Are Zero New Cases.
- 22 March - 21 million cell phone accounts dropped in China in past three months.
- 23 March – WHO said more than 300,000 cases were reported from almost every country.
- 24 March - NTD reports residents of Wuhan are threatened not to report any new cases of coronavirus.
- 26 March - Appeal: Taiwan must join WHO as soon as possible. globalcommitteefortheruleoflaw.org/
- 29 March - Locals in Wuhan believe 42,000 died in the coronavirus outbreak, not the 3,200 claimed by CCP.
- 1 April 2020 - Bloomberg News reports China Concealed Extent of Virus Outbreak, U.S. Intelligence Says. All CCP data reporting and statistics called into question.
- 2 April – Due to increased testing the United States has 234,462 confirmed cases with 5607 deaths. Many reporting agencies continue using the falsified CCP data, understating the true dimensions of the pandemic claiming there are 981,221 worldwide confirmed cases with only 51,335 deaths.
- A peer-reviewed study published in the medical journal EBioMedicine, described a new potential vaccine that has shown promise in mice.
- 6 April - Sen. Rick Scott of Florida demands invetigation in the World Health Organization's collusion with the CCP coverup of the global pandemic.
- Asian Development Bank says the cost of the pandemic could be as high as 4.1 Trillion US dollars,or nearly 5% of global GDP, depending on the virus's spread through the U.S., Europe and other major economies.It added a shorter containment period could limit the damage to 2 trillion dollars. The new estimate takes into account the immediate impact on tourism, consumption and investment.
- 7 April - NBC News tweets Communist Chinese propaganda.
- 10 April - FDA Moves Israeli COVID-19 Treatment With 100% Survival Rate Into Clinical Trials.
- 20 April - CCP covering up Harbin outbreak.
- 23 April - Over 100 International Policy Experts Condemn in an Open Letter the Chinese Communist Party’s Coronavirus Cover-up. “The Communist Party’s Rule by Fear Endangers Chinese Citizens—And The World,” letter was published on April 14, 2020, on the website of Macdonald-Laurier Institute.
- 14 May 2020 - CCP official propaganda organ Global Times threatens 'severe consequences' for Sens. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.), Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), Josh Hawley (R-Mo.), Martha McSally (R-Ariz.), and Rick Scott (R-Fla.), along with Reps. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) and Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas). It also names the attorneys general of Missouri and Mississippi, the two states that filed lawsuits against China.
- Contagious coronavirus
- Coronavirus incubation period
- Three Years of Disasters
- Administrative state
- Open borders
- Universal coverage
- Apple, Inc.
- //www.brookings.edu/2020/04/02/the-early-days-of-a-global-pandemic-a-timeline-of-covid-19-spread-and-government-interventions/ /
- WikiCommons, File:李文亮的训诫书.png
- The Communist Party’s official newspaper, the People’s Daily, reported the comments January 21, 2020 on page 2.
- Cohen, Jon, "Wuhan seafood market may not be source of novel virus spreading globally," Science, Jan. 26, 2020.
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-timeline-tracking-critical-moments-covid-19-n1154341 /
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-timeline-tracking-critical-moments-covid-19-n1154341 /
- https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/coronavirus-timeline-tracking-critical-moments-covid-19-n1154341 /
- The respected Kyodo news agency of Japan reported [Google translate]:"Japanese media Kyodo News quoted Wuhan doctors as saying that authorities had suspended some tests, official figures were unreliable, and a second wave of outbreaks appeared at any time.
The Mainland has always touted Xi Jinping as "deploying and directing in person" before the pneumonia epidemic in Wuhan, China is under control; the picture shows a Beijing interview on a big screen in Beijing. The "down payment" looks all over Beijing, and it is ironic. Profile picture The doctor quoted by Kyodo News Agency said that the Chinese Communist Party General Secretary Xi Jinping had visited Wuhan earlier, and the number of local diagnoses of Wuhan pneumonia was officially "manipulated." Many symptomatic patients were suddenly released without isolation for less than 14 days, as a sign of "Xi Jinping's government successfully repelled the epidemic." The doctor also pointed out that the method of detecting patients with fever and other symptoms has been simplified, and it is not allowed to continue using blood tests to check whether the patients are completely cured. Therefore, "a large number of suspected patients return to society without completing treatment." The doctor emphasized that "the government's records cannot be believed" and he was worried that another wave of outbreaks would occur. Another Wuhan doctor also tweeted that "the hospital also suspends the admission of patients and started a 14-day vacation." She said: "I have been emphasizing with people around me that if the seal is unblocked, it only means that you have to go to work, not any Other meanings. "
The three largest Australian media outlets also reprinted an article by Jamie Seidel, "Is it credible to reduce the number of viruses in China? (Can China's shrinking virus numbers be trusted)> article, referring to Xi Jinping ’s close relative Chen Yixin, who was based in Wuhan in February, but Chen had no medical background at all. He only had the background of “comprehensive management of social order” and “propaganda reports and public opinion guidance”. This shows the intention of the Chinese Communist Party.
- CDC explanation of a coronavirus
- COVID-19 Cases Johns Hopkins University
- Coronavirus Real-Time Statistics
- A SARS-Like Cluster Of Circulating Bat Coronaviruses Shows Potential For Human Emergence, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
- A Timeline of Events Leading Up to the Coronavirus Outbreak in China, NTD, March 7, 2020. Very detailed background material.
- Timeline: The early days of China's coronavirus outbreak and cover-up, Axios, Mar 18, 2020.
- Covid19info (formerly WuFlu, but the domain name changed without a redirect due to politically incorrect and racist implications of attributing Covid-19 to China).
- Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Global Cases by Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) updated daily
- Video shows dead bodies in halls of China hospital - New York Post
- Drone footage unveils 'ghost town' Wuhan - Euro News
- SHOCKING FOOTAGE INSIDE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK IN CHINA COVID-19
- Video from inside China's isolation facility
- #FangBin calls for a nationwide #resistance movement against the tyranny of the Communist Party #CCP
- Chinese researcher removed from Canada's only level-4 lab, CBC, Jul 15, 2019.
- 1st documentary movie on the origin of CCP virus, Tracking Down the Origin of the Wuhan Coronavirus, Apr 7, 2020. China in Focus - NTD. youtube.com
- I Found The Source of the Coronavirus, Apr 1, 2020. Matthew Tye. youtube
- Class Action Lawsuit against Chinese Communists for Coronavirus