Twitter, Inc. is a Big Tech social networking tool, acquired by Elon Musk on October 27, 2022, after years of liberal censorship by Leftists in San Francisco (see below). Musk immediately fired its top management, and dissolved its Leftist Board of Directors immediately. Musk suspects he was lied to by underestimates of sham accounts, but a lawsuit by Never-Trumpers in a hostile court forced Musk to buy Twitter. On Nov. 4, 2022, Musk fired about half of Twitter's 7,500 mostly-liberal workforce. He offered them a generous severance package, more than required. The Biden regime then falsely labelled Musk a "national security threat."
As Musk explained, the mass layoffs were made necessary by Leftist demands that advertisers boycott Twitter:
"Twitter has had a massive drop in revenue, due to activist groups pressuring advertisers, even though nothing has changed with content moderation and we did everything we could to appease the activists. Extremely messed up! They’re trying to destroy free speech in America."
On November 7, 2022, Musk announced the end to Twitter's allowance of impersonation by liberal trolls of innocent victims, which had made Twitter a cesspool of Leftist deception and smears. But Leftist trolling became epidemic on November 10 such that the FTC issues a warning against so many fraudulent impersonation accounts purchases for merely $8.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Reform era
- 3 Sale to Elon Musk
- 4 Censorship
- 5 History
- 5.1 Prominence
- 5.2 Usage
- 5.3 Conservatives on Twitter
- 5.4 Misleading investors
- 5.5 Twitter executives hate speech
- 5.6 Racist administrators
- 5.7 CCP propaganda and covid coverup
- 5.8 Antifa riots
- 5.9 2020 Presidential election interference
- 5.10 President Trump banned
- 5.11 Transgenderism and misogyny
- 5.12 Iranian protesters
- 5.13 Loss of immunity in India
- 5.14 Agrawal regime
- 6 See also
- 7 References
- 8 External links
Twitter was founded in 2006 and emerged as a new medium of online news distribution that became infested by woke trolls and fake accounts. The claimed numbers of followers of liberal figures on it are falsely inflated, such that one audit in 2022 concluded that nearly half of Joe Biden’s Twitter followers are fake.
As a free microblogging website, Twitter users can submit messages containing 140 characters or less to their followers, was co-founded by Jack Dorsey and Evan Williams. Twitter is a privately funded startup established by Obvious.com in San Francisco, on March 21, 2006. Under liberal control, official Twitter policy was supportive of anarcho-Marxism, was intolerant of dissidence (see liberal censorship), and lacked diversity of opinion. As of mid-2020 Twitter has enjoyed Section 230 immunity from prosecution for its election interference and other abuses, as well as monopoly control. There has been widespread discontent over Twitter's abuses of the public trust under its previous liberal ownership. It has been characterized as the "Wuhan wet market of ideas."
Liberals forced free speech advocate Elon Musk to complete his purchase of Twitter at a price of $44 billion, using a hostile court proceeding and an inflation of its price based on an underestimate of its fake accounts.
Twitter allows users to follow others, share status updates and / or news via "tweets," or republish another user's status update (referred to as a "retweet"). If a subject is popular enough, it can become a trending topic worldwide, and is displayed on the main website. Corporations can also pay Twitter to have a "Sponsored Trend" appear in the trending topics column. Twitter has made URL shorterners (such as ow.ly, bit.ly, tinyurl.com, and goo.gl, to name a few) popular, as they allow long URLs to be shortened and posted within a tweet.
As a simple messaging tool, the website states:
|“||Twitter asks one question, "What are you doing?" Answers must be under 140 characters in length and can be sent via mobile texting, instant message, or the web. The result of using Twitter to stay connected with friends, relatives, and coworkers is that you have a sense of what folks are up to but you are not expected to respond to any updates unless you want to.||”|
The Twitter API allows developers to create applications for computers and mobile phones that allow users to filter their Twitter feed, as well as track click-through rates, manage multiple accounts, or log-in to a website using their Twitter login.
As Trump's account was reinstated, one can see his tweet on J6 at 2:38 PM EST:
"Please supoort out Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our country. Stay peaceful."
On Nov 21, 2022, Elon Musk responds to a tweet by the State of Israel: "More countries should tweet like you," he later wrote, I visited Israel, it was great.
After a move billed as, The trash takes itself out: All the other woke media outlets now will follow CBS and suspend their twitter activity. Epic cleansing on deck, CBS News ended its boycott of the new Twitter after consulting with their masters at the NSA.
Musk removed the suspension of most accounts effective the first week in December. But Twitter's long-term allowance of parody accounts that mislead the public, including suspended parody accounts in the names of real people who were never suspended, continues.
The Twitter Files
- See also: Twitter Files
Musk exposed constitutional law violations on the part of the Biden administration United States Government to interfere in elections. While a private entity does not have to respect free speech, the First Amendment to the Constitution prohibits the United States Government from silencing free speech. Twitter, under Jack Dorsey, prohibited free political speech at the behest of the United States Government.
On December 2, 2022 journalist Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone magazine began releasing the #TwitterFiles, otherwise known as Twitter’s internal communications related to censorship, targeting, and political interference. Twitter was working in conjunction with then-Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s team, removing tweets that team Biden wanted deleted. According to Andrew Kerr of the Washington Free Beacon, those tweets were either drug-related photos of Hunter Biden or pornographic photos of him. Without these photos, the electorate would be deprived of critical visual info on the activities of the Biden family. 
And Musk confirmed Bari Weiss to join Matt Taibbi in releasing ‘Twitter Files.'
This initial document dump focused on the decision making process that Twitter invoked to suppress the Laptop from Hell in the run up to the 2020 Presidential election. The internal emails released show that Twitter was absolutely engaging in political manipulation and, after they suspended the New York Post, the oldest newspaper in the United States, looking for some sort of policy justification for their political actions.
According to Taibbi, "The problem with the ‘hacked materials’ ruling, several sources said, was that this normally required an official/law enforcement finding of a hack. But such a finding never appears throughout what one executive describes as a ‘whirlwind’ 24-hour, company-wide mess.” Twitter execs could not find a justification for blocking the New York Post esposé on Biden family corruption under its own rules, so it consulted with the Biden camp and Democrats in Congress and received the go ahead.
In one incredible exchange, Twitter execs receive a list of accounts from the Biden Administration to “review.” The accounts were reportedly later suspended. Democrat Rep. Ro Khanna was the only Democrat that expressed concern that it will backfire, trying to mediate with Twitter execs and reminding them the First Amendment prohibits government suppression of free speech. The Twitter files reveal collusion between government and private sector business to suppress human rights, which is the original and basic definition of fascism.
Twitter rules "were enforced against the right, but not against the left".
The TwitterFiles also revealed familiar name in Hunter Biden laptop scandal: former FBI James A. Baker (DOJ). Baker has been featured repeatedly in the Russian investigations launched by the Justice Departmen It has been commented: "For many, James Baker is fast becoming the Kevin Bacon of the Russian collusion scandals."
In a ridiculous but not so funny reaction: former Twitter executive who suppressed Hunter Biden Laptop Story, lumps two separate unrelated entities and calls them both the exposer of radical liberalism Libsoftiktok, and the satire Christian site Babylon Bee 'Dangerous.'
CNN: Twitter employees were saying "this feels like Russian disinformation" when deciding to censor tweets about the Hunter Biden laptop story.
- See also: Shadowbanning
The second part of the Twitter Files revealed the systematic shadowbannimg of those, liberals didn't like, blacklisting them, to make sure they do not trend. Which means they silent voices and de-facto censored. The DARK scary part is also that all that was done secretly without notifying the user. 
Vijaya Gadde, is noted at this censorship routine.LibsOfTikTok (which was and is merely reporting factual videos exposing radical woke), under a guise of supposed "hate," yet, internal memo revealed that LibsOfTikTok did NOT engage in any hate.
Later in the night, Weiss further revealed that @libsoftiktok (LTT), a viral account documenting wokeness, was placed on a “trends blacklist” with a notice “DO NOT TAKE ACTION ON USER WITHOUT CONSULTING WITH SIP-PES.”
Although the account was repeatedly dinged with suspensions for allegedly violating company policy against “hateful conduct,” internal memos from October 2022 acknowledged that “LTT has not directly engaged in behavior violative of the Hateful Conduct policy.”By comparison, when the home address of LTT’s founder, Chaya Raichik, was doxxed in November 2022, and she reported it to Twitter Support, the company did nothing to remove the tweet.
Political candidates were subject to shadowbanning while they were running for office or seeking re-election.
What Matt Taibbi outlined showcases how various organizations could reach out to Twitter and request content removal. Taibbi concluding, “what most people think of as the “deep state” is really a tangled collaboration of state agencies, private contractors, and (sometimes state-funded) NGOs. The lines become so blurred as to be meaningless."
The FBI’s social media-focused task force, known as FTIF, created in the wake of the 2016 election, swelled to 80 agents and corresponded with Twitter to identify alleged foreign influence and election tampering of all kinds. Federal intelligence and law enforcement reach into Twitter included the Department of Homeland Security, which partnered with security contractors and think tanks to pressure Twitter to moderate content. Social media platforms were enlisted as DHS partners under the auspices of ‘national security’, and suddenly there was a full-fledged surveillance state underway. That system is defended under the shield of ‘national security‘ as noted in the judicial ruling in the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals (the Trump Mar-a-Lago raid case).
(1) The Patriot Act turned the intel surveillance radar from foreign searches for terrorists to domestic searches for terrorists. (2) Obama/Biden then redefined what is a “terrorist” to include their political opposition. (3) The DHS, ODNI, DOJ-NSD and FISC became the four pillars of this new surveillance system.
Banning Trump but not the genocidal AyatollahAs the 5th part of TwitterFiles was released, highlighting the decision to ban firmer president Trump in Jan 2021:
As Weiss pointed out, Twitter’s treatment of Trump stood in stark contrast to those of obvious bad actors — including Iran’s Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who remains on the platform despite repeatedly calling for the destruction of Israel. Other world leaders, including the president of Nigeria and the prime ministers of India and Ethiopia, also have not been banned despite posting clear incitements to violence as well as threats to arrest Twitter’s own employees.
Weiss also pointed out that the ban of Trump was criticized by other world leaders, with then-German Chancellor Angela Merkel calling it “problematic” and Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador comparing Twitter to a “court of censorship like the Inquisition to manage public opinion.”“Ultimately, the concerns about Twitter’s efforts to censor news about Hunter Biden’s laptop, blacklist disfavored views, and ban a president aren’t about the past choices of executives in a social media company,” Weiss concluded her report. “They’re about the power of a handful of people at a private company to influence the public discourse and democracy.”
Ukraine war fake news
- See also: Ukraine propaganda war
When Musk took control of Twitter, he discovered that the Polish government was secretly funding a Twitter account notorious for spreading disinformation about the NATO war in Ukraine, and saw it reported: “One of the largest media outlets in Eastern Europe is pushing out fake news...Chances are that any active Twitter user over the past year  will have seen a tweet or two from an account called Visegrad24 and, most likely, the information contained in those tweets will have been fake...the outfit appears to be funded by the office of Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki”. When globalist Western governments asked Musk to block Russian news sources, he told them: “We will not do so unless at 'gunpoint', sorry to be a free speech absolutist”.
I will resign as CEO as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job! After that, I will just run the software & servers teams.
Sale to Elon Musk
On April 25, 2022, it was announced that Twitter had been sold to Tesla CEO and SpaceX founder Elon Musk for $43 billion. Earlier in the month, Musk had become the biggest single shareholder of Twitter (with 9.2% of the shares, well over the 2.25% held by Jack Dorsey) when he bought 73 million shares of stock in the company (worth $2.89 billion), but when he attempted to buy more shares, he ran into resistance from several Saudi Arabian Twitter shareholders, which cause Twitter stock to fall. To prevent Musk from buying more shares, Twitter tried to entice him with a seat on its board of directors as part of a deal that would keep him from owning more than 14.9% of its common stock, but Musk turned down that offer, thereby allowing him to buy more Twitter stock. In response, bitter leftist Twitter shareholders attempted to sue Musk for delaying in disclosing the amount of stock he owned in the company.
When Musk announced plans to purchase Twitter outright and turn it into a private company, pro-censorship/anti-free speech leftist company management decided to attempt to implement a "poison pill" to sabotage the transaction and fight for censorship and silencing of conservative voices and allowing the voices of liberals and other enemies of freedom to flourish rather than allow Musk, who is anti-censorship and favors free speech, to buy the company and put an end to that censorship. In response to the "poison pill" move by Twitter, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis threatened to hold the company's board of directors legally accountable for breaching their fiduciary duty. Musk later announced that he would be bringing investor partners into his Twitter bid to thwart the company's "poison pill" sabotage attempt, whose legality was questioned by the Gateway Pundit. In an attempt to protect Twitter and its anti-free speech mandate against a Musk takeover, the Biden regime-controlled Department of Justice and the Securities and Exchange Commission tried to step in by launching frivolous sham investigations against Musk.
On September 13, 2022, it was announced that Twitter shareholders had officially approved the buyout of the platform by Musk.
Liberals melt down
When Musk's purchase of Twitter became official, pearl-clutching liberals went into meltdown mode over their loss of control of one of their means of censoring free speech and silencing conservative voices/opinions and factual information. President Donald Trump congratulated Musk on his purchase of Twitter, saying of him "...I hope Elon buys Twitter because he’ll make improvements to it and he is a good man," but he added that he will not return to Twitter, even with the restoration of his account there, choosing instead to stay with his own social media platform Truth Social. As part of the announcement of his Twitter purchase, Musk said, "Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated...", adding in a tweet that "I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means". Among the liberals having tantrums over Musk's purchase of Twitter are actress and leftist activist Jameela Jamil, who rage-quit the platform over the announcement in a petulant tweet, liberal race activist Shaun King (a white man who claims to be "black"), who also threw an online hissy-fit and rage-quit Twitter via deletion of his account in response to the Musk purchase, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (who once delusionally claimed that people who criticize her for her support of socialism and her cluelessness about politics and the real world want to "date" her), and other prominent liberals with online presences such as Joy Reid, Howard Dean, NBC "journalist"/hack Ben Collins, CNN hack Brian Stelter, former Twitter employees Israel Camacho and Laura Gomez and several members of hate group Antifa. Some of the more deranged and immature liberals on Twitter are now calling for Musk to be killed in response to his purchase of the platform.
The meltdown got even worse after Musk asserted the Democrat Party was ‘hijacked by extremists'. And "Palestinian" American liberal MSNBC contributor Dean Obeidallah decided: "It's now 100% clear that Musk is part of the GOP propaganda apparatus."
'Stop hitting on me, I'm really shy': Elon Musk accused AOC of flirting with him when she called him a 'billionaire with an ego problem' and blamed him for an 'explosion of hate crimes' after buying Twitter.
Democrat politicians such as Elizabeth Warren, who were in favor of letting Twitter do as it pleased under liberal ownership and did all it could to run interference for it and protect it and its lawless actions against regulation and sanctions by the Trump administration, did an about-face following the Musk purchase and, out of fearful concern of their crimes and misdeeds being exposed (and especially the return of President Trump to Twitter) now that Musk is restoring free speech to the platform and ending censorship there, suddenly and hypocritically became in favor of regulating Twitter, with Warren in particular advocating for a "wealth tax" and regulation of Big Tech that would specifically target Twitter and conservative social media platforms, claiming that Twitter's purchase by Musk and its subsequent restoration of free speech for conservatives would be "...dangerous for our democracy".
Musk: April-May 2022
With the Musk takeover, Twitter has begun reinstating conservative accounts that were wrongly suspended under the previous liberal regime for telling the truth about subjects that liberals do not like, such as Democrat election fraud, the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop computer and the damage being done by CCP flu "vaccines", as well as locking down changes to the site's source code to prevent vindictive liberal Twitter employees from doing damage to the platform out of childish spite; among those whose accounts were reinstated include Tucker Carlson, the Babylon Bee and Marjorie Taylor Greene. According to Bizpac Review, there is apparently no longer a Twitter board of directors (who may have either been fired or resigned en masse following the Musk takeover), while embittered Twitter employees childishly vented against their new boss, accusing him of "...being a troll and ignorant of Twitter policies" and criticizing his "...inability to monitor toxicity on the platform" (both of which said employees and their comrades are guilty of themselves by allowing liberals to run wild and do and say as they pleased on Twitter while censoring and silencing conservatives in violation of the First Amendment).
It was later reported that high-profile liberals with Twitter accounts (including celebrities and politicians) were losing followers by the thousands (or even tens of thousands) following the Musk takeover as it was discovered that their so-called "followers" were actually bots created by liberals (including by liberal Twitter employees) to artificially inflate the number of followers of said high-profile liberals to dishonestly make it appear they had larger followings than they really have; the bots are disappearing at a rapid rate ahead of an expected bot purge to be conducted by Musk to eliminate fake Twitter accounts as part of the restoration of free speech to the platform and the end of liberal attempts to crowd out/diminish/censor/silence opposing voices and viewpoints. As part of that swing, over 70% of Republican politicians with Twitter accounts reported gaining followers (including Ohio Congressman Jim Jordan, who saw the biggest single gain with 63,735 followers), while out of 270 Democrat politicians on Twitter, 268 lost followers (including Nancy Pelosi and Bernie Sanders, who lost 14,432 and 21,640 respectively) due to the disappearance of the bot accounts. Following the Musk takeover, European Union Commissioner of the Internal Market Thierry Breton claimed that the EU would attempt to ban Twitter from operating in Europe through its specious use of regulations, a move which drew praise from Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.
On April 27, 2022, Musk condemned Twitter censorship of NY Post’s Hunter laptop story: ‘Obviously incredibly inappropriate.’ Top Twitter executive Vijaya Gadde was said to be responsible for the decision in 2020.
On May 10, 2022, Musk announced that he was restoring Donald Trump's Twitter account, ending the suspension that had been illegally imposed by its employees during the Jack Dorsey regime following the events of January 6, 2021.
On MSNBC's Mehdi Hassan
After Islamic Mehdi Hasan, on MSNBC, used his rhetoric against the GOP and inserted, somehow, the words "neo-Nazis" ... Elon Musk replied: "NBC basically saying Republicans are Nazis …" He slammed NBC over the scandals after host Mehdi Hassan says he’ll hand Twitter ‘to the far right.
Just before the sale, B911 asked if it will be still denounced (such as by the left) as a supposed "Russian bot" after 12 years of tweeting.At American Thinker, it warned:
Do not expect the establishment to surrender; they will not let go without a prolonged dirty war, like the one they are still waging against Trump.Actor/comedian/commentator Terrence K. Williams tweeted:
Elon Musk is the first African American to own a large social media platform. He is one of my favorite African Americans and it’s sad to see so many people on the left attacking him during this Historic moment.
- See also: Ukraine propaganda war
Researchers at the University of Adelaide in Australia published a landmark paper on August 20, 2022 on the activities of bot accounts on Twitter related to the conflict in Ukraine. The Australian findings were staggering – of 5.2 million tweets on the social media network from February 23 to March 8, 2022 at the outbreak of the conflict, between 60 to 80% were shared by fake accounts.
Elon Musk offered the services of his Starlink to the Armed Forces of Ukraine for free. In October 2022 Musk posted a peace proposal on Twitter that read:
- Redo elections of annexed regions under UN supervision. Russia leaves if that is will of the people.
- Crimea formally part of Russia, as it has been since 1783 (until Khrushchev’s mistake).
- Water supply to Crimea assured.
- Ukraine remains neutral.
Ukrainian Ambassador Andrij Melnyk responded:
|No Ukrainian will EVER buy your f***ing tesla crap. F*** off is my very diplomatic reply to you @elonmusk|
Musk then announced it was costing him $20 million a month to provide the Starlink service and cut it off, saying either NATO, the Pentagon, or Zelensky regime should pick up the cost. Musk was immediately added to the Ukrainian Nazi kill list. However, Musk's aerospace deals with the Pentagon are quite lucrative, the service was restored, and his name removed from the kill list.
Musk evidentially wasn't aware of the kill list until Canadian journalist Eva K Bartlett alerted him to it via Twitter, and Musk asked her for a url. Wikipedia Ukrinazibots immediately set upon Bartlett. Bartlett had been reporting on the kill list since 2019, when her name was added. Bartlett said in September 2022, "Returning to the issue of Myrotvorets [the so-called "Peacemaker" kill list), it’s absolutely appalling that a database like this exists, openly calling for the murders of people like myself, yourselves, 327 children, simply because we are speaking about Ukraine’s war crimes and we’re speaking about the corruption within Ukraine. This list presents a very real threat to Ukrainians themselves, not only to journalists and to people who are speaking out, but to Ukrainians within Ukraine proper. Many of these Ukrainians have already been disappeared or killed."
- See also: Twitter under Dorsey and Agrawal
In a July 2012 interview with the Wall Street Journal Twitter's CEO explained his future plans. The paper noted, "Twitter executives still fight a perception that the service is only for tech geeks or narcissists, and there remain doubts about how big the San Francisco company can grow." Twitter wants to encourage users to communicate about particular events while they happen. Twitter plans to encourage independent application developers to use Twitter as a platform. It hopes to add tools to allow companies to analyze messages that discuss particular companies and events.
In its early days Republicans were more adept at utilizing Twitter than Democrats. Republicans occupied 18 of the top 20 spots in terms of followers for politicians on Twitter as of January 2010. The study, "Twongress: The Power of Twitter in Congress," showed twice as many Republicans use Twitter even though there were far fewer Republicans in Congress at the time. "Republican (members of Congress) are outpacing their Democratic rivals in nearly every single category that was measured"  This has ushered a markedly different trend for Republicans, who for years have been outmatched by Democrats online.
Per 2011 figures, they are a fast growing company with over 200 million registered users worldwide, with an average of 65 million tweets daily. As of 2009, the major search engines integrated tweets into the search results. Twitter achieved its first profits by signing search engine contracts with Google and Bing. The company has an enormous market capitalization of 10-15 billion dollars. Twitter has rejected takeover offers worth hundreds of millions of dollars from Google and Facebook.
The site became such a popular destination that new news articles about Twitter appeared daily. In fact, one tweet by Daniel Knight Hayden, 52, which stated that he would massacre hundreds attending an Oklahoma City Tax Day Tea Party led to him being arrested by the FBI. Tweets of popular celebrities and politicians have also been commented on in the mainstream media.
Conservatives on Twitter
Conservatives dominated on Twitter prior to shaddowbanning. Some observers claim that liberals, who use wordy statements, have a hard time explaining themselves in 140 characters but it is to a conservative's advantage to articulate short and concise messages. Conservative words and phrases constantly make the top trending hashtags. As such, liberal tools are employed such as false flagging an account in large numbers. This results in the banning of popular conservatives, commonly referred to as Twitter's Gulag.
Conservative dominance was especially troubling for the campaign of Barack Obama. The Obama campaign loved to take full advantage of social networking to get their message out to the masses. Nearly every time Team Obama promoted a hashtag, such as #dontdoublemyrate, conservatives would hijack the message. A quick search would result in thousands of satirical responding tweets drowning out the Obama campaign's message with mockery.
Twitter's then-head Jack Dorsey admitted that his company was "left-leaning."
Notably, Twitter banned conservative James Woods for a mild comment in relation to the extreme unpunished statements made frequently by leftists. The site blocked numerous other conservative figures.
In September 2021 Twitter disclosed a binding agreement to settle a class-action lawsuit, under which the social network wOULD pay $809.5 million to resolve claims it provided misleading user-engagement info to investors.
The original lawsuit, filed in 2016 by a Twitter shareholder, alleged Dorsey and others including former CEO Dick Costolo and board member Evan Williams hid facts about Twitter’s slowing user growth while they sold their personal stock holdings “for hundreds of millions of dollars in insider profits.”
Twitter executives hate speech
- See also: Liberal bias
Under liberal ownership, Twitter’s corrupt senior executives and other employees have a long history of anti-Trump hatred, a New York Post review of dozens of accounts of top employees found. The venom, vitriol and, in some cases, vows to help Joe Biden win the 2020 presidential election while said employees behave like emotionally-stunted preschool children online was enabled and encouraged by Jack Dorsey himself.
“GET HIM OUT,” posted a senior site reliability engineer on August 18, 2020 “What a f---king baboon.” One manager with nine years on the job said he was quite keen to watch Biden “crush [Trump] in the election” and that he hoped the President would “be utterly humiliated while also suffering greatly from #COVID19.” He vulgarly and immaturely called Trump “a f---king idiot” and the voters who elected him — “hysterically f–--king stupid people.” Others publicly wished the President harm. One Twitter engineering manager, displaying his own childishness, said Trump should “die in a fire” in a January 2017 tweet. A year later, he rang in the new year by falsely claiming “Happy 2018! Donald Trump is dead!”
None of these comments were ever flagged by Twitter or been subject to any other form of official sanction, even as the social-media giant unjustly dished out discipline to others for sharing legitimate news stories about Joe Biden. After a fly landed on Vice President Mike Pence’s head during his debate with Sen. Kamala Harris, the Twitter vice president noted crudely that flies are “drawn to sh-t.”
Spreading misinformation, lies and libel about the Trump family was common. A senior staff engineer inquired why the media wasn’t looking into Melania Trump’s “possible stint as a sex worker.” The First Lady denied this allegation and successfully sued over it. Twitter’s “head of integrity” Yoel Roth, who helped author the policy update used by the company to flag and label posts from President Trump, compared White House officials to "Nazis" and Trump to a “racist tangerine.”
Racist Twitter administrators banned a pro-Trump Afro-Cuban GOP congressional candidate. Enrique Tarrio was permanently suspended by the digital platform without reason. Tarrio said in a statement,
|Big-tech has proven once again cannot be trusted with elections. The seat I am running for is extremely winnable. I am the front-runner in the GOP primary and they are clearly trying to silence our campaign in favor of Never Trumpers.
The mountain we have to climb to get through this primary and then defeat our Democrat opponent in the general election is made that much more difficult. Regardless, I will not relent and I will make sure we remained focused on implementing the America First agenda.”
CCP propaganda and covid coverup
In December 2021, Alex Berenson, a former science writer for the New York Times, filed a lawsuit against Twitter after he was suspended for posting the results of Pfizer COVID vaccine clinical tests.
Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of the nine original mRNA vaccine patents, which were originally filed in 1989, including both the idea of mRNA vaccines and the original proof of principle experiments, and RNA transfection. Dr. Robert Malone has close to 100 peer-reviewed publications which have been cited over 12,000 times.
Since the CCP pandemic outbreak in January 2020, Dr. Malone has been lead a large team focused on clinical research design, drug development, computer modeling and mechanisms of action of repurposed drugs for the treatment of COVID-19.
Dr. Malone is the Medical Director of The Unity Project, a group of 300 organizations across the United States standing against mandated Covid vaccines for children. Dr. Malone is also the President of the Global Covid Summit, an organization of over 16,000 doctors and scientists committed to speaking truth to power about Covid pandemic research and treatment.
In December 2021, Dr. Malone was banned for life by Twitter.
- See also: 2020 Antifa riots
In 2020, Twitter was listed as one of numerous leftist-controlled companies that went "woke" and began supporting the criminal rioters of Antifa and Black Lives Matter in the wake of the 2020 leftist riots.
2020 Presidential election interference
- See also: 2020 Presidential election
Twitter imposed new dracoian censorship measures aimed at conservative users in October 2020. One example is labeling criticism of mail-in balloting as ‘misinformation’. James Woods commented the new labeling is clear:
|“They are closing down conservative voices completely now. Be prepared that you will no longer be able to see most of my communications, if indeed my account remains open at all. Sorry, folks, but it’s over. And they couldn’t care less what you think. This is the face of tyranny.”|
For the first time in American history social media companies took direct action against a major U.S. publisher, The New York Post when it published a story on Biden-Burisma scandal. The Post is among the top five newspapers by circulation in the United States. Twitter locked the account of the New York Post, banning the paper from posting any content at all. The Post's remained locked out of its account for 16 days. account remained locked. These actions raised serious questions about many social media platforms future Section 230 immunity status.
Twitter and Facebook interfered in the 2020 presidential election by blocking links to the article. Twitter and Facebook both had many foreign stockholders. Twitter banned people who posted The New York Post story, including White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany for sharing the article, locked the Trump Campaign account less than 3 weeks before the 2020 Presidential election. Rep. Jim Jordan posted the Biden-Burisma story on a federal government website after Twitter censored the House Judiciary GOP, at which point the link was promptly censored by Twitter. Wikipedia editors censored the Hunter Biden bombshell, and called the New York Post an ‘unreliable’ source. Google also was reported to be meddling in U.S. Senate elections. The Senate Judiciary Committee announced that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey would be subpoenaed to explain the meddling. Former James Comey general counsel James A. Baker (DOJ), who was complicit in the Obamagate and FISA abuse scandals, is Twitter's lead counsel. The RNC made a formal complaint to the Federal Elections Commission which reads in part,
|"Respondent’s feud with President Trump is well known, as are its frequent efforts to censor the President’s tweets and the “shadow banning” of prominent Republicans, including RNC’s Chair, Ronna McDaniel, and several Republican Members of Congress. Respondent’s CEO, Jack Dorsey, and other senior executives are prolific donors to the Democrat party and other left-wing causes, with 98.7% of the company’s total political contributions going to Democrats. In addition, there appears to be a revolving door between the Biden campaign and the company, with Respondent’s Public Policy Director recently leaving to join the Biden transition team and Senator Kamala Harris’s former Press Secretary now serving as Respondent’s Senior Communications Manager."|
Twitter failed to act on a viral message posted on its platform containing a doctored image purporting to be a text message between Rudy Giuliani and Ivanka Trump. The New York Post, Gateway Pundit, and Big League Politics all were placed on Twitter's suspension hit list the final week before election day.
Laptop from Hell
- See also: Laptop from Hell
Twitter justified blocking the New York Post's scoop on the Biden Burisma scandal claiming it violated Twitter's "Hacked Material Policy." The policy “prohibits the use of our service to distribute content obtained without authorization” because, they said, they “don’t want to incentivize hacking by allowing Twitter to be used as distribution for possibly illegally obtained materials.” That standard would result in the banning from the platform the Pentagon Papers which ultimately toppled Richard Nixon, the Snowden reporting, the Panama Papers, the DNC and Podesta emails that exposed corruption and forced the 2016 resignation of the top five officials of the Democratic National Committee, and President Trump's tax returns.
Violations of Section 230
- See also: Social media censorship
In May 2020, Twitter and its CEO Jack Dorsey came under heavy criticism for the company's recent decision to begin inserting "fact-checking" links into the tweets made by President Trump, with the company claiming those tweets to be "misleading" despite the exposure by Project Veritas of Democrat-led voter fraud proving otherwise, after Trump tweeted about recent concerns over the intent by the Democrat Party to commit voter fraud at the federal, state and local levels through the use of mail-in ballots during the 2020 Presidential election. The "fact-checking" links in question lead to an "information" page containing links from liberal media outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post, all of which indulge in publishing factually-devoid and misleading fake news hit pieces and opinion pieces masquerading as "news" regarding the mail-in vote scandal to fit their anti-Trump narratives. This decision also had the inadvertent outcome of embarrassing Twitter employee Yoel Roth, who was outed as having falsely accused Trump officials, including Presidential counselor Kellyanne Conway, of being "Nazis" in past tweets he posted. Trump, who accused Twitter of openly trying to interfere with free elections and illegally impeding free speech, responded to Twitter's tampering with his tweets by announcing that he may place Twitter and similar social media companies under heavy regulation or shut them down altogether to punish them for their extreme liberal bias and illegal censorship (in violation of the First Amendment) of conservative speech and thought. Republican Florida senator Marco Rubio also weighed in on the controversy, saying that Twitter could lose its liability protections for choosing to act as a publisher by exercising editorial control through its tampering with Trump's tweets.
Twitter's illegal actions led directly to Trump signing an Executive Order on May 28, 2020 with the intent of bringing Twitter, Facebook, Google (and its YouTube subsidiary) and other leftist-controlled social media companies to heel with a new policy on the conduct of those companies and putting an end to both their illegal censorship and silencing of conservatives and their liberal bias in allowing violent leftists to basically have the run of those sites without consequence or responsibility. Predictably, Twitter and Facebook reacted negatively toward the Trump Executive Order, with Twitter accusing the order of being "a reactionary and politicized approach to a landmark law (Section 230(c) of the Communications Decency Act)" and claiming, without evidence, that "Attempts to unilaterally erode (Section 230(c)) threaten the future of online speech and Internet freedoms" while ignoring that, under the Obama regime, Section 230(c) had been perverted and used by liberals in public office to impose acceptance of liberal agendas such as abortion on demand, gender confusion, "climate change", unfair taxation of wealth and the homosexual agenda on the American public and to themselves threaten online speech and Internet freedoms by ordering Twitter and other social media companies to illegally censor, silence, persecute and punish dissenting voices who disagreed with and opposed the imposition of those agendas. President Trump responded to Twitter's irresponsible actions with a strong rebuke directed at the company in a tweet on his Twitter account:
Twitter is doing nothing about all of the lies & propaganda being put out by China or the Radical Left Democrat Party. They have targeted Republicans, Conservatives & the President of the United States. Section 230 should be revoked by Congress. Until then, it will be regulated!
Despite the Trump Executive Order, however, Twitter and its employees continued to openly defy the President and engage in illegal censorship and lawless behavior by hiding visibility of the content of two tweets by Trump (and later, taking things even further by illegally deleting recent Trump tweets entirely) while hypocritically continuing to allow openly violent leftist tweets to remain intact, even allowing criminal looters and rioters to use the site to openly coordinate their criminal behavior while their supporters advised them of looting targets and while Twitter did nothing to stop them despite numerous reports against those tweets, which left Twitter and its employees, including Jack Dorsey himself, open to criminal, civil and regulatory liability for their defiant and irresponsible actions.
Twitter has taken upon itself to free ride on one of the President’s Tweets as a campaigning activity. The social media platform is overstepping boundaries and setting aside its privileged role as a mere ‘interactive computer service,’ and instead acting as a ‘shadow contributor’ to the Democratic National Committee. By trespassing its role as a [Section] 230 protected forum, Twitter has acted as a campaign contributor, and not as a mere interactive computer service.
A study from the Media Research Center showed that Twitter and Facebook censored President Donald Trump and the president’s affiliated campaign accounts at least 65 times in 2019 and 2020, while leaving Biden untouched.
Potential revocation of non-publisher immunity
On May 15, 2021, federal judge Mark L. Wolf announced that he would hold a hearing on May 20 and ordered Twitter executives to appear at the hearing to make Twitter explain whether it is a truly private company or is acting on behalf of the State to illegally censor conservative voices. The hearing comes in the wake of a lawsuit filed against Twitter by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who ran as the Republican candidate for the US Senate in Massachusetts in the 2020 presidential election and whose tweets pointing out Democrat election fraud were censored by Twitter; it was later discovered that the tweets were deleted on orders from employees of the Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, leading Ayyadurai to file the suit, pointing out that his First Amendment rights were violated when the Democrat-controlled Massachusetts government silenced him to affect an election. By quoting the connected cases of Manhattan Cmty. Access Corp. v. Halleck and Blum v. Yaretsky in the upcoming hearing, this could have spelled the end of Section 230 immunity protections for Twitter and other liberal Big Tech companies (which has given Big Tech immunity from lawsuits, but has allowed them to abuse that immunity at will through its illegal censorship of conservative voices and factual information while allowing liberal views (including violent posts, liberal hate speech and even death threats) and fake news from the liberal media free reign, as well as allowing liberal politicians to use Big Tech as a conduit to silence political opponents via special portals offered to government officials, which they then use to flag and delete any content they do not like). The Gateway Pundit pointed out in its report on this story:
|“||Dr. Ayyadurai is claiming that the Constitution trumps CDA 230 and the government cannot outsource to private actors to silence people’s speech they disagree with, and that the government and Twitter are acting together as one: that Twitter is essentially a state actor.||”|
President Trump banned
President Donald Trump brought even more attention to the social networking site, and drew both more conservatives and critics. He was well-known for his plentiful, blunt, and oft humorous tweets, and made it a regular practice to communicate with the public using Twitter, even before his political career. He became quite popular on Twitter, with over 26 million followers. He became so popular, in fact, that searching just the letter "r", the fist letter of his username,"@realDonaldTrump" returned him as the first search suggestion. He was illegally banned from Twitter on January 6th, 2021, after the mostly peaceful Capitol building protests.
In the case of Trump v. Twitter, filed in July 2021, attorneys for President Trump argued,
|"[The companies have] unprecedented power over the content of public discourse to censor constitutionally protected speech with impunity, resulting in a grave threat to the freedom of expression and to democracy itself."|
Transgenderism and misogyny
Under liberal control, Twitter was used as a prominent platform used by transgender extremists and misogynists for the promotion of discrimination against women, particularly in the area of girls' and women's athletic competition.
Iranian protesters angered by the results of Iran's disputed presidential election started to tweet marches on the government. This forced the oppressive Islamic Republic dictatorship block all cell phone messaging in June 2009, as tweets can also be submitted via text message. At the request of the U.S. State Department, Twitter delayed scheduled maintenance to allow tweets from Iranians.
In a separate incident, a group calling itself "Iranian Cyber Army", hacked into Twitter and defaced their homepage. They replaced the page with a bold pro-Iranian and anti-American message.
Loss of immunity in India
Twitter lost its immunity as an intermediary in India and became exposed to legal liability for any content published on its platform in June 2021. Twitter's snubbing of Indian law has been described as "neo-colonialist."
Dorsey eventually resigned from running the site, although his replacement was even more radical than him. Parag Agrawal was considered even a greater totalitarian fascist than Dorsey. Agrawal clearly stated that he was against the First Amendment and against freedom of speech.
Agrawal was the first to be fired on the first day Elon Musk began attempting to salvage the project and started cleaning house.
- Truth Social (by Trump)
- Gab (conservative-friendly alternative to Twitter)
- Social media
- Google Plus
- Donald Trump and social media
- Voter suppression
- Biden Putsch
- 2020 Election fraud timeline
- Happy Birthday Twitter! Mashable
- Twitter: Free Microblogging Service Perhaps the Perfect Mobile Blogging Tool, About.com, August 16, 2008
- Elon Musk @elonmusk:
The people have spoken. Trump will be reinstated. Vox Populi, Vox Dei.
19 Nov 2022.
Nov 19, 2022 profile: Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 45th President of the United States of America🇺🇸 Washington, DCVote.DonaldJTrump.com Joined March 2009
- Over 15 million people voted in this poll. The final numbers were: Yes 51.8% No 48.2% 15,034,670 votes. Elon Musk @elonmusk, Nov 18, 2022
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump:
Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!
If they were black they’d be bleeding out on the floor right now. This is so f####d.
https://twitter.com/marcrebillet/status/1346912330563473410 3:11 PM · Jan 6, 2021]
- BREAKING: Project Veritas REINSTATED to Twitter, The PM, Nov 20, 2022
- Elon Musk responds to a tweet by the State of Israel: "More countries should tweet like you," he later wrote, I visited Israel, it was great, Rotter, Nov 21, 2022.
User 'Israel' responded to Kanye West's tweet in which he wrote peace with a smiley: "We would very much like to be excluded from this narrative."
Musk complimented the user of the State of Israel and wrote, your tweets are good, more countries should tweet in this way. It's not fun to be stuffy all the time (the accurate translator will win a gift prize...)
Translation of stuffy: a person who is not open to new ideas. Narrow-minded. Another stranger on Twitter responded to Musk that he should visit Israel.
Nov 21, 2022 @JamesSpiro Replying to @elonmusk @Israel and @taylorswift13:
Yes! @Israel is cool, actually! You should visit us :)
Elon Musk @elonmusk:
I have! It was great.
(Nov 21, 2022).
- The trash takes itself out: All the other woke media outlets now will follow CBS and suspend their twitter activity. Epic cleansing on deck
- New Revelations About Jack’s Magic Coffee Shop (Twitter) Surface Under New Management.
- N M Ramirez Elon Brings One of America’s Most Prominent Nazis Back to Twitter, Rolling Stone, Dec 2, 2022.
- Elon Brings One of America's Most Prominent Nazis Back to Twitter, Yahoo News, Dec 2, 2022.
- Lydia OConnor, Elon Musk Just Let A Notorious Neo-Nazi Troll Back On Twitter
- Extremists, Far Right Figures Exploit Recent Changes to Twitter, ADL, Dec 2, 2022
- Taylor Hatmaker, Elon Musk just brought an infamous neo-Nazi back to Twitter, TechCrunch, Dec 2, 2022.
- Aaron Bolton, Neo-Nazi website founder who targeted Flathead Valley residents allowed back on Twitter, Montana Public Radio, Dec 5, 2022.
- Joseph Menn, Surging Twitter antisemitism unites fringe, encourages violence, officials say, Washington Post, Dec 3, 2022.
- Mary Papenfuss. French President Macron Warns Elon Musk That Twitter Must Heed EU Rules Against Lies, Hate, Yahoo News, Dec 3, 2022.
- Elon Musk aprobó el regreso de Andrew Anglin a Twitter, Semana, Dec 5, 2022.
- Twitter unbans neo-Nazi who said women should be 'raped and locked in cages', Raw Story, Dec 2, 2022.
- PETER ROFF: Musk’s ‘Twitter Files’ Confirm Everything We Already Knew, Daily Caller, Dec 3, 2022.
A former UPI political writer and U.S. News and World Report columnist, Peter Roff is a Trans-Atlantic Leadership Network media fellow
- Jonathan Turley Media's Hunter Biden collusion: 'Twitter files' dump has them on defense, attacking the messenger, Fox News, Dec 4, 2022.
Media is too invested in suppression of Hunter Biden story to acknowledge extent of the scandal
- Bruce Golding, 2020 election outcome would differ with Hunter Biden laptop coverage: poll, NYPost, August 26, 2022.
79% say ‘truthful’ coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop would have changed 2020 election.
- Andrew C McCarthy, FBI Interference in the 2020 Election: The ‘Twitter Files’ Miss the Real Scandal, National Review, Dec 6, 2022.
- Caleb Howe, Elon Musk Confirms Bari Weiss to Join Matt Taibbi in Releasing ‘Twitter Files’ Info, Fox News, Dec 3, 2022.
- Elon Musk on Twitter: "@DavidSacks As @bariweiss clearly describes, the rules were enforced against the right, but not against the left" / Twitter. (Dec 8, 2022)
- Jonathan Turley, Twitter files reveal familiar name in Hunter Biden laptop scandal: James Baker, NYPost, December 3, 2022.
- Susan Ferrechio, Twitter lawyer who blocked Hunter Biden laptop story helped ignite Trump-Russia probe, The Washington Times, December 5, 2022.
A top Twitter attorney who supported censoring the bombshell story about the incriminating contents of Hunter Biden’s discarded laptop computer in the weeks before the presidential election also helped set into motion the FBI’s investigation into now-debunked claims that President Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election.James Baker, who served as Twitter’s deputy general counsel and vice president beginning in June 2020, spent four years prior to that as the top lawyer for the FBI. It was in that post in 2016 that he linked up his friend, lawyer and Democratic operative Michael Sussmann, with top FBI investigators. Mr. Sussmann passed along claims that the Republican candidate was in contact with a Russian bank.
- Tucker Carlson , Tucker: Libs of TikTok oust campaign was designed to shut down a highly effective Twitter feed,
Fox News, April 19, 2022.
Tucker calls out the intimidation campaign.
- Caroline Downey, Former Twitter Executive Who Suppressed Hunter Biden Laptop Story Calls Libs of TikTok, Babylon Bee ‘Dangerous’, Yahoo, December 4, 2022.
- Google, Facebook should be investigated after Twitter files on Hunter Biden story: Rep. McCarthy, NYPost, Dec 4, 2022.
- Fox News Live : FOXNEWSW : December 4, 2022 10:00am-11:00am PST : Free Borrow & Streaming : Internet Archive.
"...they were complicit in deceiving the american public and admits that they lied to the public, they are trying to pretend that this is a nothing burger."
- Citizen Free Press @CitizenFreePres Tweeted (Dec 3, 2022):
@elonmusk criticizes legacy media for refusing to cover The Twitter Files: "The media is trying to turn this info into a nothingburger because they were complicit in deceiving the American public, rather than admit they lied to the public.” —
- Townhall.com @townhallcom (Dec 5, 2022):
CNN: Twitter employees were saying "this feels like Russian disinformation" when deciding to censor tweets about the Hunter Biden laptop story. "Some want you to think...that this was censorship by big tech."
- Breaking911 @Breaking911 (Dec 5, 2022):
WATCH: KJP says Twitter censoring Hunter Biden laptop story is a "distraction" and "old news if you think about it."
- Bradford Betz, Musk's 'Twitter Files,' revealing censorship of Hunter Biden laptop story, is a 'distraction, White House says, FOXBusiness, Dec 5, 2022.
Musk outsourced his findings to Substack journalist Matt Taibbi who published a thread detailing Twitter’s censorship
- BREAKING: Elon Musk confirms James Baker, former FBI counsel, FIRED from Twitter after Hunter laptop revelations, The PM, Dec 6, 2022.
On Tuesday, Twitter CEO Elon Musk announced that attorney Jim Baker had been "exited" from the company following recent revelations that he played a role in facilitating censorship on the platform.
- Paul Farrell, 'Oh, what a tangled web they weave': Elon Musk gets poetic after dramatically firing his Twitter lawyer for 'secretly vetting files on Hunter Biden's laptop' that delayed second tranche of revelations expected from ex-NY Times reporter Bari Weiss, Daily Mail, 07 Dec 2022.
- Joseph A. Wulfsohn, Elon Musk's second installment of 'Twitter Files' reveals 'secret blacklists,' Bari Weiss reports, Fox News, Dec 8, 2022.
Bari Weiss reported details of Twitter's censorship practices before the Musk takeover.
- Dec 8, 2022 on TCT show, Charlie Kirk speaks out after reportedly placed on Twitter's 'Do Not Amplify' list, Fox News.
Alex Oliveira, 'More censorship than Hamas': Charlie Kirk tells Tucker Carlson 'Twitter Files' part two confirm his suspicion that he was being censored after speaking out against pandemic lockdowns in 2020, Daily Mail, Dec 9, 2022.
- Ari Blaff, Twitter Suppressed Prominent Right-Wing, Anti-Lockdown Users, Documents Show, National Review, Dec 8, 2022.
- Ian Miles Cheong on Twitter: "So here’s a question for @elonmusk and @bariweiss: were any political candidates — either in the US or elsewhere — subject to shadowbanning while they were running for office or seeking re-election?" / Twitter
Elon Musk on Twitter: "@stillgray @bariweiss Yes" / Twitter (Dec 8, 2022) .
- Libs of TikTok on Twitter: "Wow! Elon confirms that Twitter shadowbanned and suppressed tweets from political candidates while they were running for office. ELECTION INTERFERENCE!  " / Twitter.
- [Latest Twitter Files Bombshell: The Deep State Is Really a Tangled Collaboration of State Agencies, Private Contractors, and NGOs], JD Rucker, December 16, 2022.
- Release #6 – DHS and FBI Content Removal Requests to Twitter, December 16, 2022 | Sundance.
- Jonathan Turley, When the FBI attacks its critics as ‘conspiracy theorists,’ it’s time to reform the bureau 12/24/22.
- Samuel Chamberlain and David Propper, [https://nypost.com/2022/12/12/fifth-twitter-files-installment-details-trumps-last-hours-on-platform/ Fifth ‘Twitter files’ release details furious debate to ban Trump — despite no policy violations], NYPost, December 12, 2022.
- Elon Musk @elonmusk on Twitter, Dec 20, 2022.
- Elon Musk says he will resign as Twitter CEO once he finds a replacement NPR, Dec 20, 2022.
- BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL! TWITTER IS SOLD! Twitter Shares Halted Pending News of Sale – Company Sold to Elon Musk for $44 Billion at the Gateway Pundit
- Elon Musk Becomes the Biggest Shareholder in Twitter as He Buys 73 Million Shares at the Gateway Pundit
- BREAKING: Saudi Shareholders of Twitter Decline Musk’s Offer – Twitter Stock is Tumbling at the Gateway Pundit
- Twitter to Appoint Elon Musk to its Board of Directors and Prevent Him from Buying Majority Stake – Musk Teases ‘Significant Improvements’ at the Gateway Pundit
- Elon Musk Turns Down Seat on Twitter’s Board, Move Will Allow Him to Buy More Stock in Company at the Gateway Pundit
- Here We Go… Angry Twitter Shareholders Sue Elon Musk Over Delay in Stock Disclosures at the Gateway Pundit
- BREAKING: Elon Musk Wants to Buy Twitter for $43 Billion and Transform It Into ‘Private Company’ at the Gateway Pundit
- Two references:
- Twitter Fascists Release Statement: They Don’t Care that Elon Musk Is On Board – They Will Continue to Censor Conservatives and Trump Is Not Coming Back at the Gateway Pundit
- Twitter Management Fight for Control of Company So They Can Continue to Censor President Trump and Promote Iranian Leaders on The Site at the Gateway Pundit
- Twitter Board Adopts a ‘Poison Pill’ Rather than Consider Musk’s Offer – Free Speech Be Damned at the Gateway Pundit
- Ron DeSantis Threatens to Hold Twitter’s Board of Directors Accountable for Breaching Fiduciary Duty at the Gateway Pundit
- Elon Musk Considers Bringing in Partners on Twitter Bid After Company Adopts ‘Poison Pill’ at the Gateway Pundit
- Swamp Steps In? DOJ, SEC Launch “Joint Investigation” Targeting Elon Musk as He Attempts His ‘Hostile Takeover’ of Twitter: Reports at the Gateway Pundit
- Joe Hoft, Devin Nunes: President Trump Encouraged Elon Musk to Purchase Twitter, The Gateway Pundit, May 4, 2022.
- Twitter Shareholders Approve $44 Billion Musk Buyout at the Gateway Pundit
- BREAKING! TWITTER SOLD TO ELON MUSK! LEFTISTS IN MELTDOWN!!! at Dr. Steve Turley YouTube channel
- Breaking: President Trump WILL NOT Come Back to Twitter Despite Elon Musk Takeover at the Gateway Pundit
- Elon Musk: "I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means" at Twitter
- ONE DOWN: Former Good Place Actress Turned Annoying Activist Jameela Jamil Quits Twitter Over Elon Musk Purchase at the Gateway Pundit
- Shaun King Rage Quits Twitter Over Elon Musk’s Purchase at the Gateway Pundit
- AOC Claims Republicans are Mad at Her Because They Want to Date Her
- Elon Musk Hilariously Trolls AOC Following Her Passive Aggressive Meltdown on Twitter
- THE MELTDOWN IS GLORIOUS: Democrats, Thugs and Fascists React to Elon Musk Purchase of Twitter with Predictable Fury at the Gateway Pundit
- Liberals Gone Mad: Libs Want To “Kill Elon Musk”
- Gabriel Hays, Liberals melt down after Musk claims the Democrat Party was ‘hijacked by extremists', Fox News, April 29, 2022.
- Stephen M. Lepore, 'Stop hitting on me, I'm really shy': Elon Musk accuses AOC of FLIRTING with him when she called him a 'billionaire with an ego problem' and blamed him for an 'explosion of hate crimes' after buying Twitter Dailymail.Com, 30 Apr 2022. 
- Democrats Are Horrified Now That Twitter Might Actually Allow Free Speech at the Daily Caller
- Twitter Locks Down Product Changes Following Musk Takeover — Tucker Carlson and Babylon Bee Accounts Reinstated at the Gateway Pundit
- Marjorie Taylor Greene's 'Permanent' Suspension Is Over - Her First Tweet Is Pure Gold at the Western Journal
- Twitter locks source code to stop employees from unauthorized changes after Musk takeover, report
- Here’s How Twitter Manipulated Elections (It’s Way Worse Than Just Shadow Banning)
- Far-Left Idiots Freak Out as Their Bots Jump Ship After Musk Buys Twitter at the Gateway Pundit
- Twitter Offers Explanation For Why Conservatives Are Mysteriously Gaining Followers. Does It Add Up? at the Daily Caller
- ‘Elon, There Are Rules’: EU Commissioner Warns Of Possible Ban at the Daily Caller
- Gabriel Hays, Elon Musk condemns Twitter censorship of NY Post’s Hunter laptop story: ‘Obviously incredibly inappropriate’, Fox News, Apr 27, 2022.
Top Twitter executive Vijaya Gadde was said to be responsible for the decision in 2020.
- “I Would Reverse the Permanent Ban” – Elon Musk Announces He Will Lift Twitter Ban of President Trump, Says It Was a Mistake at the Gateway Pundit
- Elon Musk @elonmusk Replying to @tomselliott and @mehdirhasan (May 2, 2022):
NBC basically saying Republicans are Nazis...
- Thomas Barrabi, Elon Musk slams NBC over scandals after host says he’ll hand Twitter ‘to the far right’, NY Post, May 3, 2022.
- Breaking911 @Breaking911 Tweeted (Apr 25, 2022):
QUESTION: After 12 years of reporting, with 958K followers, if @elonmusk buys Twitter, will @Breaking911 finally be verified and no longer called a Russian bot?
- Are we being blindly optimistic about Elon Musk's Twitter takeover? 4/26/22
- Terrence K. Williams @w_terrence Tweeted (April 26, 2022):
Elon Musk is the first African American to own a large social media platform. He is one of my favorite African Americans and it’s sad to see so many people on the left attacking him during this Historic moment.
- Ovide, Shira. "Beyond Tech Geeks and Narcisssists: Twitter Aims to Boost Site's Utility", Wall Street Journal, July 24, 2012, p. B1.
- Study: On Twitter, Republicans Dominate Dems, NewsBusters.org, January 14, 2010
- Twongress: The Power of Twitter in Congress (PDF), Eyeonfda.com, January 2010
- Republicans Gain the Twitter Edge on Democrats, Study Shows, Fox News, January 15, 2010
- Twitter as Tech Bubble Barometer, Wall Street Journal, February 10, 2011
- Content-Search Deals Make Twitter Profitable, BusinessWeek, December 21, 2009
- Members of Congress who Twitter Source Watch Encyclopedia
- FBI accuses Twitter user of massacre threats CNet, April 26, 2009
- Conservatives Won 2010 Twitter Battle, PsychCentral, July 22, 2011
- Report: Angry liberals abusing Twitter features to silence conservatives, Examiner.com, April 30, 2012[Dead link]
- Twitter Bans Conservative Account, The Stump Report, August 10, 2011
- #GEN44: CONSERVATIVES USURP OBAMA’S TWITTER HASHTAG…AGAIN, The Blaze, March 25, 2012
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (August 20, 2018). Twitter Admits Leaning Left; Denies Censoring Conservatives. The New American. Retrieved August 25, 2018.
- Multiple references:
- Wulfsohn, Joseph A. (May 4, 2019). Conservative James Woods Locked Out of Twitter, Other Figures Banned by Facebook. LifeZette. Retrieved May 4, 2019.
- Caruso, Justin (May 3, 2019). James Woods Banned from Twitter Amid Silicon Valley’s Conservative Blacklisting Campaign. Breitbart News. Retrieved May 4, 2019.
- Multiple references:
- Morton, Victor (May 7, 2019). Twitter suspends conservative activist David Horowitz. The Washington Times. Retrieved May 7, 2019.
- Ernst, Douglas (May 7, 2019). Twitter suspends Jack Posobiec's @MAGAphobia account for tracking violence against Trump supporters. The Washington Times. Retrieved May 7, 2019.
- Zeng, Jennifer (June 1, 2019). Twitter Suspends Accounts Critical of Chinese Regime Days Before Tiananmen Anniversary. The Epoch Times. Retrieved June 2, 2019.
- Klar, Rebecca (June 2, 2019). Twitter apologizes for blocking accounts ahead of Tiananmen Square anniversary. The Hill. Retrieved June 2, 2019.
- Here Are The Companies That Support Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and Want You Dead at Gab.com
- "Finalized January of 2011, the transaction included a $450 million investment from Goldman Sachs, $50 million from DST, and $1 billion from unnamed foreign investors." http://whoownsfacebook.com/#Goldman
- "How to Commit Voter Fraud on a Massive Scale": Part II of Project Veritas Investigation into Clinton Network at Breitbart News Network
- Rigging the Election - Video II: Mass Voter Fraud at Project Veritas Action YouTube channel
- 'Leave our employees out of this': Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey responds to Trump broadside at the Washington Examiner
- "Twitter Falsely Undermined the Truth... Thereby Misleading the American Public" – Senior Legal Adviser to @TeamTrump Responds to Twitter’s "Blatantly Partisan" Attack on President at the Gateway Pundit
- Twitter slaps fact-checking alert on Trump tweets at the Washington Examiner
- Twitter's chief "fact-checker" called Trump officials "Nazis" at WorldNetDaily
- 'Close them down': Trump threatens to regulate or shutter social media platforms after Twitter fact-check at the Washington Examiner
- Rubio warns Twitter after it puts fact-check label on Trump tweet at the Washington Examiner
- U.S. senator warns Twitter could lose shield from liability at WorldNetDaily
- Social media meet their match at Conservative News and Views
- BREAKING: Twitter Censors Trump By Completely Removing His Tweet For First Time
- Multiple references:
- Twitter censors Trump while countless violent tweets remain active at WorldNetDaily
- Twitter Censors Trump Minneapolis Tweet, Accuses Him of "Glorifying Violence" at Breitbart News Network
- Twitter Censors President Trump (Again) over Warning to Lawless Agitators at Breitbart News Network
- Twitter Allows Looters to Coordinate Criminal Behavior While It Declares ‘#BlackLivesMatter’
- HUGE BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge Signals He May END Twitter’s Immunity in Dr. Shiva Case – Speech Police in Panic — Watch Hearing Live on May 20 at the Gateway Pundit
- Manhattan Community Access Corp. v. Halleck
- Blum v. Yaretsky
- Twitter Hack: Part Of Broader Iranian Strategy, Techcrunch.com, December 18, 2009
- Alexander Hall, From Bad to Worse! Conservatives SLAM Incoming Leftist Twitter CEO, News Busters, Nov 29, 2021
- Parag Agrawal, Twitter's CEO, is SICK of All These Uncensored Opinions! | Louder With Crowder
- Twitter Home Page
- Twitchy.com: compiler of hilarious conservative and numskull liberal tweets
- Twulitzerprize.com; Daily best, worst, obvious tweets
- Video - Social Networking - Twitter can get you fired, Fox News, March 24, 2009
- The Roots of Twitter’s Shadowbanning Operation, lauraloomer.us
- U.S. Army warns of twittering terrorists
- Astronaut sends first live tweets from space
- The Twitter account of Almighty God
- Congressional Twitter accounts
- Elon Musk Buying Twitter: Why It's a Bigger Battle Than You Think, The New Atlas, Apr 17, 2022.