The Washington Post is widely considered a CIA propaganda mouthpiece since Amazon.com oligarch Jeff Bezos, a CIA subcontractor, bought it out with cash earned as a CIA subcontractor providing a continuing contract for internet services to the CIA through Amazon.com.
The Washington Post is the dominant daily newspaper read by federal bureaucrats and America's elite political class in Washington, D.C., with an average daily circulation that peaked at 832,232 in 1993, but had fallen to 638,800 as of 2007. It was founded in 1877 and purchased in 2013 by Greek-American oligarch Jeff Bezos, at the time, no.19 on the list of the global richest. Its op-ed columnists included George Will and CIA mouthpiece David Ignatius, and formerly included Robert Novak and David Broder. It exhibits a strong statist and left-wing bias.
The Washington Post is noted for its fake news and attempts at voter suppression, claiming that incumbent President Donald J. Trump was 17 points behind radical Democrat challenger Joe Biden just days before the 2020 presidential election in an attempt to demoralize Trump supporters to not even show up at the polls.
The Washington Post embraced some forms of “cancel culture” at least as far back as 1945. Washington Post’s Past Racism Detailed in Book on End of World War II.
- 1 The Washington Post, Amazon, CIA deal
- 2 Commie agitprop
- 3 History of WaPo fake news reporting
- 4 Washington Post Exposed
- 5 LibsOfTikTok
- 6 Fact Checker
- 7 Fear & hate mongering
- 8 Noted Washington Post fake news reporters
- 9 See also
- 10 References
- 11 External links
The Washington Post, Amazon, CIA deal
In 2013 the Washington Post was acquired by Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon. That same year, Amazon also obtained a CIA contract worth $600 million, at least twice what Bezos paid for the Post. The Institute for Public Accuracy released a statement condemning the move.
|When the main shareholder in one of the very largest corporations in the world benefits from a massive contract with the CIA on the one hand, and that same billionaire owns the Washington Post on the other hand, there are serious problems. The Post is unquestionably the political paper of record in the United States, and how it covers governance sets the agenda for the balance of the news media. Citizens need to know about this conflict of interest in the columns of the Post itself.|
The Nation magazine also condemned the conflict of interest.
President Trump delivered what many called the greatest speech of his career at Mount Rushmore on July 3, 2020, devoted to celebrating the idealism of the American Revolution, the suppression of the Confederate insurrection in the Civil War and the abolition of slavery, and the enactment — albeit tardily — of the Jeffersonian promise, renewed by Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg, that all men are created equal. The Washington Post editorial board declared that he had reached “new depths of depravity.”
Russia collusion hoax
The Washington Post, The New York Times, CNN and numerous other organizations reported fabricated information by anonymous sources throughout 2016, 2017, and 2018. The published reports became the basis of the Trump-Russia conspiracy hoax and FISA abuse scandal. When mainstream media published the false information, the Obama FBI, Justice Department, CIA and DNI used the fake news (originating with themselves) as supposed corroboration from "independent journalists" to begin investigations, interviews, perjury traps, seek warrants, perform Gang of Eight briefings, and appoint a Special Prosecutor to pursue political objectives.
- Michael Sussmann who worked with the general counsel of the Clinton campaign and the DNC gave fake evidence to the FBI and New York Times that a webserver in Trump Tower was communicating with a Russian bank. The smears were found to be without foundation.
- Christopher Steele who worked for Hillary Clinton gave false evidence to the FBI and numerous mainstream media outlets that Carter Page was a Russian spy, when in fact Page was a former FBI informant who helped jail Russian spies.
- Steele gave bogus sexual innuendo about Trump to the FBI; DNI James Clapper leaked to CNN than that Trump had been briefed on the information, thus creating a "Breaking News" story.
On January 12, 2017 David Ignatius of the Washington Post published a felonious leak of Gen. Michael Flynn's phone call with Russian Ambassador Kislyak. "What did Flynn say, and did it undercut the U.S. sanctions?" Ignatius asked. "The Logan Act (though never enforced) bars U.S. citizens from correspondence intending to influence a foreign government about 'disputes' with the United States." As a member of the Trump transition team, Flynn was legally authorized to make the call. Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice, who lied to the American people about the Benghazi massacre, “unmasked” Flynn’s name and it was leaked to Ignatius. The illegal leak of classified information by the Obama administration carries a 10 prison sentence, verses the 5 years for lying to the FBI which Flynn eventually was charged with and thoroughly exonerated.
2020 Marxist riots
- See also: 2020 Leftwing insurrection
Karen Attiah, Global Opinions editor for the Washington Post, tweeted a message that suggested that “white women” were “lucky” no one was calling for “revenge.”
“The lies & tears of White women hath wrought: -The 1921 Tulsa Massacre – Murder of Emmet Till – Exclusion of Black women from feminist movements – 53% of white women voting for Trump.
Sympathy for jihadism
The Washington Post columnist Max Boot penned an opinion piece, insinuating blowing up three children with a suicide vest proves ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was not a coward. The assertion that Baghdadi died as a coward was contradicted by the fact that rather than be captured he blew himself up,” Boot wrote.
Baghdadi took three young children as human shields with him as he fled American soldiers, and then detonated his own suicide vest while they were all cornered in a dead-end tunnel. Risking and taking the lives of three, innocent children is cowardly. Chrissy Clark of The Federalist noted,
|"Of course, we should consider that this opinion comes from the same columnist who previously claimed he would rather vote for Josef Stalin, the Soviet dictator whose regime killed tens of millions of its own people, than Donald Trump."|
Bullying of Trump
Washington Post also bullies Trump by saying "Get Trump out of your head", and utterly blames Trump for the COVID-19 or COVID-20 pandemic, and even saying "China is not an enemy". However, they say that Biden "tells the truth".
Washington Post even attacked Conservapedia here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/civilities-in-defense-of-political-correctness/2015/09/11/bb929ca6-58a2-11e5-b8c9-944725fcd3b9_story.html, mocking this encyclopedia, and here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/phyllis-schlafly-a-conservative-activist-has-died-at-age-92/2016/09/05/513420e2-73bc-11e6-be4f-3f42f2e5a49e_story.html, mocking Andrew Schlafly, his "dead father". and the "perceived liberal bias" of Wikipedia, which is basically downplaying the clear bias in Wikipedia, and mocking Conservapedia.
Jamal Khashoggi vs. Marc Bennett
The 'Jamal Khashoggi vs. Marc Bennett' exposed iberal hypocrisy, criminal Qatar / Islamist supremacy on non-Muslims.While Khashoggi passion play coincides with information about Qatar’s murder of Marc Bennett, a British citizen who was brutally tortured without a word of protest from the West.
Unlike Khashoggi’s death, Bennett’s death was not political. He was just one of the many foreign workers whom Qatar’s slave masters considered their personal property. When Bennett tried to leave Qatar Airlines, he was treated like any of the other foreign workers, mostly Indian, Asian and African, who are routinely beaten, tortured and worked to death in the Islamic tyranny.
The only difference between the thousands of foreign workers who have died to erect the glittering towers of Doha, who prepare for the World Cup, and who attend to the needs of the slave masters of Qatar, is that Bennett was a westerner. But to the Islamic slave masters of Qatar and others in the region, all non-Arabs and non-Muslims are inferior subhuman slaves.
History of WaPo fake news reporting
In the Kavanaugh smear, false sexual abuse allegations were leaked by Senate Democrat committee staffers to produce sensationalized headlines and martial public pressure in an emotional cause.
Sen. Dianne Feinstein or a staffer leaked a letter from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford to the Washington Post alleging notes from a therapist and a polygraph exam were material evidence of a sexual assault, sparking a hue and cry on the Left for extended nomination hearings and FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh. The alleged "material evidence" was never provided to the FBI or Senate Judiciary Committee for examination and consideration, and the accuser caught in a series of conflicting sworn public statements.
- In 1981, Janet Cooke, a reporter hired by Ben Bradlee, described in a series of articles entitled Jimmy's World the profile of an eight-year old heroin addict. Cooke was nominated by Bob Woodward for the Pulitzer Prize, which she won after it was established that the story was a complete fiction.[Citation Needed]Post Ombudsman Bill Green concluded an investigation with several comments and recommendations, including "The scramble for journalistic prizes is poisonous. The obligation is to inform readers, not to collect frameable certificates, however prestigious."  The Ombudsman said of Bradlee, "Ensuring accuracy was the editor's job, and he had failed miserably." Woodward said of his nomination for the Pulitzer Prize, “It would be absurd for me or any other editor to review the authenticity or accuracy of stories that are nominated for prizes.”
- In 1998 the Post printed a series of denials regarding public leaks of depositions given by President Clinton in the Jones v. Clinton case contrary to an Order of the Court. Dr. Deni Elliot of the Practical Ethics Center after reviewing the matter concluded the Washington Post knew the source of the illegal leaks yet "knowingly deceived its readers" by alleging the leaks could have come from the Court or the opposing counsels office. Dr. Elliot wrote in the Organization of News Ombudsmen's publication, “The Post intentionally lied to its readers in printing this set of denials", and "None of this sounds like the making of ethical principles".
- A poorly-sourced February 4, 2017 Washington Post article claimed a feud existed between DHS Secretary John F. Kelly and Steve Bannon, when in fact, none existed. The article's author was forced to admit his error. In June 2017, the Associated Press reported, and later corrected, a story that EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt met with Dow Chemical CEO Andrew Liveris – something which did not actually happen.
- The Washington Post published a fake news story that Russia hacked the U.S. power grid in 2016.
- The Washington Post reported in June 2017 of a meeting held between President Trump and Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai that never occurred.
- A Washington Post article claimed that 4.2 percent of American children had witnessed a shooting (this is one in 24). This was based on a survey question which they (deliberately? negligently?) misinterpreted:
- The actual question the researchers asked was, "At any time in (your child’s/your) life, (was your child/were you) in any place in real life where (he/she/you) could see or hear people being shot, bombs going off, or street riots?" So they mixed in "witnessed a shooting" with "heard a street riot", etc.
- In November 2017, The Washington Post claimed that the conservative Breitbart News created the nickname "Mr. Perfect" when referring to Jared Kushner, while in reality, Kushner's own companies created the nickname to promote themselves in China. Also in November 2017, MSNBC's Morning Joe show was caught broadcasting a pre-taped post-Thanksgiving show while pretending on air to be broadcasting live.
- In November 2017, an allegedly unbiased Washington Post reporter was caught giving strategic advice to Democrats at a major conference.
- After Special Counsel Robert Mueller thoroughly debunked the Russiagate conspiracy theory, CNN's Jim Sciutto attempted to resuscitate the discredited hoax alleging that the CIA had to extract a deep cover asset from Russia because of fear that President Trump would out the asset's identity to Vladimir Putin. The New York Times, Washington Post, and CIA were quick to refute the story. The extraction occurred because of John Brennan and Obama administration leaks in the early days of the Trump-Russia hoax that put in danger of exposure and the lives of CIA assets in Russia.
- In the Immanuel Christian School/Karen Pence hate crime hoax, a 12-year-old girl claimed that three boys at Immanuel Christian School held her down and cut her dreadlocks while using the racially charged term "nappy." The wife of Vice President Mike Pence, Karen Pence works at the school. CNN's Bakari Sellers, NBC, CBS, CNN, The New York Times, and The Washington Post all reported the incident nationwide and used the incident to attack Karen Pence. The girl's family finally released a statement acknowledging the initial allegation was false. They apologized to all involved: "To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused," they wrote. "To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school. To the broader community, who rallied in such passionate support for our daughter, we apologize for betraying your trust."
- In April 2018, the Associated Press and The Washington Post falsely claimed that the NRA decided to ban concealed carry at an upcoming speech by Vice President Mike Pence at its convention, when it was actually the Secret Service that forced the organization to do so.
- As the 2019 impeachment sham was ginned up, both the Washington Post and Lawfareblog's Ukrainian collusion timelines claim that Hunter Biden joined Burisma in May 2014, whereas Burisima's own website and Deutsche Welle reported that Hunter Biden's hiring was just four days prior to Vice President Biden's pledging $50 million in U.S. taxpayer provided funds to Ukraine. Democrats issued phoney subpoenas to build an impeachment case.
- The Washington Post falsely reported in August 2018 that the Trump Administration was denying passports to Hispanic Americans along the border with Mexico, and The New York Times falsely reported in September 2018 that UN Ambassador Nikki Haley spent $53,000 on curtains when they actually were approved during the Obama Administration.
- In November 2021, the Washington Post, like other MSM outlets, sanitized the great replacement hoax and its origins from its associations with progressives, implying that, according to Robert L. Fleegler, one of the hoax's promoters, white supremacist Sen. Theodore Bilbo (D–MS), was criticized by liberal publications earlier on until conservatives only joined the excoriations in the mid-1940s. However, Fleegler's writings were taken out of context by the article's author; the cited journal, "Theodore G. Bilbo and the Decline of Public Racism, 1939-47," explains extensively that liberal publications continuously ignored and/or barely gave any publicity on Bilbo's racist diatribes until the mid-1940s, the same time conservative outlets also strongly denounced him.
Washington Post Exposed
The Washington Post has behaved more far-left than ever. It calls Trump a Nazi, America a "racist" country, it praises China, and, it defends China from Beijing's critics. It has gotten worse since Biden took office.
Washington Post's Radical Bias
- China is not an enemy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/making-china-a-us-enemy-is-counterproductive/2019/07/02/647d49d0-9bfa-11e9-b27f-ed2942f73d70_story.html
- Pro-China and Anti-Trump: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/04/30/trump-china-coronavirus-retaliation/
- Trump blames China to win re-election: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/trumps-china-policy-has-no-strategy--except-to-boost-his-reelection-campaign/2020/07/23/9a46c32e-ccf1-11ea-b0e3-d55bda07d66a_story.html
- Trump's America is like Hitler's Germany: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/07/16/its-not-wrong-to-compare-trumps-america-to-the-holocaust-heres-why/
- China did better in coronavirus than America: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-united-states-isnt-handling-the-coronavirus-any-better-than-china/2020/03/01/6807d360-5a7f-11ea-8efd-0f904bdd8057_story.html
- America is anti-Black and racist: https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/06/05/around-world-us-has-long-been-symbol-anti-black-racism/
- America isn't great: https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/09/17/united-states-is-not-great-right-now/
The newspaper even admits it wants Biden to win!
- I'm focused on Trump's defeat: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/im-focused-on-trumps-defeat-the-rest-i-am-still-working-on/2020/10/02/979cb4f0-0426-11eb-b7ed-141dd88560ea_story.html,
- Imagine a no-Trump world: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/imagine-what-it-will-be-like-to-never-have-to-think-about-trump-again/2020/10/01/d0b32de0-0413-11eb-a2db-417cddf4816a_story.html,
- Joe Biden for president: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/09/28/editorial-board-endorsement-joe-biden/?arc404=true, and https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/23/first-we-need-truth/.
Decline since Biden Took office
In Dec 2022, it was reported, that the Washington Post lost half a Million subscribers since Biden took office.
By 2023 it's difficulties were reported:
|“|| The Washington Post has big problems, and this time, it’s not just the loss of the outlet’s credibility, though that’s an evergreen issue.
The once-storied newspaper is staring at a massive $100 million loss in 2023 due to the continued hemorrhaging of subscribers following the 2020.
As LibsOfTikTok (LTT), which was and is merely reporting factual videos exposing radical woke, was so popular among Conservatives and it exposed hypocrisy and extremism on of Libs. WP's TaylorLorenz set out to attack it. She also appeared on MSNBC playing supposed victimhood, even crying. Her campaign was to intimidate.In Dec 2022, with the release of the scandalous TwitterFiles, it was exposed that Twitter also censored the very popular LibsOfTikTok under a guise of supposed "hate," yet, internal memo revealed, LibsOfTikTok did NOT engage in any hate.
...Weiss further revealed that @libsoftiktok (LTT), a viral account documenting wokeness, was placed on a “trends blacklist” with a notice “DO NOT TAKE ACTION ON USER WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH SIP-PES.”
Although the account was repeatedly dinged with suspensions for allegedly violating company policy against “hateful conduct,” internal memos from October 2022 acknowledged that “LTT has not directly engaged in behavior violative of the Hateful Conduct policy.”By comparison, when the home address of LTT’s founder, Chaya Raichik, was doxxed in November 2022, and she reported it to Twitter Support, the company did nothing to remove the tweet.
EndangeringIn April 2022, irresponsible, careless WP:
A Washington Post article exposed the identity of an orthodox woman who has been running a Twitter account that simply posts TikTok videos created by educators in which they brag about teaching children about critical race theory and age-inappropriate matters.Since the attempted hit piece was published on Tuesday, the woman – a frum Jew from Brooklyn – has gained more than 200,000 additional followers on her Twitter account, while the person responsible for the article has come under intense criticism for revealing the identity of a private person, including her home address and other personal information irrelevant to the story itself...
Endangering lives of a families. As she also shares a name with quite a few others, so the WP put more than her in danger.
Related on anti Jewish bigotry:
It was also pointed out: why would Taylor Lorenz go to such great lengths to make an issue of LibsOfTikTok’s faith? One has to wonder if she would have included this little nugget in her hit piece if LOTT had been a Muslim, or an atheist, or even a Catholic.
From endangering, the Washington Post's "Libs of Tik Tok Obsession"- unhealthy obsession with the owner behind the Libs of Tik Tok account on Twitter, got already sick, creepy.
The Washington Post has a so-called "fact-checker" that makes fun of several famous conservatives, anything, whether people, tools, or websites. They praise to China by saying that they are not an "enemy", they say Trump lied tens of thousands of times (Of course, everyone lied at least once, except Jesus), but they are saying this to make fun of him, in a nasty manner. Glenn Kessler, owner of this " fact-checker" from the Washington Post, is a very good friend of Xi Jinping.
Fear & hate mongering
In an attempt at fear mongering, propagating against Red Wave for 2022 midterm elections and sheer stupidity, Jonathan Capehart incited, hyped: 'Black Americans May Need to ‘Flee’ U.S. Due to ‘Crazy White People.'
In Dec 2022,
The Washington Post ran an article on a "rapidly growing measles outbreak in Columbus, Ohio" which mainly involved Somali Muslims. The paper does devote several paragraphs to the Somalis but illustrates the story with two photos of Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn.
No Somalis are depicted. That would be racist. And Islamophobic.
A number of people have called attention to this antisemitic stylistic choice. Little else ought to be expected.What is notable here is the persistence of vaccine antisemitism...
"The story changes and yet remains the same..." reminds writer.
Noted Washington Post fake news reporters
The following are noted for fake news reporting:
- CIA Coup? Ex-Spook: Langley ‘Taking Traitor Trump Out Now’, By Kristinn Taylor, Gatewaypundit, January 13, 2017
- Fred Lucas, Washington Post’s Past Racism Detailed in Book on End of World War II, Daily Signal, April 21, 2022.
- The Washington Post: Murdering Jews is 'Violent Resistance', Camera, Sep 28, 2022.
- Daniel Greenfield, Jamal Khashoggi vs. Marc Bennett: Whose Life Matters?, FPM, Oct 5, 2022 .
One British man’s death in Qatar reveals the dirty truth about the traitors within.
In an annual propaganda ritual, the heads of foreign governments and media operatives marked the anniversary of Jamal Khashoggi’s death by tweeting condemnations of the killing of the old friend of Osama bin Laden who had been recruited by an Al Qaeda financier to promote Jihad.
It is a testament to the unchallenged power of the Islamic tyranny of Qatar that everyone in Washington D.C. unquestioningly takes a knee and pays tribute to its martyred operative.
“Jamal Khashoggi’s murder 4 years ago was also an attack on freedom of expression everywhere,” Secretary of State Blinken tweeted. There’s no such thing as “freedom of expression” among Khashoggi’s Qatari employees. Khashoggi was not fighting for any kind of freedom, but for an Islamist tyranny of the kind practiced by Qatar’s fellow Islamists in Iran. Had he gotten his way, liberals in Saudi Arabia would be the ones being brutally murdered. As they are in Iran.
Western elites have spent far less time expressing outrage about the torture and mass murder by Iran’s Islamic regime of thousands of dissidents and protesters than they have over the death of an Islamist whose death equally outraged Al Qaeda and ISIS as it did Washington D.C.
The Washington Post was much less exercised about one of its own reporters, Jason Rezaian, being held hostage in Iran for over a year than over Jamal Khashoggi, a foreign operative running press releases from the Qatari Foundation in its digital pages at the behest of Qatar.
This year the annual Khashoggi passion play coincides with information about Qatar’s murder of Marc Bennett, a British citizen who was brutally tortured without a word of protest from the West.
If Blinken has expressed a word of concern about Bennett’s killing by Khashoggi’s backers, I have yet to find it. The British government closed the case and has shown no interest. The Washington Post has never allowed Bennett’s name to appear in its pages. That might offend its Qatari masters. Despite having been killed a year after Khashoggi, there is still virtually no mention of Bennett by the politicians, influencers and media operatives who claim that they only care about the Qatari terrorist agenda because they are so deeply moved by human rights.
Unlike Khashoggi’s death, Bennett’s death was not political. He was just one of the many foreign workers whom Qatar’s slave masters considered their personal property. When Bennett tried to leave Qatar Airlines, he was treated like any of the other foreign workers, mostly Indian, Asian and African, who are routinely beaten, tortured and worked to death in the Islamic tyranny. The only difference between the thousands of foreign workers who have died to erect the glittering towers of Doha, who prepare for the World Cup, and who attend to the needs of the slave masters of Qatar, is that Bennett was a westerner. But to the Islamic slave masters of Qatar and others in the region, all non-Arabs and non-Muslims are inferior subhuman slaves.
According to the most recent report in The London Times, “Bennett had been taken blindfolded and handcuffed to a state security detention centre. Bennett later described how he was stripped naked, blasted with high-pressure hoses, slammed against walls.”
His alleged crime was trying to leave Qatar Airways which, like most of the major organizations, including Al Jazeera, is controlled by Qatar’s ruling family. According to the Qataris, Bennett later “committed suicide” in a hotel room in Doha on Christmas Day. The timing must have amused his Islamist killers. According to his wife, his clothes had been laid in his hotel room as if he were preparing to go out and the circumstances of the crime scene don’t comport with those of a suicide. British investigators noted, “no specific evidence of suicidal intent”.
The British government has issued multiple statements about Khashoggi’s death even though the Bin Laden pal was never a British citizen or related to the UK in any meaningful way. It has shrugged at Bennett’s death and then gotten on with the business of asking Qatar for cash. The BBC has one mention of Bennett. It has hundreds of results for Khashoggi. Last year, the British government declared that it continues to raise the “terrible crime” of Khashoggi’s death with Saudi Arabia. No such efforts have been made to raise the death of Marc Bennett, a Briton who was not an associate of Islamic terrorists or an enemy agent.
The relative silence over Bennett’s death and the hysterical fury over Khashoggi’s demise reveal more than a double standard, but the deep level of political control Qatar wields over the West.
Westerners don’t need to be physically within the boundaries of Qatar, for the Islamic terror state to have almost as much control over their lives as it did over that of Marc Bennett.
The oil-glutted Islamic terrorist state has not only escaped the consequences for its crimes, but it sets the political agenda for Washington D.C. and much of the western world. Between Al Jazeera, which sets the media’s agenda for the region, and Brookings, the powerful Democrat think tank whose associates fill the ranks of the Biden administration, Qatar rules over us. The Muslim Brotherhood, which Qatar backs, continues to enjoy safe harbor in America. Its various affiliates have not only been immunized from prosecution, but have been deeply embedded in our government, our political system and our culture. To understand not only our failure to stop Islamic terrorism after 9/11, but the disastrous surrender to the Taliban, overseen by Qatar, which played godfather to the Taliban talks, you have to recognize its influence.
Khashoggi’s omnipresence in our culture and Bennett’s nonexistence is a testimony of the far darker truths about how our governments have sold us out to be killed by Islamic terrorists and their state sponsors while blasting us with propaganda that turns the terrorists into victims. “We were hoping to establish an Islamic state anywhere,” Khashoggi reminisced about his time together with Osama bin Laden in the Muslim Brotherhood. “We believed that the first one would lead to another, and that would have a domino effect which could reverse the history of mankind.”
You can find that Islamic state in Washington D.C. now where everyone from Tim Kaine to Mitt Romney pushes Khashoggi propaganda. Lindsay Graham tried to hold up a bill for Osama bin Laden’s old pal. Bernie Sanders attacked Biden for not holding gas prices in this country hostage to the Qatari agent. While our political class may differ on so many issues, when it comes to what Qatar wants, they are all in agreement. And they are all betraying us. Khashoggi’s death was indeed revealing. And what it revealed is that our countries are rotten with politicians and media outlets who willingly serve as the tools of an Islamic terrorist state. That is why they won’t talk about Bennett’s death.
During the Cold War, when a Communist ran into trouble anywhere, human rights organizations, journalists and politicians would rush to his defense in the name of humanity. But when countless people were tortured, starved and killed in Communist prisons, they were silent. What was true of the USSR is still true of China and of Qatar. Every time you hear about Jamal Khashoggi, you are seeing Qatar’s influence at work and you are witnessing traitors out themselves. Listen carefully. And remember Bennett’s Qatar,Khashoggi was an agent of the foreign Islamist powers that rule over us. Bennett is us.
- Hayward, John (February 8, 2017). Fake News: DHS Secretary Calls WaPo ‘John Kelly-Steve Bannon Feud’ a ‘Fantasy Story’. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 18, 2017.
- Boyle, Matthew (June 30, 2017). Fake News: Associated Press Engulfed in CNN-Level Scandal as It Covers Up Invention of Imaginary Pruitt Meeting. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 1, 2017.
- Leetaru, Kalev, "'Fake News' And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid," Forbes, Jan 1, 2017.
- Moran, Sean (June 23, 2017). Fake News: Washington Post Invents Meeting Between FCC Chair Ajit Pai and President Trump. Breitbart News. Retrieved June 24, 2017.
- 19 kids are shot every day in the United States
- How news organizations, including this one, unintentionally misinformed the public on guns
- Mason, Ian (November 27, 2017). WaPo Forgets Kushners Came Up with ‘Mr. Perfect’ on Their Own. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 27, 2017.
- Rodriguez, Katherine (November 26, 2017). Fake News: Morning Joe Caught Pretending Pre-Taped Day After Thanksgiving Show Was Live. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 27, 2017.
- Nolte, John (November 24, 2017). WaPo Reporter Janell Ross Gave Strategy Briefing at Secret Dem Gathering. Breitbart News. Retrieved November 25, 2017.
- Flood, Brian (November 24, 2017). Washington Post reporter caught plotting liberal agenda with billionaire George Soros. Fox News. Retrieved November 24, 2017.
- Multiple references:
- Hawkins, Awr (April 30, 2018). Fake News: AP, WaPo Claim NRA Bans Guns at Mike Pence Speech. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- Adelmann, Bob (May 1, 2018). More Fake News: NRA Bans Guns at Its Own Convention! The New American. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
- Richardson, Bradford (April 30, 2018). AP issues correction on report that NRA banned guns for Mike Pence speech. The Washington Times. Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- Concha, Joe (April 30, 2018). AP corrects earlier report that NRA banned guns at Pence speech. The Hill. Retrieved April 30, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Munro, Neil (August 30, 2018). State Dept. Slams WaPo Claim Texas Latinos Are Being Denied Passports. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- Munro, Neil (September 17, 2018). Washington Post Busted for Fake News of Trump Admin ‘Denying Passports’ to Latinos. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- Adams, Becket (September 17, 2018). The Washington Post's 'scoop' on Trump revoking visas at the border — it was a pile of garbage. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- Stoltzfoos, Rachel (September 18, 2018). Legacy Outlets Add Two More Botched Hit Pieces To A Pile Of Stinky Reporting On Trump. The Federalist. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Flood, Brian (September 14, 2018). New York Times admits creating 'unfair impression' about Nikki Haley's $53G curtains that were OK'd by Obama administration. Fox News. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- Nolte, John (September 14, 2018). New York Times Spreads Fake News About Nikki Haley’s $52,701 Curtains. Breitbart News. Retrieved September 18, 2018.
- Hamilton, Martha M. (November 15, 2021). Long before Charlottesville, ‘great replacement theory’ found its champion in a racist senator. The Washington Post via Archive.vn. Retrieved December 17, 2022.
- Fleegler, Robert L. "Theodore G. Bilbo and the Decline of Public Racism," pp. 9–10. Docslib. Retrieved December 17, 2022.
- Andrew Stiles, Report: Washington Post Lost Half a Million Subscribers Since Biden Took Office, Free Beacon, December 8, 2022 .
Trump was right. He was 'the best thing to ever happen' to the Bezos-owned paper.
Former president Donald Trump often said he was "the best thing to ever happen" to the Washington Post and other mainstream news outlets.
He was right.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the Jeff Bezos-owned publication has lost 500,000 subscribers since Trump left office in January 2021, which amounts to a decline of roughly 20 percent. The Post is on track to lose money in 2022 after years of profitability. The New York Times reported in August that the Post‘s business has "stalled" since President Joe Biden was sworn in, and layoffs are being discussed amid management's frustration with "numerous low performers in the newsroom."
- The Washington Post Is Facing a Financial Buzzsaw: The Once-storied newspaper is staring at a massive $100 million loss in 2023, Red State, 07/22/2023.
- Tucker Carlson , Tucker: Libs of TikTok oust campaign was designed to shut down a highly effective Twitter feed,
Fox News, April 19, 2022.
Tucker calls out the intimidation campaign
- Ari Blaff, Twitter Suppressed Prominent Right-Wing, Anti-Lockdown Users, Documents Show, National Review, Dec 8, 2022.
- StopAntisemitism @StopAntisemites (Apr 19, 2022):
Why was it crucial for @TaylorLorenz to mention the creator of ‘Libs of TikTok’ was an Orthodox Jew? Violent antisemitic attacks, especially in NYC, are skyrocketing. This does nothing but give an already bias lunatic more ammo to attack Jews! Awful. @WashPostPR twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/s…
Sean CW Korsgaard @SCWKorsgaard (Apr 19, 2022)
Replying to @StopAntisemites @TaylorLorenz and @WashPostPR;
Not to mention its a HUGE violation of journalism ethics in an article already full of them. Unless its directly related to the article topic at hand, NEVER mention their religious beliefs.Joel M. Petlin @Joelmpetlin (Apr 19, 2022) Replying to @StopAntisemites @TaylorLorenz and @WashPostPR:
Not only was her religious affiliation not crucial, it wasn't even relevant to the story. Unless of course @TaylorLorenz's goal was to roast @libsoftiktok & add a pinch of Antisemitism to the recipe, just for good measure. Jews on the political Right are open season in this war.
- LIBS’ WORST NIGHTMARE: Woman Behind “Libs of TikTok” Revealed as (J Orthodox) Brooklyn Lady, YWN, April 21, 2022.
- Sam Janney, Catch the Joo’: Seth Mandel and others point out Taylor Lorenz ‘went to great lengths’ to point out LibsOfTikTok is an Orthodox Jew, Twitchy, April 19, 2022 .
Now, why oh why would Taylor Lorenz go to such great lengths to make an issue of LibsOfTikTok’s faith? One has to wonder if she would have included this little nugget in her hit piece if LOTT had been a Muslim, or an atheist, or even a Catholic.
- Matt Vespa, The Washington Post Has a Libs of Tik Tok Obsession...and It's Starting to Get a Bit Creepy, Townhall, Sep 22, 2022.
- J Klein, WaPo: Black Americans May Need to ‘Flee’ U.S. Due to ‘Crazy White People’,Breitbart, 8 Jun 2022.
Black Americans may need to “flee the country” in the face of an apparently growing population of “crazy White people” who are “not to be trifled with,” according to a recent Washington Post piece.
- D. Greenfield, The Persistence of Vaccine Antisemitism, Front Page Mag., 27 Dec 2022.